All Comments on 'To Service is Divine Ch. 02'

by Rusty_Zipper

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
don't get too far out there

turn people off.

Rusty_ZipperRusty_Zipperalmost 9 years agoAuthor
Response to previous comment.

Please provide a followup as to what you're comment was referring to. I'm at a loss as to the story being 'too far out there and it's a turn off.'

This is a story, not real life. It was never intended to represent real life and delves more into sci-fi with adult content mixed in. It's a story with an adult theme and wasn't written with the intention of being a quickly.

If you're a reader and you have an understanding as to what the anonymous poster was referring to in regards to the story, please provide incite. Perhaps I was Trolled. Since it's an anonymous poster I have no way of knowing the intent of the post.

I'm befuddled by the reader's comments. If I made a mistake with the story, I'd like to know what I did wrong, so I can possibly avoid an issue in future writings.

I guess the phrase, "You can't please everyone," comes to mind at this specific instance.

Sigh,

Rusty Zipper

foolscapfoolscapalmost 9 years ago
Perhaps it would find a more receptive audience in SciFi/Fantasy

I don't read incest/tabu but noticed your comment and suspect "out there" is about the science fiction aspects of the story not fitting with the expectations of readers of this category. I think that Anonymous was trying to be helpful.

LolkeLolkealmost 9 years ago

Alright.

You clearly are a talented writer. I don't know why that guy was so negative about it. As you said, can't please anyone, and if the hater can't explain his reasons his opinion is not worth considering.

The thing is, I'm a bit afraid as to where this story is going. I'm someone that loves M/S incest, but I was very partial to rape/non-con. For example I did not like the Karl ass scene, but his mother's fall made it very good in the end. You write very well. Same thing with the family. Usually people just write something about a dark world, and we have to accept it, that's why it's hot, it's just a dark fantasy.

You're making it more realistic, by mixing it with loving, making the characters question themselves. I won't go into much details but I find this story to be very meta, in a weird way, and I'm the kind of person that is very sensible to emotions. I just hope it won't end too bad. You're taking us two directions at a time, one being "women are all inner whores", the other "love is stronger than anything". I for one love this paradox, just use it well please. Maybe some other people love bad endings so in the end it's your story, truly. But I don't, I hope you'll find a satisfying resolution to this paradox and to your story.

There is still some flaws. For me, the suspension of belief was very good, then it went downhill when she left Jacob and at the moment Cindy goes crazy and to destroy Mia it was weird. I mean before we had a woman who did something she found horrified people she cared about, and felt remorse. That was a possible way towards redemption for someone who is thinking she can't feel emotions. Now, she is somehow the enemy ? It also becomes more cliche and lost something , maybe the sensationalistic list of questions at the end was unneccesary, I loved your personal message much more. I think you should focus on what you were doing before, it was good.

I'd love to know more about your thought process if you're interesting in talking about that.

LolkeLolkealmost 9 years ago

Please don't let the results only hours after you published your story let you down. As I said you have potential. Even if the last part was weird, I did connect with that story. Some people may not like it, that's fine. To each his own. The first part got good ratings so it's not from the scenario.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Interesting and well-writen

I don't agree with the "pretentious twaddle" comment at all. I can see how the more Sci-Fi and Erotic Horror elements might not be considered conforming to the Incest/Taboo topic area, but they are integral to the story, and add depth as well. I am looking forward to the conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Construction

I was pleased with this story overall. Definitely getting a whore mafia vibe from Cindy. You have the potential to introduce sincere characters and plot and intrigue into the story. One thing: where Cindy left off after her fuck with Josh, Karl and Jacob was perfect. You shouldn't have pushed her character into the dominatrix realm. Maybe something of Karl's family, since we have yet to see him again?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userRusty_Zipper@Rusty_Zipper
847 Followers
I'm an amateur author that writes smut. I have aspirations to one day acquire the skill to write a normal story that will be published (If I can get my twisted mind out of the gutter).

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES