To Serve and Protect Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"To Serve and Protect," Chapter 13

by c.w. cobblestone

Ken clambered into the bedroom with a newspaper under his arm.

"Mistress! Master! Wake up." Ken was home from his 6am run, which he was required to do daily after Parks had told him he was getting chubby. Following his jog, Ken had stopped in a gas station to get water, and the headline that screamed from the newspaper rack had knocked the wind out of him.

Rachel and Parks sat upright, rubbing their eyes and frowning.

"What the hell's going on?" The cop blinked in the sudden light.

"Here." Ken hurried to set the newspaper on the bed so both his masters could read the 1A article:

CITY COUNCILMAN, LAB TECHS FACE CHARGES IN FEDERAL PROBE

Source: Councilman bribed technicians to change DNA sample to protect serial rapist, lover

MARYSVILLE -- City Councilman Warren McBride is expected to be arraigned in federal court Thursday on charges that he bribed two Marysville Police Department lab technicians to alter a DNA sample that connected a 59-year-old attempted rape and armed robbery suspect to previous sexual assaults, a source involved in the federal investigation said.

According to the source, McBride has had a longstanding, secret sexual relationship with the suspect, Edward Whittaker. After Whittaker's June arrest, he told the married councilman he would expose their affair if he didn't help him avoid prison, the federal source told the Daily Record.

The councilman allegedly gave $25,000 each to lab techs Sheila Carson and Joseph Hooper to taint a DNA sample that proved Whittaker was responsible for five sexual assaults in the Marysville area from 2018-2022. Carson and Hooper were fired Monday, Marysville police officials confirmed, although they would not comment on the federal investigation.

The accusations against McBride, Carson and Hooper are laid out in an indictment that's expected to be filed Thursday in U.S. District Court. McBride faces public corruption and bribery charges, while the two lab techs each will be charged with public corruption and altering evidence, the source said. All three defendants declined to comment when reached by the Daily Record.

The investigation began after McBride allegedly offered Marysville Police Officer Ji-Ho Yung $10,000 to sabotage the body-worn camera footage showing Whittaker's arrest from his device, along with video from partner Officer Trent Parks' bodycam. According to the source, Yung alerted his department about the bribery attempt, and a joint internal affairs and federal investigation was launched.

Whittaker was arrested June 12 after the armed robbery and attempted sexual assault of 27-year-old Rivertown resident Rachel Coolidge. He used a knife in the attack, and he matched descriptions given by previous rape and robbery victims. After his arrest, Whittaker submitted a DNA swab, although because the sample had been purposely tainted it didn't match the previous Marysville rapes, the source said. In November, Whittaker was convicted in Municipal Court of attempted rape, armed robbery and felonious assault. He's serving a 25- to 50-year sentence in the Central City Correctional Facility.

Whittaker has previous convictions of assault, robbery and drug possession. According to the source, Whittaker's DNA had previously been collected by authorities, but the sample was among thousands that were lost in an evidence storage facility fire in 1999, prior to the samples being digitized.

During his trial, Whittaker was represented by attorney Albert Chase, who filed a motion last week in Municipal Court seeking a new trial, in which he claimed one of the arresting officers, Parks, had conspired with the victim and her husband to entrap Whittaker. Parks and Coolidge testified during the trial to having a sexual relationship. Following Whittaker's conviction and sentencing, Parks was suspended 30 days without pay for violating a department rule prohibiting arresting officers from fraternizing with victims during their open investigations.

According to the federal indictment, McBride paid Whittaker's legal fees. The councilman also allegedly gave $15,000 to both Chase and Channel 5 news reporter Evan Carson to work in concert to dig up and publicize information about Officer Parks and the Coolidges that might bolster the claim that they'd conspired to entrap Whittaker. In Chase's motion for a new trial, he claims the officer enticed Whittaker into robbing the couple by having them walk around in a dangerous neighborhood at night and making themselves easy targets.

Channel 5 Vice-President Samir Saad said in a statement that Carson is on "sabbatical" but had no further comment.

###

Rachel blinked at her boyfriend. "Wow, what the fuck. So, this is what's been going on."

Parks smirked. "I still can't say anything, babe. But you figure it out."

"Wow, this is so fucked up." Rachel leaned on the bed, scanning the bombshell story. "Are we gonna have to go back to court now?"

"I may have to." Parks shrugged. "You guys may, too. I honestly don't know."

Ken cleared his throat. "Um... excuse me... Master?"

"Yeah, what's up?"

"Um... it says in there you're not supposed to fraternize with victims in open investigations... does that mean if they call us back to court, you won't be able to... you know... see Rachel?"

Parks smirked at the sissy. "Aw... what's wrong, Cindy-Poo? Would you miss me?"

The blushing sissy hung his head.

Rachel squealed. "OMG, I think someone has feelings for their master. Do you love your master, Cinderella?"

Ken's ears got hotter. He closed his eyes and bit his lip.

"Do you?" Rachel cocked her head. "Tell me, Cinderella. That's an order."

He had to swallow three times to say the little word: "yes."

Rachel held her hands to her face. "That is so precious. Tell your master that you love him, Cinderella. Say, 'I love you, Master.'"

Ken tried to hold his cheek muscles down but he couldn't stop himself from smiling. He clasped his hands in front of him and stared at his shoes. "I love you, Master."

Parks nodded. "That's a good thing, Cindy-Poo. It's good for you to love your master." He glanced at the clock and grabbed his cock. "I've still got about a half-hour before I've got to get ready -- how about you come show me how much you love me, you fuckin' little sissy?"