To Serve and Protect Bk. 02

Story Info
The further adventures of a sissy, his wife and her cop.
8k words
3.7
3.5k
4
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 04/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Serve and Protect," Chapter 9

by c.w. cobblestone

Ken cursed the rising sun and covered his head with a pillow but he couldn't make the day go away.

He hid in the dark until the tinkling in the bathroom and clinks from the kitchen announced that Rachel and Parks were awake. With a sigh, the bleary-eyed, frazzled cuckold sat upright. He knew he'd have to drag his ass out of bed and face his wife and her lover eventually, so he figured he might as well get it over with.

His entire body ached from spending a sleepless night frozen in one position. He planted his feet on the floor and perched on the edge of the mattress, rubbing his eyes and working up the courage to move. Drawing a butterfly breath, he willed his legs into action, rising and plodding through the guest room door.

Rachel looked up from the coffeemaker and adjusted the belt on her robe. "Hey, you."

Ken stopped in his tracks. He opened his mouth to say something but no sound came out.

The toilet flushed and Parks strolled in from the bathroom wearing just boxers. "Morning, dude. How you holding up?"

Ken managed to croak two syllables: "Okay."

Keeping his head down, Ken scuttled to the john and did his morning business. He returned to the living room just as Rachel drifted in from the kitchen with a steaming cup in each hand. She offered Ken his tea, garnished with the usual lemon wedge and dash of stevia. After a brief pause, he accepted it but was unable to meet her gaze. Rachel kissed his cheek before serving Parks' coffee and joining her lover on the couch.

"Trent says you two had a talk last night." Rachel smiled at Ken, who teetered in front of the sofa in his pajamas.

Ken dunked his teabag. "Y-yeah."

"Honey, I'm sorry about the way it happened." Rachel winced. "I had way too much to drink. I honestly didn't want it to go down like that, Ken. But I've been trying to think of a way to bring this up for a while now, and I guess I just wanted to finally get it all out there. So, I kind of pushed the envelope."

Ken scrunched up his eyebrows. "Is this why you started asking me questions a while back about what happened with Sandra when I was a kid? You never wanted to know anything about it before -- you said it disgusted you. Creeped you out."

"I know, honey, I'm sorry." Rachel sighed. "I wasn't very nice about it, was I? I guess I do take after my dad. I'm really sorry about that."

"Um, that's okay, Rachel." Ken shambled over to the easy chair and settled in. "I know it was a shock for you to find out the way you did, with me not really being truthful and doing it behind your back. I know that wasn't fair to you, honey, but I was so... embarrassed about it. I still am. It's really fucking embarrassing, you know?"

Parks hunched forward. "Bro, I get it. You think I'm not embarrassed? Shit, I never fantasized about another dude before in my life. I mean, I ain't no damn fag, believe me. But when Rachel told me you liked dressing up in women's clothes... I... I just started thinking about you being my slave. And it fucking turns me on, bro. What can I say?"

Rachel tapped her beau's knee. "This one's into all that dominance and submission stuff. I don't mind it a little rough, a little spank here and there, but nothing too much."

"And I'm really a top, not a bottom, so that's not an option for us. Her being dominant to me, I mean." Parks folded his arms. "So... how about you, Kenny? Rachel says when you were a kid your big sister used to dress you up in her clothes and be mean to you... and now that turns you on?"

Ken looked away. "I... I don't know, man. What the fuck. This is a fucking nightmare."

"It's okay, bro," Parks said. "Like I said, this shit's embarrassing for me, too. But fuck it -- I'm not afraid to admit it. I've had fantasies about you, Ken... where you're on your knees... wearing a pink tutu... while Rachel whips you, and pegs you with one of those huge dildoes with the bumps on it. And I'm there, too. You know, with you as our sex slave. For both of us. Blowjobs and stuff."

Ken blanched while Rachel suppressed a snicker.

Parks tightened his lips. "So, does it turn you on to be treated like a sissy slave, Ken?"

Blinking a mile-a-minute, the humiliated hubby muttered, "I dunno... I... I mean, maybe... if she... um, if she did it."

Rachel adjusted her robe. "You know, I was looking on some of the crossdresser websites trying to figure all this out, honey, and apparently a lot of guys who dress up are into other stuff, too. Did you ever hear of cuckold?"

Ken flinched, spilling tea.

Parks chuckled. "Yeah, he knows about it. What do you think, Kenny? Is that maybe something you might want to try?"

Ken's jaw moved but his throat muscles weren't working.

Rachel rose, sashayed across the room and perched on her husband's thigh. With a mischievous grin, she reached under his pajama pants and started jerking him off. "Will you be our little sissy slave, Kenny? Would you like that? Huh? Would you like to be included in our sex life? Doesn't that sound fun? I'm willing to try something new if you are, honey. Would you like it if I made you clean the house in your girly clothes? And whipped you? Or poked you in the butt with a big dildo? Would you like to be Trent's slave, too, sweetie? Both of our slave?"

"I... I... aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" Ken's hips jerked, bounced and twitched as he shot Superman thunderbolts into his wife's palm -- by far the most powerful, testicle-churning orgasm he'd ever experienced.

Parks smirked. "I think that's a yes!"

"To Serve and Protect," Chapter 10

by c.w. cobblestone

Ken covered his face. It felt hot to the touch.

"Move your hands. Now!" As a police officer, Parks was used to giving commands and his tone was firm.

The petrified pansy dropped his arms to his sides and squeezed his eyes shut while bouncing on the balls of his feet.

Rachel squealed. "OMG, you look so cute. You did a great job on your makeup, honey. That teddy looks SO sexy on you... and those little socks are just darling." Grinning, she reached forward to adjust the crotch. "Although THAT naughty thing seems to be getting in the way. Didn't you just cum? You little horndog."

"We should get him a cock cage." Parks sneered. "How's that sound, Kenny? Ever fantasize about having your cock locked up?"

Ken licked his lips and whispered, "yes."

Parks cupped his ear. "I'm sorry, what's that? I didn't hear that right, Kenny -- have you already forgot how you're supposed to address me?"

Ken swallowed. "Um, yes, Master."

"Attaboy, Kenny. We might make a slave out of you yet." The cop grinned at his lady.

"This is so much fun." She leaned in for a kiss.

The couple twisted tongues while Ken stood before them needing to pee. When the brief snog session ended, Parks eyeballed his new plaything.

"We've gotta do something about that name." Parks looked his subject up and down.

Rachel grimaced. "Yeah, Ken isn't a very good name for a sissy slave is it?" She smiled at her husband. "Do you have a name for yourself, honey? You know, in your fantasies?"

"I... I..."

"Come on, honey, tell us."

"I... well, it's..." Ken scratched his elbow. "Sorry. It's really, really embarrassing."

"Kenny." Parks locked eyes with the twitchy crossdresser. "How many times do I have to tell you? There's no such thing as being embarrassed around here anymore. Now, tell us. That's an order."

Ken gazed at his feet, which were encased in pink, ruffled ankle-socks that matched his teddy. "Um... my sister always called me... um, Cinderella."

Rachel bit her lip to prevent a giggle from escaping. "Um... okay. And do you fantasize about being called Cinderella while you're dressed up and being treated like a slave?"

Ken nodded, earning a quick reprimand from Parks: "Is that how you're supposed to address her when she asks you a direct question, slave?"

"Sorry. Um, yes, Mistress."

"Yes, Mistress what?" Rachel's eyes danced.

"Um... yes, Mistress, I do think about being called that."

"Do you think about it when you beat off?" Rachel smirked. "Being called Cinderella?"

Ken shut his eyes. "Yes, Mistress."

"Then from now on that's what we'll call you. Cinderella." Rachel turned to her boyfriend. "Sound good to you, babe?"

"Hell, yeah, it's fucking hot." Parks massaged his growing cock. "You know what? Do a little dance for us, Cinderella."

Ken's jaw dropped. "Wha... what?"

Parks twirled his finger. "You heard me. Dance, slave."

The sissy wrung his hands. "I... I feel stupid."

"DANCE, GODDAMN IT!" Ken bellowed, jolting Ken into action, although it was a half-hearted effort.

Rachel started a rhythmic clap. "Come on, Cinderella. Do it. Just like you did for Sandra. Dance for us, Cinderella." She chanted in synch with her clapping: "Cin-der-el-la! Cin-der-el-la! Cin-der-el-la!"

His face burning hot, Ken swayed back and forth, feeling utterly ridiculous.

"Hang on." Rachel thumbed through her cellphone and pressed a button. The first bouncy strains of Cyndi Lauper's "Girls Just Want to Have Fun," rang out, prompting a guffaw from the suspended cop.

"That's the perfect song for a little girly slave." Parks leaned forward and slapped Ken on his lacy ass. "Come on, sissy, let's go, shake that moneymaker. And if you don't show some goddamn enthusiasm and put a little more oomph into it, your ass is gonna be freshly-mowed grass. Now, let's go, slave!"

Throwing inhibition to the wind, Ken went to town, prancing, skipping, twerking, snapping his fingers, licking his lips and shaking his hips. He released all the sissiness that had been bottled up inside him for years, putting everything he had into being as faggoty as possible while Rachel and Parks cuddled on the couch leering at the flouncy performance.

As the song faded out, Rachel pushed the "stop" button. She and Parks broke into applause.

"Good job, Cinderella." Rachel grinned. "That was great, sweetie."

"Yeah, good job, slave. You're a natural-born sissy if ever there was one." Parks smacked his lips. "Now, I'm getting a little hungry, there, Cinderella. How about running in the kitchen and whipping us up some grub?"

"Um, yes, Master. Um, what should I make?"

Parks shrugged. "Bacon and eggs. Scrambled. Cheese in the eggs."

"Yes, Master." Ken turned to Rachel. "Um, did you want anything, Mistress?"

Rachel grinned. "This is so great. Yes, Cinderella, I'll take some cottage cheese with peaches. And a nice glass of orange juice."

"Yes, Mistress."

"OJ for me too, and bring it first," Parks piped in.

"Yes, Master."

Ken scampered to obey, trying to hold down a smile.

Rachel giggled and leaned into her boyfriend. "OMG, this is so cool."

As he bustled back and forth in the kitchen, Ken tried to cook the perfect breakfast. He metaphorically pinched himself while he worked, hardly daring to believe that his lifelong fantasy had actually come to life. Since puberty, Ken had masturbated to visions of mean girls beating and humiliating him like his sister had done. His imaginary vixens would degrade him in various ways -- including fucking other guys under his nose and taunting him about it.

After Parks showed up, though, Ken pushed that part of the fantasy out of his headspace as he suffered through the real-life anguish of being cuckolded by a manlier rival. Ken had harbored nothing but resentment for the alpha cop from the day he'd entered the picture, especially since the Feminist Studies major wasn't exactly a back-the-blue guy to start with. But as the sissified hubby cracked an egg and dropped yolk into the sizzling pan, it dawned on him that for the first time, he was glad Parks was around. In this new paradigm, the musclebound police officer's presence in the relationship was not only welcome -- it was essential.

Parks was the portal through which Ken's fantasies could become reality. The cop had already been into BDSM before he met the Coolidges, so when his girlfriend told him that her wimp of a husband was a secret crossdresser, it piqued his curiosity. The more Parks thought about dominating the little pussy, the hornier it made him.

Rachel's entry into the S&M lifestyle was paved by her lover's interests. Right after her attempted rape, when she told Ken that she'd known his sissy secret for some time, she'd made it clear that she wasn't interested in having a crossdresser as her primary sexual partner, and told him to "go do your thing" without her. But since she now had a veritable Adonis to satisfy her womanly needs -- someone who also was highly interested in exploring her husband's submissiveness -- Rachel had no problem accommodating Ken's kink. In fact, she was finding the budding threesome to be great fun.

The arrangement allowed Ken to be included in his wife's torrid relationship with Parks, while both men got to live out their sexual fantasies -- three birds with one stone.

Ken was flooded by bliss, relief and anxiety as he put the finishing touches on breakfast. When the bacon and eggs were ready, he arranged them neatly on a plate from the good China cabinet. After setting the platter on a tray next to Rachel's cottage cheese, he lugged the load into the living room with his heart aflutter.

Rachel clapped as Ken approached with the tray. "Yay! You're such a good little slave for us, Cinderella. But didn't you make anything for yourself."

Ken gulped. "Um, no, Mistress, I wasn't sure if I should."

"Now, that's some good slave-thinking." Parks smiled. "You're doing real good to start out, you know that, Cindy-Poo?"

"Thank you, Master. I... I'm trying."

Parks pointed to a spot on the floor near the couch. "Why don't you kneel there while we eat?"

Ken obeyed and watched his new masters enjoy the breakfast he'd prepared. Rachel leaned down and offered her husband a bite of yogurt. He sucked the spoon clean. Parks joined in, breaking off a piece of bacon and presenting it to Ken. Like a dog, the sissy used his teeth to nibble the treat from his superior's fingers. Parks patted him on the head. "Good slave."

When the meal was over, Ken took the dishes to the kitchen and washed them before reporting back to the living room, where Rachel and Parks were lip-locked. The subby hubby stood there with his head bowed, feeling an inch tall watching his wife make out with another man. It also thrilled him beyond belief.

They finally came up for air and Parks rubbed his ramrod cock through his boxers. "Want to go in the bedroom?"

"Mm, oh yeah." Rachel smiled. "Ready, Cinderella?"

Ken gulped. "Y-yes, Mistress."

The amorous couple rose from the couch and Ken followed them like a puppy dog into the boudoir. Rachel shrugged off her robe, exposing her naked body. She winked at her husband. "I love you, Cinderella. You know that?"

"Yes, Mistress. I... I love you, too."

Parks shimmied out of his boxers, exposing his elongated, hefty cock. "I think Cindy-Poo is wanting a little foreplay," he said, scanning the room until spying one of Rachel's belts. Slipping it from its spot on the door rack, he handed the makeshift whip to his lady. "Here you go, baby. Put some stripes on that little sissy's ass."

Rachel took it and sighed. "Ken, are you sure you want me to do this? I mean, Cinderella?"

"Y-y-yes, Mistress," the sissy whispered, his chattering teeth making it difficult to communicate.

"Take off that teddy and bend over the chair, slave," Parks ordered as he relaxed in bed naked with his hands propped behind his head and his huge schlong flopped across his thigh. "Count each one out loud and thank her."

"Yes, Master."

Once Ken was in position, Rachel took up a spot behind him. Cringing, she swung the belt, which ticked against her husband's flesh.

"One, thank you, Mistress."

Parks scoffed. "Oh, come on, babe, he can take more than that."

"Are you sure? I don't want to hurt him."

"Hey, Cindy-Poo -- tell your mistress you can take a lot more than that," Parks said. "Beg her to hit you with all her might."

Although it was difficult to talk while bent over, Ken complied. "Um... will you please hit me with all your might, Mistress?"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, please."

Rachel shrugged. "Okay, then, if that's what you want."

"That first one doesn't count, either," Parks piped in.

Shooting a grin to her lover, Rachel cocked the belt. "Ready, Cinderella?"

"Yes, Mistress."

WHAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPP!

"Yeeeeeeeeeeow!" Ken straightened up and rubbed his cheeks.

"Bend back over, slave!" Parks bellowed, and the sissy instantly obeyed.

Rachel clucked her tongue. "Uh-oh. Somebody didn't say 'thank you' like they were supposed to."

"One, t-thank you, Mistress."

"Nope, that one don't count, either." Parks smirked. "And if you forget to count again, I'll be the one giving 'em to you -- and you won't like that, I promise. Got it?"

"Yes, Master."

Rachel raised the belt a third time. "Ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

THHHHHHWWWWWWWAPPPP!

"YEOWCH! One, thank you, Mistress."

Rachel giggled. "Ooh, look, it left a huge red mark. I'm gonna make another one, okay, Cinderella?"

"Y-yes, Mistress," he sobbed.

"Aw, you're crying. Does it hurt?"

"Y-yes, Mistress."

"But you like it, don't you?"

He paused. It hurt like a sonofabitch and every neuron in his body screamed no. But he found himself saying, "y-yes, Mistress."

"Okay, then. Let's make another stripe. Ready?"

She didn't wait for an answer.

FWWWWWWWWWWITTTT!!!

"Ow, ow, two, thank you, Mistress."

After administering 20 of her best, Rachel's face was blotchy. She was trembling. Her heart felt like it was about to blow through her chest. "OMG! Wow, is that a fucking rush. Woo-hoo! Damn, that's fun!"

Parks shook his dick. "Get your ass over here, girl. And you -- don't move your little sissy ass, you hear? Stay bent over just like that."

"Yes, Master," the sobbing, upside-down pansy blubbered.

Rachel was as hot-to-trot as she'd ever been, diving on the bed and clawing at her lover like a hellcat in a patch of Horny Goat Weed. They fucked up a storm, fueled by the presence of their simpering submissive, who held his topsy-turvy position admirably throughout his masters' loud, bumpy ride.

It didn't take long for both Sex Olympians to cross the finish line, and they screamed through a simultaneous climax that threatened to knock pictures off the walls.

After a moment of silence, Rachel sighed. "Did you like that, Cinderella?"

"Yes, Mistress." Even though his wife's earlier hand-job had churned his guts out, the sore-assed sissy was as horny as he'd ever been, too.

Parks yawned. "I need a nap. But first, someone's got clean-up duty to attend to."

Rachel giggled. "Come up on the bed, Cinderella."

Ken could hardly breathe as he righted himself and tiptoed toward his reclining masters.

Parks patted the mattress. "Come on, Cindy-Poo. Ladies first."

The next few minutes were surreal for the newly minted sissy slave. As he licked what seemed to be an endless river of cum from his wife's pussy, Ken felt like he was twirling in the eye of a cyclone while riding a rollercoaster amid the sound of a thousand bumblebees.

The chaos inside Ken's head got even more intense when Rachel tugged his earlobe and said, "okay, sweetie. Trent's turn."

It was a life-changing dick-suck for both sucker and suckee, reshaping how each man saw himself and breaking down major internal barriers. By the time Parks pulled his cock from his supplicant's mouth and smacked it against his nose three times, everyone in the room was keenly aware that they'd just crossed an invisible-but-permanent demarcation line into a new dimension.

With the sex mess cleaned up, Rachel yawned. "We're gonna take a nap, now, Cinderella. Want to stay in here with us?"