All Comments on 'To Save Our Business'

by lash2718r

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
secretsalsecretsal6 months ago

If this was a subversive exercise to prove that the indecent proposal trope is worn out, then congrats - mission successful.

PostScriptorPostScriptor6 months ago

I think that I wouldn’t quite call the situation cheating in the normal sense. If you ever watched the newer version of “The Getaway” there is a point when the Alec Baldwin character realizes that his wife has been having sex with the James Wood character to get him freed from a Mexican prison. She’s just shot the James Wood character to make up for it! LOL Anyway, the really hot wife, played by Kim Bassinger, asks him “Would you humiliate yourself for me, like I did for you?” I suspect that most women forced into a sexual situation against their will to save their family would feel much the same way. The sex wasn’t one of a cheating spouse, it was a case of a powerful person humiliating a person in a weak and susceptible position. Just a thought!

Jlyn1Jlyn16 months ago

I was disappointed there was no discussion when she returned. The whole thing was devoid of emotion.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What did she prove by telling her husband? He would never trust her again and would always doubt the paternity of the kids. It didn't work for Richard Gere or Woody Harrelson or Demi Moore and she got 1 million for one night.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Awful

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Sale the business dump the slut

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This is very unfair towards the husband. And even if she did think about doing this, the pregnancy possibility should have put a stop to it immediately. I understand things happen in life, but that is just too much of a betrayal.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

So the dumb husband couldn't figure out the bastard wasn't his? There was no guess to her cheating. I would have dumped the slag for making decisions for the business, not approved by the partner and of course for blowing up their marriage.

john_67_SWEjohn_67_SWE6 months ago

Nice story but there is no way that Jesse would accept this, If someone think you can put a price tag on your marriage and kids? well then you are just stupid.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

There is always another way. She wanted it and got it. Jesse was a willing cuck and raised the scumbag's kid. These are two stupid people who shouldn't be raising any kids.

Midnight53Midnight536 months ago

A whore.: a person who engages in sexual intercourse for pay : prostitute….

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What's the point in posting this kind of unrealistic fetish fantasies in this LW category ? The very, very low readers rating and negative feedback are loudly telling that it's a waste. Change category to get a positive evaluation.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAA6 months ago

The story had potential, however the writing/tale is so sterile without emotion that it was told lamely.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really dont see why the husband stayed. In a divorce they split everything so its not like she gets everything. He at least has his pride.

If he does stay he can fir certain not have kids with her. Wear a condom. “Will” can go to his bio dad or go up fir adoption.

I see no reality in this story.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

desperate people do desperate things . AND ITS FICTION !!!

sbrooks103xsbrooks103x6 months ago

I don't know why he wouldn't trust her. Yes, in a desperate situation she would, but as long as things aren't desperate, they're good.

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

Did you ever wonder why your story rates 2.73?

Reading it should give you a clue. You cucked the husband and readers don’t like it.

We all know it fiction, but you stretch credibility just too far with the outcome.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

The detail requirements were totally ridiculous. What, really, stopped the wife from taking the B plan on Monday?

In addition, what would stop Jessie from arranging an "accident" for Tom in the following couple of months? Nothing! Plus, an abortion could be had (up until the certain time frame). Again, just ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

as others pointed out it was just $5,000. Maybe in her eyes the business was priceless so the $5,000 was just a number. But you want me to believe that they could not come up with $5,000 in any way? No car to sell, they don't have a few friends or family that could each let them borrow $1,000 each because they are friends? I bet she was wearing wedding rings and other jewelry that could amount to $5k. So as read by me she wanted the sex and of course did not care about the pregnancy.

He should have just divorced her. He can keep the business with her as it doesn't matter if you divorce or not, You are business partners. Would be cool to have him share in the now profits of the business as a single man while she is a single mother with a bastard child.

1959richard21959richard26 months ago

Interesting writing exercise.

Where is the story??

*

*

*

*

AMerryman

tralan69ertralan69er6 months ago

@sbrooks103x

I don't know why he wouldn't trust her. Yes, in a desperate situation she would, but as long as things aren't desperate, they're good. - YOU couldn't possibly KNOW that, so no reason to think you could or much less comment.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Did you intend to write Jane as such a cold-hearted unemotional bitch?

Barkinbeast2010Barkinbeast20106 months ago

In reality the husband would be sure to have a DNA rest done after the weekend and wouldn’t have slept with her once she came back straight away. This the story becoming mes a flight of fancy. At best hed have stayed as a business partner but a husband. Not likely,

The wife didn’t really seem like much of a loss really, cold, unfeeling and willing to trick her husband into raising some else’s child.

Paternity Freud is really a disposable thing.

He’d also have never had other kids with her afterwards has once you do that your pretty much screwed if you divorce.

It’s your story but the fact there was no argument or heated discussion afterward and you never made the wife in anyway appealing to make the stupid husband decide to stay with her.

Poor tale and unbelievable.

And in answer to an earlier commenter she wasn’t at all humiliated and actually had a pleasurable weekend according to her telling, she got a weekend away,,some exciting strange cock and excused her behaviour bad disrespect to the husband as saving the business and ger marriage. Oh how noble!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Years passed and Tom kept pulling the same shit. One time he was in a restaurant enjoying the first meal of another weekend, he toasted champagne and soon he passed out.

He woke up naked and tied to a table. The room was dark with only 3 lights, one on him, one on another table with some plants in pots and one from a tv screen.

He heard a voice behind him.

"Nice of you to wake up Tom. Bout time too. I've been waiting for this day for 20 years and i can finally do it."

"What do you mean? Where am i? Who are you?"

"I'm not surprised you don't recognise me. I'm someone that was affected by one of the 'helping hands' you gave out."

"I won't bore you with the details but the small of it is you've ruined something that was precious to me and i am now here to do the same to you.

The plants you see there are australian suicide plants. Do you know why they call them that Tom? It's because they have these tiny needles on each leaf that burrow in the skin and break at the smallest pressure. The pain is constant, unending and it is so intense that people usually end their lives because of it.

You my friend will be living for a long time with that pain. Once a piece or part of your body is too damaged to feel the pain, it will be cut in order to expose new flesh to keep the pain going.

Naturally you will have recovery times without as much pain so that you do not die too quickly. Mind you some pain will always be administered to you because you have something you can offer me, your despair.

On the screen you will see as each member of your lineage, each son and each daughter will be told the story of your actions and why they are suffering at that moment.

They will be branded with "the sins of the father", tortured for a few weeks so that they are unrecognisable and then sterilised. Your genes really don't need passing on. If they are just kids, the torture will be less but they will still know why they will be branded and why they will be sterilised.

You'll also receive personalised messages from your loved ones and their recordings of when they found out.

Your mother actually cursed the day you were born. Strong woman that, but she had to go.

See, it's only fair Tom. You took advantage of desperate people and humiliated them for your amusement. You showed husbands and wife that the love they had for each other is just for show.

Surely you understand that all that will be coming to you is justified, right?

Best of all, in the room next to this one your children are held. Your actions destroyed my family, now i will, literally, destroy yours.

I hope you have a long life here, very long life, i'm counting on it!"

26thNC26thNC5 months ago

That’s one expensive whore.

HighBrowHighBrow5 months ago

Story told in a very factual, matter of fact, journalistic style which precludes any emotional response from a reader.

MtRseMan99MtRseMan994 months ago

Good story. While reading it I wondered if other wives found themselves in that same situation and did what was necessary to save the business they and their husband built.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A most implausible tale to my mind. If the husband KNEW the circumstances, I cannot imagine him accepting the non-biological child, and then proceed to have two more with the same woman. That is, unless he was as thoroughly a cold, calculating fish as she clearly was. I would bet that was an unhappy marriage, and that it would have ended up as a defacto open marriage to stay together, with all that implies: e.g., outside affairs. God knows, I WOULD if stayed with such a calculating wife. This one didn't deserve his fidelity. But then again, I would have divorced her, repudiated the child, but kept her as co-owner unless in an at-fault state, and found another finance company. Or, as commenter 26thNC put it succinctly: "one expensive whore". And, BTW, paternity fraud is a crime in some jurisdictions.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

My wife worked for a man who had several different businesses. One of them was a car lot. We were young and really struggling and at one point our one and only car crapped out. The engine seized and would cost us twice what the car was worth to fix. We were both worried we would lose our jobs for not showing up to work. We managed to have a couple friends give us rides for a few days but that wouldn’t last. At work my wife was really down and the owner noticed and asked what was wrong. She told him about our car. She came home that night and told me she was required to attend a two day business conference. I was a young foolish guy and didn’t think much of it. She left the next night and returned two days later. However she returned driving a three year old car that was worth five times what our old one was worth. She only said that her boss was being nice to her and wanted to help us out. Over the years I began to suspect that her conference was really a two day fuck fest with the owner and that the car was what she traded for her body. She died about ten years later, cancer. But she never admitted anything.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlash2718r@lash2718r
Husband 60+ years. Father of three. Grandpa of two. Retired math professor.