To Save a Marriage

Story Info
Having sex with best friends’ wife to save their marriage.
4.4k words
4.08
59.5k
60
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers

***All characters are over 18 and are fictional. Any resemblance to any real-life persons is purely coincidental.

...

Bryan ordered a cheeseburger and chili fries for lunch. He hadn't had it for a while and thought he'd indulge himself today since his best friend Carl insisted on taking out to lunch to discuss something important. He originally said he couldn't because he had too much work to do in the office but when he saw how nervous Carl was behaving, he figured there was something important that he needed to talk about.

Throughout the whole time they were eating, Carl wasn't saying much and was trying to avoid whatever it was he wanted to talk to Bryan about. It was getting near the end of their lunchbreak and Bryan knew they needed to get back to the office soon so he decided to just ask Carl what was wrong.

"Carl, what's going on with you?" He began to say. "You ask me out to lunch and you obviously have something on your mind you want to talk about, so come out and say it."

"Ok, here it goes," said Carl. "Remember the secretary I had last year, Alicia?"

"Yes, the one you had the affair with and Lauren found out."

"Yes, and she eventually gave me a second chance as long as I got rid of Alicia from the office."

"I remember, you broke it off with her and got her a better paying job somewhere else."

"It was the least I could do for her and a good way to avoid a sexual harassment suit too," said Carl. "But what I didn't tell you was that Alicia wasn't the only woman I was cheating on Lauren with."

"There were others?" said Bryan. "Why didn't you tell me there were others."

"Because when I told you about Alicia, you got mad and told me how stupid I was for cheating on Lauren," Carl replied. "If I told you about the others, you would really be pissed off at me."

"How many others?"

"Three," said Carl. "One is a female client of mine."

"You might get into trouble for that," Bryan warned.

"It's ok, she's married too, she won't risk saying anything," said Carl. "The other was a woman I met online, and the last one Lauren's best friend, Megan."

"Oh, no. One of her friends?"

"Yes," said Carl. "Eventually Megan felt guilty and confessed to everything. And with some digging she found out about the other women also."

"The last time Lauren found about your affair she kicked out of the house for a month."

"Yes, and she kicked me out again," said Carl. "And that was two weeks ago."

"What? You're telling me this now!!" Bryan yelled again.

"Sorry Bryan, I just thought I could handle this problem on my own. I've been living in a hotel the last two weeks and making up excuses of why you couldn't come over."

"You should've told me."

"I know, but like I said I didn't want to burden you."

"Carl, I'm your best friend. Let me help you with your burden."

"Thanks Bryan, that's kind of what I wanted to talk to you about," Carl began to say but took a pause to prepare himself. "Lauren said she'd give me one final chance on a few conditions. First of all, she wants me to completely cut it off with the other women, which I had definitely done."

"As well you should," said Bryan.

"The second condition is to see a marriage counselor with her," Carl continued. "But that is contingent if I follow through on another condition, which is where you come in."

"I'm glad to help in any way I can to save your marriage," Bryan said enthusiastically. "What can I do to help?"

"Well, Lauren wants me to feel the same kind of pain I had caused her from my affairs and she feels that she too deserves a little ... extramarital fun as she put it."

"Where are you getting at Carl?" Bryan asked nervously because he had a suspicion of where the conversation was leading to.

"Bryan, the only way Lauren would take me back is if you would have sex with her."

Bryan almost choked on a piece of his chili fries and he started coughing. When he began breathing normally again, he looked at Carl and tried to think of what I should say. But only one thing came to mind.

"Is this some kind of a joke?"

"Trust me, I wish it were a joke. But unfortunately, it's not. My wife wants to have sex with you."

Bryan didn't know what to say. All sorts of thoughts came to his mind at once and he had no clue on how to respond to what Carl had just said to him. He couldn't even continue eating his cheeseburger.

"I know this is too much for you to process," Carl began to say. "And trust me I didn't agree to this right away. I tried to convince her to come up with another way for her to forgive me. But ultimately it came down to this one subject. She would only take me back if you, my best friend, would have sex with her."

"But why me?" Bryan asked. "Why not one of our other friends."

"I asked that also," said Carl. "Besides the ones who are already married or dating someone, she just wasn't interested in the few others who were single for a variety of reasons that I couldn't refute. Ultimately, it meant you were the only viable option."

"I still don't know what to say," Bryan replied. "You're asking me to fuck your wife."

"You don't have to decide right now. Just give it some thought."

"If I do agree to this, would you be ok with it?" Bryan asked.

"To be honest, I absolutely hate just asking you about it," said Carl. "But if I had to choose divorce or this, I'd much rather have not get divorced."

"What about our friendship?"

"It would still be ok. It wouldn't be ideal, but I could live with you having sex with Lauren just the one time."

They noticed their lunch break was almost over and it was time for them to get back to work.

"Can you give me an answer tomorrow?" Bryan asked.

"Sure, tomorrow should be enough time to think about it."

For the rest of the day, Bryan had trouble concentrating on his work. Some men would jump at the chance to sleep with one of their friends' wives, especially one as attractive as Lauren. Bryan admitted to himself that there was some appeal to it; he had always thought Lauren was a sexy woman, and had a few fantasies about her in the past. But ultimately, she was his best friends' wife; even with permission, he didn't think he could bring himself to go through with it.

Eventually, he thought the best thing he could do was to talk to Lauren directly. Hoping he could talk some sense into her. He sent her a text and asked if he could talk to her about her and Carl's situation; a few minutes later replied with a text agreeing and asked to come over to her place after work.

He got to her place at the time she suggested. The whole ride there he practiced what he should say to convince her to change her mind. She answered the door wearing a silk robe that came down to just above her knees.

"Hey Bryan," she said with a big smile on her face. "I am so glad you came to see me."

"I spoke to Carl today," Bryan said. "He told me everything."

"I'm sure he did," she said. "Come on in."

Bryan walked in and Lauren locked the door. She then dropped her robe and revealed she was wearing was wearing a black negligee.

"Wow," was all he could say.

"I'm glad you like it," she said

She immediately tried to kiss Bryan on the mouth but he moved away from her just in time. As tempting as it was for him after seeing her in the negligee, he needed to stay firm with the reason he was there.

"I think we need to talk," Bryan told her.

"Talk," she said as she rolled up her eyes in annoyance. "So, you're not here to fuck me."

"No, I just think we need to talk things out," he said.

"Ok, fine, we can talk," she said as she put her robe back on. "Have a seat, I'll get us something to drink."

She grabbed a couple of beers for each of them and brought them to the living room. She handed one of them to Bryan and sat down next to him. To be sure she wouldn't try anything again with him, Bryan moved away from her a little further on the couch.

When she crossed her legs, her robe moved up a little and Bryan couldn't help looking at them. Lauren was a beautiful woman with long auburn hair and an excellent hourglass that most artists would love to make sculptures of. Bryan forced himself to look away from her to stay focused on why he was there.

"Listen," He began to say. "I understand why you're upset with Carl but this isn't the way to get back at him."

"No, this is the perfect way," she said.

"No, it isn't, you see—"

"Let me tell you something," she interrupted. "I was always faithful to Carl. I have had plenty of chances to cheat on him in the past, and I do mean plenty, but I never gave in to those urges. And despite this incredible amount of betrayal on his part I still love him. But I can't let him back into my life until I let him feel a little of my pain."

"But can't you just have sex with someone else? He won't like that either, but it does seem like a better alternative."

"Yes, but he needs to feel how I felt when I found out about those affairs," she said. "Especially, when I found out that one of them was my best friend."

"So, sleeping with his best friend would make him feel a more equal pain that you felt?"

"Exactly."

Bryan had nothing else to say, it was obvious she had thought this through. He finished his beer and told her he would think about it some more. She said she would give him as much time as he needed to decide and he left the apartment.

On the drive home, he thought about everything that Lauren had said to him. He felt that she was right, she deserved some fun of her own and Carl deserved to feel some of the pain she felt. Even though Carl was asking him to do this, he saw that he was not happy about it at all which is Lauren's goal.

The next day, Carl took Bryan out to lunch again and he told him everything about how he tried to talk to Lauren. He told her how adamant she was on the idea and couldn't change her mind.

"So, you didn't sleep with her?" asked Carl.

"No," said Bryan. "And I don't think I can do it either."

Carl took a deep breath and looked relieved.

"I'm actually relieved you didn't," said Carl. "It was hard enough for me to ask you for that kind of favor, I don't know what I would've done if you had actually done it."

"Do you think she'll change her mind?" Bryan asked.

"I certainly hope so," Carl replied. "At least change her mind about you. She may just have sex with another man. I wouldn't like it either, but at least it's better sleeping with you."

They decided to change the subject and continued their lunch.

A month had gone by and Bryan was sitting at home watching TV when someone started banging on his door.

"Bryan I've got to speak to you!" Carl cried out.

Bryan opened the door to find his best friend in a frazzled state. He looked as if he had been crying before he arrived.

"Dude, what happened?" he asked.

"This happened," he replied holding up a manila envelope.

He handed Bryan the envelope as he walked past him and straight to the kitchen. Carl took out a six pack of beer from the fridge as Bryan took out the papers from the envelope revealed them to be divorce papers.

"Oh shit," said Bryan.

"Shit is right," Carl replied then taking a big swig of one of the beers.

Bryan took one of the beers and drank it as I read the papers. It was asking for a lot of money and cited his affairs as the reason. From what Carl had told him, she has the evidence of his affairs to make a good case for herself.

"I can't believe it has come to this," said Bryan.

"Can you blame her? I cheated on her many times, even I know I deserve this."

"I could recommend you a good lawyer. I know this guy—"

"I don't need a lawyer," he interrupted. "What I need is you?"

"Me?"

"Yes, you Bryan," he said. "Lauren said the deal is still on. If you have sex with her, she would take me back."

"That again?"

"Yes, Bryan. She still wants to sleep with you."

"Carl, you've got to understand—"

Carl walked over to Bryan and put his hands on his shoulders.

"Please, Bryan. Don't give me that bullshit anymore" Carl began to say. "I understand your reasons, and they're admirable. But at t this point, you're not being a good friend by not sleeping with my wife; instead, you're being a bad friend by not sleeping with her. So please, please, have sex with my wife."

Carl's face was bright red and full of tears. Bryan couldn't bear to see his friend like this.

"Will you promise to never cheat Lauren again?"

"I promise," said Carol holding up his right hand as if taking an oath. "I learned my lesson. After all this I will never cheat on her again."

"This is so crazy, I can't believe I'm agreeing to this," said Bryan shaking his head in disbelief. "Ok, Carl. I'll do it. I'll sleep with Lauren."

Carl gave Bryan a huge hug.

"Thank you, thank you so much. I never thought I would be so happy to have my best friend fuck my wife."

'Who would?' thought Bryan.

Bryan convinced him to stop crying and go to the bathroom to clean himself up. He came out of the bathroom minutes later and Bryan handed him another beer. Bryan knew he felt embarrassed by how he was crying, so he changed the subject all together and got him to watch a game with him and ordered a pizza.

The next day Byan called Lauren to let her know about his decision. She tried to act cool about it, but he could tell she was trying to hide her excitement. But first, he made her promise to take Carl back afterwards and to go to a marriage counselor. She promised that she would and they agreed to meet that very night.

Bryan arrived at around 8pm. He wore a suit, was freshly shaved and used cologne; this was after Lauren sent him texts insisting on him looking presentable. She opened the door and instead of a robe, this time she wore a sexy black dress.

"Hello, Bryan," she said. "You're looking very handsome tonight."

"Thank you," he replied. "You look very beautiful."

She let him in and Bryan followed her to the living room. There she poured two glasses of brandy and handed one of them to Bryan. They both took a sip and he complimented her on her choice of brandy. They talked for a few minutes as casually as they could. Afterwards, she led him to the kitchen where she had a big meal waiting for them.

"You didn't have to go through all this," said Bryan.

There were two big juicy stakes on the table for each of them.

"Oh, it was no trouble," she said. "The last time you were here I threw myself at you like a whore. So, instead, I decided to take it slow and at least make the situation more friendly."

"Oh, I thought we'd just go straight to the bedroom," he told her.

"Oh, come on, I made this steak just for you," she said. "Do you really want it to go to waste."

The steak looked and smelled delicious; there was no way he could resist no eating it so he agreed. They ate their dinner and conversed a little. They tried to act casually about what was going to happen between them soon, but they had trouble hiding that awkwardness.

"I have to admit something," she began to say. "Not only is this a way to get back at Carl, but I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with you. I've spoken to a few of your ex-girlfriends in private before and they told me things."

"How much did they tell you?" Bryan asked.

"Enough," she said with a seductive look in her eyes. "Have you ever thought about sleeping with me before?"

"Well, yes I have," Bryan admitted. "You're an attractive woman, of course those thoughts would cross my mind."

They finished their dinner and then had some more the brandy. There was a long silence between them because they knew what was going to happen very soon.

"Ok, we need to stop stalling," she said.

"I know," replied Bryan. "Shall we go to the bedroom."

"The guest bedroom," she said. "I'm not sure if my marital bed is appropriate if Carl will be coming back soon."

"Good point," said Bryan.

They left the kitchen and she led him to the guest bedroom. There, she didn't waste time as she unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She did a sexy pose for Bryan to show him the lacey black bra and panties she was wearing.

"Wow," said Bryan.

"Now listen," she began to say. "I know you're in an unusual position here, but that's no reason why we can't have fun. Sex should be fun no matter what the situation is, after all."

Bryan couldn't help agreeing with her statement. Despite his reasons for being there, he might as well have fun and make it a pleasurable night.

She got close to him and Bryan leaned in to kiss her. They held each other in a passionate embrace, refusing to let go of each other. Bryan completely forgot about the inhibitions he was having with sleeping with Lauren because all he could think about was how much he wanted her.

Bryan began to take off his clothes and Lauren helped him do it; she really excited to see him naked. When his boxers came off, his dick shot straight up at her. She looked at it and her eyes and mouth widened with excitement. She began stroking his dick and while she kissed him at the same time; Bryan was impressed with her hand job skills.

He reached around her back to unclasped her bra and pushed it down to fall on the floor. They broke the long kiss they were having and she let go of his dick so she could take a couple of steps back for him to get a good look at her. Her breasts were big and perfect, just as he always imagined them to be.

She got down on her knees and without any hesitation slid his entire dick into her mouth. She slowly moved her head back and forth on it. Her lips perfectly sealed around the shaft; her tongue wiggled as against it to add to the sensation. She began bobbing her head faster, the sensation was incredible for the both of them.

"This is incredible," Bryan whispered to himself.

She eventually stood back up and they began kissing again. Bryan guided her to the bed and made her get on it. He got on top of her, kissing her mouth and then slowly moved down to her breasts where he began grabbing and kissing them. They felt like large, soft cotton pillows to him.

With a free hand, he pulled off her panties that she still had on. He then put his hand between her legs and began to play with her clit. She started to get wet instantly and began taking deep, rapid breaths.

"Oh yes, keep doing that!" she cried out.

She grabbed his head with both hands and made him move down to her pussy. His tongue lashed out at her clit like a hurricane. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter the longer he did it. Finally, Lauren screamed out loud and her body heaved upward as her body exploded.

When he was finished, he moved back up on her body. He guided his dick right to the edge of her pussy and shoved it all in. Bryan held it there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being inside of her. He could see from the look on Lauren's face, she also enjoyed that incredible feeling.

He started pumping his dick into her. Slowly at first to get, then gradually picked up the speed and pushing into her harder.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she cried out.

He decided to give her something to really be happy about and gave her everything he had to give her as much pleasure as he could. Lauren held him close to her body; she let out loud moans every time Bryan pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster and he complied as best he could. Her body arch up as she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body.

They turned over and she was on top of him now. Lauren had her hands firmly placed on the headboard she began riding his dick. Bryan had his hands on her hips as she was grinding herself on him. He was enjoying himself watching this beautiful woman enjoying herself as she rode him.

Bryan got her on her back again; he pinned her hands by her side as he began fucking her hard again. She was screaming into his hear, begging for more. After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it will soon be over.

DanDraper
DanDraper
1,140 Followers
12