To Protect Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Felix's eyes filled with tears of joy when he saw his dad's face twisted by an orgasm. No more sadness, shame or regret, just pure lust and bliss.

The boy opened his eyes wide, surprised and a little bit scared, when the first load of semen hit the back of his throat and almost clogged it. He quickly swallowed it, but the pulsing dick in his mouth would mercilessly flood him. Dad must've felt amazing, considering how loudly he groaned. His face showed almost a painful expression. He moved his hands to and trapped Felix's head between his sweaty, hairy thighs.

Felix loudly choked on the semen but his dad refused to stop, he kept milking himself with that wonderous mouth despite his son's helpless fight for a breath.

In panic, Felix started pressing on his dad's legs, desperately trying to free himself. Darius groaned in protest and squeezed his legs around his son's head harder, making sure that his loads are sucked out of his cock properly to the very last drop. Felix helplessly accepted it.

Suddenly, Darius freed his son, giving out a moan of sinful relief and pleasure. Felix quickly unclogged his throat, spitting out the slick, veiny cock, as he began coughing loudly.

Only then his dad realized what he has done. He got up despite the exhaustion and placed his hand on Felix's back.

"Felix, I'm so sorry, I don't know what got into me... Are you okay?" Still choking and coughing, with red eyes full of tears, Felix only nodded in response. "I'm so sorry, buddy, I didn't mean to..." Dad's genuine panic soothed his son a bit. "The sensation was mind-breaking... I know it doesn't excuse me, but..."

"It's okay, dad..." Felix calmed him. "I prefer it so much more than seeing you scared and ashamed... Can we rest and cuddle for a bit?"

"Of course, we can... take your shirt off first, though. Let your skin breathe."

Once Felix removed his t-shirt, dad lied down on his back and invited Felix to his side. Felix placed his head on dad's shoulder and his free hand on dad's sweaty, hairy chest, rubbing it lovingly. The boy rested his forehead against his father's chin. It was an incredibly intimate position that no dad would ever choose to lie in with his son. Right now, they were lovers. Felix couldn't shake the feeling that right now his dad belonged to him just as much as he belonged to his dad. With satisfaction, he watched as his hand and fingers were brushing Darius' chest hair. Dad was relaxing with closed eyes.

Even lying idly, Felix was still grunting from time to time, feeling his throat being sore after this sudden skull-fucking. They didn't really talk. Felix wasn't sure if the reason was the return of awkwardness.

The arm Darius wrapped around his boy felt so nice... and also the way his thumb caressed Felix's skin in these little movements. The young nephilim never felt this safe and secure.

"You can't sleep?" dad asked him after a long period of silence.

"I can't. Can't you?"

"I'm aroused again." Felix froze hearing that. It was still quite surreal how his dad was telling him all these things a father should not be telling his son... 'I'm aroused again' sounded so clean and easy... much more elegant than 'I want to stick my dick in one of your holes and rub it inside of you long enough to cream it with my seed'...

"I want to touch you, too, dad..." Felix whispered.

Dad brough him closer with his arm and their lips touched. Felix continued to rub his dad's chest lovingly as they kissed, enjoying the closeness and intimacy. Dad felt so powerful and manly that every sense Felix had was telling him to take care of this man's pleasure.

The boy's hand moved from his father's chest, ran across his stomach and followed the treasure trail. Fingers crossed the hairy jungle of his pubes and finally grasped his dad's hard dick. Hard for him.

"You have such a big cock, dad..."

"I know," Darius responded, but not confidently, more like apologetically. "But you will still have to take it inside of you. We have to remember why we're doing this, Felix." Dad leaned in to kiss Felix's cheek, then neck and to finally reach his ear. "I need to properly fuck you to ease down your nephilim powers influencing us..." He kissed his son's cheek again, lovingly. "I've heard that nephilim's asshole tightens to properly grasp the penis it's holding. It's meant to increase the pleasure of nephilim's partner... but it may also mean that you will struggle. And I don't want you to struggle, Felix..."

"Why are you telling me this...?"

"Because to make it easier for you, I will have to excite you." Dad's fingers ran across Felix's bare, hairless chest. His big thumb tormented the boy's nipple. "And that means I will have to forget that I'm your dad, because I will have to tell you some very inappropriate things..." Darius' nose got lost in Felix hair, as he was inhaling the young nephilim's sweet, innocent scent.

"What things...?" Felix asked curiously, feeling his dick pulsing, still safely wrapped in underwear.

"Very naughty things... They will make you blush... and they will make you let me inside of you easier..." Dad's hand finally found the boy's bulge and molested it gently. Felix's chest filled with pleasurable, submissive sensation, as he spread his legs further, approving the touch.

"Daddy... this is so wrong..." Felix must've admitted, his dad was right. His cheeks were indeed burning from shame mixed with excitement.

"I know... but it feels so good, doesn't it?" Felix noticed a slight smirk on his dad's face.

"Yes, dad... it feels very good... please, keep touching me..."

Dad held him securely and flipped him on his back, getting on top. Felix submissively let his dad between his legs, while refusing to stop holding his shoulders. His dad felt so amazingly strong in his hands, he was so big, powerful, muscular... his eyes were filled with some masculine fire and energy. There was a beast inside of him, tempered only by the fatherly love he had for his boy.

Felix used to hate being a nephilim. He used to call it a curse. Right now, he recognized it as his pass to heaven on earth. His sexy dad was about to fuck him... and this was the only thing that made this possible.

"You're such a gorgeous boy, Felix... Two months ago, when your nephilim powers began influencing me, you arrived at breakfast just in your boxers... you have no idea what kind of filthy thoughts you awakened in me that day..." he said, as he slowly pulled his son's underwear off, releasing the throbbing erection, which he then cruelly ignored. "You have no idea how horny you make me by calling me 'daddy'... Do it again."

The boy winced, unsure if that meant that their relationship would indeed be forever stained with lust and there would be no coming back.

"Please, daddy... promise to be very bad to me..." At this point, Felix was unable to not act like a bitch in the heat.

"That's right, good boy... always do what daddy says..."

Darius brought the tips of his fingers to his mouth and licked them shortly. Then, all three landed on the entrance of Felix's asshole. Dad spread his son's legs even further and began pushing his middle finger in. It was only slightly moist and yet Felix let it in without any resistance. The moment he felt it wiggling in his most intimate hole, he felt some weird kind of pressure in his nipples.

Dad pushed another finger in. Felix began helplessly twitching his toes,

"A word of advice: I've heard that nephilims are capable of reaching enormous pleasure, but you have to surrender to the bliss awaiting you. Initially, you will fear it, because the sensation will be this powerful and overwhelming, but give up to it and your brain will clear of all thoughts." Dad pulled his fingers out. "I'm so sorry, Felix... I should finger you longer, but I just have to put it in, I'm too horny..." Felix clearly felt the massive head of his dad's dick pressing itself against the entrance to his hole. It seemed that even this little touch brough his father huge relief. But now he wanted to push himself in. "You're not even resisting that much" father grunted. "You're this horny already? Are you sure I'm your first man ever?"

Felix helplessly curled up his toes. His father indeed entered his asshole rather easily, in one slow thrust. It felt as if his young nephilim "accepted" him and invited in. But Darius' cock was not exactly a nice guest respectful to the host. His cock, hungry for friction, tried to enter deeper. That's where the slight resistance happened. But even that sensation felt nice to Felix.

His dad was watching him curiously, registering all the conflicting emotions on his son's face. His big cock was making his boy wince and it made him thrive in the depraved nature of what they were doing.

This was something Felix observed from a slightly different perspective. His father's facial expression made him realize that he was really not as ashamed and disgusted of what he had to do as he presented it. It didn't matter that nephilim magic was responsible for this sickening desire -- the desire itself was real. He spread his son's legs apart and his throbbing dick was looking for nothing but crude sexual pleasure at the moment.

"Looks like I've been lied to..." Darius grunted out of the sudden. "I'm balls deep in you and I see no struggle on your side... Or maybe you're just too slutty..."

"You're always this talkative in bed, dad?" Felix asked in an annoyed tone, finding it very difficult to focus at this point. Darius snorted and smirked in a friendly way. Then leaned over to kiss his son, without any unnecessary breaks in the thrusting.

His dad was rubbing something weird inside of him and it was feeling very nice... not mentioning the spot he kept hitting. It was as his dad described earlier -- Felix truly was afraid of surrendering to this sensation. His instinct warned him about its magnitude and potential. If he submitted to this promise of pleasure, he would lose control over himself... who knows what he would then say to his dad...

Darius' hairy body got sweaty from exhaustion. Felix locked his back and shoulders in his arms, keeping him close to himself. It felt so good, so hot and so moist, he was beginning to lose himself.

"That's right, boy... let yourself go... be a good boy for daddy," father whispered into his son's ear. Felix didn't realize that, but a moment ago he helplessly released a long moan.

"Daddy... you smell so good..."

"Yes, baby boy... smell your daddy... let it poison your thoughts..."

"Nooo... be nice..." Felix begged.

Dad chuckled a little.

"And what if I don't want to be nice?" he asked playfully.

Only now Felix realized that there was indeed very little he could do. His dad was on top, he was much bigger and stronger, but most importantly, Felix's body was responding to his touch. It was more likely to listen to his dad's commands rather than his. In that case, he could say just one thing.

"Just don't hurt me, daddy... please..." Felix whimpered, hugging his father tightly.

"Aww, don't worry, sweetheart. I would never hurt you." Dad kissed his nephilim's cheek. "Don't worry. Daddy will protect you. And daddy will make you feel very good if only you trust me."

"I trust you, daddy..."

"Then do what I asked you before."

Skipping the details of nephilim anatomy, let's focus on the fact that they didn't have prostate glands. Instead, they've had nephilim glands. They were a bit different, because they've had to be released to be stimulated properly from the inside. The closest comparison would be cock's head sliding out of a foreskin. Each nephilim had to do something like that, but it was a stranger, overwhelming and frankly scary feeling for them. And once their gland was released, there was no way to retract it other than reaching sexual satisfaction.

Felix slowly, gently and carefully pushed the gland out of its "foreskin". It was the weirdest sensation ever, but he endured for his dad. Immediately, dad's cock head poked it and the boy felt his entire body being zapped with electricity. He moaned and wrapped himself around dad's shoulders tighter.

"No, no, no, no, I can't do it!" Felix panicked as his dad pressed his huge body against him harder, pinning the boy down, trapping him in this sensation, now that he was the most vulnerable. "No, no, please, stop it!" Felix knew no words that could describe the sensation of his dad's cock rubbing against his nephilim gland. It was absolutely painless, it wasn't uncomfortable... it wasn't even inherently pleasurable. It was just terrifyingly overwhelming. What made Felix panic even more was the fact that he felt no way to undo his mistake and hide that gland. Fortunately, his father stopped thrusting, despite giving out a painful groan showing how much willpower it required of him.

"Don't panic, Felix," he guided his son calmly and securely. "I won't do anything against your will. I will resume movement only with your permission. Do you trust me?" Felix looked at him with teary eyes and nodded. "I know you're scared, but this is ultimately why we're doing this. You need to enter this aggravated state in order to release your energy. If you endure the first few seconds, I promise, the sensation will become blissful. You will experience something beautiful and once it happens, you will lose your consciousness due to exhaustion. I can promise you that when you wake up, I will be with you, holding you and making sure that you're safe and sound. Do you agree?"

"Wait, don't do it yet!" Felix panicked again.

"Don't worry. I will only do it when you tell me to. Breathe, sweetheart."

And they froze in that position, Felix spread and penetrated, his dad balls deep in him, not moving even an inch.

"You're pulsing inside of me, dad..." Felix whimpered with a sexy, horny face.

"You don't realize this, but even when I'm not moving, your insides are wrapping around me and stimulating me." Darius brushed Felix's forehead with his big hand, fixing boy's messy hair that sticked to his sweaty face.

"Okay..." Felix said with a terrified expression. "You can do it..." he consented.

"But first, I want you to push your gland out fully," dad requested firmly. "Do it for me, boy."

Felix nodded and closed his eyes. He spread his legs hanging in the air a bit further, feeling his dad's dick sink even deeper into his sore asshole. And then... he pushed the poor, terrified gland out completely. It immediately felt so vulnerable and cold, unprepared and not used to not being hidden in the safety of flesh...

"It's out..." Felix announced helplessly.

Dad's cock immediately throbbed inside of him like a stinger and pressed further. Felix moaned feeling his poor, defenseless gland being rubbed with a huge, hot, leaking cock.

"Aaaah!!! Noooo!!! Oh my god!!!" Felix yelled, feeling as if his brain was about to melt. He clung to his father tightly as if he was in a fear of falling. He even wrapped his legs around his waist. "DAD!!!" Felix squealed.

But Darius was unable to stop or save him anymore. His eyes were closed and his face shown a true bliss. He looked as if he was dreaming of something heavenly, being so innocent. Never before Felix saw such a genuine smile on his serious dad's face. All because his mighty cock was tormenting that poor magical gland inside of his son.

Seeing his facial expression, twisted with such lustful bliss, and the thought that he was unable to care about his son's consent anymore, filled Felix with some kind of sickening satisfaction. His dad completely gave in to some evil power that brought them together in a union that should never take place. He rejected his humanity and years of their innocent, healthy relationship, for this brief moment, so that his cock could explode with semen and defile his son forever.

Felix closed his eyes, smirked and decided to join this disgusting pleasure. He let a long, loud moan out, announcing to the world that he surrendered to his twisted nature. The poor terrified gland got betrayed once again, the body and brain fully accepted its torment and fate of being hit in the face with a sperm-shooting battering ram.

Dad was fucking him so hard that the entire bed was squeaking. Pillows fell off, their sweat was raining from their bodies moved by energetic thrusting. His dad couldn't possibly last any longer. His dick truly did explode with pleasure. His groaning joined the moaning symphony of his son. Nephilim's ass milked his cock load after load, after load, after load... The orgasm Darius was enduring seemed limitless, endless, as if he had infinite amounts of semen to spill.

Felix's handsome face was such a disgusting and sexy sight at the moment. His mouth was opened wide, tongue fell out of it, drool was pouring out. His eyes rolled back into his skull, colorless snot escaped his nostrils. And his smile... deranged, inhumane, completely thoughtless. Completely seduced by this dumb, mind-broken face, Darius leaned over and licked his son's tongue, forcing a sloppy, disgusting kiss, still flooding Felix's asshole with a yearly supply of semen.

"Daddy, please... make me your slut forever..." Felix whispered, so weakly that Darius barely understood him. He really did behave as if he lost his mind. "Take my mind away... I want to feel like this forever..."

This was it. The binding request. The moment Darius awaited.

The problem was... he never anticipated that he would struggle so much to refuse his son's plead. To have him so slutty and ready, always willing to spread his legs... with that dumb sexy face, thoughtless and obedient... such a terrifying yet exciting thought.

But his sons would never forgive him this... or would they? If they saw him naked and exposed like this, their lust could make it all easy... Once the initial guilt passes, the nephilim magic milking the cock is all that one needs...

"Daddy, please, say yes... this is what I want..." Felix said and then giggled mindlessly. "Make me yours, I'm not worth being your son... I should be your sex toy..."

Darius clenched his eyelids, kissing Felix's neck. In this moment, driven only by sin and lust, he wholeheartedly agreed. This tight magical hole was way too valuable to be treated as a part of a human being. They could be all so happy if they turned Felix into a tight cum dump and nothing more.

"Daddy, please... just say yes... it's so easy... you have three other sons, you don't need me... but you need my ass, don't you? "

Father's big hand covered the sweet lips of his nephilim son. His tired hips brought few last thrusts and the seemingly endless orgasm finally came to an end, just in the right moment, when it would start getting tiring and overwhelming. Darius moved his sweaty body on the side and lied down with a loud sigh of relief and satisfaction. He looked over his son's belly and discovered that his boy's cock also released quite the puddle. Surprisingly, nephilim's semen turned out to be silvery and slightly glowing. Darius read that it could be sold for lots of money, but he was rich already, so he just curiously touched it with his finger.

Darius noticed that his own fat meat seemed unusually huge even for him. Even after leaving Felix's hole, it was still pulsing aggressively, like a beast. Veins seemed more visible and it was covered in disgusting amounts of slime.

His boy immediately fell asleep, with his lips slightly open, breathing quietly. Dad grabbed him and slightly relocated him on the bed, so that his head would lie comfortably on a pillow. Then he held his hand and with a smile on his face, he fell asleep, looking at his little Felix as he was dozing off.

*

"Felix. Wake up."

The young nephilim opened his eyes slowly and the first thing he saw was his father's smiling face. It took him few seconds to recall everything that happened, which woke his brain up almost immediately.