All Comments on 'To Save a World Ch. 06'

by Nyctophiliac

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A boat?

I'm enjoying your story thank you.

Your action scenes are particularly evocative and I think I can sense character arcs moving in promising directions.

NyctophiliacNyctophiliacalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Re: A boat? I wonder.

Heyya! Thank you for the kind review. Funny you should say that about action scenes - they're the parts of the story I struggle with the most! I'm glad you like it.

Follow my profile for updates about the next chapter (and my other story, as well!).

Gregorius_LightmouthGregorius_Lightmouthalmost 4 years ago

I just spent a few days reading this story from the beginning and have been thoroughly entertained. I'm eagerly looking forward to the next chapter. I would think that Paradise Lost might be a raft to take them down the river, out of the jungle. I also hope that the "training montage" part of the story is concluded be the end of the next chapter, or that they at least move on from their current location to change things up a bit. Thank you for the wonderful story so far!

ArcTalyxArcTalyxover 3 years ago

I feel like I am there with the party in the jungle with your vivid writing. I even felt my heart beat rise during the rousing combat with the enhanced bear! A truly enjoyable chapter, but what was up with the person on the far side of the river, and the lack of fishing? Hopefully answers will be forthcoming as I continue this magical literary journey.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNyctophiliac@Nyctophiliac
Fledgling storyteller. = u p d a t e s = Hi all! Unfortunately, life has gotten the better of me once again, and it will take me quite some more time to update To Save A World. I still do plan on continuing it, but unfortunately, I just can't make it a priority right now, a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES