To Tease a Perv Ch. 02

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
2.3k words
4.37
6.3k
7
0

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Their suite of rooms was in one side of a square horseshoe arrangement of three buildings enclosing a small plaza in the center of which was a charming fountain that mothers often brought their toddlers to splash and play in. Celine's bedroom looked down on the fountain, and across the little plaza to the wing of apartments that formed the other side of the horseshoe, much like the one her family occupied. "You never know who may be out there," her mother had said. Well, Celine knew that the only people who could be out there were the residents of the opposite building whose windows were in sight of hers. She didn't know these people, but she had seen them now and then through their windows at night, and sometimes during the day as she passed them coming and going in the little plaza. There were a few families, but it seemed that most of the tenants on the third and fourth floors were older people, probably retirees. Some were couples, but several were evidently older men who lived alone, widowers possibly, or life-long bachelors. Celine sometimes saw them moving about their rooms at night, and in warm weather some of them enjoyed sitting on folding chairs near the fountain, watching the children play.

There was one resident across the plaza that Celine did know, though, who lived on the second floor across from her. This was Mr. Dobrowsky, the maintenance man at her school. She said hello to him whenever she saw him at school, but she didn't think he knew that she was actually his neighbor. She could see his apartment from her bedroom window, but he couldn't see her because she was on the third floor and he was lower on the second. She had learned some interesting things about Mr. Dobrowsky from watching him at night through the binoculars she had gotten for Christmas last year. He had a desk with a computer on it that she could see from her bedroom if he left the shade up, and almost every night he would sit in a chair in front of the computer with his pants down, touching and stroking his penis as he watched the computer screen. She couldn't tell what he was watching, but whatever it was it really got him excited! She would think about that and smile to herself whenever she said Hi to him at school; it was fun knowing something like that about him that he didn't know she knew.

Mr. Dobrowsky's apartment was too low to have a view into her bedroom, not like the third and forth floor apartments right across from her, and there were several of those, maybe five or six. When she stood in front of the window she wondered if any of the men across the way might be watching her. Because it was dark she couldn't be sure, but she noticed sometimes that when she drew open her curtains lights in some of the windows across from her would quickly go out. It could have been a coincidence, but she didn't think so - it happened almost every night that she remembered to open the curtains. Just now, in fact, the lights had gone out in at least three windows a few seconds after she had drawn the curtains apart.

She stepped back from the window and went to her dresser to get the long t-shirt she liked to wear to bed. She tossed it on her bed, and then went back to the window and slowly began to undress. First she took off her sneakers and removed her socks, tossing them over by her closet. Then she crossed her arms and pulled the sweatshirt over her head, and turned to lay it on the desk chair behind her. With her back to the window, she undid the button of her jeans, and pushed down the zipper, allowing the cutoffs to fall at her feet. She bent over to retrieve them from the floor and laid them on top of her sweatshirt on the chair, then turned back to face the window. Under the sweatshirt she was wearing a red t-shirt, which she now lifted over her head and tossed onto the chair, leaving only her pink cotton bikini panties and an abbreviated frilly pink camisole that hung down loosely over her high, young breasts. She went over to the mirror and looked at herself. "Oh, yeah!" she said.

She walked around her bedroom for a few minutes in her underwear, idly straightening up her belongings and putting away her clothes, then arranging the mostly pink stuffed animals on her bed. Moving up to the window, she closed her eyes and yawned, stretching, with her fists clenched on either side of her face and her elbows extended outward and pulled back. Still yawning, she lifted her arms high above her head, continuing her stretch as the camisole rose on her chest, exposing the lower curves of her breasts. Dropping her arms, she hooked her thumbs into the waistband of her panties and began to push them down. Then she paused and stepped forward to draw the curtains together. With the window covered, she took off the camisole and panties, and stood naked behind the closed curtains for a few moments before pulling on her bedtime t-shirt.

In her bed now, sighing and melting into the warm, thrilling sensations her fingers were igniting between her legs. What are they doing now? she wondered - what is it like for them? She imagined a man alone in his bed, or another lying next to his wife, struggling to remain quiet as he touched himself, thinking of her, of little Celine. Were they moaning in pleasure? In frustration? Certainly it was a torment for them in one way or another, leaving them aroused and unsatisfied. Well, what did they expect? They invaded the privacy of an innocent young girl, and now they were left to pay the price. Too bad! She cuddled up to her favorite sleeping companion - an oversized stuffed bunny rabbit she called Pink Peter - wrapped her legs around him and soon was asleep.

Celine and Rachel had been best friends forever, or at least since elementary school. Although Rachel was a year older they had a very close bond because they shared the same interests, but also because they were very unusual in the same way. They were what some might call precocious, wise beyond their years in some respects, although others might judge them more harshly, perhaps calling them perverted! From an early age they had been fascinated by sex, particularly in the curious power it seemed to have over people, especially men, or at least some men. Both of them were very much aware of the attention they got from older men as their bodies began to develop. As they experimented with dressing for seduction, each girl quickly learned that her bust was where men's eyes lingered. They also noticed that their firm, round bottoms got a lot of attention in public, especially when they wore tight, abbreviated shorts.

Oddly enough, although the girls were intensely interested in sex, they had not yet become sexually active with men - each was still a virgin. Nevertheless they were curious, and in fact frequently experimented with erotic pleasure, but only with each other. They enjoyed practice kissing and touching, and loved the orgasms they'd learned to give each other. It wouldn't be strictly true to describe theirs as a lesbian relationship, since almost always when fondling and pleasuring themselves they'd be whispering in excited tones of the men they'd teased that day, of the erections caused by flaunting their tempting young bodies.

They were not totally without encounters with men, however, although not actual sex. Rachel's older sister had many boyfriends, and some of them were not above flirting with her when her sister was out of the room, sometimes even patting her bottom or "accidently" touching her breasts. Celine's most memorable encounter had been with her Uncle Viktor.

A couple of months ago she and her mother had visited overnight with Aunt Angie and Viktor while her father was away on business. She couldn't really blame Viktor for what happened, since she had teased him so much while they were there. When they arrived she gave him a long hug and pressed the front of her body up against him, and although she really was too old now to sit on his lap she did it anyway, as a joke. The effect it had on him was no joke, however, and she managed to rub her thighs against his obvious erection as she slid off. When nobody else would notice she also made sure he got views up her short skirt that she knew would get him excited. Poor Uncle Viktor! He had a bulge in his pants the whole time she was there. Maybe she shouldn't have tantalized him so much, but she couldn't help it; she loved seeing what it did to him.

Since the apartment was small Celine had had to sleep on the couch in the living room. Some time in the middle of the night she woke up and realized that someone was standing by the couch - instinctively she knew it was her uncle. She was surprised but she pretended to be asleep, to see what would happen. She was wearing just panties and a t-shirt, and since it was a warm night she had kicked the covers off. Her eyes were closed so she couldn't see him, but she could hear his breathing as he stood looking down at her. She usually moved around in bed at night, and at the moment she was lying on her stomach with her legs out straight behind her. She smiled, imagining Viktor staring down at her, getting excited looking at her pert bottom in her tight panties - she was glad she had worn these bikinis, nice and sheer and thin. Will he do anything, she wondered? She didn't have long to wait - his touch was very gentle as he pressed a hand against her firm buttocks, then both hands, gently kneading, feeling her, running his hands along her hips. She could hear his breathing become more ragged.

Then she got an idea.

Pretending to stir in her sleep, she began to turn over. She knew she had to be careful doing it, since she didn't want to scare him away. He removed his hands from her when she moved and she could hear his sharp intake of breath as he backed away, but she hoped she could make him think she was still deep asleep before he fled. Once she was on her back she put her her hands flat on either side of her face with palms up, and extended her left leg straight with her right foot on the floor. The result was that her legs were spread wide apart, the crotch of the panties stretched tightly against her mons. She made her breathing regular and audible, and even made little snoring noises to show she was fast asleep.

It worked. Very soon she heard him creep back, and soon felt a hand very gently and hesitantly touch her left breast. She remained immobile, and kept the rhythm of her breathing unchanged, just as if she were deeply asleep. After a few seconds she felt another hand, and soon two hands were gently but eagerly caressing and squeezing both of her petite, shapely breasts through her t-shirt. She could hear him breathing faster now, and sensed he was becoming very excited as he fondled her. She wasn't frightened, and had to suppress a giggle at the thought of how her teasing had gotten him so turned on that he needed to do this - also it tickled! She was aware of a tingling sensation through her entire body, the thrill of knowing that he was sexually excited as he felt her up, so aroused by her young body. She realized that this is what all those men who stared at Rachel and her as they walked through the mall or in the park were wishing they could do!

After a minute or two Viktor withdrew his hands, and she could hear him breathing hard and something like the rustling of clothing. Then she felt a hand between her legs. Still maintaining her simulated sleep, she opened her eyes just enough to see Viktor in the moonlight. He had pulled his penis through the fly of his pajamas and was slowly masturbating with his left hand while his right was cupping and fondling her vulva through the panties. Fascinated, she watched him as he stroked his large erection, and could hear a low moan rise in his throat as his excitement mounted. It didn't take long before he ejaculated, and he quickly pulled his hand from between her legs to catch his semen as he continued masturbating and gasping his pleasure. Then he turned and quietly left the room.

The next day at breakfast they each said a cheery "Good morning!" to each other. It was obvious that he thought she had been asleep while he enjoyed himself with her; it pleased her to know a secret about Uncle Viktor that nobody else did. She also liked knowing that her teasing could get him so excited. I guess he's kind of pervy, she thought, but I don't mind - I like giving him a good time. Besides, he kind of gets paid back for it, since the tease must drive him crazy! As she and her mom were leaving she surprised him with a good-bye kiss on the mouth - very light, with lips parted and the merest touch of her tongue - that'll give him something to think about in bed tonight!

At home the next day she and Rachel enjoyed themselves in their own way as she recounted her adventure.

(To be continued ...)