To My Senses Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pulled away regretful that the climax had to stop, that I couldn't keep going, that this session of carnal closeness had drained both my balls and energy. I washed up in the bathroom, came back with a washcloth to clean Jessie, then shut the lights off and crawled into bed.

As usual, she lay atop me, head on my chest. We both breathed deep, trying to relax for sleep after our energetic evening.

"You good," I asked in the darkness.

She giggled, and it sounded like sweet music to me. "I came too much. I think I have a cramp in my cunt. I hope it's gone by morning."

"Maybe another orgasm will fuck it out?"

She laughed. "No, no more, please! I'm good for one night!"

"Ok." I paused. "Still good with the whole 'getting creampied' thing?"

"Just the one squirt. Nothing to worry about."

"Ok."

I pulled her tighter to me, hands on her back, and she snuggled closer to my chest. "I love you, daddy. Thank you for a wonderful day."

"I love you. Thanks for being here."

I fell asleep with Jessie clutched to my chest.

###

I woke up in the darkness.

Jessie had rolled away in the night and I sighed. That's what was wrong.

No. Something else was wrong.

My senses strained against the gloom to detect what was wrong. Had I heard something? Was it just the rocking of the boat, the sound of the waves?

It wasn't. I was sure of it. There was someone here. Someone else in the room with me and Jessie.

I reached over and very gently removed my Sig Three Twenty from the bedside table, and the click of the rocker on the back of the Surefire weapon light illuminated the room in a harsh cone of white.

Tori was sitting in the chair in the corner. She smiled enigmatically at me as I pointed the gun at her. "Hey, neighbor."