All Comments on 'To Take a Wife Ch. 01'

by MelloT

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
more, please.

and quickly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
yay!

glad to see another story, i love your work! i agree with the comment below, i hope more comes ..and fast!! i know ill be checking everyday :) jacinta xxo

mermaid_girlmermaid_girlover 13 years ago
Can't wait for more!

I started your first story tonight and couldn't stop until I finished it! I went on and read this one and it's even better. I can't wait for the next chapter, you got me hooked, MelloT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great Job!!!

Great job! Can't wait for more. Nicole

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Great start

This story as with your other story caught my attention and has kept me continuing to check for more updates. Can't wait for you to finish this.

Scorpio44Scorpio44over 13 years ago
Almost

An unusual point of view and definitely the right category for this story. Had this chapter ended so that there was a logical stopping place for the action, I would have rated it higher. I find that many authors I enjoy end chapters that way, even when they know there will be a new chapter.

Andromeda7Andromeda7almost 13 years ago

Another good story comeing up I see.

joodlejoodleover 11 years ago
Strange

The writing quality is very good in this story, which is probably a large part of why I kept reading. Usually in non-consent I would prefer a guy who really knew what he was doing, and was a true bad-boy. This guy isn't bad at heart. He's just doing what he was brought up to believe was natural. It makes me feel sorry for him rather than hate him and fear him, which is supposed to be the point of non-consent. Still, I can see the makings of a good story, so I will see how this unfolds. Different is often good on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Poor guy

If this was a movie Jack would have to be killed at the end. I'm wondering how you are going to make this less weird from what it already is. Off to the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
He didn't make it two days

Before she stove his head in with a frying pan. He was dead before he hit the floor.

She burned the house and drove away. No one came to look for him. Badly thought out, lousy story.

Iamcurious999Iamcurious999almost 4 years ago
The Proper Care and Feeding of Women

One Helluva tale! I certainly am looking forward to reading the sequel. No more feminism! Even if she is not a feminist, she does have a "modern woman" quality about her that might be troublesome. Jack wants a woman, not a wildcat!

I hope that he can tame Beth, and they have a happy marriage and loving family.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous