To Serve and Protect Bk. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Um, yes, Mistress. Thank you, Mistress."

Parks pointed to the foot of the bed. "Why don't you lay down there, Cindy-Poo? You can be our foot-warmer."

Ken gulped. "Yes, Master. Thank you, Master."

Rachel giggled and smiled at her husband. "Are you happy, Cinderella?"

"Y-yes, Mistress." Tears welled up in the sissy's eyes when his beloved wife mouthed the words "I love you."

"To Serve and Protect," Chapter 11

by c.w. cobblestone

Ken's shoulder muscles were on fire and his neck was sunburned. It was the best vacation ever.

Rachel and Parks relaxed on chaise lounges, smiling at the Atlantic Ocean from their perch on the balcony.

"Faster, slave," Rachel said, waving her hand in front of her face. "It's hot as hell out here."

"Yes, Mistress." Ken picked up the pace with the large palm leaf that cooled his reclining masters under the Caribbean sun.

Parks took a sip of beer and turned to his girlfriend. "Want to go for a swim?"

Rachel nodded. "Yeah, good idea. I'm dying." She lifted her sunglasses and addressed her husband. "Go pack up some towels and the beach blanket." She sneered. "And change into your bikini, too, Cinderella."

"Yes, Mistress." Ken stowed the palm leaf and retreated into the hotel suite. Within a few minutes the provisions Rachel had ordered were packed, with Ken taking the initiative to add a bag of Doritos, a few bottles of water and suntan lotion. Once the satchel was ready, he removed his teddy and changed into the mortifying pink two-piece bikini Rachel had purchased for him in the hotel gift shop. Ken had begged his mistress not to make him wear the suit in public, but his request was vetoed. She told him there was nothing to worry about since they were thousands of miles from home -- and besides, she said, it would be fun to embarrass him.

Once everything was packed, Ken trailed his wife and her lover out of the suite and onto the nearby beach, staying 30 feet behind them as ordered. He fluctuated between eyeballing Rachel's juicy ass and watching other beachcombers ogle his attractive masters, while he did his best to block out the people who were cracking up at how ridiculous he looked in his sissy two-piece. There had been no attempt to make Ken pass as female; he was just a skinny little guy wearing a little girl's bathing suit that was way too tight. Ken trudged after his amorous superiors as the sneers, snickers and cackles followed him like footprints in the sand.

Ken flinched when Parks suddenly screamed "you motherfucker!" and took off sprinting down the beach toward a man holding a camera with a telephoto lens. The shutterbug tried to run away but the athletic Parks quickly tackled him.

The burly cop pinned the man to the beach floor by the neck. "Who the fuck are you? Why are you taking pictures?"

Rachel came jogging up, followed by Ken, who made sure to stand several yards away from his masters.

"What's going on, hon?" Rachel squinted. "Who is this guy?"

"Some asshole who's been following us taking pictures." Parks looked around to ensure nobody was watching and then slapped the shit out of his prisoner. "Who the fuck are you, motherfucker? Tell me now, or I'm gonna put my fist down your fucking throat. Why are you taking pictures of us?"

"Man, I'm just an amateur photographer. I don't--"

SLLLLAPPP!!!

"Don't bullshit me, motherfucker. Why are you taking our goddamn picture?"

"Okay, okay, someone paid me to do it," the guy gagged with Parks' hand on his neck.

"Who?"

"I... I don't know. Some dude just dropped off the money."

"Bull fucking shit." Parks gave the punk another slap. "Tell me who paid you if you don't want that goddamn camera shoved up your ass right now." He popped him again.

"Fuck, alright, it was Al Chase, the lawyer," the man croaked. "Screw this shit; that asshole just paid me to take pictures -- I'm not getting my ass beat for him. Can I get up, please?"

"No, motherfucker, not until you tell me why he paid you to take our goddamn pictures!"

"Sir, I swear, I... I don't know." The man begged Parks with his eyes. "I swear. He just said he wanted me to take pictures of the three of you together."

Parks reared back as if to strike the guy again, but paused. He sighed... contemplated the ocean for a moment -- and then bitch-slapped the slimy lawyer's spy into oblivion. The cop then yanked the camera from its strap around the man's neck, stormed to a nearby paved path and smashed the whole contraption to smithereens on the concrete, telephoto lens and all.

Leaving the man lying in the sand moaning and holding his swollen face, Parks grabbed his girlfriend and marched toward the hotel with Ken scurrying to keep up.

When they returned to their room, Parks immediately phoned his longtime partner, Officer Ji-Ho Yung. "Hey, brother, what's happening? Listen, I just caught this asshole following me and taking pictures down here in St. Thomas, and he says that piece of shit lawyer Chase paid him to do it. I don't know what the fuck's going on, but I'm gonna need you to--" There was a pause. "What? Oh, wow, seriously? Shit. Well, all right. Yeah. Gotcha, brother. Bye."

Rachel cocked her head. "What's going on, babe?"

"I have no fucking idea. Yung says he can't talk to me right now but he can't say why. He says I'll find out from the captain when my suspension is over, but he's not allowed to talk about it. That sounds like a fucking IA investigation to me. What the fuck are they investigating me for? Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Do you think that guy taking pictures has anything to do with that?" Rachel touched her lover's shoulder.

Parks shrugged. "I don't know. IA's looking at me for something, that much I know -- I could tell it in Yung's voice. There's no other possible reason for him to say he couldn't talk to me. Whether that has anything to do with that piece of shit lawyer paying someone to follow us, I... I don't know. It just seems too fucking weird to be a coincidence. Let me see if any of my peeps can shake something loose. Excuse me, babe."

As Parks walked onto the balcony composing a text, Rachel snapped her fingers in Ken's direction. "Call Room Service and order me a shrimp salad." She called out to the balcony: "Honey, I'm ordering room service. You want anything?"

"Yeah, mushroom burger," Parks hollered before returning to his phone.

Ken blinked. "Um, is it okay if I order myself something, Mistress?"

"Yeah, yeah." Rachel's attention was focused on her massive boyfriend, who circled the balcony staring into his cellphone with a furrow in his brow.

Parks kept his head in his phone until after sundown, although when he finally set it aside, he had only dug up a few tidbits of information.

"Chumley says IA is for sure looking at me for something, but he said everything's on lockdown. He said the fucking feds might even be involved. He thinks it's something big because the chief keeps calling for updates. And Devo says that cocksucker Chase probably has something to do with this, too, because the department has him under investigation, although he said he doesn't know what it's about. Man, what the FUCK!"

Rachel walked over to her lover and rubbed his neck. "I'm sorry, honey. What do you think this is?"

"Fuck if I know." Parks huffed. "I haven't done anything, so I have no idea what IA's looking for. And I'd like to know how long that dickhead has been following us around. Why the fuck would Chase pay someone to follow us now, anyway? The trial's already over. None of this makes any fucking sense."

Ken raised his hand. "Um, Master?"

"What?"

"Um, do you think they're investigating you because you helped get me out of jail?"

Parks huffed. "Man, I don't fucking know. Maybe. That seems kinda chicken-shit, though. And I didn't really do anything other than ask Zachary; all the paperwork's got his name on it. Nah, that ain't it. Chumley said this looks like it's huge. Why would the chief be calling every day to check up on an IA investigation about me getting you out of jail? Fuck. I can't figure this shit out -- what would be the point of taking pictures of us now?"

Rachel played with her lover's fingers. "Maybe blackmail?"

The cop stared out the window. "Chryst, I don't know, maybe." He punched his palm. "Mo-ther FUCK. Well, I guess the rest of this vacation's fucked."

"It doesn't have to be," Rachel kissed her beau's ears, head, neck, shoulders and back. "There's nothing we can do about any of this right now, baby. And we're already down here -- we might as well try to enjoy these last three days. You can deal with this shit when we get back, but right now... try to forget about it and have a good time. Okay?"

Parks nodded. "Yeah, you're right. Worrying about it won't do any good. But, goddamn it, this shit pisses me off." He glared at Ken. "You! Get your sissy ass over here."

Ken rushed to his master and stood at attention with his hands folded in front of him.

"Um, yes, Master?"

"I'm pissed off, Cinderella." Parks frowned. "You know that?"

"Um, yes, Master, I can tell. I'm sorry, Master."

"Yeah, me, too. Like Rachel says, there's nothing I can do about Chase, or any of this IA bullshit until I get back. But you know what I can do?"

"Uh, no, Master?"

"Well, I can get out some frustrations. That's what." Parks fixed Ken a steely gaze. "You think you can help me with that?"

Ken gulped. "Y-y-y-es, Master."

"Go get my belt."

His heart thumping, Ken rushed to the closet and retrieved the thick leather implement. He passed it to his master with a shaky hand.

"Get undressed and show me that ass." Parks rose to his feet, slapping the belt against the palm of his hand.

Ken was bent over in preparation for his beating, so he didn't see his wife mouth the words "not too hard" to her lover. The poor sissy took a serious ass-whipping and bawled his little eyes out, but he had no idea how much worse it could've been had his wife not implored the frustrated cop to go easy on him.

After 30 strokes, Parks handed Ken his belt. "That helped," he said. "But, you know what?"

"N-no, Master," Ken sobbed, his ass on fire.

"I think I want you to suck my dick right now. Is that okay with you, Cindy-Poo?"

"Yes, Master." Ken sighed. It wasn't his favorite chore, but after a few weeks of oral service, he was used to it.

Rachel kissed her boyfriend's ear. "I'm glad you're trying to forget all that crap. This is our time, babe."

"Yes, it is. I love you, baby." Parks sneered down at Ken. "Nice and slow, now, sissy. Try to relax me. Okay?"

With his master's cock in his mouth, Ken nodded and continued bobbing.

"To Serve and Protect," Chapter 12

by c.w. cobblestone

Parks strode into the Coolidge home with his forehead in a knot.

Ken had just finished a shift at the coffee shop and hadn't changed out of his Bean Machine uniform. He shivered as the alpha dog's presence filled the room. Rachel adjusted her position on the couch, leaning away from Ken and subconsciously signaling to her lover that she preferred him.

"How did it go?" She tilted her head to accept her paramour's kiss after he'd let himself in with his key.

"Well, it wasn't as bad as it could have been. But there's a LOT going on." Parks snapped his fingers at Ken. "Bring me a beer."

Ken hopped up and scurried to the kitchen while Parks copped his seat on the couch. "I can't talk about the details yet, baby, but I don't think I'm in any kind of trouble. They were looking into me because they needed to make sure I was clean. Mostly, they were asking me about other people. That's really all I can say about it right now, though. A whole lot makes sense now. It's some crazy shit. But I'm not in trouble, I don't think."

Rachel nuzzled her nose into her boyfriend's chest. "Well, that's the main thing -- as long as you're okay. Can you say if the IA stuff has anything to do with Chase paying that asshole to follow us and take pictures?"

"No, baby, I really can't talk about it. Wish I could. Sorry." Parks smiled and accepted his beer from Ken. "Thanks, sissy. What do you say, Cindy-Poo -- you up for giving me a nice foot-rub?"

"Yes, Master."

"Good." Parks pulled Rachel into his embrace. "Go get changed. And hurry up."

"Yes, Master."

Rachel and Parks cuddled and watched the news while Ken toiled at his master's feet, looking quite the pansy in his slutty makeup and baby-blue teddy. The submissive husband was immersed in the same calm waters that had soothed his sissy soul since he'd embarked on this incredible sexual and emotional journey weeks earlier. For Ken, life had never tasted so sweet -- it felt a hellova lot better than being pissed off about every topic under the sun.

Ken knew things were different when he heard a news report on the TV behind him featuring a snippet of a Donald Trump speech -- and the Feminist Studies major wasn't fazed. Ken, who'd attended BLM rallies carrying "ACAB" and "Defund Police" signs, was now grateful to be allowed to rub this cop's feet. Ken had never been happier. Rachel had never been happier. Perhaps she and Parks were becoming a bit spoiled and demanding when it came to how they treated their eager little toady -- but their entitlement and the inequities that defined the relationship were the very source of Ken's felicity.

As Ken was about to apply cream to Parks' heel, the cop yanked his foot back, sat up straight and bellowed, "What the fuck!"

Parks leaned forward on the couch, riveted by the news report. Rachel's eyes got big. Ken turned around to see what was going on. The sleazy WCHR Channel 5 Action News reporter Evan Carson smirked onscreen in front of an oversized photo of Ken, Rachel and Parks sitting together in the sports bar where they'd had their first public outing following Rachel's testimony in the Whittaker trial.

"Shocking new accusations by firebrand attorney Al Chase in documents filed Tuesday in Municipal Court seeking a new trial for Eddie Whittaker, the man convicted in November of armed robbery and attempted rape. If you remember, this case was marked by a bit of a sex scandal -- the arresting officer, Trent Parks, was suspended for 30 days without pay after Action News revealed that he'd had an affair with the victim, Rachel Coolidge, who is married. In his filing Tuesday, Chase alleges that Mrs. Coolidge, along with her husband Kenneth Coolidge, conspired with Officer Parks to entrap Mr. Whittaker. According to this filing, Parks has harassed Whittaker for years, and he instructed the couple to parade around in one of Marysville's most crime-ridden neighborhoods, where Whittaker is known to hang out, in an attempt to make themselves look like easy targets. Chase alleges in the 22-page filing that this was 'classic police entrapment,' and he's seeking a new trial. Chase further claims in the filing that Municipal Court Judge Raphael Ortiz tainted the jury with inflammatory comments toward the defense. No date for a hearing has been set. We'll stay on this story for any new developments. This is Evan Carson for Channel 5 Action News. Back to you."

"OMG. Are you fucking kidding me?" Rachel held her hand over her mouth. "So, that's why that guy was taking pictures." She shuddered. "Ugh. I still can't believe that little prick of a lawyer sent someone all that way. And it just seems so weird that all this would happen right when internal affairs is looking into you. There's no way they're not connected."

Parks chuckled. "I'll tell you everything when the time comes, baby, I promise. I just can't right now. It'll all make sense when the time comes."

"It's okay, I get it." Rachel kissed her boyfriend's neck. "Police work. Some things have to stay classified."

"Thanks for understanding, baby." Parks rubbed his stomach and frowned at Ken. "I'm hungry -- what can you whip up real quick, sissy?"

"Um... I could make a sandwich, Master. Or I've got Fruity Pebbles."

"No, I don't want no goddamn Fruity Pebbles. Go ahead and make me a sandwich. You got pastrami?"

"Oh, yes, Master, I always make sure to have extra because I know it's your favorite, Master."

"OMG, what a little brown-noser." Rachel giggled as her eager-to-please hubby scooted off to the kitchen.

Ken served the sandwich in less than two minutes flat. When Parks was sated he turned his focus to another hunger that gnawed at him. He pulled Rachel close and she melted in his arms while Ken stood nearby, awaiting further orders after taking his master's empty plate to the kitchen.

The brawny cop broke off his kiss and smirked at Ken. "Go get the bedroom ready, slave."

"Yes, Master." Ken literally ran from the room.

Rachel chuckled at her hubby's enthusiasm, telling Parks she thought it was "cute."

"Yeah, he's a funny little guy, isn't he? He fucking loves it." Parks helped his woman rise from the couch and led her by the hand into their love nest, where Ken had turned down the bed, lit candles, and was waiting on his knees with his head bowed.

Rachel stood over her humble hubby with both arms raised. "Want to help me get undressed, Cinderella?"

"Yes, Mistress." Ken clambered to his feet and removed his wife's clothes with trembling fingers while Parks relaxed on the bed playing with himself.

When she was nude, Rachel joined her lover on the mattress. He wasted no time, grabbing her by the shoulders, rolling her over and sliding his considerable cock into her juicy pussy.

"Hey, Cindy-Poo," the alpha cop called over his shoulder. "My booty sure could use a friend."

Rachel giggled, sending a jolt of degradation through the sissy as he climbed onto the bed and positioned himself behind his master's muscular ass. With a sigh, he lowered his face, burrowed his nose between the cheeks, and tasted the earthy bitterness.

"Ah, yeah, just like that." Parks picked up the pace, pounding his cock into Rachel's flower. Each thrust and parry rocked Ken's head up and down, as though he were saying "yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," and affirming how perfect his wife and her stud were together.

As the fucking grew more intense, it became harder for Ken to keep his tongue where it belonged, and he felt like he was trying to stay on a mechanical bull. Eventually, the bucking became so violent the cuck turned his head and abdicated his booty-duty, drawing a growl from his master.

"Get that goddamn tongue in there!"

"Yrs, Mrstr," Ken replied through a mouthful of ass.

As her ecstasy mounted, Rachel reached behind her lover's pulsating torso and grabbed Ken's hair, prompting a yelp from the supplicant sissy. She held on for dear life as Parks hammered harder and harder. Finally, the stallion arched his back in a climactic thrust that was hard enough to knock Ken's face out of the way for an instant before the slave's tongue quickly relocated its stinky target.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!" With a scream that threatened to have neighbors dialing 911, Parks blew his load deep into Rachel's belly. The satisfied stud rolled over, dislodging sissy from ass.

"T-thank you, Mistress. Thank you, Master." Ken wiped his mouth after expressing the requisite gratitude for being allowed in the bedroom during their lovemaking.

Rachel patted her husband's head. "Go brush your teeth. Hurry up."

Whenever he'd had his tongue up an asshole, Ken was required to disinfect his mouth with a cupful of mouthwash and a dollop of Crest before he was allowed to lick his masters' genitals clean. He made quick work of the e coli germs and spent the next 15 minutes or so lapping semen and girl-juice from body parts, while Rachel and Parks cuddled and whispered in each other's ears.

After every drop had been licked up and swallowed, Rachel reached down and ruffled Ken's hair.

"Good night, Cinderella. You can stay and be our foot-warmer if you want to."

"T-thank you, Mistress." Ken curled up at the bottom of the bed as four feet found homes on various parts of his torso. The slave's cock throbbed, although he was under strict orders to refrain from touching himself. As he drifted off to sleep, Ken wondered how horny he was going to be after wearing a chastity cage for weeks on end. Parks had ordered one from a website a few days earlier, and since then the sissy had been greeting each day's arrival of the mail with a mixture of dread and perverse excitement.