To My Senses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I like our house, I just..."

I pulled her head against my chest and held her, emoting the solidity and warmth of her, her presence in my arms. She was mine. She loved me. I loved her. We had a future together.

All the ugly shit behind me that I thought about less and less lately had resolved to this moment, when I could finally be happy. We had a life together ahead of us, and I couldn't wait.

Jessie said something, muffled by my chest, and I released her. She straightened, adjusted her hat.

"What?"

"I got you a gift," she told me, a hint of pride in her voice. "I'll give it to you later, but I wanted you to know...I got you a gift."

"Didn't need to do that, sweetheart."

"I know. But you do so much for me."

"You're my girl. That's my job. And by the way, I got you a gift too."

"You didn't have to do that."

I grinned. "No fair using my words against me."

She remembered the quote from years ago.

###

The next town was our last to visit, a quaint little place full of hotels and rentals set into hillsides, overlooking the water. We had a small lunch, then walked it off traversing the streets and steps that led up, down, and around the bluff. We snapped pictures of each other as we walked through town, in bright sunlit landings looking down and out on the water, on dark, shaded streets overhung by branches.

It didn't take much asking to get Jessie to flash her tits at me for a few of the pics.

I could feel my sense of excitement growing. The next stop was the marina.

The boat we'd rented sat at the end of a lonely dock, all the other watercraft already out on the sun-sparkled water. I helped Jessie lug our bags on board, sweating under the blinding sunlight, checked in with the manager and verified everything was ready, and then we got underway.

Out on the lake away from all the other boats, I was finally able to release the breath I felt like I'd been holding since I stepped aboard and fired up the engines. I had my license, I'd been studying the controls for weeks online, but the terror of actually turning the wheel and pointing the bow towards the horizon had made my hands sweat.

I cracked open a bottle of water and surveyed the expanse of lake around, the high-tech flybridge the highest point of visibility for kilometers. Behind us, I could see the coastline and boats hanging close to shore. We were alone out here.

Just me and my girl.

Jessie climbed up to the bridge, a bag in hand, sat down on one of the tan cushioned seats. She reclined, crossed her knees, and watched me, a look of contentment on her face. I cut the motor and turned in my chair, watched her watching me. The breezes wafted her short black hair around her face, and she bit her lip as she felt her eyes on me, eventually burst out with a laugh when she couldn't stay serious anymore.

"You're goofy," I told her.

"I'm happy. You make me happy."

"You make ME happy."

"Can I give you your gift now, Captain?"

I snorted. "That's a change."

Another laugh. "Yeah, I'm not sure what turns me on more, calling you 'daddy' or 'captain.'"

I rolled my eyes. "Silly girl."

"So is that a 'yes?' You want your gift?"

"Not right now."

"Ok." Jessie paused. "Can I play with myself then?"

I could feel my lips curl up in a smirk, and she matched it. "I'd be happy to watch."

She rose, moved into a shadow cast by one of the architectural elements of the bridge, kicked off her sandals, bent double, and slowly stroked her hands up her long, pale legs. When she got to the hem of her sundress, she dragged it up, pausing only to doff her floppy hat, pulled the dress off, and then replaced the hat.

I licked my lips very obviously at the display of her body, her toned torso, tiny breasts, prominently aroused pink nipples. "You're gorgeous."

Jessie turned her back to me, bent double again, reached up and slowly took her panties down, showing me first the plug firmly parting her buttcheeks, then her pale pussy. Reaching back, she parted the lips to display the toy ensconced inside glistening pink flesh.

Settling back into the padded bench and spreading her legs wide, she slowly dragged the g-spot vibrator from inside herself, shifting as she did so. One, then two fingers replaced it, and she moaned as she gently stirred herself. The digits glistened when she withdrew them. "The toy you put in my cunt has had me wet all day, Gary. Even without you turning it on and making me squirm, it's been hard to think of anything else." She paused to suck her juices from her fingers. "All I've wanted to do today is feel your dick inside me. I want to ride you, bend over for you, lay back so you can choke me as you fuck me. And I know you can't cum in me, so I want to get on my knees and suck your cock to send you over the edge, tasting myself on you as I get you off."

One of Jessie's hands was busily engaged in rubbing the apex of her open slit, the other cupping one breast and rhythmically pinching and pulling the nipple.

As I watched, she lifted her legs, moved her hand from her twat to her ass, began slowly pulling and pushing the flange of the plug inside her. "And this toy, this toy makes me think nasty, naughty thoughts. I've been SO aware of it all day, and sometimes I'll just squeeze around it because it feels so good." A long slow pull made the plug plop free, and her little pink ring didn't close up immediately behind it, instead staying gaped open. "I really should've brought a schoolgirl costume, so you can properly degrade me. Does that turn you on, daddy? Lifting up my plaid skirt, making me reach back and hold my ass open for you as I beg you to fuck my cunt instead?"

Jessie rolled to her side, fumbled in the bag and reigned a clear glass dildo, raised beads wrapped around the sides, and then resumed her position on her back, legs lifted. The blunt, rounded head of the toy slipped between her lower lips, and she closed her eyes in ecstasy as she slid the toy home. Twisting and turning and pumping it, she picked up speed as she fucked herself.

I could hear the wet sounds of her masturbation over the slaps of the small waves against the boat, and her heavy breathing and moans of pleasure were like music to my ears. Jessie came with a loud cry, jamming the toy even deeper into herself and holding it here as she clenched around it, eyes tightly shut, her other hand clawed into her breast.

Slowly, she withdrew the toy from her snatch, set it down on the bench, and relaxed like she was going to melt back into the cushions. Jessie gave me a lazy smile. "That should hold me over until you decide to fuck me again."

"That was beautiful to watch."

"Thank you." The raven-haired girl idly stroked the sweat on her breasts, drawing patterns on her skin with her fingernails.

I looked her over hungrily. "Want up go for a swim?"

"Seriously?" She looked and sounded amused by the suggestion.

"Yeah."

"Do I have to wear a swimsuit?"

I looked around at the open lake, the rest of the boats far behind us. "You can go skinnydipping if you want. No ones gonna see you except with a telescope."

"Except for you."

The boat had a small dock slash diving platform at the bank, and after stripping down to my boxers and making sure our nasal clips were in place, we dove into the chilly water. The contrast between the warm air and the cold of the lake was invigorating, and we laughed and dunked and splashed each other close to the boat.

The cold water felt incredible on my wounded arm. I'd been powering through rehab, and while mobility had returned along with some muscle mass, the ugly blob of scar tissue that was my right bicep still ached. Maybe one day I'd be able to use it without pain.

I wasn't going to take mobility and strength for granted though, even if there was pain. I was lucky to be whole.

I swam over, corralling Jessie against the side of the boat, crowding her against the hull, when I grabbed the ladder with one hand and her hip with the other, she succumbed to my kiss, lips moving softly, then harder against mine, arms draped around my shoulders, legs rising to clutch herself to me.

We made out of a long time, and despite the intimacy, despite the nudity, it didn't feel sexual. It was an expression of love, not lust. It was affection, not red-hot desire. It was the perfect moment, the two of us intertwined in the cold water, hot sun beating down on our backs and faces.

Jessie pulled away regretfully, bit her lip before meeting my eyes. "I love you, Gary."

"I love you, Jessie."

We stayed like that a long time, exploring each other's eyes before returning to explore each other's mouths.

There was an outdoor shower sprayer on one side of the boat, obviously dedicated to washing off after spending time overboard, and we held each other and kissed under the rainfall of warm water, hand caressing backs, bodies pressed together from toes to noses.

I loved this woman. Desperately. She made me whole. I liked her personality, listening to her laugh, seeing her desire to experience EVERYTHING to make up for the time when she'd felt nothing. Her body and intense sexuality turned me on, her desires complemented mine.

I'd found the missing puzzle piece to my life, and I couldn't imagine a day without her, without those gray eyes meeting mine, without her laugh, without her presence near me. I didn't WANT to imagine that life.

And she loved me. Wanted me. Was made complete by me as I was by her. After a Tori, after Cady, that felt impossible, and impossibly wonderful.

Jessie stepped back, smirking, looked me over. "Can I give you your gift yet, or did you have something else in mind?"

I regarded her nude, wet body hungrily. "Only if I can give you your gift."

I watched her cute little butt jiggle as she sprinted up the stairs to the flybridge.

Once up on the bridge, she motioned me to sit, then brought the bag and sat down next to me. "Close your eyes, hold out your hands."

I did so, and after a moment's rustling, two cold cylindrical objects rested on my palms. "You can open your eyes," Jessie told me.

I opened my eyes to see pistol barrels in my hands. They looked like they belonged to my Sig Three Twenties. I raised my eyebrows at Jessie for explanation.

"You carry a Sig in forty. So do I, cuz it's compatible with yours. These are three fifty seven barrels. Not made anymore, I had to chase them down on eBay. I know you're not a...nut... But that it's important for you to have the best equipment for protecting us. And I'm definitely not as interested as you, but I wanted to show you that what's important to you is important to me too." She dropped a single tapered round of ammo into my hand. "I did the research. These are the best. I got you a thousand more."

I looked at the parts and ammunition in my hands. "Wow. I didn't think...I had no idea you even thought about stuff like that. Thank you." I dropped the loaded round into one of the barrels, slid it back out. It looked nasty.

"What's important to you is important to me. You support me at my shitty, low paying job. You supported me when I went back to school for my see enn aye degree. I support you."

I set the barrels down on the cushion and hugged her still-damp body to me. "Thank you. I love you, Jessie."

"I love you too, daddy. You're... You're my whole life."

I released her, gave her a warm smile. "I'll be right back, need to go get your gift. Well, part of it."

I took the stairs down two at a time, dashed through the opulent wood-paneled hallways, into the master bedroom where Jessie had stowed our luggage. I looked at the wide, green-clothed bed with a grin on my face. Gonna be some fun times there tonight. And tomorrow.

I retrieved the package from my duffel bag, and sprinted up to the bridge. Jessie lounged in the shade, sitting up as I approached. I fumbled in my jeans pocket for my phone. "First the important stuff."

I flicked through the texts into I found a picture of a red and silver Monte Carlo sitting in our driveway. I held the phone out to Jessie. "Ashley dropped it off this morning."

Her mouth opened in shock, worked a few times. I could lowly hear the inhalation where she started breathing again. "You bought me a car."

I shrugged. "An old, cheap, used car."

"A car."

"Yeah. I don't want you taking the bus to work anymore. Too many crazies."

"A car."

I snapped my fingers in front of her face. "Earth to Jessie."

The raven-haired girl blinked a few times. "Wow. Thank you. I don't know what...how... A car. Shit. Those barrels don't seem so impressive now."

"They do to me. Flick over to the next pic."

She did, and her eyes narrowed. "What am I looking at here?"

I knew from receiving the pics earlier in the day that the first one was a concrete pad with footings.

"I'm adding something to the backyard. Keep going."

Another flick, and she narrowed her eyes further, tilted her head. Another, and her eyes widened in shock. "You didn't - how -"

"I bought it. After you told me the city was planning on tearing it down, I talked to the alderman, and we worked out a deal." Jessie had come home in tears one spring afternoon, telling me how she'd read in the paper that the park where the rocket playground equipment she had loved for the past fifteen years was going to be completely renovated after complaints. I'd decided to buy the rocket, and had battled the city for three months to get it. It was going to be installed while we were up north, and Ashley, our friend from the grocery down the street was documenting its installation for us, sending constant updates that we'd receive when we got back into cellular range.

"I'm...wow..." Jessie sat stunned for a long while, sniffing and wiping tears from her eyes. Eventually, she moved over to recline next to me, arms wrapped tightly around me, head on my shoulder. I held her, enjoying the closeness, the happiness at doing something so important for the woman I loved.

I listened to the waves and the birds and held my woman, felt her warmth, her solidity, her breathing against me.

Dammit, I loved her.

Eventually, Jessie pulled away and wiped her eyes of the tears that had gathered. "Thank you, Gary. You have no idea..."

I leaned in to kiss her forehead. "You're welcome. I love you."

"I love you too."

I handed her the box. "One more."

"I don't need anymore."

"This one's fun, I promise."

She pulled apart the flaps of the box, peered inside hesitantly, like the contents might jump out and bite her face. When they didn't, she reached in and pulled out one of the items. A strap, black leather stitched to black leather, set with eyelets and locking hardware.

Her eyebrows raised at me, that intelligent predator grin I knew and loved forming on her face.

"We've been using those chintzy fabric or neoprene cuffs that come with our toys for too long. It's time you had a custom set all your own. I picked out the design and had them made for you."

Jessie smiled softly. "Thank you." A pause. "Put them on me?"

I knelt before her to buckle the ankle cuffs, teasing her with kisses to her inner legs. She held out her wrists for the next set, biting her lip as she watched the leather being wrapped around and secured on each limb.

I stood. "This one you need to kneel for."

The black-haired girl slid sinuously off the cushions, knelt on the floor with her knees apart, head back, hands clasped behind her. I took the collar from the box, and Jessie shivered as the edge slid against her neck. Her hair felt soft and damp as I lifted it for the collar's passage, and she swallowed as I wrapped it around her throat. "Gary?"

"Yeah?"

"You know that putting a collar, particularly one that's custom made for her, around a woman's neck can have a certain meaning, right?"

I swallowed.

Held her eyes.

"Yeah. I do."

Her eyebrow arched at my choice of words, and she inhaled sharply. I could see her try to relax, the moment when she made up her mind. "I do too."

The locking hardware clicked together, and I snapped the half-chain, half-leather leash to the collar with a sound as loud as a gunshot.

Jessie continued to kneel, waiting for my command, eyes darting between mine and the loop of leather in my hand that connected her to me. Her breathing was hard and fast, chest rising and falling heavily.

"I love you, Jessie. I always will. I will never leave you. You're mine."

"I'll always love you too, Gary. And I'll never leave you either. I'm yours."

I tugged the leash lightly and she rose, and I pulled her close, hands on the small of her back. "I'm glad I found you. And I'm glad you found me in Miami. I'm glad neither of us threw this away."

"Me too."

Her hands on my shoulders, eyes together, I started swaying, a gentle dance, and she smiled softly. "I wanna dance with you," I whispered. "I see a world where people live and die with grace, the kar - " Jessie cut me off with a kiss.

###

I'd found a cove to anchor in for the night - rented, actually - and I piloted us there while Jessie made dinner. We ate our grilled chicken and salad as we watched the sun descend, the horizon turning brilliant colors before darkening to blue and then to black.

Dinner long finished, my girl reclined in my arms, the two of us enjoying the peacefulness of the gently rocking boat, the sound of the waves slapping the hull, the solitude of the evening on the water, the closeness between us.

Eventually she stirred, turned in my arms to look at me. The expression on her face was innocent, adoring, loving.

I kissed her gently. "Let's take a shower."

I held her leash as we walked to the master bedroom, stepped into the small bathroom, adjusted the water to warm. The spray fell around us like rain in the tiny enclosure, and we couldn't help but slide against each other as we washed and rinsed. Her lithe, slippery body moving against mine inflamed my desire, heart pumping faster, blood flowing to swell my prick.

Jessie noticed and smiled, gave it a few slick tugs.

I stopped out of the stall and let my girl close the bathroom door behind me, sat on the edge of the bed. My arm was hurting again and my head throbbed like I'd smacked it. Couldn't understand why, we'd not had anything to drink since lunch.

Oh well, I'd power through the pain to give her a good fucking. I chuckled at the thought.

Jessie emerged a few minutes later, having dried herself off and blown out her hair with the bathrooms hairdryer. Her black hair was hanging funny from the wet and then heat, and I watched affectionately as she tousled it back into shape vigorously.

Once she got within arms reach, I pulled her to me, and she climbed up on the bed, straddled my lap, legs wrapping around me. I brushed a finger over her black-on-black collar. "You could've taken it off for the shower."

"I don't want to. I don't want to take it off, ever. It means I'm yours."

I kissed her, and she moaned as my tongue sought hers, began to grind herself against me with slow rolls of the hips.

When she pulled away, her face was flushed, and she swallowed hard. "Daddy?"

"Yes?"

"Do collared girls get spanked at night?"

I nodded.

"To show them their place?"

"And because they and their daddy enjoy it."

I leaned in to trail kisses along her collarbone and neck, and she giggled at the tickling sensation, pulled away.

"Do collared girls have to get down on their knees and suck cock after they're spanked?"

"Of course."

Her hand slipped between us to stroke and pull at my erect member. "What about my cunt? And my asshole?"

I raised an eyebrow. "What do you think?"

She moaned again before bringing her lips almost to mine. "I think you fucking OWN me. And I love it."

"You're mine, Jessie."

This time when we broke the kiss for our breathless inhalation, I directed her off my lap, and to remount it from a different direction. She lay across my knees, torso angled into the bed, head turned back to watch as I motioned her to part her thighs and show me her holes.