All Comments on 'To Rise Again Ch. 13'

by squeeker78

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Finally!

This was a nice chapter and I enjoyed it thoroughly but... don't you think it's time Raivyn and River are reconnected? I would really love for them to be together again... soon

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago

I enjoyed this chapter very much and am happy the two men have found their way to each other. It is past time, however, that Raiven was brought home. If I read the story correctly, she's not far off and the young wolf is helping, so I hope that she's reunited with her father in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hurray!!

Another great chapter but can you please please please bring the family back togeather!! Although a great story it is getting alittle long in the aspect!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
MORE!!!!!!!!!!

AHHHH!! I've been reading this and been so happy that I didn't have to wait before the next one came was published, but now of course it has to stop when they are SO close to home! and we dont find out who the young wolf is or if Lonnie's ok (though it seems like hes not judging by the way the other wolf tried to lead her the other way)! More please!! I hate cliff hangers :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confusing timeline

You have River and Eithan taking 2 weeks to find each other but Raivyn is out wandering around with her wolf with no clue given to where they went? Okay then....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Talk about being dragged out

NualaNualaalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

I hope you continue to write it! I love the characters - I hope Lonnie is OK - how did he find her and where did the young wolf come from? Eagerly waiting for more!

jerin51jerin51almost 12 years ago
Closer postings please!

This chapter is fairly short and still for this short chapter we had to wait ....and I agree with the reader mentioning the time line - if River is so concerned about his little girl - how can he be so selfish and waste 2 whole weeks just to get to a conclusion about him and Eithan - very unlogic. Besides that nothing really new in this chapter beside the young wolf and Lonnie, for my part I can tell you that this kind of happenings I had been able to throw together easily in 2 weeks so please do a lot more of forward planning and get to write, thanks. This story feels like it has been going on forever without really getting somewhere. Sorry if I sound a bit harsh, it is not only you who has trouble to get on with a story. There are unfortunatley many writers who should have gotten their story reade BEFORE POSTING.

squeeker78squeeker78almost 12 years agoAuthor
Once Again....

I understand that you as the reader may not like the time between postings or even the length of the chapters that I post, my chapters have been written for awhile now, so it is not a matter of the time it takes me to get them written, it is a matter of finding the time to get them posted. I have other responsibilities in my life that come before my writing and those would be my children and my husband. I also want to say that i appreciate the comments and criticism, but ultimately it is my story, I am the writer, I never claimed to be great or even good at it. I will be sure to keep what is said in mind when I work on my next story and I do plan on having more and taking what I have learned from posting this one into account before i post any others on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You tell 'em, Girlfriend

The audience at Lit needs to understand that writers have lives (*GASP* No, do they really? Such a shock!) and that stories will be posted on the writer's timeline, with as much content as the writers want them to have. Pleas for longer or more swiftly posted chapters are just rude. I mean, Readers, are you really on Lit 24/7? Then why would you expect the authors to be????!!!!!!!! (And, if the answer to that question is yes, well, you're pathetic.)

VampWriterVampWriteralmost 12 years ago
To Anonymous Below:

I agree 100%. Give 'em a break, people! Writing takes time. Go do something else for a bit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
There's a difference between writing and rehashing

and this is just rehashing as have been most of the last 10 chapters and despite life getting in the road do you want advice or not? If you do, read on - PROGRESS YOUR STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As readers we have obviously come to feel real concern for the little girl and genuine affection for your characters but they have been stuck in the same place for a very long time and it really says a lot about the readers on this site that they are willing to give you their time to see where you are going. Please get there soon, and I dont mean that in a posting sense but in a story sense.

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
yeah!

Thanks much for the new chapter. Love this story!! I hope your life is goinng smoothly enough for another chapter soon?????

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
WRITERS HAVE LIVES????

Who'd have thunk it. right? I am ejoying this story and look forward to the next chapter but I realize that if you're forced to rush it because you dare to take time out for your family, it won't be good. I only ask that the next chapter move the story along a bit more. Thank you for the time you have taken to write and post this story for all of us to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Regrettably losing interest

I don't mind waiting as long as it takes for a writer to update, as long as the quality is there. I stuck with this so far because the storyline was compelling, and because the sexy scene with River confidently domming Eithen in a previous chapter was incredible. Like, seriously. Crazy. Freaking. Hot.

Unfortunately, there have been some issues with poor flow/writing style from the beginning, and this chapter was by far the worst. You wrote about the big werewolf disclosure in such a bland way, and then skimmed over the two weeks of what should have been sexually and emotionally charged anguish between Eithen and River without really showing us how each of them were feeling.

Add poor Raiyvin into the mix (surely she would have died of exposure/hunger by now?) still waiting to be reunited with her father, and it's all very unsatisfying.

dinkybootsdinkybootsalmost 12 years ago
TO RISE AGAIN. LIKE A blocked toilet full of CRAP.? name surplied

i aggree with the other comment.? disapointing .? un intresting dull and slow.... you also say that writers have lives.? IF THIS IS SO INPORTANT TO YOU WHY DO YOU WRITE SUCH SLOW BORING CRAP LIKE THIS.? EVERY ONE OF US HAS A LIFE . BUT YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS YOUR READERS IS A FUCKING INSULT.? IF IT WAS NOT FOR US NO ONE WOULD READ YOUR STORIES.? SO UNLESS YOU WANT YOUR READERS TO FUCK OFF AND NOT READ YOUR STORIES... I WOULD IF I WERE YOU WATCH YOUR MOUTH WHEN GETTING SNOTTY WITH PEOPLE WAITING FOR THEM LAZY BASTARDS WHO CANT WRITE FOR LOVE NOR MONEY TO GET THER ASSES IN TO FUCKING GEAR .AND GET THE FUCK ON WITH IT.?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oooh chase me chase me dinky

you angry little fairy poof.

Your comment or mine_ which do you find more objectionable...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Dinky is nothing but but a conceited, ridiculous, douche-bag attention whore. He has no life and has no other choice but to live vicariously through fake lives. You could write the best story and he'd be there to troll away because that's how he encompasses his self worth.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Story

This is a good story, I can't wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing.

P.S .

Dinky, I think your problem is much greater than your dinky boots, You should seek out a black couch to find out why you wourd read a story 13 chapters long and complain about how it wasted your time. A normal person would have stopped at chapter 1 or 2, but 13. PLEASE, do the people around you a favor and seek the help you need, your problem really isn't this story --it's your life. PLEASE, seek help now!

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
Please don't drop this..

This is an intriguing story. Please don't drop it. :o)

Not all of us are here to just 'get off'. We love a good story!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

i liked your story a lot. i hope you will write more chapters!

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
found one more chapter

guys there's one more chapter over on Nifty.

Hopefully Squeeker wil continue the story, but at least the additional chapter helps with a lot of loose ends.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Where on Nifty?

Secretsides, I found Nifty but can't seem to locate the story. Where is it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/to-rise-again/to-rise-again-13

secretsidessecretsidesalmost 12 years ago
avid

yeah, it's under sf-fantasy posted dec 15th

cliffgirl08cliffgirl08almost 12 years ago
Thanks Anon

I found the Nifty chapter, and it's a good one with a lot of explanation and progress in the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
please

Could you please finish this story? its great and i love reading about this little girl and her wolf.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
http://nifty.nisusnet.com/nifty/gay/sf-fantasy/to-r ise-again/to-rise-again-14

thanks for letting us know about the next chapter. :)

hope the next one comes out soon! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
The dinkyboot guy need to see a doc.hope Ethian's uncle need to scan his BRAIN be4 he seriously lose control !Lol!

I love these pack stories.i love this story.u can write my dear.who are us to complain i cant even finish a sentence .

canndcanndover 11 years ago

Hey squeaks-

I felt like this chapter was a bit disorganized. I love the story...I just would have given some advice if I were beta reading it. I love the scene with Lonnie, the young wolf (i'm still laughing about Raivyn wondering if he could keep her doggie. so precious) There are two things that I felt could be adjusted. one was the fact that we aren't sure time-wise where the two scenes are. I pray Lonnie isn't hurt/dead. If he were she might no have made it back b/c the young wolf may not know where to take her. We know that this Lonnie found her within hourse of her talking to Eithen's mom and her dad. So, then we have River and Eithen talking about him being a wolf. I think it is silly that his mom tells Eithen how important it is for him to find Raivyn and that he shoiuld have listened to River and gone to the edge of town. Yet that is forgotten? She's about to be sold he's told and they forget about it so River can bitch out again when he promised Eithen he'd accept him no matter what. River spends two weeks then focussing on his feelings about this revelation! My god, she'd have been sold. I don't understand why this happens.

If you go to the events with Rayvin then I hope you label it time-wise so we aren't confused. It seems too late for E and R to get their shit together and follow his mother's directions. I am knda annoyed a them. They are lucky if they get her back. How could a father think about ANYTHING but his daughter being kidnapped???

Well, I know the next chapter is done already. HOpe these things will be adressed.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous