All Comments on 'To Sir With Love'

by MountainDewMan

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
KinPAKinPAabout 3 years ago

Too much like rape wrapped up in Stockholm syndrome.

TexdomTexdomabout 3 years ago

Oh damn! Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
A bit too rapey...

Much too non-consent for a dad-daughter story.

It might have been better with each having more humor....they could have said the same things while role playing...or play " hate fucking".

That way each could have mental "plausible deniability" doing what they desperately wanted to do while not admitting it to themselves or each other.

sp9983sp9983about 3 years ago

Down and dirty, with a great pace. A really good read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Your stories are always well worth reading. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I hate the 9 inch shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Garbage with a nine inch dick.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Now that's a story. I think that other authors should take a lesson from you. 5 out of 5

Reader in Florida

UAlbanyGirl518UAlbanyGirl518about 3 years ago

Wow! What a great story. Well written, and break-neck sex scenes. I nearly gave up on this story when it started with the daughter asking to be fucked, but I’m really glad I didn’t. For me, the build-up that leads family members to fuck is the best part of incest stories, and this was all that, in spades. Well done!

Golden_LolaGolden_Lolaabout 3 years ago

that was um something..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Pretty fantastic. A bit short and light on details about what the daughter was up. However, it was super hot. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the best O in a while... 😎

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

i don't usually comment on the content of a story but this one left me cold.

She said no. He fucked her anyway. In anybody's dreams, fantasy or nightmares, that is rape. Why not use the non con tag? Isn't that what tags are there for. To attract people who like a particular genre, and to warn people who hate a particular genre.

I hate rape scenes. I hate gay scenes. As 16 year old boy I was raped by a dirty old man.

Many many children were raped and abused and most of them are still scarred.

Please take care to use the tags more accurately. Thankyou.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

There is little to commend here. While the story is well written it depicts the violent rape of a daughter by a father in an uncontrollable fit of rage. Since I don't think having a crap temper would stand in anybody's estimation as a valid defense against a charge of felony assault it then follows that this story is about a violent crime that would earn the perp a long, long stay in the gray bar hotel. The author might want to have a long hard think about what he stands for. Chris in Tenn.

Redbishop15Redbishop15over 2 years ago

The people who actually take the time to critique these stories, how much did you pay for them? Do you critique authors who do this for a living? It's a work of fiction, and a damn good one too. Sure, the non con label should have been slipped on. But again, most of us are enjoying thee authors' work for free. Lighten up. It's like people who visit a public library and then complain that a book isn't in stock or a computer isn't available. Goof job critiquing the free service offered here. Hope you feel better about yourself.

winterplayingwinterplayingabout 2 years ago

Oh for the love pete.....do you all actually come to a site called LITEROTICA and then click on a story tag called TABOO which we all know is INCEST between family...and you want to take offense about rough sex? If you did indeed read the story you know the daughter wants to have sex with her dad. She EGGS HIM ON!!!!! Please kink is kink. You are going to judge? Go onto a tamer site if this offends you. But for f*** sake don't hide behind your moral self-righteousness (computer) and bash the author. I thought this story was hot as hell! Loved it. Thank you MountainDewMan for your incredible writing abilities. I have read almost all of your posted stories and you are one of my top five authors on this site. You are an automatic read with me. I would buy your books if I knew it was you writing them.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish it was longer

MakehandpartyMakehandparty9 months ago

This story fires on ALL cylinders. Especially the very last line!

MorgueticiaMorgueticia9 months ago

I'm dripping wet.

Thank you, this was so fucking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dayuuum that is freaking hot.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I'm sure this story causes instant incurable erections in 95% of the populace. But having my dad scream and beat the shit out of me every damn day for 16 years until mom divorced his sorry ass and got him out of the house, I stopped reading in the middle of the first page, and I'm damn sorry I read that far. I could feel the rage, desire to kill him, chop him into little bloody bits, and then burn him rising like a wildfire. No, this story is not for me.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Stupid and ugly. Being an animal is nothing to be proud of. Writing it up and promoting it is even worse.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg12318 days ago

"To Sir, With Love:" - How can anyone enjoy the pleasures of intercourse (consummating the conjunction of deep-seeded coitus), what-with the level of rage...while faking hatred? Now that daughter and her emotional and ever out-of-control father have agreed to wedded bliss, since her father has bestowed the wedding ring of his deceased wife to his adolescent daughter, and vowing their engagement, to their being married, hopefully he'll help the recovery of his daughter's anguish and loss of her mother. I'm hoping they have a passel of kids, and the familial and home atmosphere leads to much joy and happiness.

gunmakergunmaker13 days ago

I gave this 5 stars. You are a very talented author. To me, your stories are a good length, worded well, and well thought through. That said you are just tap dancing in the mine field. Rape is still rape. No matter the justification. I know it's just a fantasy, Still.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous