To Tame a Housewife

Story Info
A disloyal wife is punished.
3.6k words
3.75
52k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Edited by: Bumble Cat

(Maledom/ F sub, Punishment, Humiliation, Forced Orgasms)

Brett stared down at the computer gritting his teeth and clenching his giant fist, the image upon the screen filled the hulking forty-year-old to the brim with rage. Cheryl, his wife of five years had plastered pictures of herself all over the profile of a dating website. The dark haired beauty uploaded several bikini pictures to show off her toned figure, grinning with her devilish smile. It hadn't been an innocent game either, she had exchanged messages with several men, the contents of which further drove her husband over the edge.

"Oh I would love to feel you inside me," read one. "I bet that thick cock would make me cum twice," she finished with a wink. The message was insulting enough on it's own but what followed proved to be salt in the wound, "I can't even remember the last time my husband gave me an orgasm". Brett shut the laptop, unable to stomach anymore.

He glanced over at a picture of him and his wife that hung in their home office. Taken last summer on a cruise they had gone on, he quickly realized that one of her bathing suit pictures had been this very one. Only she had cropped her husband out of it. This was the last straw, if she wanted to cum so much he would find out exactly how many times the slut could.

"Hey babe, I'm home" Cheryl chirped out as she entered the residence, draped in the pink sundress and straw sun hat she had left home in. "Babe?" she cried out again when she received no reply. Removing the dark glasses that laid across her brown eyes, she stared around the quiet house. Kicking a pair of flip flops off her pedicured feet, she walked into the living room and spoke out for her husband once more. "Brett, are you here," her voice echoing up the stairway.

"Surprised you're even worried about me, slut," a voice snapped from behind her. "Or do you need more money for bathing suits to pose in?" Cheryl dropped her purse and turned in shock to find Brett standing right behind her, the tree of a man somehow sneaking up behind her and looking very upset.

"Baby?" she asked, confused. "Something wrong?" Her breath slightly quickened.

Brett reached up and removed the sun hat from his wife's head, revealing the rest of her jet black hair. His giant 6'5" frame dwarfing the tiny 5'3" woman, the mass of muscles that grew off him from years of iron work further drove the size discrepancy. "Why are you even wearing this," he sarcastically asked tossing it to the side.

"What?" Cheryl asked, still not quite understanding what Brett was talking about.

"You know," he replied, "since you like to show yourself off so much." As he finished the statement he reached up and took hold of Cheryl's dress with his strong hands, tearing it down the center. His wife gasped and tried to reach up and stop him.

"What the fuck are you doing, Brett?!?" she exclaimed. No sooner had she finished her statement before one of her husband's meaty hands came up and wrapped itself around her thin neck.

"I know all about your little whore messages, Ms 'I bet that thick cock would make me cum twice'!" Horror shot across Cheryl's eyes as she now realized why her husband was so upset.

"Baby, listen, I can explain," she pleaded, grabbing his wrist to try and ease pressure on her throat as he tore the sundress from her body to reveal a matching set of pink underwear covering her golden skin. Brett tossed the tattered garment to the side before delivering a slap across his wife's face, ending her statement with a sharp crack. Cheryl gasped and touched her cheek in shock, stammering for a response just before her husband tightened his grip around her throat, causing her to gurgle for air. "Brett...," she begged as her throat was constricted, slapping against his beefy arms in a vain attempt to get him to let go.

"Over here you fucking bitch," he barked, dragging her over to the couch. It was then that Cheryl noticed her laptop sitting on their coffee table. She closed her eyes in fear, realizing her husband had likely seen every single thing she had said online. Brett let go of her throat causing a gasp of relief from the thirty-eight-year-old, a reprieve that lasted no more than a few seconds as Brett took her by the hair and forced her over his knees on the couch. Reaching over, he pulled Cheryl's pink panties off, causing a slight bounce from her plump bottom as they were removed with great force.

"Brett, honey, I know...," the scared woman's cracking voice began before it was interrupted by her husband's massive palm coming down and striking her recently exposed ass. Almost as if in unison, his other hand grabbed a large clump of her hair and jerked her head back, pulling it upward as Cheryl's face winced in pain.

"You don't get to fucking talk anymore you spoiled bitch!" Brett barked delivering another sharp smack across her rear. Cheryl arched back, crying out from the stinging in her ass and the tugging of her hair. She had fucked up bad and she knew it, her husband had always been a bit of a "gentle giant" but if he felt betrayed or wronged he could turn into a wrathful titan, a reality the upper-class house wife was now realizing as he ragdolled her around their living room. "You fucking understand?" he yelled pulling harder on the jet black locks.

"Yes, I understand!" Cheryl screamed, tears forming in her eyes. Letting go of her hair, Brett pushed her head downward forcing her to look at the ground.

"Don't fucking move, slut!" he spat, pointing at her with the hand that had just cranked her head back. Reaching over he began unclasping the pink lace bra Cheryl wore, his wife offering no resistance save for the soft sobs escaping her lips. She knew the punishment that was about to be rained down upon her was going to be one of the most degrading experiences of her life, and she knew her promiscuity was responsible. Her husband had seemed like such a big, dumb oaf Cheryl never even entertained the idea she could be caught. What a foolish mistake she had made.

Brett removed his wife's bra and tossed it to the floor, leaving the scared woman completely naked save for the expensive jewelry her husband had paid for. "No loyalty from whores, huh?" he barked delivering several more hard strikes to her bottom which was quickly forming large red hand prints on its surface. Cheryl's sobs grew more and more with each strike, pleading with her enraged husband to spare her now sore ass. After about a dozen slaps to each cheek Brett stopped, leaving bright red imprints on each side, the vocal cries of his wife radiating throughout the house.

Taking his hand and pushing it along her waist, he pushed her off his lap and down on to the floor, where she landed with a mighty thud. Reaching down and grabbing her roughly by the hair once more, he turned her up to look at him forcing her on her knees. Makeup and tears streamed down Cheryl's face, eyes red with fear and a quivering lip. Letting go of her hair, Brett took his other hand and grabbed hold of one of her erect nipples, twisting the darkened pink flesh with his fingers.

"AHHHHHHHHH!" Cheryl screamed, her mouth falling open as she cried out in pain. "Baby plea...," she begged before Brett brought his free hand up and slapped her across the face once more.

"Shut...," he barked letting go of her nipple and bringing that hand across her face as well. "...the...fuck...up!" Brett ordered, striking her across the cheeks with each word. More tears formed in her eyes as her shaking lips and terrified gaze looked up to him searching for mercy, of which it appeared there was none to be found.

Once again taking her black hair by a firm grip, Brett pulled Cheryl's face toward his lap, "Suck my fucking cock, whore!" he ordered. Despite her fears, she couldn't help but find herself becoming slightly wet, there was something sexy about the vulnerability. Knowing that this brute of a man could absolutely destroy her if he wanted to, knowing she was complete at his mercy due to her own bad behavior. Her anxiety and fear wouldn't allow her to fully embrace the feelings of arousal, but they existed nonetheless.

Pulling harder on her hair he brought her face into his lap, Cheryl meekly reached up and began to unbutton his Dockers. Unbuttoning the waist before reaching up and folding down the fabric, pulling down she reached further back and pulled his blue cotton boxers along with them. Brett's hard, swelling cock popped out from behind, throbbing at the sight of his wife's submission. Sniffling, Cheryl ran her fingers along his pulsing shaft and raised it toward her shaking lips. She had taken Brett inside of her mouth quite often throughout the course of their relationship, but never had been commanded so forcefully to do so. Slowly, she placed the engorged member between her soft, red lips. As the taste of his cock invaded her mouth, Cheryl began bobbing her head up and down, running her tongue along the erect penis as she moved her head.

Brett put his hand atop his wife's head, pushing and pulling it with her movements, leaning back he exhaled and took in the moment. Cheryl had been so stingy about sucking his dick in recent years, probably too busy prancing around on the internet for other men. Feeling anger return to him within a minute or so of the felatio beginning, Brett stopped her head as it lowered on his shaft and forced it down. Gagging his wife with his rock hard cock.

Tears ran down Cheryl's face from the sensation in her throat, Brett held her there for what felt like forever. Jamming his swollen penis thoroughly into her face, "Think this cock can make you cum twice, you fucking bitch?" he mocked. Finally pulling his dick back some and relieving her neck, Cheryl coughed as breath re-entered her throat. She tried to take a second and gather herself, but Brett would allow no such thing, taking a fistful of her hair he began thrusting his waist back and forth. Slopping sounds echoed from Cheryl's mouth and filled the room as her husband violated her throat over and over.

Cheryl sat there obediently, not wanting to incur any more of Brett's wrath. She opened her mouth up wide and took him as deeply as her little lips would allow, though her husband's thrashing pelvis was determined to stretch them to their limit. As his wife gurgled on his cock, Brett reached over and pulled the laptop to the side, opening it.

"You like posting pictures so much, I got a great one you can show them" he laughed. Cheryl's eyes burst in horror as she realized what her husband meant to do. Setting the computer at an angle where it's built-in webcam had a perfect view of her cock-filled-mouth. Brett snapped several pictures of Cheryl giving him head. When he was satisfied he had taken enough he pulled her mouth off him forcefully, his wife taking several deep breaths as her throat became free once more.

"Baby, please don't post those," she begged, Brett took a rough hold of her neck in response and pulled her toward him.

"What the fuck did I tell you earlier, you little bitch?" he asked emphatically, shaking Cheryl's head as he finished to drive home his point.

His wife looked down and exhaled in defeat. "Keep my fucking mouth shut" she said softly, looking toward the ground.

"Good, so learn to follow the fucking rules," he snarled, shaking her head once more. Letting go of her throat he pushed her head down toward the carpet and pulled up on her hips, implying he wanted her to bend over. Tears and sweat ran down Cheryl's face as she followed his orders.

Brett positioned her in such a way that her bent over bottom was in full view of the laptop camera. Reaching up he set it for a delayed picture before taking his fingers and spreading her labia open the lens snapping the photo when her hole was at its widest. "This is what all your online boyfriends wanna see isn't it?" he barked, slapping her exposed loins before rubbing his fingers into her clitoris. Cheryl screamed and let out a cry of pain that was laced with a drizzle of arousal as her husband's fingers rubbed her dampening pussy. Stopping briefly, Brett reached up and set the laptop to take another delayed photo, this time of him violently rubbing his wife's vagina. It snapped at a perfect time to catch her now soaked lips being thrashed side to side. His captive wife letting out a mighty sob with each snap of her computer's camera.

"Yeah, that's what they want to see" Brett gloated, reveling in the vengeance he was reaping upon the disloyal woman. "They want to see this little pussy..." Brett stopped rubbing her once he was satisfied with how wet she had become. Reaching over, he set the computer for another picture, then moved his hands upward and spread her ass cheeks apart. Working his fingers into her anus he spread the tight hole open as much as he could, just in time for the snap of the picture. Cheryl let out a loud scream as she felt the violating fingers and heard the camera go off again, kicking her legs up and down briefly before Brett brought his left hand over and grabbed a hold of her hair, ending her resistance.

Brett took his hand back over and proceeded to snap several more pictures of his wife's exposed ass. Pulling on her hair and bringing her back to her knees when he was finished, "Reach into the drawer behind you and pull out the stuff inside, now!" he ordered.

Cheryl turned toward the oak coffee table, her face hot and washed red, a bit of snot was forming from her nose due to how much she had cried. Her ass was still sore from Brett's oafy hands pounding down on it, her stomach hanging in her throat as she thought about the pictures that now sat within her laptop, simply one click away from being uploaded onto the internet.

Opening the drawer, she reached in and removed the contents: a couple rolls of large black tape and a remote control magic wand vibrator she had purchased years ago. Her heart raced even more upon viewing the contents as she could only guess what perverse games Brett had imagined with them.

"Hand them to me, bitch," he flatly stated. Cheryl did as she was commanded, her body sore and her mind brimming with fear.

Brett took the items and sat them next to him on the couch before standing up and pulling Cheryl to her feet by the hair. He then spent the next several minutes intricately binding her with the tape. Her arms were placed behind her back and restrained together at the wrists and forearms. Cheryl's legs were bound together at the ankles all the way up her shins, the vibrator had been attached to her thigh with tape while the head of the toy was placed directly against her trembling pussy. For the cherry on top Brett taped her mouth shut muffling her desperate pleas. She now sat there looking like the girl tied to the train-tracks in the old movies.

Her husband forced her to the ground, making Cheryl lay at his feet. Sitting down on the couch above her, Brett smiled and pressed the button of the rigged toy, activating it. The head began vibrating against his wife's captive cunt. Pushed into her labia enough to quiver it, while assaulting her swelling bead of a clit in the process. She screamed out through the tape, her body wrapped in ecstasy and fear. Brett brought the laptop to a position on the coffee table where Cheryl could just make out the screen.

"Now, lets make your new profile," he laughed. His wife screamed from beyond the tape and thrashed in her binds, the vibrator continuing to work her soaked pussy while her mind raced in anxiety from Brett's words. She watched in horror as he went onto her dating profile and deleted all of her pictures, only to replace them with the ones he had just taken. Making the one of her spread open asshole the main profile picture in a sick twist of irony. Cheryl screamed as tears exploded from her eyes with each upload, though the sickening sense was quickly overpowered by the thrashing toy wedged against her, which was causing her to rapidly become more wet despite the circumstances. Within a matter of minutes "NEW MESSAGE" notifications were exploding onto the screen.

"Well, I guess they're all fans!" Brett laughed as Cheryl dug her face into the ground awash in humiliation. Though she found the toy was rousing her loins nonetheless, her body now boiling to the point of orgasm, she couldn't believe she was becoming so turned on despite all this. "Don't act so bashful now, whore," her husband laughed, seeing the struggle on his wife's face. "You wanted to cum so bad, go ahead and cum," Brett teased.

Cheryl tried to hold back, she tried with all her might. She thought of the unbearable shame of having such hardcore pictures of her exposed on the internet. She thought about how roughly her bulky husband had been with her, she desperately tried to fight the waves of orgasm boiling within her body. She fought with all her might, and she failed.

A lusty moan escaped her mouth from behind the tape, Brett sped up the vibrating head with the remote control causing Cheryl's whole body to contract. "MMMPPHHHHHHH" came a roaring scream from her bound lips. She flopped on the floor in her binds as a delicious orgasm was ripped from her throbbing pussy, pleasure overcame her and briefly blocked out the horrors of what had transpired with Brett. Arching up and down for several seconds she finally settled down with it's passing, the vibrating toy however continued assaulting her pussy, which was now even more sensitive having just achieved orgasm. She looked up at her husband, confused why the device was still on.

"Well, that's one," laughed Brett. "Maybe I'll keep score and see how many we can rip out of you before the batteries run out." Cheryl's eyes bulged in horror as she realized he intended to continue this ordeal until the toy or herself gave out.

"MO MO MO!!" she moaned through the tape, the sound of "NO!" blatantly obvious even with her mouth covered.

"Oh don't worry, you'll get more" Brett laughed, pretending to misunderstand her. "This is going to be a fun day for you!" Cheryl curled over and sobbed, realizing there was no escape.

Several hours had passed, Cheryl wasn't talking so much anymore, rather she just laid there making theses odd animalistic wails and mumbles. Her eyes were bloodshot red and twitching, her glamorous face coated in layers of sweat. The vibrator continued to buzz against her, though it was quickly losing strength as it's batteries faded.

Brett wasn't sure where the orgasm tally sat anymore, as he stopped counting at sixteen, quickly finding that sometimes his wife would almost cum but her exhausted loins were just unable to at the time. She had squirted twice, causing Brett to retrieve some towels to clean the mess. It had been most interesting to watch her mind implode more and more from each orgasm, the sum of which coalesced into the shivering, drooling mess that lay before him.

With it's batteries finally dead, the wand gave out and ceased to function. Cheryl's legs continued to tremble even after it was over, as if the vibrations had ingrained themselves into her very being. Reaching down Brett grabbed hold of her hair and tilted her head toward him, the mentally broken woman offering no resistance.

"I can only imagine how many dirty messages all your boyfriends have been sending while you were cumming all over the place," he laughed. "That is if they haven't deactivated your account yet." Cheryl sat motionless and stared up at Brett, her body and mind practically putty at this point.

"Time to get you cleaned up, you've got a long night ahead of you," he began. "I'm taking you down to the corner on North and Broadway so you can start making back some of that money I've spent on you during this waste of a marriage." Cheryl's heart froze as she absorbed the words, though she lacked the energy to show any emotion over them.

12