All Comments on 'To Sensitive Men Pt. 02'

by Fenris420

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
Bronco56Bronco56about 2 years ago

Great story. 5stars

1stltdan1stltdanabout 2 years ago

Great second chapter only building for a fantastic 3rd. More please.

Fenris420Fenris420about 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks, @1stltdan and @Bronco56. I am indeed thinking of a Part 3 of Emma and Noah and Nicky's story. Minor spoiler, it shouldn't come as a surprise that it will include a wedding. Right now, I only have a basic outline and have been thinking of how I can up the stakes for a dramatic conclusion. I've grown attached to these characters and want to do them justice in the next story. It's going to be a challenge to top this story but I'm excited to see what I can do to send them off with a bang.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love how you take the story slowly and how it is so well thought out. It is a GREAT story and can't wait to read what I feel will be a GREAT conclusion.

nil_r2nil_r2about 2 years ago

Wonderfully narrated. The words brought out a real man from inside Noah. Description of their lovemaking is surreal. Emma is only 34. Would love to see her children that are also her grandchildren grow up.

MomsnGurls4meMomsnGurls4meabout 2 years ago

One of the best Incest stories I've ever read. Loved it, and looking forward to more !

bumblegrumbumblegrumover 1 year ago

An excellent story, well written. Thank you for the attention to detail and your knowledge of human relations.while I would like to see more of this story, I also recognise that it has reached a logical end point. Thank you.

Fenris420Fenris420over 1 year agoAuthor

Thanks, @bumblegrum. I've not given up on a Part 3 but am finding it challenging to write a story worthy of Emma and Noah. IRL issues aside, I'm hopeful that I can finish their story soon-ish (Fenris420 speak for 'within a couple of months.')

And thanks to @Thor69269, @nil_r2, @MomsnGurls4me, and Anonymous for the kind words.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

AWESOME one of the best I have read but with all the love they feel for each other you need to continue with this story and they all live together and have many children to carry on their love 5 stars!!!!!!!!!!!!

jhkendrickjhkendrick9 months ago

Oh my God please continue this story or any story please. You are a wonderful writer and you have an amazing gift. Thank you so much for selflessly sharing your stories with us.

Billyboy1953Billyboy19539 months ago

This wonderful story has a permanent place in my Favorites folder. Every couple of months I reread it, and am still amazed at the loving warmth I feel for Noah and Emma. Wish I was able to give 5 stars for each reread. So looking forward to chapter 3 please. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Billyboy1953Billyboy19535 months ago

Wow….On my 4th or 5 reread..just dawned on me that “Em” is coincidentaly the first letter in the word Mom!

Don’t know if that was intentional or not…..

Fenris420Fenris4205 months agoAuthor

@Billyboy1953

I wish I could say I was that clever as I wrote it but, like you, it only occurred to me some time after I had posted the story. Still, I think it fits well with who Noah is and how he views his relationship with his mother. Because you mentioned it, I'm tempted to point that out in a paragraph in Part 3. And thanks. I'm really glad you enjoy Emma and Noah's story. I'm kinda fond of them myself.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous