To Protect Him

Story Info
Father and son love gets twisted by lustful magic.
7.3k words
4.57
9k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a story about magic twisting relations between an adoptive son/brother and his father / older brothers, turning them sexual. The sexual encounters are consensual and outside of sloppy sex, include a lot of affection. If you happen to like it, let me know in the comments if I should continue it!

"Alright, boys. I've invited you here so we can have a talk. A serious one. As you might have guessed by his absence, it's about Felix."

"Is he ill, or something?"

"No... no, I wouldn't call it that. It's a bit strange... and I feel really uncomfortable talking about it, even just as his adoptive father... Felix is a nephilim. This is the reason why he ended up in an orphanage. His parents were aware of that and they didn't want to deal with it."

"What the hell is a nephilim?"

"In this moment, I sincerely ask you three that you keep your minds open. You're his brothers, so I thought you have the right to know. This situation is linked to... let's say, occultic beliefs... Apparently, people born as nephilims grow up to be beautiful women and men who don't age after reaching adulthood, but also lack agency in terms of their emotions and desires. Nephilims feel natural submissiveness towards people they are inclined to find attractive and in moments of weakness, they offer themselves as basically sex slaves to them. I realize that it's a lot to take in so quickly, but let me just tell you the most important part -- if such offer is accepted, nephilim permanently loses their mind, becoming a mindless doll. This is a fate truly worse than death, because while your body still lives on, the person you used to be is gone."

"What...? Come on, dad... that sounds like some bullshit."

"I agree. Some weird magical things and immortality...? Seriously?"

"I understand your doubts, boys. But you two were the ones to reveal that you feel strange attraction and desire towards Felix. It's something I experience as well. And it all happens despite all four of us being straight, or at least that's what you told me. This is the only thing that made me give this possibility a fair chance. And now I'm honestly terrified -- if we let Felix roam the world freely and he ends up with a wrong person willing to take advantage of him, he could be basically erased from existence..."

"Even if we assume this... uhhh, situation is real, what do you plan to do about it? Lock him up in the house forever?"

"As horrible as it sounds, it was my first idea, yes. But there's another problem. Unless nephilim's sexual desires are satisfied, they will continue pressuring all men around them to find them desirable. Once it gets extreme, it can drive people to madness..."

"So... what you want to say is... we need to find him some guy to fuck?"

"And that guy must be trustworthy enough to not betray Felix by changing him into that mindless sex slave or something...?"

"Dad, come on... you know this is ridiculous."

"I understand how you feel, boys. I also find it difficult to accept, but effectively... yes. This is what we need. The problem is, there's no way I will trust any random man with my son's life. That's how I came to a different conclusion: I will be the one to do it. And at the same time, I'm leaving you with an option to... well, join me, if you are willing... Just know that I do not want to pressure you into anything, boys. If you want Felix to be your brother and just your brother, this is why I am going to do this, so that you don't have to. His nephilim influence won't corrupt your brotherly innocence."

"Seriously, dad...?! You're going to fuck him?! Your son?! And you're proposing us to do the same?! What the fuck!"

"I suspect I feel just as sickened as you must do, Jesse. If not more. But this... magic, or whatever that is, already messes with our heads and we have no other choice that would be safe for him. That's why this night I will approach him not as my son, but as a nephilim. And I pray that the sacrifice I make will ease the sense of guilt and shame I already endure..."

"This is fucked up... I can't listen to this..."

"Jesse, wait."

"Let him go, dad. It's seriously a lot to take in."

"I guess you're right..."

"Well... I was planning to stay the night, but in this case, it seems that giving you some space would be the best choice."

"He's right. I'll find some hotel as well. Dad? Don't beat yourself down. You're making the right thing. I won't leave you alone in this. We will protect Felix."

"Thank you, Noah. This means the world to me. I thought that none of you would understand."

"But what about Felix? Does he know that he's... that magical thing?"

"A nephilim. Yes, he knows. I think he's terrified of it since it kind of 'activated' rather suddenly, after his 19th birthday. Tonight, I will reassure him that we know and we won't let him be harmed. And if he consents... well, then you know what will happen."

This is how the young nephilim Felix remembered their conversation, which he kept replaying in his memories for the entire evening, torturing himself. He sat hidden in the closet when they spoke. He wanted to hear all of their real thoughts, what they made of him, what they planned, what they felt.

And it seemed that their plan was just as sickening as he expected it to be. He would have to lay with his father, while his brothers would be aware of it. Convinced that there would be no return to normality from it, he began crying. His family was all he ever had and he was about to risk losing it because of who he was.

*

Fully aware of what could happen this night, Felix made sure to shower extra carefully. Even though -- apparently -- nephilims naturally stayed very clean just to serve their partners better.

He was lying in his bed with his eyes wide open and heart beating fast from fear and stress. For the moment, nothing was happening, but soon, dad would knock on his door and ask if he can come in. And then he would offer Felix sex... This frightening reality kept returning to Felix in form of continuous realizations that each time brought him to the state of panic.

This was so horrible. He loved his adoptive dad with all his heart. He could die for him. But now, that innocent love and care was tainted, from both ends. Whenever Felix summoned his dad's face in his imagination, he was noticing how handsome it was. And the naughty thoughts that followed it brought him nothing but shame.

"Stop," he barked at his erect penis, clenching teeth. He couldn't believe that his body ignored the family tragedy that was about to happen and looked forward to this with excitement.

If only he realized faster what was happening... he could have found another solution, someone else to relieve this nephilim-ic tension with. But it snuck upon them like a disease. Corrupted all the men in his life he loved, reducing what they've had to some horny, disgusting, primal desires...

A knock on the door. For a moment, Felix remained silent, as if he was paralyzed, hoping that it was just his imagination and no one really knocked. But then the door opened slightly.

"Felix? Are you still awake by any chance?" dad asked in his soft, manly voice.

Felix closed his eyes, fighting the tears and responded:

"Yeah, I'm awake."

"Can I come in? We need to talk."

Felix didn't answer, he just turned from the side and sat down on the bed instead, wrapped in his covers, looking at his dad in a slightly hostile way. Father still had his suit on, so he looked incredibly elegant, mature... simply dashing. He was a handsome man and each of his sons was equally attractive. Felix himself, despite being adopted, was no exception. But while his big brothers were charming in the more rough way, brought to an extreme by their spicy personalities, Felix was more of a wandering poet. Let's just say that while his big brothers would be generally thirsted over by gay guys, Felix was every girl's dream crush.

His dad, Darius Baker, was a CEO of a popular multinational technology company, that touched so many different branches of business that Felix could not even name them all properly. Darius was only 45 years old and was regarded as a handsome, intelligent and a great representation for his company. His sons aimed to be equally successful as him.

Dad sat down on Felix's bed, avoiding his son's stare, being clearly uncomfortable.

"Felix..."

"Let me make it easier for you, dad," Felix interrupted him in an annoyed tone. "I've heard you guys talking and I know why you came."

Father looked at him carefully.

"I see. Since I don't know what exactly you've heard, I want you to know that I don't come here to force you to do anything. I will respect any decision you make. I come here to offer myself as the solution, so that everything can stay normal between you and your brothers, if that's what you guys want. The only wish I have is for you to be safe, Felix. It's just as difficult for me as it is for you."

Felix had no doubts about that. Dad would never do anything bad to him. And that's what the problem was. Felix didn't want to lose such an amazing father.

"Dad, I can't..." Felix cried, letting all of his emotions go. "It will make things between us weird... you will start avoiding me or treating me differently... It's the same as losing you..."

"Baby boy, no..." Darius moved on the bed and invited his nephilim son into a tight hug. His own eyes got watery as well. "I will love you unconditionally, no matter what. You and your brothers are the purpose of my existence." He innocently kissed Felix's forehead.

Felix's nephilim senses began tingling the moment they touched. His dad was so warm and strong. The boy felt invincible when protected by him. But what truly messed with his head was his father's smell. Deep, powerful, clean manly scent, making his thoughts foggy...

"I believe you, dad," Felix whispered. "If this is what we have to do for things to be normal again... let's do this..."

Hearing this, father released him from the hug and stood up to close the door with a key, even though they were supposed to be alone. Felix watched his dad's every movement, finding this situation unbelievable. Darius turned around, untying his tie. This simple image, in this context, struck Felix like a lightning. "Dad was undressing to fuck me," he thought.

"Are you scared?" his father asked, now taking his watch off.

"Yes."

"Are you afraid that I will hurt you?"

"Not of that." Felix hesitated. "What if I like it?"

"Well, I don't think it's meant to be a torture. Otherwise this power wouldn't bother to ignite attraction between us first." Felix's dad kicked his shoes off and then began unbuttoning his shirt. Felix's eyes lied on his hairy chest and it made his mind blank for a second. "Listen, Felix. If you happen to enjoy it... don't blame yourself for it. We're doing this to satisfy your unusual needs. Let them be satisfied for real."

Father removed his shirt completely and threw it on an empty chair. Felix's heart was now racing from excitement. His dad's hairy chest and belly was all he could focus on now. Darius Baker, despite being in his mid-forties, had still pretty impressive body. His abs might have hidden 5behind a thin layer of fat already, but his pecs remained muscular, while his biceps and legs betrayed years of his active lifestyle.

Darius didn't say anything further, focusing on the removal of his pants now. Felix was instinctively looking away, out of sheer awkwardness, but then he kept remembering that he was supposed to watch it. It was all for him... and soon, they would move on to touching...

Father's pants finally fell down and Felix almost gasped, seeing a bulge in his black boxer briefs. The boy didn't even know why this sight surprised him so much. Nonetheless, his face felt like it was burning from both incredible shame and incredible excitement.

"I think that should be enough for now. Let's get there slowly, alright?" Darius asked, approaching the bed almost naked. Despite living with him for so long, Felix never saw him... like that. Darius was never the kind of dad who would parade just in his underwear in front of his children. CEOs are way too proud for that, it seems. "Can I join you in bed?" he asked gently.

Felix didn't answer, he just moved aside, providing his dad with enough of space. Darius raised the cover and hopped onto the bed right next to Felix. The nephilim thought it couldn't feel any more surreal... but it turned out it could. He felt his naked, horny dad's warmth on the skin of his arm...

"I know this is difficult, Felix, but please, let's communicate," Darius asked, in a very gentle whisper. "I must know what you are comfortable with. Would you like me to take the initiative? Would you prefer to go slow? Do you wish to take some time? Do you wish to stop?"

While Felix's brain and soul screamed for him to stop it, his heart and dick demanded that this situation is not wasted.

"I would like to allow my nephilim senses to guide me..." Felix responded shyly.

"Alright, that sounds like a good idea," Darius encouraged his son. "So, what do you have in mind?"

"I want to... jump right into this... Will you promise to stop me if it makes you uncomfortable?"

"I promise."

Without additional explanation, Felix dived under the covers with his head and entire body. It was obviously very warm and stuffy there, but he knew what he had to do. He got between his dad's legs and his face quickly approached also his dad's crotch. He pushed his hands and arms under Darius' legs. The moment father felt him there, he spread slightly, offering his nephilim son space.

Felix had his dad's bulge right in front of his nose and mouth. It didn't matter that it was still wrapped in underwear, with how close it was to his son's face, it was already incredibly inappropriate. And Felix wasn't planning to stop there...

Gently and shyly, Felix pressed his nose into the bulge. The initial touch of these two parts that should never ever meet brought a zap of excitement to both of them. Felix's nostrils immediately filled with his father's naughty scent, bringing him nearly into a hypnotic state.

Felix pressed his face harder, slowly rubbing his nose and mouth against the bulge, feeling up the shape of his dad's flaccid cock and balls. Meanwhile, above the covers, his father frowned and opened his mouth, watching the outline of his son's head visible through the cover, anticipating the sensation with curious excitement.

The young nephilim willingly entered a trap and was now getting deeper, reassuring that he won't be able to leave on his own. The smell he inhaled, getting stronger with friction and generated warmth, was penetrating his brain and making it foggy. Scared of it, Felix stopped for a moment and moved his face away... but the smell was already inside of him and wouldn't just go away... against his reason, the boy's head returned to the bulge and resumed the self-torture.

Dad must've enjoyed it, because his cock grew hard in his underwear. Felix pulled his tongue out and licked the outline of it, still through the fabric. Never before in his life, the boy felt this sick and excited at the same time. He was convinced that this was the end of his healthy relationship with dad... but the tainted part of him began wondering if it was not well worth the nasty sex they could unlock because of that.

Felix couldn't wait any longer, he was too thirsty. His fingers gently grabbed his dad's underwear and began pulling it down. The fact that his father raised his ass and waist a bit to make it easier only encouraged the boy. He pulled the fabric down, over his crotch, and because of the minimal lighting, he saw merely a glimpse of that dick and balls he wanted to taste so badly.

"Pull them off entirely," Darius commanded somewhere from the above.

The young nephilim bit his lip in excitement, hearing his father's voice, openly reminding that he's a willing and conscious participant of this situation, even more -- that he cares about his own comfort as well.

Just as ordered, Felix released his dad's hairy legs from the limiting boxers and brought them to his nose, inhaling even more of that godly, musky scent of a real man. At this point, the boy's own cock was throbbing in excitement as well.

But it was finally the time for the main dish. The boy returned to his position between his father's legs and this time his face approached bare genitalia. Well-developed cock that penetrated more than the average number of different holes in females during its lifespan. Felix knew this well, his father was a known fuck boy according to press. And now that experienced cock was his to milk. It was both exciting and intimidating to know that he was handling a professional.

But now that professional reached the peak. A nephilim cocksucker devoted to servicing it. Felix's lips approached his dad's nutsack with these exact, respectful thoughts, to lie a kiss on it. He quickly discovered that his father's skin was moist from a thin layer of sweat, which he greedily invited onto his tongue.

Felix was surprised by the cold fresh air hitting his face, when Darius suddenly removed the cover off his son's head. The nephilim raised his scared eyes at his father's face and froze, holding his cock.

"I want to watch you," Darius informed and Felix almost melted under his lustful stare. "Suck it," he commanded.

The way his dad said that both frightened and excited Felix. He felt differently hearing that, when compared to that gentle and understanding approach that Darius started with. It was as if desire shortened their communication and his dad forgot the exact context of this situation. Right now, it wasn't just about Felix's comfort. It was about Darius' pleasure as well.

The boy looked into his dad's eyes with a helpless, horny expression, as he packed the thick meat into his mouth, accommodating it on his tongue and securing it from his teeth, making sure it will safely hit his throat instead.

Felix got this dick properly wet by sucking on it gently and slowly. It was amazing; despite being a total virgin, his nephilim origin made it so simple and natural for him that he didn't even gag, deepthroating it like an experienced slut. He could easily reach dad's pubes with his nose. He produced so much saliva it was leaking out through his lower lip, dripping on his father's balls.

The boy released Darius' cock and took few deep breaths, starting down the veiny monster he just swallowed. He looked his dad in the eyes and noticed frustration on his face. He wasn't pleased that his cock was not being sucked in that very moment, but they were not quite there yet in their new relationship to have this complaint voiced openly.

To ask for forgiveness, Felix grabbed his dad's stiff cock and slapped his face with it, gently. Drool and precum sprayed across his cheeks, lips, eyes and forehead, as he continued the movement, declaring surrender to his dad's cock, silent demands and eventually -- pleasure.

Suddenly, Darius grabbed his son's wrists with both of his hands and pulled Felix towards himself, effectively pushing his cock and bells onto his son's face, leaving him with no space to avoid touching them. He kept gripping his wrists like that, ensuring both that Felix would be trapped and couldn't grab the dick with his hand. Forced to operate just with his mouth, tongue and lips, young nephilim resumed his work, slurping loudly on the throbbing, leaking log, enjoying the fact that his dad took control.

When Darius began moving his body in weird ways, Felix knew he was slowly getting to the edge. Suddenly, father released his wrists and instead placed both of his big hands on the sides of nephilim's head, securing it, controlling the rhythm and making sure that his son doesn't take any unnecessary breaks this time.