To Sir With Love

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"NO" she barked. She reached up and grabbed my wrist, pulling my hand to her hair. "Make me...oh God please make me" she whimpered.

I curled my hand in her hair and held her head tighter, pumping my hips. At the same time my brain actually started to clear. She WANTED this, the little slut wanted me to fuck her; all of this had been a sham, she had deliberately triggered my anger knowing how I would react.

I yanked my fingers free from between her soaked thighs, and jerked my hips back freeing my cock. I shoved her back onto the bed, and began crawling onto it on top of her.

"You want this don't you, you little slut" I growled.

"Oh God please...don't stop...please..." Riley whimpered

My God she was Melanie ten-fold I realized. She really was a slut, she wanted to be taken like a woman; and until this morning she had never felt that. Now, I was about to give it to her a second time. Only this time, it was on MY terms. I pressed my lower body down, grinding the shaft of my cock into her throbbing clit.

"Don't stop what, say it" I told her.

"Oh God please...don't tease..." she mewled as I ground harder into her clit.

"Say it slut" I hissed in her ear.

"Oh God fuck me...please...I need...Oh God..." Riley babbled as I teased her.

Now that the rage had left, this time I knew exactly what I was doing. There was no hiding the fact I was about to fuck my daughter. There were no excuses, no reasons just sheer wanton lust. That and the forbidden that was about to happen, which made it only hotter. I pulled back my hips, letting the fat swollen head of my cock lodge between her soaked lips, but this time I waited.

Riley squirmed and wiggled her ass, trying desperately to lodge herself on my cock. Her legs came up and wrapped around my back, trying to pull me down into her, but I held back. If she was anything like her mother then she was about to lose it. True to form her hands gripped my biceps, nails digging into my skin as her eyes flared staring up at me.

"You fucking pig" she hissed. "Fuck me old man, what are you waiting for it's all...AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW SHHHIITTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT" Riley screamed as I slammed home.

I had waited for her to drop her guard, to let her frustration and anger rule; and then when she least expected it, I gave it to her. Literally over nine inches of steel hard cock drove into her, stretching her deep and hard until my pelvis slammed against hers. I heard the bed creak as I pressed her into the mattress.

Riley's arms fell limp at her side as her eyes rolled back. Her legs unlocked and her feet slapped the sheets as she dug her heels in and drove her pelvis up at me. I felt hot juices spray out between our bodies as she erupted into a massive orgasm.

"FUUCCKKKKKK MEEEEEEEEEEEEE" her scream so loud I swear neighbors two blocks away would hear her.

I pounded and hammered down into her. Her poor bed creaked from the abuse and the headboard banged against the wall as her pussy took thrust after thrust. I steam rolled into her for over twenty minutes as she gurgled and whimpered through a second orgasm.

"Cum please...oh God I can't take anymore" Riley moaned.

"Not yet baby" I whispered in her ear. "I want my fucking money's worth" I laughed.

I raised up and jerked my hips back, my cock coming free of her tight cunt with an obscene squelch. I looked down and watched as pussy cream ran out of her gaping hole and down her ass to soak the sheets under her. Reaching down I gripped her hips and flipped her half limp body over.

"Oh my God...how...oh Jesus...so good..." Riley murmured into her sheets as I positioned myself behind her.

"Time to mount this bitch" I growled.

"Oh God daddy...how can you...ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk" she groaned as I slid back in.

Once I was lodged inside her, I eased her hips down until she was laying stretched out on the bed belly down. I leaned over her sweat slick body.

"Ready to be fucked baby" I whispered in her ear.

"Oh Jesus" Riley moaned.

I began pumping in and out, building slowly. Within five or ten minutes I was hammering down at her. My hips slapped her ass over and over as I stretched her open on my cock. Through it all Riley whimpered and moaned; spit trickling out of the corner of her mouth.

"Cum in me...fill me...oh my God please...cum in me...fill me...oh My God please" over and over Riley chanted her mantra as I fucked her tight cunt.

I could smell the stench of our sex hanging in the air in her small room; the sound of skin slapping together. The fact she was so willing only drove me on. I could feel my balls tighten and that swelling in my cock; raising her head Riley looked back at me as she felt it too.

"Yes...oh God yes...I love you" she husked with a raw voice.

"Who's going to cum in you" I growled down at her.

"Daddy...daddy's going to cum...oh fucking God I can't...not again" she mewled.

"Take it baby, it's all yours" I told her as I drove in hard and deep.

I held perfectly still, the tip of my cock wedged against her cervix; and then I felt my cock spasm as the first bolt of hot cum fired into her.

"Oh fuck...hot" Riley grunted as she felt my seed filling her belly.

Like a seizure her body gave a massive heave; and juices poured out around my cock as she lay there taking every drop from my balls. I hadn't cum this hard since I couldn't remember when. By the time I had pulsed enough hot seed into her to begin seeping back out my balls ached.

Exhausted I slid off Riley's slick back and onto the narrow bed beside her. The room was filled with our ragged breathing as we both slowly regained a normal heart rate. Riley hadn't moved or spoken since her last massive orgasm, and I was worried she had passed out. Then I suddenly felt her small hand find mine between us and her slender fingers intertwined with mine.

"I have two requests" she murmured into the sheets.

"Sure honey" I turned to face her on my side.

"First" she turned her head slowly and looked at me with sparkling eyes. "Next time...tie me up" she gave a weak smile.

For the first time in four years I laughed. Not that fake I'm all right laugh; but a true gut wrenching laugh of joy and pleasure. I reached out and caressed her soft cheek.

"It will be my pleasure" I softly told her.

"Want to bet" she smiled back.

"What's your second request?" I asked.

"Marry me" she said calmly. "There is no way in hell I will share you" she said quietly. "If any woman comes near you I will rip her throat out" my loving daughter whispered.

I released her hand and climbed off her bed, heading out the door and down the hall to my room. When I got back I sat on the edge of the bed and lifted her left hand. Riley watched as I slipped her mothers' wedding band onto her finger. A tear trickled down her cheek as she looked at her hand.

"Does this mean I don't have to piss you off to get you to fuck me" she gave a crooked smile.

"No" I laughed. "Your mother's favorite phrase was to simply ask to be fucked, while calling me sir" I smiled.

That was how we wound up that morning with her heading off to school, dripping my hot cream into her panties after she had so calmly reminded me of my morning duties. I knew life would be tough until she graduated; and then we would find her a university and we could move. Sharing the same last name would let us become husband and wife in all but a piece of paper.

Epilogue

It's been over a year now since I was fortunate enough to find Riley. I count my blessings that I was lucky enough to not find one woman, but two; who matched my sexual hunger and needs

Last night as I pounded her slender frame into the kitchen table, Riley screamed her release and I roared mine. Just as my balls tightened she reached out and dug her nails into my chest, whispering that she had stopped her birth control three weeks before.

With two words she set off the most massive orgasm of my life. When she whispered "breed me" into my ear.

12