All Comments on 'To Share or Not to Share?'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
TajfaTajfaalmost 4 years ago

Loved it. He got what he deserved. Easy 5 stars from me.

ctdansctdansalmost 4 years ago
I really hated her

She says over and over again that she had sex with Jim to make her husband happy. He said NO NO NO to Jim. So if she wanted to make him happy she would not have had sex with Jim. I know she had her "deal" but she could have waited and picked another guy. Then, in the morning, she saw the affect of what she did as he left. So again, the "lessen" she wanted to teach him had taken place. But does she leave to fix the marriage? No, she stays to screw all weekend and ends up pregnant. Then seen months later she says "SHE" got her revenge. When she screwed Jim the first time revenge was done.

He was a dick for the rape thing but she made the evil bastard. All she had too do was divorce before she made the deal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Sharing did not work...

Nice story but it became obvious that Julia had lost respect for Mark, first when she decided to fuck Jim, inspite of Mark's protest, then to allow a third fuck in the morning and when she then did not follow her husband but continued to stay a few more days with Jim, forgetting the pills and getting pregnant, marriage was over in fact.

So, why then pretend to save her marriage when back home? Out of guilt?

For me the part where Mark brought a guy home to 'rape' his wife, plus the end where Rob Simmons was punished, was over the top and not really necessary.

To please the BTB guys?

Nevertheless, I found it 4 stars and look forward to more of your stories.

The cuckhold stories are not at all my cup of tea, but I know people do live like that,

And I believe it is the freedom for everybody to make this kind of choices.

Question is of the lack of respect that starts to grow with the partner of the cuckhold, does not (in most cases) end a marriage.

I am curious how Tennesseered (No ordinary Game) will continue his story about this theme.

R,SEME

stevetishstevetishalmost 4 years ago
What a bitch

He was wrong but I think he saw the light and realized it. She could have taken her victory and fixed her relationship with her husband but when he asked her not to do it, she became an evil, selfish heartless bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Wife showed her true colors

At the campground there is no excuse for the wife proceeding to sleep with another man once her husband recognized his mistake in asking to share her. If she felt he did not love her or that she could no longer trust him she should have insisted they return home. She would have been free to file for separation or divorce and then pursue a relationship with Jim if she was that drawn to him. Instead she chose to commit adultery.

She showed that she was a wannabe slut all along. Hope Jim enjoys being the next victim of her egocentric, disrepectful self-indulgence. Her inevitable betrayal of him will be karmic justice for fucking a married woman.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Fictional lives matter!

THERE'S VIOLENCE IN FICTION AND IT MUST END!

Hey hey! Ho ho! Fictional violence has got to go...

...or maybe just take that stick out of your rear and laugh at an amusing "cuck" story.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 4 years ago

RE: mattenw comment

Depending on the part of the country you live in this story may or may not reflect reality. I know it isn’t reasonable, but the man who screws another’s wife is showing the ultimate disrespect, and is some areas will often pay a high price, even if it’s years later. I guess it all depends on the people involved.

This story, however, was very apt in that it showed the most likely result, the breaking of the fingers aside, of any attempt of any fool who wants his wife to screw another. I’m giving serendipity300 full scores for a good job all around.

cd

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooteralmost 4 years ago
Excellent story!

She begged him, begged him, and begged her husband, but he didn't listen. Then he gets the scum ball friend to take her. He just didn't listen, and his 'tool' friend got his hands broken. Bad men just don't listen to words and require extra-judicial punishment.

Good ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Nauseous characters

San Fernando Valley Studios script by numbers. Uh-hmm, a patriotic phlegm touch too, spit above the rainbow. American hero riding on a unicorn into the sunset with his preggo slut.

Damn, you can better, this one isn’t. Try again. No rating this time.

Impo_64Impo_64almost 4 years ago
For me the story ended when...

For me the story ended when she said: "if you are okay, I want to stay another 2 nights to the end of the weekend as planned ...... with you."...Really? Didn't tried to save her marriage? There she showed her true colors...(Un)Luckily she married a violent man and soon will be her time...1*

26thNC26thNCalmost 4 years ago
That's why

That's an example of why swinging, swapping, sharing, being a cuck will bite you in the ass. Good story, but I didn't care for any of them. Good guy Jim didn't hesitate to do the married woman, who lost all her hesitation after meeting the studley soldier. Mark deserved all his pain, but there were no innocents in the story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Husband is obviously portrayed as an immature dbag. However, he came to his senses and told her he loved her and not to do it. She threw it back in his face when presented with a stud muffin who of course has the necessary "magic dick."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Meh

It was dumb. Mark is a dirtbag but quite frankly the wife is definitely not without blame. The whole cuck shit is demented to begin with but she went out of her way to humiliate and hurt her husband (whom she supposedly loved) Granted the whole cuckold fantasy likely harmed the respect she held for him and that can explain a portion of her behavior but not all. She woke the next day to his surrender and yet despite the fact she claimed to still love Mark, she stayed for 2 extra days. Mark placed marriage ball in her court and she fumbled big time. She definitely threw away her marriage at that point and showed no intention to try and fix the problem. The problem was not all Mark at that point and she knew it. That is a question of character and she is definitely flawed. Mark's actions after were horrible and malicious. She should have left him and he did deserve what he got. I hate rapists and that is what Mark tried to make happen.

He may have started the fire which ended their marriage, but she poured gasoline on it. I would get as far away from her as I could if I was Jim. Her statements and actions do not line up and that is a disaster for any marriage, open, swinging or ducking.

It's not a bad story, it shows the pitfalls of flipping the kink switch. It also does an admirable job showing flawed people and that's just about all of them

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Experienced swingers, stags, and chucks will all tell you that the most difficult time is when you see your wife REALLY enjoying another cock for the first time. The combination of nervous sexual energy, new partner excitement, and, often, really good technique makes it explosive for the wife, which can shatter a hubby’s ego if he’s not really ready for it. This is a great cautionary tale.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Groundhog Day at LW...again.

The characters were inconsistent. Mark (the hubby) went from eager wannabe cuckold to arranger of a gang rape on his wife overnight because...why, exactly? I missed that detail. The rest of the story was merely a recitation of standard cheating wife plot points, only this time wifey won. Making the new replacement husband a troubled but virtuous special forces soldier formerly married to a psycho-bitch wife (and with lots of military buddies who would do anything for him) was hackneyed in the extreme. One might be excused for thinking this was a parody of the genre. Are we locked in this endless cycle of cheating wife stories, forever?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
if edited....

A very decent story. If it had an editor to massage the mistakes from within, and bring the English language to it full fruition, I could be able to squeeze out another star. Unfortunately the deliberate beginner mistakes and the poor language use needed a down mark in overall rating.

Like the morals, keep writing!

Smokepole

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyover 3 years ago

Finally a cucknstory where the cuck gets what he deserves.

Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

i did not read your story at all .any man that shares his wife with another man , is a queer and sucks cock. fag.

DrkmanDrkmanabout 2 years ago

A little long but a good story. I'm guessing that many times the guys wanting to share their wives won't like the outcome. Glad this one had a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

There is no one with clean hands here and no one to like. Each character is selfish and hypocritical. None deserves a happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Yeah, they were all selfish, while I get thr husband's fantasy, it's sick (and not in a good way), she forced him into that position because they were steady fast, nk worries about it, and then some random "stud muffin" and she says yes, when her husband says no, she forced him to accept it. I know Jim asked he, but he should have asked Mark, he would have been more likely to decline. But no one deserved a happy ending in all this mess.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The MC and Jim have shown marital status is not something that their determines their sexual activity. Soon she and Sandy will be rug munching together. Sandy failed to mention she began having sex with her brother when they were teenagers. Since Jim is now like a brother to her, it's clear where that relationship will go as well. Isn't that special?

Alright_alright_alrightAlright_alright_alright2 months ago

Well this bitch is stupid she was married to a guy with mental problems and left him for one just as bad. Then throw a kid on top of that, ya that's a time-bomb waiting to happen. She did her husband wrong to ,he never agreed on the whole knight and the morning to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userserendipity300@serendipity300
My favourite Category to read is Loving wives, followed by Romance and occasionally Sci Fi