All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 07'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cliffgirl08cliffgirl08over 12 years ago
Oh yeah

Well, we finally get the w-wolf connection as well as River and Eithen's. Good chapter.

VampWriterVampWriterover 12 years ago
Talk about foreplay!

This has been excruciating! Please give us more soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
please

post longer chapters and a little quicker. really like this story - but I can't handle the short tease. :o)

squeeker78squeeker78over 12 years agoAuthor

I want to say Thank You to everyone that has commented. I am posting as fast as they are accepting them... as soon as it goes up I am submitting the next chapter within a day or 2... as for the chapter length, it is what it is. The only way for me to make them longer is if I combine the chapters that I already have written up and I refuse to do that. I hope you will continue to follow along as River and Eithen's journey takes them where it will.

nomoretears00nomoretears00over 12 years ago
*grin*

Whoa boy now the questions start about what they just shared!

julrijulriover 12 years ago
good chapter.

Girl, take your time and write when you can, as best as you can. I will be the first to tell you I hate that but please don't rush it. Nothing worse than writing for US impatient readers! We alll HAVE to be patient! Give the writer a break, and stop complaining about the length or frequency of posts, it's rude and pushy. She can do what she can do! She is not only trying to entertain us but practice her craft as well. So critique the story and not her ability to work faster. We are lucky we can read it on here as is and free!

Now off my soap box. I am so glad you progressed with their sexual interests. We know that River wasn't fulfilled with that last one. This and the prior chapter did tie things up a bit, thank you. Please continue. I for one can wait (not patiently but i am sort of an alpha male anyway). Happy Holidays to you and your family and thank you again for sharing your gift with us.

fukmi_allnitefukmi_allniteover 12 years ago

I like the pace. It keeps u hungry and on edge for more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I WISH !

I WISH AT THIS POINT IN THE STORY WE KNEW WHAT ETHAN WAS. WHY HIS PARENTS WERE DEAD AND WHAT WAS THE INCIDENT THAT HAPPENED IN HIS PAST. THAT THEY HAD TO MOVE FROM REALLY FAST. AND DANG IT ! IT WOULD HAVE HELPED IF THE AUTHOR HAD SEGUED TO RAVEN AND WHAT HER VIEW POINT IS IN THIS STORY. OR AT LEAST BETTER DESCRIPTIONS AND HINTS OF WHERE SHE IS FROM THE PSYCHIC FLASHES HER DAD IS RECEIVING FROM HER OR ABOUT HER. AT THIS POINT I WOULD AT LEAST BE ADDING IN AN IMAGINARY FRIEND OR SOMETHING TO HELP THE LITTLE GIRL TO BE BRAVE TO HELP HER GET THROUGH WHAT SHE IS ENDURING. PLUS MORE SEX FROM RIVER AND ETHAIN. HA ! HA!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous