To Protect Him

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dad was gently caressing his face with his big hand.

"I have to go to work," dad explained and only then Felix noticed that he was in full suit already. "But I wanted to make sure you're feeling alright. How are you, son?"

"I'm... fine. Just a little bit sore."

"Sorry... in that case, take it easy today, alright? Take a warm bath, relax, eat a good breakfast. I left you scrambled eggs in the kitchen. Oh, and hydrate properly," dad revealed that he was carrying a glass of water this entire time, which he gave to Felix. "And how are you mentally?"

Felix was grateful for the water, mostly because sipping it gave him enough time to think of an answer.

"I'm just worried that you won't treat me the same way anymore..."

Darius' expression saddened.

"Don't worry about that, son. I must admit that I've had my own share of doubts, but now you can rest assured. Nothing will change. We did what we had to do. You're still my son and I love you." He gently slapped Felix's cheek, in a loving way. "I'm sorry that I have to leave you like that. Next time, I will try to get a free day at work. Promise me that you will take a good care of yourself."

"I promise." Felix smiled as well. Dad left a kiss on his forehead.

After he left, Felix lied in bed, wondering if everything will truly be good in the long run. Right now, he couldn't get out of his head the sight of his dad's naked body. The memory of his touch, smell and taste. The way he was rough with him, the way he was kinky and playful...

He jerked off once... then twice... and then he fell asleep again, with his nose buried where his dad lied this night.

Thanks for reading! Comment on a story or send me feedback, otherwise I won't know whether to continue or not!