To Save a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers

"You can cum inside me" she screamed. She sensed what was going to happen and wanted to assure him it was ok. "I'm on the pill, cum inside me."

He held off for a couple more minutes, wanting to it to last as long as he could. The with one last thrust, he shot his load right into her. Afterwards, he lied down next to her as the both took their time to relax.

She asked him to stay for the night and he agreed. He pulled a blanket over them and held each other's naked bodies as they fell to sleep.

The next morning, they woke about the same time and looked at each other. They talked for a few minutes before she noticed his morning erection and began touching it. It didn't take much for her to convince him to fuck with her one more time.

She then made them a big breakfast and had a good time talking while they ate. Afterwards, it was Bryan's who suggested to fool around one more time before they left and they fucked right on the kitchen table.

They decided they had enough fun with each other and that it was time for Bryan to leave. They agreed to not tell Carl about the extra times they had sex because they were only supposed to be together once.

When he got home, he called Carl to let him know that he slept with Lauren. Carl said he knew because Lauren had called him about it and said he could come home anytime he wanted. Carl assured him that things were good between him and Bryan and thanked him for saving his marriage.

SIX MONTHS LATER...

"What do you mean you're a divorce?" said Bryan.

They were eating their lunch at their favorite spot again. Bryan was excited to have his cheeseburger, he had been trying to limit his fast food to once a month to stay healthy.

"After several months of marriage counseling, we realized our marriage was going nowhere and decided we should just split up," said Carl.

"But after everything... I mean what we... You know," stammered Bryan.

"Yes, I know what you mean," said Carl.

"Did you cheat on her again?" Bryan had to ask.

"No, I've been good, I promise," said Carl. "It's just one of those things that happens. Even the marriage counselor admitted she couldn't help us."

Bryan was astonished. He was sure that he had saved his best friends marriage by doing something that most men would never do with their friend's wives.

"I'm sorry to hear this," said Bryan.

"It's ok, it's for the best," said Carl. "At least she agreed to make it an amicable divorce."

"Really?"

"Yes," Carl replied. "The last time she was going to use my affairs against me to get more money from me, but she said wouldn't do that this time and wants to make it as easy as possible."

"That's good, at least."

Two months later, Carl and Lauren were officially divorced. It didn't take Carl long to move on as he got back together with his old secretary Alicia and get married a few months later in a quickie Vegas wedding

Another six months later, Bryan randomly ran into Lauren at a café and they agreed to have to have coffee together and catch up. She had just broken up with a guy she was seeing after her divorce and was single again. Bryan was nervous to ask, but he decided right there to ask her out on a real date and she agreed.

They saw each other for a month before Bryan confessed to Carl that he was seeing Lauren. He was shocked at first but eventually gave him his blessing.

One year later, Bryan and Lauren got married. At the wedding she was Four months pregnant with twins.

THE END!!!


DanDraper
DanDraper
1,139 Followers
12