All Comments on 'To Tame a Slave Ch. 07'

by ianbabyyy

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
cutekittysubcutekittysubabout 8 years ago
Iaaaannn

As always...Quality writing and awesome.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Oooooh, you can't tease a person like that. No you just can't. I so like boy-play. 2 pretty ponies going at each other, there's just nothing more thrilling. Now that you've flung the appetizer on the table, you just have to follow through. And no skimping! Hairy balls and all!

This 'house of festivities' - hmmm...it's a challenge to explain the concept that I think you're gonna go for - that there is something very important that gets addressed through prostitution and belittling the profession is a terrible mistake. Doing so is causing so much pain in the real world, as I see it. Exploit, exploit, exploit, into infinity, I've come to the conclusion we'll never evolve from being just dumb animals, cowering from ourselves. Ok, I'll stop now.

Thanx for great story!

Evebroughtanaxthistime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Excellent!

Loving this story! Please don't wait so long to update. It makes for some sad fans. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome!

That was some of the hottest oral sex I have ever read

ButterBearButterBearabout 8 years ago
Love LOVE this story

Great read! So well written. Hot without being raunchy. Great characters and such a "grab you" plot. Love it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazing

I don't know why you consider yourself lacking in the way of sex scenes, this could certainly be masturbation worthy. But what really draws me in is the quality of the writing and an enthralling story line. For a work based on fantasy it is surprisingly believable, your ability to aptly describe a variety of mystical species is charming and you manage to slip from one reality into another nearly seamlessly which is no easy feat. Looking forward to reading more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Finish!

Please be sure to finish this story! It has real quality and balance and you're a good writer!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Continue

Please never stop. This story is amazing and I'm in love with the charaters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Story

Honestly you could make it so much longer with the sex scenes and put it on wattpad. Totally watt pad worthy

1freakykid1freakykidabout 8 years ago
More!

Love your story please keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Ended too soon

Loved it. Hope you plan on adding to it pretty soon

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very good

I've read all 7 chapters so far. I like it very much. I like the creative setting, even though I often do not like magical fantasy. It isn't overdone, you keep it interesting. I like the characterization. It clearly has plot, but it needs more emphasis on the structure of that. I'm not sure if you have a theme, although as porn in may not need a point beyond a story; I think you are capable and would like it better if you did. I enjoy the length because you are using the length to develop it. This is working well enough that is justifies waiting to read, and I hope you feel it justifies all your work. I'd suggest that you go deeper into her mind about what it means to her to have just enough pain and just enough dominance, and more detail of her enjoying that or not, blow by blow. I'd also suggest expanding his character to put in more detail of his enjoyment of doing that. It is clear you have more in mind on those things than you are putting into the story, and I'd like to hear it. Overall, well done. I await more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Really like it!

I hope you keep on writing. It is really good

MastersWenchMastersWenchalmost 8 years ago

Thanks for all you've put into this story so far! Very enjoyable! I can't wait for another 'fix'!! :D

xx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Omg

I neeeed moreeee

This is so good im actually sharing it with my friends its so good. I hope you are actually a wroter because you deserve to be paid for the quality of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
MORE!!!

LOVE THIS STORY!!!

Please continue and finish! I hope you release more chapters in closer time range instead of releasing a chapter evey several months. This story has so much potential. I love where it is headed now.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userianbabyyy@ianbabyyy
359 Followers
Hey, I'm ian. Writer, singer, tree climber, dirty mouthed, sexy, fierce, enbie bunny. I try to write as often as possible, but sadly my depression makes things difficult. I'm just starting to spread my writing out to other sites, hoping to keep myself focused with more readers...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES