To Save a Marriage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was very glad that the dinner and her dress was working on Bryan. She was worried that he would be nervous about tonight and wouldn't perform well in bed for her because of the situation he was put in. She figured making the night very tempting for him, would help him forget any qualms he would have about the situation and be at his best when they finally got to the bedroom.

They ate their dinner and conversed a little. They didn't talk much about their plans for tonight and tried to keep the conversation casual. But it was kind of hard for Bryan not to look at her dress; he knew she wore it specifically to help tempt him and it was completely working. Especially when she kept flirting with him and making sexual innuendos about little things that came up in their conversation.

"I have to admit something," she began to say. "Not only is this a way to get back at Carl, but I've always wondered what it would be like to have sex with you. I've spoken to a few of your ex-girlfriends in private before and they told me things."

"How much did they tell you?" Bryan asked.

"Enough," she said with a sexy smile. "Have you ever thought about sleeping with me before?"

"Yes, I have," Bryan admitted. "You're an attractive woman, of course those thoughts would cross my mind."

They finished their dinner and then had some more the brandy. There was a long silence between them because they knew what was going to happen very soon.

"Ok, we need to stop stalling," she said.

"I know," replied Bryan. "Let's to the bedroom."

"The guest bedroom," she said. "I'm not sure if my marital bed is appropriate if Carl will be coming back soon."

"Good point," said Bryan.

They left the kitchen and she led him to the guest bedroom. There, she didn't waste time as she unzipped the back of her dress and let it fall to the floor. She did a sexy pose for Bryan to show him the lacey black bra and panties she was wearing.

"Wow," said Bryan.

"Now listen," she began to say. "I know you're in an unusual position here, but that's no reason why we can't have fun. Sex should be fun no matter what the situation is, after all."

Bryan couldn't help agreeing with her statement. Despite his reasons for being there, he might as well have fun and make it a pleasurable night.

She got close to him and Bryan leaned in to kiss her. They held each other in a passionate embrace, refusing to let go of each other. Bryan completely forgot about the inhibitions he was having with sleeping with Lauren because all he could think about was how much he wanted her.

Bryan began to take off his clothes and Lauren helped him do it; she really excited to see him naked. When his boxers came off, his dick shot straight up at her. She looked at it and her eyes and mouth widened with excitement. She began stroking his dick and while she kissed him at the same time; Bryan was impressed with her hand job skills.

He reached around her back to unclasped her bra and pushed it down to fall on the floor. They broke the long kiss they were having and she let go of his dick so she could take a couple of steps back for him to get a good look at her. Her breasts were big and perfect, just as he always imagined them to be.

She got down on her knees and without any hesitation slid his entire dick into her mouth. She slowly moved her head back and forth on it. Her lips perfectly sealed around the shaft; her tongue wiggled as against it to add to the sensation. She began bobbing her head faster, the sensation was incredible for the both of them.

"This is incredible," Bryan whispered to himself.

She eventually stood back up and they began kissing again. Bryan guided her to the bed and made her get on it. He got on top of her, kissing her mouth and then slowly moved down to her breasts where he began grabbing and kissing them. They felt like large, soft cotton pillows to him.

With a free hand, he pulled off her panties that she still had on. He then put his hand between her legs and began to play with her clit. She started to get wet instantly and began taking deep, rapid breaths.

"Oh yes, keep doing that!" she cried out.

She grabbed his head with both hands and made him move down to her pussy. His tongue lashed out at her clit like a hurricane. Her pussy was getting hotter and wetter the longer he did it. Finally, Lauren screamed out loud and her body heaved upward as her body exploded.

When he was finished, he moved back up on her body. He guided his dick right to the edge of her pussy and shoved it all in. Bryan held it there for a moment to enjoy the feeling of being inside of her. He could see from the look on Lauren's face, she also enjoyed that incredible feeling.

He started pumping his dick into her. Slowly at first to get, then gradually picked up the speed and pushing into her harder.

"Oh yes, oh yes," she cried out.

He decided to give her something to really be happy about and gave her everything he had to give her as much pleasure as he could. Lauren held him close to her body; she let out loud moans every time Bryan pushed himself into her body. She begged him to go faster and he complied as best he could. Her body arch up as she screamed as an orgasm shot through her body.

They turned over and she was on top of him now. Lauren had her hands firmly placed on the headboard she began riding his dick. Bryan had his hands on her hips as she was grinding herself on him. He was enjoying himself watching this beautiful woman enjoying herself as she rode him.

Bryan got her on her back again; he pinned her hands by her side as he began fucking her hard again. She was screaming into his hear, begging for more. After a while, he couldn't hold off much longer and got that feeling in his dick that it will soon be over.

"You can come inside me" she screamed. She sensed what was going to happen and wanted to assure him it was ok. "I'm safe right now and I want to feel you fill me up with your hot cum."

He held off for a couple more minutes, wanting to it to last as long as he could. The with one last thrust, he shot his load right into her. Afterwards, he lied down next to her as the both took their time to relax.

Lauren turned on to her side to face Bryan and he looked back at her.

"Any regrets?" she asked.

"Surprisingly, no," he answered. "I don't feel guilty about it at all."

"Neither do I," she said. "Would you mind spending the night with?"

She got really close to him, pushing her tits against his body and he immediately got hard again.

"I would love to," he said as he held her tightly, then began kissing her.

Bryan did thing about his agreement with Carl; he wasn't sure if he would approve of him sleeping with Lauren more than once. Technically, they never discussed how many times he could have sex with her, so as far as he knew it was alright to do this more than once.

The second time they had sex was a lot longer and more intense then the first time. Afterwards, he pulled the blanket over them and held each other's naked bodies as they fell asleep.

The next morning, they woke about the same time and looked at each other. They talked for a few minutes before she noticed his morning erection and began jerking him off before they fucked one more time in bed.

When they were done, they took a sexy shower together. Afterwards, she then made them a big breakfast and had a good time talking while they ate. Afterwards, it was Bryan's who suggested to fool around one more time before they left and they fucked right on the kitchen table.

They decided they had enough fun with each other and that it was time for Bryan to leave. They agreed to not tell Carl about the extra times they had sex because they were only supposed to be together once.

When he got home, he called Carl to let him know that he slept with Lauren. Carl said he knew because Lauren had called him about it and said he could come home anytime he wanted. Carl assured him that things were good between him and Bryan and thanked him for saving his marriage.

SIX MONTHS LATER...

"What do you mean you're getting a divorce?" said Bryan.

They were eating their lunch at their favorite spot again. Bryan was excited to have his cheeseburger, he had been trying to limit his fast food to once a month to stay healthy.

"After several months of marriage counseling, we realized our marriage was going nowhere and decided we should just split up," said Carl.

"But after everything... I mean what we... You know," stammered Bryan.

"Yes, I know what you mean," said Carl.

"Did you cheat on her again?" Bryan had to ask.

"No, I've been good, I promise," said Carl. "It's just one of those things that happens. Even the two different marriage counselors we saw admitted they couldn't help us."

Bryan was astonished. He was sure that he had saved his best friends marriage by doing something that most men would never do with their friend's wives.

"I'm sorry to hear this," said Bryan.

"It's ok, it's for the best," said Carl. "At least she agreed to make it an amicable divorce."

"Really?"

"Yes," Carl replied. "The last time she was going to use my affairs against me to get more money from me, but she said wouldn't do that this time and wants to make it as easy as possible."

"That's good, at least."

EPILOGUE

A few months later, Carl and Lauren were officially divorced. Just as Carl said, it was completely amicable and everything was handled perfectly. Even the divorce lawyer they hired was surprised at how easy it was and said he wished most of his clients' marriages ended as well as theirs.

It didn't take Carl long to move on as he got back together with his old secretary Alicia and get married a few months later in a quickie Vegas wedding. Bryan thought Carl was crazy for getting married so quickly, but he supported Carl's decision nonetheless. He joined them in Vegas very briefly to be Carl's best man before leaving them alone for their honeymoon.

Another six months later, Bryan randomly ran into Lauren on the street. They were nearby a café and decided to have coffee together and catch up. She had just broken up with a guy she was seeing after her divorce and was single again. Bryan was nervous to ask, but he decided right there to ask her out on a real date and she agreed.

They were seeing each other for a couple of months before Bryan confessed to Carl that he was dating Lauren. Carl was initially shocked at first, felt it was kind of a betrayal by his best friend. Despite the situation that happened with them over a year ago, he didn't think it was appropriate for his best friend to go after his ex-wife. Eventually, Carl gave them his blessing when Bryan confessed that he loved her and realized that they were better than he was with Lauren.

One year later, Bryan and Lauren got married. The wedding was kind of rushed after their engagement because Lauren wanted to wear her wedding dress before her stomach got any bigger. Nobody didn't realize it at the time, but at the wedding she was two months pregnant with twins.

12