All Comments on 'To New Beginnings Ch. 01'

by FindingStephanie

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
jrichard1953jrichard19537 months ago

I liked it and looking forward to where you thank it

sissylily2018sissylily20187 months ago

Please continue I can't wait to see when she realises she's being feminized with hormones, conditioned to cum from anal and to be submissive.

Does Jennifer want her for herself or is there a more sinister plan?

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Excellent story. I thought the way you managed to slip in his backstory was very smart and well done. I always thought having a backstory for the main character helps make the story better while bringing the character to life although sometimes it is just something the author puts at the beginning almost like an explanation of why the character is the way they are. While it is obvious that he has no idea what she is really training him for, he does see to realize that something seems off. I can’t wait to see what your chapter has in store for him. Thanks for taking the time to write and post the story. I applaud your willingness to put yourself out there which in my mind, can’t be easy so thanks for that as well.

Lexx xoxo

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I can see how someone would take the pills from their trainer, especially a hot one, but I think if my nipples puffed up and were sensitive, I would be off to the doctor. Then a blood test would certainly expose her secret. So far, interesting story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Awesome hopefully there will be some more

300bowler300300bowler3007 months ago

Great story line, can see that there are a lot of possibilities, to turn this story into

one hotter than hot story...Love reading about sissies being tricked into taking

hormones, and their bodies changing into soft little gurls, wanting to be played with...

Hugs and Kisses Betty jo xoxo

FindingStephanieFindingStephanie7 months agoAuthor

There will be more! The second chapter in fact is just waiting for approval.

I think my thinking about being a naive young kid but in the next chapter he does begin to question it more.

Thank you to the comment about the back story. There is quite a bit of me in there and the story of my life. Some of the details changed obviously but it's actually pretty close.

I definitely plan on continuing I think I have at least 8 parts in my head possibly more. I think the important part to this where her being the secondary character that I didn't do the best job of putting across is that Jennifer knows exactly what she wants and has a lot of plans ready to go!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Jennifer is truly a despicable character. She has ZERO endearing characteristics. It's hard to be 100% evil

but findingstephanie has managed to do it. She is a total dick for taking advantage of a very inebriated 18yr

boy, and during the 'act' she wasn't able to utter a positive comment towards her partner the whole night.

I've read other forced fem. stories and have enjoyed reading about the journey towards becoming a sissy or a sub. I think what is missing is dialogue between the two char., we need Jen to befriend Stephen, develop a rapport with him, complement him in the gym, build him up, seduce talk him into become a fem, he's a horny virgin-use that fact to manipulate him, Jen's char. doesn't have to be miss goody two shoes to fem. Steven, she could get the job done in a more underhanded and conniving way and not resort to illegally dealing drugs to Stephanie(see what I did there).

Anyway looking forward to reading the followup story-keep writing Stephanie and thank you for your time!

Dare

FindingStephanieFindingStephanie7 months agoAuthor

Hi Dare!

Definitely Jen is not a good person and not to ruin anything in further plans, you likely won't like her more in the future but I do take the comment about needing more communication between them well... Also I don't want to make her just pure evil, I like character's with a lot of grey like Silco in Arcane is one of my favorite antagonist of all time and I need to take a little more time to humanize her a bit.

I think you will like the second chapter though! But thank you for giving me a bit of constructive feedback for chapter 3 which I'm hoping to write this week.

bat_08bat_087 months ago

Absolutely amazing story so far!!

ArtickArtick6 months ago

Welcome back and your off to a great start imho!

Royse69Royse6928 days ago

The start does capture your attention, makes you wonder what is next.

Great job

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userFindingStephanie@FindingStephanie
Slight change of plans, I will come back at some point to finish new beginnings and also the 5th chapter of Finding Stephanie but my ADHD brain has taken me in a different direction of what I want to write. If you follow me you will get used to this. If you are looking for a w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES