To Save Our Business

Story Info
A life like a song.
1.6k words
2.98
17.3k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers

To save our business: A life in a song

I am Jane Howard. I married my husband, Jesse, in 2005, and together we started a successful building supply business. We worked hard to grow the business, but we had reliable employees who could run the firm for a week, so we could get away together. These week vacations felt like honeymoons. In 2007 and 2008, we took home between one hundred and two hundred thousand dollars, and I am ashamed to say that we spent it all on great restaurants and fancy vacations. Of course in 2009, the economy collapsed with particular emphasis on the building industry. We thought that the recovery would be quick, and a loan of $50,000 would be easy to pay back, and the business would be better than ever.

The traditional banks did not agree. We had to go to a finance company. Tom Ford, the owner, had terms that were just short of loan shark. 20% interest per year and the interest and principal paid into an escrow account. If the whole amount wasn't paid in the three year term, Tom got the whole business and the escrow account. The first two years were tougher than we thought, but we were able to pay about half the total to the escrow account. The third year was better and we really thought that we would make it, but a downturn in the winter left us $5000 short that we had no way to obtain. On the last Friday, we were in Tom's office begging for an extension.

Tom started, "when dealing with husband and wife business partners, I always deal with them separately. I get a more honest outlook if the spouse is not looking over the shoulder. Jesse will go first, Jane will you wait in the outer office. My secretary will get you coffee."

Jesse came out within ten minutes. He didn't look happy. Tom took control. "Jesse, it's your turn for the coffee, and I will tell Jane about our discussion." When Jesse was gone, Tom got to the point.

"The meeting was so short because of my question. Why should I do anything. If I do nothing, I get your business and the escrow account. He had nothing to offer me. You, however do. I want you for my mistress for the weekend. You will leave with me for a nice resort, and we will enjoy each other. You will agree happily to all my requests. There will be no birth control, and any pregnancy will be completed to term. You will return to your husband Monday about 2 PM, and never have to see me again. The only limitations will be, no pain and no third parties. On Monday, I will put in the five thousand to complete the escrow account, and give you ten thousand to keep you afloat. If you don't agree, you lose the business, have no job, and may soon be homeless. What birth control do you use, and when did you finish your last period.

"I use a diaphragm, and just under a week ago."

"Good, I might impregnate you, but no guarantees. Are you wearing the diaphragm?"

"No."

"Then we can leave for the resort immediately. Would you like to discuss this with your husband?"

"I certainly will not discuss this with my husband. If he would agree to your plan, he could never look at himself in the mirror again, and I could not stay with him. Plus I hate beards. If I don't agree, I lose him as a business partner. The ensuing poverty would strain our marriage, and I could lose him as a husband as well. It is my decision alone."

We met Jesse in the anteroom.

"I have saved our business. I am leaving with Tom, and will be back Monday afternoon. I love you, but it is as bad as you think."

We left before Jesse could find his words, and got into the limousine that Tom had waiting. Tom waited for about a block, until we were out of Jesse's view, and kissed me softly on the lips. The deal was that I happily comply, so it only took a slight gesture for me to lie down on the back seat. It has been years since I last got laid on a back seat. I was more excited than I thought I would be. Once he freed my nipples, and Tom could feel the physical manifestation of my emotions, I asked, "How many businesses have you saved this way?"

"About a dozen."

"What happened to the marriages?"

"About twenty five percent divorced. That's better than the national average. But before I take credit, I have heard that more marriages end over money than sex, and I was solving their cash issues."

When he said that, his hands were inside my very wet panties. Before we reached the resort, I had cheated on Jesse by any standard. I had two strong orgasms, and Tom was very pleased. Of course I had great orgasms. I was reliving my youth in the back seat, it was forbidden fruit, and I knew it was possible that I could get pregnant. Our biology pushes us to want to get pregnant, it is only survival of the species.

Immediately in our suite in the resort, he told me to strip completely, and lie down spread eagle on the bed, and let him know how to make it better for me. He was knowledgeable about women's bodies, and I didn't have to tell him much. I had another two orgasms. While reliving my youth was gone, forbidden fruit, and possible pregnancy were still active, and the bed was more comfortable than the back seat.

After he filled me with his sperm, he set the bath to a wonderful temperature, and told me to relax while he bathed me. I almost dosed off, and was surprised to find that Tom was shaving my pussy.

"You can't mark me."

"Of course I can. The only conditions were no pain, and no third parties. The no pain rule eliminates tattooing "Tom's pussy" on your mons. But I am certainly allowed to remove the hair that blocks my view of your lovely cunt."

We spent the rest of the weekend enjoying the resort's superior restaurants, and with me modeling the bikini that Tom brought me at the luxurious pool. Actually there was not much bikini to model. The sex continued on a high level. An interesting point was when I was reaching another organism, when Tom whispered:

"Do you realize that your life is the song that makes me, "The dirty little coward who laid Mrs. Howard, and made poor Jesse see her shave." That joke results in a groan rather than a laugh, which actually fit nicely into my climax.

Monday morning, after a fantastic smoked salmon Benedict, I would like to say we negotiated, but in fact Tom gave me my marching orders. Fortunately, they were sweetened by a certified check for ten thousand dollars.

"When you meet your husband, it would be best for him to reclaim you today. That way if you are pregnant, the paternity will be in doubt. I hope you can avoid a DNA test. I would appreciate it if you would email me to let me know whether or not you are pregnant. I have interesting information sources, so I will probably know anyway, but I think you should tell me. If there are no definitive tests, again interesting sources so I will know, I will assume that I have at least a 50/50 chance of me being the father. I will then, expect if your marriage survives that you and Jesse will raise the child as his. However when he or she is ready for college there will be a full scholarship waiting. Also if the child needs something that you can't provide, email me. If I find your request reasonable, I will fund it. Other than some emergency I have not considered, you need never see me again. I really hope you have good luck with your marriage."

I did not sugarcoat my weekend when I had the discussion with Jesse on Monday evening. I didn't give details, but I let him know that Tom had frequent sex with me over the weekend. I would have loved to lie, but I couldn't think of any that Jesse would believe.

I was able to seduce Jesse that night. I thought about using the barely existing bikini, but he would know that it might have come from Tom, so I didn't chance it. A garter belt, high heels, silk stockings, and nothing else, worked just fine.

My period was missing in action at the end of the month, and I delivered a seven pound boy just under nine months later. I certainly didn't name him either Tom or Jesse. I thought Will was a perfect name for several reasons.

I had two other children a boy and a girl, both unquestionably by Jesse. Will surprisingly received a full scholarship to Yale, including room and board, which he had not even applied for.

Tom's proposition saved the business. In a few years, we were prosperous, not rich, but on the upper end of the middle class.

Was my life and marriage a song? The song Tom satirized was not a happy romantic one, so maybe. The marriage I came back to was not the one I left. Jesse knew I had cheated, but he also knew why. He profited from my affair, but was not consulted. He knew that in a desperate situation, I would cheat on him. He knew, not thought it, because I had cheated. He would never fully trust me. Our relationship came down to the cliche question. We both decided that we were better off with the other. In neither case were we sure we were right. But there was no divorce. Tom could claim he saved both a marriage and business.

lash2718r
lash2718r
206 Followers