To Tease a Perv Ch. 03

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
1.7k words
3.96
5.7k
1
0

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

On a Friday evening a few days after she had teased the man in the park, Celine's cell phone trilled "The Flight of the Bumblebee." Rachel was calling her.

"Hi, Rache. What's up?"

"You in tonight? Can I come over?"

"Yeah, sure. You okay? You sound funny."

"Got something ultra bad to show you."

"That means real good, huh? What is it?"

"Wait - I'll be there in a sec."

Rachel lived two streets from Celine's apartment building. Five minutes later she was at Celine's door, and they ran to her bedroom.

"So, whatcha got?" Celine asked.

"Turn on your computer," Rachel said. Celine did, and Rachel sat down at the desk and began to type. "I heard about this the other day," she said. "Check it out!" After a few seconds a page appeared on the screen with the heading, "National Sex Offender Registry."

"What's that?" Celine asked.

"It's a place where they put stuff about guys who got arrested for doing things like raping somebody or downloading illegal stuff, things like that. There's even pictures of them, and where they live, in case people are worried they might be dangerous and want to keep their kids away from them."

Celine was quiet as she looked at the screen. "They look sad," she said. "Some of them kind of look like homeless guys. Or not even that, just guys you see on the street, working in stores, real ordinary. Not exactly scary."

"I suppose," said Rachel. "But they must have done something to get themselves arrested. They look like low-lifes to me." She scrolled through the list of names and pictures. "Look, it says what they did. Lots of 'felonious sexual assault' stuff - I guess that's pretty bad. And 'endangering the welfare of a child' - I wonder what that means?"

Celine looked over Rachel's shoulder. "I think it means, like, fooling around with a kid, somebody who lives in the same house, like an uncle or step-father. Maybe even the father."

"Oh," Rachel said. "Gross!"

"Yeah, I guess." Celine smiled to herself, remembering Uncle Viktor and his bumpy lap. She didn't think he'd ever do anything to get on this list; she hoped not - she wouldn't be able to tease him anymore then! And it hadn't been so bad, really. She kind of enjoyed getting him excited.

"So, I wonder if any of these guys live around here," Rachel said, scanning the faces. "I don't remember seeing any of them around here" - she giggled - "or in any of the pictures we took!"

Celine laughed. "That'd be something, finding out we were getting a real sex criminal all hot and bothered!" They both laughed at this and scrolled slowly through the list, looking for a familiar face.

"I wonder if he'd try to rape us," Rachel said more seriously.

"Well, that's why it's always got to be in public," Celine replied "A guy - especially a guy like one of these - would be too scared to try anything with people all around. He might want to, but he wouldn't dare."

"Uh huh," said Rachel, "and these guys, the ones who have actually gone to prison, when they get out they're probably real scared of doing anything that would get them in trouble again. The temptation must be really hard on them."

"Yeah, it must," Celine said. She was quiet for a moment. "It must really drive them crazy."

* * * * *

That night Celine lay in bed thinking about the men whose pictures she and Rachel had been looking at earlier. It puzzled her how men could be so stupid to do things that would get them in so much trouble. Actually, she was fascinated by the power sex had over men; they seemed to need it so much. Oh sure, it felt good and was fun and all - although she really hadn't had much experience of it aside from her masturbation, alone and with Rachel - but from what she'd seen some men were actual addicts! Maybe all men were, but most could control it.

And porn! Was it true what she'd heard, that most of the traffic on the Internet was men downloading porn? So many men all over the world, looking at sexy pictures while they stroked their penises - jerked them off, as Rachel liked to say. She'd seen some pictures of guys touching themselves, masturbating. She imagined them doing it while they masturbated to porn, getting their penises hard looking at the pictures and movies, stroking themselves until they came, ejaculated. She wondered what it felt like to them; it probably was a lot how it felt to her when she masturbated, especially when she concentrated on her special spot, her little bump, her clitoris. If so, she could understand why guys liked to do it so much!

She'd actually seen some guys doing it in person once, up close. Rachel's brother had a friend, Jake, who worked in one of those dirty book stores that have video booths where men go in and watch movie clips and masturbate to them if they want to. Once Jake took Rachel and her downstairs into the basement. Each of the booths had a little peep hole in the floor, and if you stood on a little stool you could look up through the holes into the booths. Jake said it was so he or the owner could check out anyone they thought might be interfering with the equipment, like whacking it to make it keep going when the time was up, or trying to use fake quarters or something like that.

Anyway, she and Rachel were able to see three or four guys playing with themselves while they watched the movies. The peep holes were near the bottom of the wall where the TV screens were mounted, so they could look up at the men right between their legs! Sometimes they sat too far back to see anything, but the ones they saw were sitting forward on the bench, with their pants open. Celine and Rachel each had a little stool to stand on, so they didn't have to share peep holes - they just watched different men for a while and then switched. It was amazing! You could see them playing with themselves, stroking their erect penises, sometimes fast, sometimes slow, and you could hear them moaning when they got really excited and just before they came. When that happened the guys would grab tissues that the store provided for them in a little container in each booth, and wipe off their hands and penises, and sometimes off their clothes or the floor.

Later Rachel said it was so gross, but Celine noticed that hadn't stopped her from watching one man after another jerking off! Celine didn't think it was gross; she had found it exciting in a weird kind of way. She only wished she could have seen what kind of movies the men were watching that made them come.

It was interesting to see how different their penises were - some were big and dark and veiny, and sort of heavy looking, but others were smaller and kind of pink, and you could only see the head when it poked out from the man's fist as he stroked it up and down. But all of them were hard and stiff, and you could tell the men loved how it felt. What Celine especially liked was listening to them, how they sighed and moaned while they played with their cocks, like they were begging to see more, begging for more excitement and tease. What was really good was hearing them when they had their orgasms, how they gasped and moaned with pleasure and need and frustration all mixed in together, like they were whimpering how good it felt and they never wanted it to end but they needed more, much more.

She was puzzled by one of them. "Hey, Rache, look at this!" she whispered. "Why is he pressed up against the wall?"

Celine got down from her stool so Rachel could step up and have a look. Rachel laughed quietly and got down. "He's at the glory hole," she whispered.

"Glory hole? What's that?"

"It's this hole cut in the wall so the guys can poke their cocks through it. Sometimes girls will be on the other side to, you know, play with them."

"What girls?"

"You know, prostitutes, girls like that. The guys slip money through the hole and then the girls give them blowjobs."

"The girls work here or something?"

"No, Jake'll let them in if they're nice to him too."

"Nice to...? Oh! I get it." She got back up on the stool and looked through the peep hole. The man was writhing around with his front pushed hard against the wall. From the sounds he was making you could tell he was getting just what he wanted.

Celine was remembering what she had seen that day as she lay in bed now thinking about the men who were on the registry. She guessed that probably they were a lot like the men in the booths, with really strong sex urges so they needed to masturbate a lot. The difference, though, was what turned them on wasn't the kind of women who made those movies; what got to them were younger girls like her. If he really wanted to, a guy who watched porn could go out and find a woman who would actually have sex with him, even if it was just a prostitute. But other men, especially the older, sex-starved ones who crave young girls, they were just too embarrassed or scared to try. So, they go through life masturbating to their fantasies just like other men, but at the same time they know that they'll never get to have what they really want, what they need so badly. It must be so frustrating!

Rache and I will have to go back to Jake's place some day, Celine thought to herself. (It was actually called the 8th Street Adult Arcade, but they just called it Jake's place.) I'd like to watch them again, find out more about what guys like.

(To be continued ...)