To Share or Not to Share?

Story Info
A husband wants to share his wife, should she agree ?
11.9k words
4.2
35.4k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

TO SHARE OR NOT TO SHARE? THAT IS THE QUESTION

I was sitting alone at an upmarket hotel bar sipping a drink, on my own, with a vacant stool next to me. I was dressed in a sexy short tight black cocktail dress, with spiked heels, no bra and a thong. My long black hair cascaded down the front on one side, my nipples were trying to poke through the dress. I was a bit of a magnet for guys who were hitting on me trying to buy me a drink. None of them interested me, so each time I just smiled and politely shook my head. Where was a good one? I looked around the bar and spotted a lovely guy sitting in a booth in a dark corner quietly watching me. I flashed him a big smile and turned away. Yet another man came up to me trying to buy me a drink -- read trying to buy me a drink so he could fuck me later. I politely declined but he wouldn't take no for an answer and started putting his hands on me. I was starting to panic.

Then the man from the booth appeared at my side, I turned towards him and said, "oh err...... hi Gary, where have you been?" I leaned over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Sorry I am late, err ..... Sue. Who are you man?"

"Just trying to be sociable and buy the lady a drink."

"Well I'll look after my girlfriend from here thanks."

The guy thought about arguing but then shrugged and walked away.

I held out my hand, "hi and thanks for rescuing me. My name is Julia and you can buy me a drink if you want."

He took my hand and said "nice to meet you, my name is Rob."

Rob ordered me another drink and then he led me back to his booth.

We chatted superficially getting to know each other a little, then he asked, "do you have a boyfriend?'

"Ah no Rob, actually I have a husband."

His eyes widened, "separated?"

"No, happily married actually."

"No rings?

"Nope, I took them off before I came out."

"Does your husband know you out at a bar chatting up strange men?"

"Yes, he encourages me to go out."

"Isn't he worried about what could happen with these strange men?"

"No, actually he wants me to fuck them."

"What! Why?"

"The thought of it really excites him. He wants me to do it tonight."

Rob looked around the Bar. "Is he here, watching us now? He's not one of those really kinky guys who likes to watch?"

"I think he would like to watch, but I won't allow it. No, he's not here, he's at home waiting for me. I have to tell him everything when I get home."

"Have you done this before?"

"A couple of times."

"So you are here to pick up a guy, right?"

"If I find the right guy."

"Who are you looking for?"

"He has to tick all the boxes. Handsome, nice physique, dark hair, good personality, funny. He also must have a sweet kiss and he must have a big cock. So far so good on the looks and personality Rob."

"How will you know you have found the right guy?"

"When I get very excited."

"Rob leaned over and kissed me deeply flicking his tongue on mine."

"Mmmm that was sweet, another tick."

I put my hand in his lap under the table and felt his cock through his pants. It was nice and hard. "Mmmmm that's three ticks Rob."

Rob started kissing me again. I felt his hand on my leg under the table. He slid it up under my dress and moved the thong aside. He stroked my sweet spot. I squirmed with pleasure.

"Julia, you are so hot and wet honey. I can feel you are very excited already. I guess that's all boxes ticked then?"

"I think you may be right there Rob. What happens next?"

"I have a hotel room upstairs."

"Lead the way."

We walked to the elevator with his hand on my ass, then up to his room.

Once inside his room he poured us both drinks, then sat on the bed looking at me.

He sipped his drink looking at me top to bottom, grinning.

"Julia, strip ..... slowly."

Standing in front of him I peeled off my dress exposing my 34C boobs.

"Keep going."

I pushed down my thong and stood naked in my heels.

"Do you like fucking strange men?"

"Oh yes."

"Sit here," patting next to him on the bed.

I complied.

He kissed me and stroked my breasts. My nipples were at full attention and he leaned over and kissed them both.

Pushing me gently he said, "lay back"

He stroked my inner thighs. I opened to him. He found my clit and gave it a gentle flick which made me jump.

"Now spread wide and hold both your ankles with your hands."

"No, please not that."

"What's the problem, you shy?"

"I just don't like being so exposed."

"Do it ..... NOW!"

I spread my legs completely and held my ankles. When I was fully exposed to him, he licked his lips and said "mmmmmm," and dove into me with his tongue not stopping until I was going insane and begging him to stop. The turned me over and pushed in deeply in one thrust making me cry out."

"Your husband do it like this?"

"Aggg.... Noooo"

"You like the way I do it?"

"Aggg .... Yesss."

"Will you tell him I am better than him?"

"Yesssss"

Rob fucked me hard from behind until we both came hard together.

We both crawled onto the bed. After we stopped panting and calmed down, I just lay there enjoying the afterglow, cuddling him.

"So husband of mine, did you enjoy that. Fantasising being a strange man picking up your wife at a bar and ravishing her in you hotel room."

"Yes it really turned me on, I was so excited."

"I hope you liked my performance. You played your part very well too but you were a bastard leaving me alone at the bar so long. I got scared with that last guy."

"Just enjoying watching you with other men hitting on you and imagining that you would actually do it for real."

"You know that won't ever happen Mark."

"I know but..."

"No buts Mark. I am happy to play fantasy games with you pretending to be another guy, but that's all. Anyway where did 'Rob' come from?"

"There is a guy I know at the gym named Rob, I was fantasising it was him."

I just rolled my eyes. "You need to stop reading so many cuckold stories and watching porn videos of other guys watching their wives being fucked in front of them?"

"I know, but the thought gets me so excited. I just wish maybe once...."

The expression on my face shut him up. We had discussed it before and the answer was always 'NO'.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Mark and I had been living a happy, normal, and unremarkable life typical of any married couple. We had met when I was 18 during my first year at university, and he was 21 during his final year. He was my tutor in maths and he hit on me almost straight away. I liked him too, so we started dating. Soon after I lost my virginity to him. I wasn't his first though, he had a few girlfriends before me. When he finished his final year at university we moved in together. He got a job working for an IT firm and I kept studying to finish my degree. Two years later I finished my course and we married soon after.

We have been together for six years now and married for the last three. No kids yet but thinking about it. Our sex life had slowed down a little from when we first met but was still pretty good, for me anyway.

I remember when Mark's obsession started. We had been married about a year when one night in bed during sex foreplay he told me about a story he read of a guy sharing his wife with his friend while the guy watched.

"Julia, for fun let's pretend now that I am sitting over on that chair watching and it's my best friend Pete on the bed with you now. He is going to fuck you while I watch."

I let myself imagine it was really 'Pete'. He kissed me deeply then licked his way from my breasts to my belly button then further down, lapping between my legs. The thought of another man between my legs gave me a massive orgasm. I let myself get completely into the fantasy begging 'Pete' to fuck me hard and talking trash telling 'Pete' he was so much better than my husband and had such a bigger cock, etc. I imagined Mark watching me with 'Pete' from the corner of the room. It made me cum more times than I had ever before. We had wild fantastic sex that night and I must admit I enjoyed the role play as much as Mark. It was a good diversion and change from the vanilla.

The trouble was that after that night, Mark wanted to role play most of the time while I only liked it occasionally. Most of the time I just wanted Mark to make love to me as himself, not another pretend man.

One night we argued in bed about sex for the first time with me telling him angrily, "I don't want you pretending to be another man anymore, just make love to me as you. If you don't like it, go sleep in the spare room."

He left in a huff to the spare room where he spent the whole night. Early in the morning I felt him crawl back into bed. We hugged each other and made gentle love. Afterwards, we promised never to argue in bed again, ever.

We had a long talk about our sexual needs and compromised. To meet Mark's needs I agreed to a date night once a week, usually on a Friday or Saturday night, when I would play whatever fantasy sex game he wanted. The rest of the nights were to be just the normal us.

Mark got a lot of ideas reading stories on the internet or watching porn films. The fantasy scenarios he invented were varied, but almost always involved me with another man. We would dress up and have props to make it real as possible. Some of the better ones we played were:

He invited a friend to dinner and shared me with him in the living room. While he watched, his friend bent me over the couch to fuck me.

His boss caught him stealing money from work and Mark offered me to him for sex instead of calling the police. I had to suck his boss off under the desk during a meeting with another staff member and then let him fuck me bent over his office desk.

I went to a doctor for a gyno-examination with Mark. After a thorough examination with a speculum and fingers, 'the doctor' licked and fucked me on the exam table with my legs in stirrups, while Mark watched.

I was a young babysitter and the 'father' came home early without his wife catching me with my young boyfriend, Mark. He demanded I have sex with him or he would tell my parents and he made my boyfriend watch.

My 'neighbour' discovered I was having an affair and demanded sex in return for not telling Mark. He would make me call Mark at work and talk to him while he fucked me.

An armed 'intruder' broke into our home and tied up Mark to a chair. He told me he would kill Mark if I didn't co-operate so I was forced to submit to him in front of Mark.

We had been playing our fantasies at home, but more recently at his insistence, had ventured outside to play. As we had done last night, occasionally we played 'bar pickup' at a real bar and I went back to a real hotel room with Mark pretending to be a strange guy.

I have to admit our fantasy role plays were a lot of fun and did invigorate our sex life. Trouble was Mark liked them so much he kept suggesting that it might be even more fun to do it for real.

Mark maintained that as I had only been with one guy, being him, experiencing someone different would be good for me. He said it could also spice up our marriage. I was happy with my husband and wasn't really interested. I also thought Mark couldn't really handle the reality of it. There was a good chance it would ruin our marriage. I just didn't get why the thought of me with another real man for real would excite Mark so much. It was a bit weird.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As time went on, Mark was pestering me more frequently about doing it for real, even suggesting guys he could invite over for dinner and desert, with me as the desert. This just made me increasingly annoyed that he wouldn't take 'no' for an answer.

His obsession was affecting our marriage. The man I had fallen in love with and married was changing in front of me, and I wasn't liking what I saw in him. I tried to get him to come with me to a marriage counsellor but he kept refusing.

One night, when Mark had been pressing me over and over about fulfilling his fantasy, I got really angry and 'blew up' yelling at him for once. I left the house and went for a long walk in the neighbourhood to cool down. I realised this obsession of Mark's would end up destroying our marriage if nothing changed. I still loved him, but that love was slowly being chipped away. I was running out of ideas.

I had a long walk and thought about what I should do. I decided it had to be confronted one way or another. When I returned I sat down with Mark and we had a talk.

"Mark, I want you to think about this carefully. You are all excited about the prospect of me with another man, but would you really really want me to go through with it? The reality will probably be a lot different to the fantasies we play. It could have big implications for the two of us. I am worried if I did what you want, you would end up hating me. I want you to consider the potential consequences."

"I promise I won't have any regrets. It's what I want more than anything."

"You know I am opposed to what you want. I still can't really understand how it could make you happy knowing I was with another man. I also know how important this seems to be for you, so I have decided, very reluctantly I might say, to give you your wish."

Mark beamed and gave me a big kiss and hug.

"Not so fast Mark. I am only agreeing to do this to cure your obsession which is getting out of hand. I think when it actually happens you will regret you ever wanted it."

"No I won't, it will be great for both of us. I can't wait"

"You will have to be patient. I have to get used to the idea and that will take a while. This whole thing won't be easy for me and I will be in uncharted emotional territory. So I have some rules to protect me. You have to agree to them all, or no deal Mark."

"What rules?"

"First, I will pick the guy. Second, I may not tell you before it happens only afterwards. After it happens I may give you all the details or I may only just tell you it happened, in which case you cannot press me for details. I will do it when I feel ready. That may be soon or not for many months but you may not push me. I may only do it only once or I may do it a number of times depending how I feel after the first time, but only up to the end of this year. After that, never again. Finally you must promise to keep loving me afterwards and take me back."

"I don't like those conditions. Part of the excitement for me would be to watch you and share the experience."

"It's highly unlikely you will get to watch Mark, but I may reconsider at the time and take a video for you to watch later."

"Aww not fair."

"Well you know I would prefer not to do this at all. These rules are non-negotiable, take it or leave it."

"Okay, I'll agree."

"Not so fast, there is one other thing. You may get excited at the thought of seeing me with another man, but I don't feel the same way about you. I couldn't stand it if you were with another woman. Just so we are crystal clear, this doesn't come with a free 'leave-pass' for you. Agreed?"

"Okay."

After a moment I said, "Don't fully commit now. Please think about it very carefully overnight and tell me your decision tomorrow. I don't want you to have any regrets later, and if you do I won't want to hear about them. One other thing, once you agree I am committed, and I will do it even if you change your mind later and beg me not to."

In the morning he said he had thought about it and the answer was still 'yes'. So we were both committed.

I had considered whether I should just fake it and then lie and tell him it happened, but I realised tough love was required. He needed hard evidence to know it was real and hopefully feel enough pain to break his obsession. I didn't want to think of the consequences if he really liked it and wanted more.

Mark kept to his agreement and didn't press me. A month or two went by, and I didn't do anything. I really didn't have a clue how to go about it in reality. I didn't want it to be with anyone either of us knew, which could cause problems and embarrassment later. I was also afraid of hooking up with a strange man at a bar or online in case they were an 'axe murderer' or something. I was in a dilemma of how to fulfil my side of the agreement. One other thing I realised though, was the prospect of experiencing another man for the first time was unexpectedly making me a bit excited too.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A long weekend was coming up so Mark and I decided to take a few extra days leave from work and hike up into the mountains to a remote place we heard about called Angel Lake. We got up before dawn and drove two hours to the trailhead, then headed up the mountain carrying all our gear on our backs in packs. It took most of the day to get to Angel Lake and we didn't see one other person on the trail. We found an idyllic old campsite near the lake. It had good cleared area, a stone fireplace with a two logs placed in a 'V shape' facing it to sit on. There was a clear stream coming down from the mountain nearby for drinking water. We pitched our tent, set a fire, had dinner then fell tired into our sleeping bags falling immediately asleep.

The weather next day was superb. Blue sunny skies with a crisp feel to the air. We had slept in after our big hike the day before and just lazed around most of the day. Later, we were cooking the last of our fresh meat on the fire for an early dinner before sunset. It smelled yummy and I was hungry.

I heard a noise and looked up. There was a very large scruffy dog of indeterminate breed staring at me from the edge of the undergrowth. I nudged Mark and pointed.

I noticed there were a number of other large dogs behind him. They must have been attracted by the scent of our food. They fanned out around us with teeth bared, growling, edging towards us. Mark and I picked up some small inadequate sticks next to us for defence. It didn't deter them, just made them more aggressive. The pack leader lunged and Mark hit him but it grabbed his arm. The others rushed towards us then there was a huge boom and simultaneously the pack leader just exploded, followed immediately by another dog. The rest scattered immediately.

A man walked into our campsite clearing holding a rifle.

"You folks Ok? That was a nasty pack of dogs."

"Thank god you turned up, my husband is hurt."

The man took off his pack and pulled out a first aid kit. Mark was a bit shocked and not saying anything. He rolled up Mark's sleeve and inspected the wounds. "Looks nasty." He disinfected the wound, injected something, then got out a needle and stitched up the deep cut and dressed them all.

"Are you a doctor?"

"No, just trained in advanced first aid."

Mark found his voice, "thanks so much, it was looking pretty grim for a while."

"No problem, just so lucky I turned up when I did."

"Where did they come from," I asked him?

"I heard about them. They all escaped from a dog pound a year or so back in a town on the other side of the mountains. They were running wild and killing livestock so the farmers hunted them and the pack moved over here into the National Park. That's why I bought a gun with me this time."

"Do you think they will come back?"

"Probably not, but they looked pretty hungry and desperate. Don't know for sure."

I had been sitting on the ground next to Mark. The man stood and reached out his hand to me. I took it and he pulled me up and I stood facing him, or rather his chest. I wasn't short at 170 cm but he was a whole scale larger around 193 cm. The top of my head was level with his shoulder.