To My Senses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She sighed as my hand glided over the curves of her rump, laughed and wiggled as I slapped it over and over with strength barely greater than a tap. Her breath caught as I pulled back and spanked her for real, bucking her forward, and then she pushed back on her toes, lifting her bottom up for me again. I smacked the other cheek to the same effect, this time eliciting a laugh.

I ramped the strength slowly, such that she was used to the impacts by the time I was using stinging force, making her hiss and tremble on my lap. Her pale skin was reddened from the discipline I was giving her, hot to the touch.

And yet, when I'd pause, her twat would be soaking wet despite the painful impacts raining down on her butt. She'd shift and groan when I probed its depths with my finger, push back to admit me when I slipped a different digit into her asshole to slowly pump and twist.

I'd penetrate, stroke her intimate areas for a minute, rake my nails down her back for a different sensation, then return to spanking her. I took dark enjoyment in her yelps and whimpers of pain, her retreat from my hand and then her willing lift of ass to get spanked again.

The look she gave me when I eased her off my lap was feral lust, teeth showing and eyes blazing with sexual need, and she sank to her knees in an instant, thighs apart, hands clasped behind her. I angled my erection down and she opened her mouth to take it in, then closed her lips around it, eyes fluttering like it was the most delectable treat.

Up and down she went, slowly at first, savoring the taste, memorizing for a countless repetition every ridge and vein on it with her tongue. She'd told me, our first weekend together, that she loved sucking my cock on her knees.

Down to the base and she gagged, controlled herself, opened her mouth wide enough to extend get tongue and begin slowly licking my balls, wet and sleek and rough, even as she gave little snorts, lurched as she fought the unnatural sensation of her throat being invaded.

I pulled her off and she coughed, inhaled deep, smiled innocently up at me while slowly pumping my spit-covered shaft. "I remembered, daddy," she announced breathlessly. "No hands when it's in my mouth."

"Good girl."

The praise earned me that feral predator grin, and then she began kissing around the angry purple crown, followed by tantalizing brushes of her lips down my length. Jessie extended the tip of her pink tongue, began licking delicately up and down, up and down, finishing with even more attention paid to the head, before closing her lips around me again.

"Play with your tits," I commanded. I watched for a moment as she began stroking her almost flat chest, working from the slight curves inwards before pulling and rolling the erect nipples. I took the time to enjoy her masturbation, then put my hands on her black, slightly damp hair, and began deliberately thrusting into her mouth, long strokes on and then withdrawals.

Having not cum since this morning, the arousal, the need was building, a tingling in my nuts that was rapidly approaching the point of no return. I pushed into Jessie's mouth, held her face to my groin, deliberately choking her with my rod, savoring her struggle to breathe, her submission to letting me pleasure myself with her body this way.

I pulled away to the sounds of her gasping, gave her a few seconds to breathe, then thrust back into her mouth again, roughly fucking her mouth on my dick. "Cumming," I warned her as the wet, warm suction took me over the edge.

Jessie whimpered as she felt the first wad shoot across her tongue, and she arched her head back, forced herself further down my cock so she could feel my spunk splatter the back of her throat. I pulled her to me as I pulsed and clenched. "Fuuuuuck..."

Jessie sucked her way down my length once the jizz stopped spurting, wiping her lips delicately and looking up at me proudly. Her swallow was loud, and she opened her mouth to show me that everything I'd given her was gone. My cock was still twitching involuntarily with throbs of pleasure as I looked down at her. "You do such a good job of that."

She giggled. "Thank you, daddy."

I pulled her up and kissed her, and she ground against me, groped my cock between us. A quick spin and I pushed her back onto the bed, and she crawled backward on her elbows, giving me one of the smokiest "come hither" looks I'd ever seen in my life. I looked over her lean, pale body, growled, and went for our bag of toys.

It took just a few moments to secure our tethers to the sides of the bed, and then I clicked Jessie's cuffs to the straps, roughly pulling her limbs to the sides to restrain her spreadeagle. She pulled at the cuffs, testing her lack of mobility, grinned at me as I crawled up her body to fasten a blindfold over her eyes.

And then I made love to her with my lips and tongue.

I drove her wild with kisses over her neck and shoulders and jaw, tiny licks to hollows and curves of sensitive skin.

I tortured her with kisses around the slight swells of her breasts, avoiding their sensitive centers for the longest time before finally closing my lips over her nipples, sucking and nipping flicking with my tongue. She screamed and came when I moved from the right breast to the left, body bucking, hands pulling at her restraints futilely as she writhed and flexed.

I kissed my way down her heaving chest to nibble at her flanks. She giggled breathlessly, finally erupting into laughter as I probed her navel with my tongue, breath catching on a jagged inhalation as my mouth went lower.

I took my time - frustratingly long, for both of us - kissing and nuzzling her legs and feminine mound before beginning my worship of her cunt with my mouth. She lurched and shrieked as I closed my lips over her clit and began to suck and flick, moaned and wiggled ad I wet my fingers in her copious vaginal fluids, grunted and groaned low and dark when I pressed those lubricated digits into her backdoor.

I lost track of the number of times she came, as evidenced by her screams, the jerking off her body, the sharp clenches around my fingers. Whether I was sucking at her clitoris or lowering my head to dip my tongue into her juicing pussy, she reacted verbally and physically every time I touched her, and her wiggles and contractions and moans and cries satisfied my need for control, my need to dominate, my need to inflict pleasure upon this woman I loved.

I moved up her body to straddle her chest, roughly pulled her head up, and thrust into her mouth as she gasped in surprise. Jessie quickly began blowing me, as much as the limited position would allow, reviving my half-chubbed meat to full hardness and wetting it for entry into her body.

Positioning myself on top of her, I guided my cock home after teasing her wet lips with the head, and she arched up against me as I filled her. Slow moments at first, then faster, and Jessie thrashed on the bed as I pounded into her, trying to pull me to her, trying to wrap her legs around me, failing due to the restraints.

All she could do was lay there and take it, lay there and get fucked at my whim, and I taunted her with that fact. Closing one hand around her throat, I lowered my lips to her ear. "You like that, young lady. You can't move. You can't do anything. You cum when I want. You breathe when I want."

Her groin bucked up as she tried to thrust against me, take me deeper inside.

"I'll do the fucking, missy."

I let her breathe, gave her face a light slap, resumed pounding away, filling the room with wet smacks of flesh against flesh, the feminine cries of pleasure, the grunts of male exertion.

"I'm gonna cum, daddy," Jessie whimpered. "Can I cum? Please say I can, please, I can't hold it..."

I remained silent as her writhing beneath me increased. I enjoyed watching her fight to hold back the inevitable with involuntary shifts and cries and eventually I took pity on her, wreaking my hand around her throat and kissing her with bruising force. "Cum for, Jessie. Cum with my cock inside you."

She pushed against me, as much as should could, finally surrendering to my railing, letting me fuck her over the edge. Mouth open like she was screaming, she jerked silently, chest and gave flushing from the waves of pleasure and the lack of oxygen. I let up and she gasped after a moment, grunted as each contraction wracked her.

I watched my flushed, sweating lover endure the climax I'd forced on her, satisfied at my work. Moving back, I knelt between her legs, and she tried to reach for me, couldn't, groaned.

When I'd noticed the twitching had ceased, I unclipped her ankles from the tethers, moved up, did the same with her wrists. I kept the snaphooks attached, and she sighed knowingly when I rolled her over, pulled her up, spread her legs. "You want me like this, daddy?" she asked weakly. "Doggy?"

"Oh yeah." I sheathed myself inside her wet tunnel in one smooth slide, and she rolled her shoulders, arched her back as I began pumping her. She arched her back even more when I gathered up her leash, tugging it until she brought her head up. I leaned over making sure to keep the lead tight, forcing her to hold the position as I brought my lips to her ear, silky hair brushing my face. "I love you, Jessie."

She turned as much as she could in the restrained posture, looked at me from the corner of one hair-curtained eye. "I love you too, Gary."

I let a little slack into her leash, turned her head forcefully, kissed her as my pounding drive her to climax again. Even with my tongue in her mouth, Jessie shrieked as her cunt clamped down on me, released me, again and again as the built-up wave of sexual tension release in a busy of organic pleasure. I had to straighten, hold her up with a hand on her hip to keep her from slumping to the bed.

And orgasm took her again after I slapped her ass hard, rubbed her cute little pucker, and pressed my thumb in while picking up the speed of my thrusts.

Right on the edge of climax myself, I pulled out, pushed Jessie over, and moved to kneel at her side. She watched, twitching and glassy-eyed, as I pumped my slick cock, and it actually recoiled in my hand from the force of my climax, streaks of milky white jism falling to her flushed-pink chest, making her flinch. A lazy smile crossed her face and she reached weakly to rub my spending around one engorged nipple, then bring the tip to her mouth to taste with an outstretched tongue.

"Why do you like cumming on my tits so much?" she asked, the innocent look on her face at odds with the flush of sex in her nude body, the hardware on her limbs and back, the sperm streaking her chest.

I bent down, kissed her forehead. "Marking my territory."

"Hmmm..." she reached out to gently jack my deflating penis. A look of indecision crossed her face and she seemed to steel herself. "Can we try something? Something that I've heard will make you cum like a firehose?"

I raised my eyebrows.

Jessie rose and kissed me sensuously, body curling towards mine. "Before you play with my ass, I wanna play with yours. Just my tongue, and fingers, honest..."

I thought about it. "Yeah, go for it."

She gently pushed me to my back, positioning herself like we were going to sixty-nine, but next to me. My penis jumped unconsciously as she kissed her way down it, and then her breath and tongue were hot on my scrotum. She laved the wrinkled skin, the firm testes beneath gently, carefully tonguing then sucking each one. Eventually, she lifted my sack and tried to squirm her head down into position, but gave up with a laugh. Laying on her side next to me worked better if I lifted my leg, and Jessie began licking around my asshole with agonizing slowness. The sensation was wet and electric and made my toes clench with the intolerably pleasurable tickling sensation.

Pressure was introduced and I relaxed, or tried to. The weird sensation of being entered replaced the wet tickling and probing of her tongue, her mouth moving to my nuts once again as her finger slid into me. It was a different sensation being pleasured with something interrupting my body's natural clench, and I forgot all about how weird it felt when that digit began pressing and rubbing somewhere behind my scrotum.

The pressure felt like a direct livewire connection to my cock, and it swelled painfully hard, quickly, between that touch and Jessie playing with my balls.

It was difficult not to shift, to groan, and I clenched my fists and toes. It wasn't my favorite feeling in the world, but dammit, it was intense. Jessie maneuvered her head back down, squirming for a better angle and I had to bite back a shout when her tongue returned to my anus, licking tantalizingly around the embedded finger.

The pleasure built agonizingly for minutes and broke suddenly, a tightening of my body so intense that I thought my muscles might crack my bones. I could feel heat and my heartbeat in every limb, my nerves throbbing, and I looked down, expecting to see my dick fountaining semen at the ceiling. Instead, it just twitched, along with the rest of me. I let my head collapse to the pillow. "Fuck me..."

Jessie slid out from under my leg with a rustle of body on sheets. "I just did," she announced happily, a proud smile on her face. "Though I'm a little disappointed, you didn't cum." She made a pouty face, glancing between my eyes and my still swollen prick.

"That's what you think..."

"Mmmmmmm... So if I go like this, I can still ride you..." Jessie swung a leg over me, reached down to slowly angle my burningly-sensitive member up into her wet, hot slot. We both groaned as she sank down onto my length. Hands on my pecs, she began rolling her hips, pulling away until just the head remained inside her, taking me back in in a long, slippery slide. I rested my hands on her ass and let her pleasure me, watched her leash sway between her tits, my mind completely blown from the prostate massage she'd given me.

Never had done that quite so intensely befo - "Oh shit!"

I hadn't even felt the climax approach, and my hips arched up into Jessie unconsciously as I ejaculated. Her tight little box had just felt too good, and my brain had been overloaded from before.

To her credit, she didn't seem panicked at all, despite our lack of protection. She arched off of me, hopping backward as I strained to control the second eruption, and as soon as her lips wrapped around the head, I released uncontrollably. Jessie sucked and swallowed with each pulse, and it felt like my balls would turn inside out from the sheer volume I'd released. Even after the clenching and releasing muscle contractions has ceased, I could still feel my spunk leaking out, and Jessie made flirtatious eye contact with me over my torso as she sucked.

I shuddered and tried to relax. I felt like I was going to melt into the bed.

Eventually, my lover crawled up to lie beside me, and I spooned her, one arm around her chest, the other hand pressed to her abdomen, right about her little thatch of pubic hair.

"Sorry about that," I croaked. I felt like I'd been screaming.

"That's ok," she said, turning her head and looking at me from the corner of her eye. "Neither of us has any idea that would happen."

"Yeah, but... We're not using protection. Aren't you...worried?"

She shrugged. "A little. I mean, it wasn't a GREAT time in my cycle for that to happen, but it was just that one squirt, and the doc says my endo means I'll have a harder time getting knocked up than most women. There's no chance, seriously."

"Ok."

I nuzzled into her soft black hair and kissed her freckled shoulder. It felt good to relax, to rest.

Desire for her the better of me, after a long while of holding my girl, basking in the hormonal glow of energetic copulation. The hand resting above her pubic mound found its way lower, and Jessie opened her legs as my fingers sought out the wetness of her core. She gave a low, guttural sigh as I stroked her clit with her own juices. "You DO want to go again..."

"Always." I followed away, found a bottle of lube in our bag of toys, knelt beside her as I squirted some onto my hand. Jessie bit her lip, watched with a curious gaze as I wiped the thick fluid over her dusky rosebud, slicked more onto two fingers. She giggled as I pressed my middle finger into her backdoor, reached around her leg to rub firmly at her pussy. Another finger added to her ass, and Jessie snarled silently at me as my rubbing, my gentle pumping made her shift and clench the sheets.

"You really like doing this to me, don't you. Making me enjoy you doing something so dirty to me..."

I leaned down to kiss her pale buttcheek. "I do."

I spooned behind her again, and squeezed out another handful of lube, this time reaching down to coat my erection. The sound of the lid snapping closed was loud in the close confines of the small yacht bedroom. I angled my cock down as I reached around Jessie to fondle her left breast, and I looked into her eyes as I guided myself in.

She hissed in a breath, a wince making her cheeks climb and her eyes narrow, and the head popped through her backdoor. I held still, playing with her sensitive nipple, letting her adjust to my invasion of this intimate part of her body. After a few moments I began a gentle rocking, withdrawing, pushing in a little further each time. No need to have my hand on her backside, I lifted her legs so I could reach around to play with her pussy as well, and she kissed me fiercely over her shoulder as I stimulated her body.

When Jessie came, it was a shudder that straightened her body, limbs locking, legs stretching, toes pointing. I had to wait my gentle thrusting against her ass because her muscular little ring was squeezing me so tightly, and when I picked up the speed at which I was fiddling her clit, she screamed and arched in my arms, driving her bottom bank to take me even deeper up her anal chute.

I kept stroking her pleasured little bud, finally letting her come down gasping. I wrapped my arms around her, held her tight while she ground her bottom against me in slow, small movements, and when she was capable of forming coherent sentences, she turned her head. "Can I ask for something?"

"What?"

"For the next one, the next time you cum, the next time you make me cum, can you bend me over for it? That makes me feel..." she blushed, unsure of how to describe what she wanted, embarrassed for even vocalizing her desire.

There was a slight wet pop as I pulled away, and I firmly guided Jessie to the edge of the bed. She flopped over and put her feet on the floor arching her spanked-red ass out. "Show me," I commanded. "Spread your cheeks for me."

Face pressed into the bed to avoid looking at me, my lover reached bank with her still-cuffed hands, pulled her asscheeks apart. The cute little orifice at their center opened, red and slightly gaped from fucking, and I eased back in slowly, relishing Jessie whine of embarrassment, slight discomfort, and pleasure.

Hands on her hips, I fucked her. Not hard. Steadily. Methodically. Deliberately. Making her feel every inch of me driving my cock into her, every inch of its withdrawal.

I pulled at her leash, making her arch up, and between the moments of our bodies together and my lips whispering dirty nothings in her ear about what a dirty little whore she was for enjoying daddy doing something so bad to her, she came again, and a third time from a hard slap to her butt. Her orgasm was silent, eyes and mouth wide, body jerking. I could feel her legs trembling by mine, and I grinned.

When it was finally my turn to finish, it was bent over her, pushing her flat to the bed, holding her skin on skin while my hips pulled away and then drove my prick in. I held deep as the pleasure pumped through me, spunk pumping into the depths of her bowels with each hard throb that shook me. I breathed hard, stirring the black wisps of hair by her ear, and she ended me on with filthy language about how much she was humiliated and degraded when I defiled her like this.