All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 06'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
nicee...

this chapter was nice but it was so short :S

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago

Now Eithen and River can compare notes with Siobahn's help, and River will know his boss doesn't hate him. I just wish the chapters were longer.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
Ooooh!

Things are getting interesting! I wonder how Mom figures into this??? Can't wait for the next chapter! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

finally getting somewhere

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
ooooooo

Nice! Just wish the chapters were longer & posted quicker.

Really like this story.

canndcanndover 12 years ago

Man, it was just getting good when it ended! please write more soon! I'm wondering why Eithan as an alpha wouldn't know more about matings. Can't wait to see how his mom is involved and what Rayvin is...you really have me intrigued. I hope you break into all of that soon! I love the description of the wolf carvings, esp the wooden bedframe...I want one :)

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago
Pulling River into his lap...

Without even thinking about it. I was just waiting for the endearnent slip, and there was no mention of River moving once he became lucid.

Gene63Gene63over 12 years ago
AAARRRGGGHHH!!!!

Man, you gotta write longer chapters...LOL!!! I love this story!!!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
good godly moo woman!

Lord, finally I got something and I can tell where we are.. thank you! Its not bad at all. I am just the impatient alpha type lol...You have my attention and I'm in on the ride.

Hopefully we will get an update on Raivyn and Donavan gets to give someone a piece of him! Happy holidays to you and your family I thank you so much for posting. I will eagerly await your next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous