To Tease a Perv Ch. 08

Story Info
Two girls decide to do a number on a registered sex offender.
2.6k words
4
5.8k
3

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/30/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic LiteroticaĀ® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"C'mon in!" Celine called as Rachel knocked on her bedroom door. Rachel tossed her bag and cell phone on a chair and went over to where Celine was at her computer.

"Whoa! What's that, Celie?" On the screen was a gallery of pictures of erect penises, with nude girls stroking and sucking on them.

"Oh, just research," Celine said.

"Research."

"Yeah, you know, like sex education. You never know when it might come in handy!" She grinned at her friend.

"Uh huh, whatever," Rachel said, shaking her head. "You're obsessed, girl." She went over to Celine's bed and lay down on her back. "Too bad we couldn't stick around to see him play with himself."

"Yeah, I know, but we had to get to school, remember?"

"Uh huh. Think maybe we'll make another one for him sometime?"

"Oh, we will. But we'll wait a long time first. A real long time."

"Evil."

"Uh huh."

"Actually, if we want to see him jack off again we may not have to wait so long."

Celine turned to look at her. "What do you mean?"

"Well, I was talking to Jake the other day and he told me about this guy he sees in his place a lot using the booths."

"Those little masturbation rooms?"

"Yeah. He said this one asked once if they had any 'pervert stuff' - that's what it called it - 'pervert stuff'. Jake said nothing new, so he looks around a little and then goes off into a booth for an hour, the one with the glory hole."

"Oh, that," Celine said, giggling. "I remember that one!"

"Right, so anyway I asked Jake what this guy looks like and guess what? From what Jake says it sounds just like our boy!"

"Troy?"

"Yep. Jake says he usually comes Friday nights, sometimes when there's a slut back there, too."

"Interesting."

"I thought so. So...?"

Celine turned back to the computer. "So c'mere and tell me what you think of these." She opened another window on her browser to bring up a page from the Victoria's Secret web site. She clicked a few links and sat back to let Rachel look over a selection of lingerie. "What do you think of this one?" she asked, pointing to a model wearing a pair of very tight boy shorts.

"Sexy," Rachel said. "Think they come in your size?"

"Dunno. Want to come with me to the mall to check them out? I need them for next weekend."

"Sure, I'll come. Need them for what?"

"My aunt and uncle are coming for a visit, and you never know when my Uncle Viktor may just happen to be outside my bedroom when the door just happens to be open a crack and I just happen to be getting undressed! If that happens then I just might not notice the door to push it shut until I was down to just my panties and had just started to take them off."

"It just might be that you just happen to be just a nasty little cock-tease, girl."

"I try." She switched off the computer. "Fridays?"

"Yeah, Fridays."

"Interesting."

*****

It was time, his need couldn't be denied any longer. He would go out tonight, to 8th Street; he would give himself a treat.

He got the booth he wanted, the special one. Some new clips were on- line, some he hadn't seen. They got him nice and hard, even though they never had the kind of girls that really get him going - never did these days, not like before. But still he watched them, stroking, loving what they did to him, driving him crazy with tease.

Holding his cock, he stood up and listened at the hole; there was someone there, he could hear her moving around. He couldn't see her, but he was never able to - she always kept out of sight. Whether or not this was because she was shy he didn't know, but it didn't matter. Her mouth was always there as soon as he pushed his cock through the hole. The hole was oval, extending down far enough so that everything could be stuck through - he really loved that the girl on the other side could get at everything, including a big set of balls!

He felt really horny tonight. He had watched half a dozen clips to get ready, but he couldn't get the mystery CD out of his mind - thinking about that was what was getting him so hard tonight, not so much the video clips.

When he had gotten his erection nice and stiff he moved to the wall and slipped two twenties through the hole, followed by his hard cock and balls; he had to press his shaft down and kneel a bit to get it low enough, since the tip was a couple of inches above the hole. Once through he was able to stand straight again and relax, knowing that his prick was standing up hard and tall on the other side of the wall, erect, ready and available.

He waited. Usually the woman was on him immediately, sucking and gobbling like she wanted to swallow it whole - but not this time. He waited several seconds, wondering if she had left. But then he detected something, something so faint he thought he might be imagining it: it felt as if a warm breeze was wafting up and down the underside of his penis. She was blowing on his cock, very softly. It was subtle and tantalizing, and when it reached the tip it increased slightly in intensity and blew all around the head, then directed quick little puffs of warm moist air against the v-shaped cleft in the rim. This tantalizing sequence was repeated several times, very slowly, as he moaned with desire and mounting frustration. Then it stopped and he waited again as his heart raced.

A single fingertip began to move up the ridge on the underside of his penis. It moved very slowly with a light, gentle pressure, barely touching the skin. When it reached the top of the shaft it reversed direction and passed slowly down to his balls; then it started up again. Troy squirmed under little wisps of pleasure that were much too light and leisurely to trigger an orgasm - they just kept him tense and excited. After the single finger had teased him with several trips up and down, it was replaced with five - five soft, gentle fingertips arrayed around his shaft, drawing upward to the head. They lingered, fluttered at the rim, delicately stroked and feathered over the engorged glans. A single finger made sly excursions down through the cleft in the rim, rubbing in little circles over the sensitive frenulum, barely touching, inflaming his entire body with tantalizing, urgent pleasure.

Troy was moaning now, and begging for more in agonized whispers. In response the teasing fingers ceased their fluttering torment, and his throbbing penis was grasped by a hand, a soft, gently stroking hand that moved slowly up and down his rigid shaft, barely making contact with the overheated member. Several times it paused and squeezed, pulling down to stretch the skin of his straining erection, making it more vulnerable to what came next, a repetition of the maddening warm breath flowing against his sensitive frenulum, wickedly providing just a hint of the pleasure that the pursed lips hovering a mere fraction of an inch from his tortured prick would be capable of bestowing. Instinctively his hands pressed against the wall, trying to reach her, to pull her to his cock, or to grasp it in his own hands to provide the relief it so desperately needed. He whimpered in frustration, completely at her mercy.

Images from the CD floated in his mind, and the giggling voices - "No, no, you can't have this!" Memories of the maddening girls joined with the cock-teasing being inflicted on him through the wall, and his entire body trembled with desire, his knees becoming so weak that they almost buckled under him. "Wish this was you? You need it so bad, dontcha?"

The fingertips resumed their assault, tapping and flicking all over his erection, up and down the shaft, around the head, skittering over his balls, ten tantalizing flames that felt like a thousand fluttering fairy wings. After a full minute of this he felt the neck of his penis being gripped in a ring of forefinger and thumb that began to jerk rapidly up and down while at the same time fingernails delicately fondled and scratched his balls. A low, guttural groan rose from Troy's throat as he felt the masturbating hand driving him closer and closer to the orgasm he needed so desperately, and he hissed Yesssss! Oh God yessss! as he approached the brink of ultimate pleasure that inflamed and fed his erotic addiction ... and then it stopped.

Nooooo! In an absolute agony of frustration Troy swore and beat the wall with his fists, begging the bitch on the other side not to stop, gasping that he was so close, please, please, don't stop, he needed it so much... His penis stood rigid and abandoned on the other side of the wall, and he could feel the pre-ejaculate dribbling down the head. He almost pulled out of the hole to finish himself off with his own hand, but his cock was still quivering with the seductive pleasure inflicted by those clever, knowing hands ... maybe if he waited ... maybe ... maybe ...

The first lick came. It was feather light, just a quick flick of the tongue that started a half inch below the head of his cock and darted upwards and off. He drew in his breath in a sharp gasp. The pleasure, oh my God the sweet pleasure, but gone in an instant! Three seconds later it came again, just as sweet, and just as maddeningly quick. His eyes were wide open now and he held his breath waiting for the next teasing lick. Long seconds passed...five...ten...nothing. Just as he began to whimper in frustration he felt it again, this time flicking in a circle around his balls, then moving gradually up along the ridge on the underside of his penis, a fluttering tongue slowly working its way up to the engorged head. Just before it reached the rim it paused; a gentle puff of warm air on his cock just below the head was followed by a single quick lick in the same place. He cried out in sudden pleasure, but instead of following up on its bull's eye the tongue wandered to other places all over his desperate cock, sometimes approaching but never quite reaching the same magic spot.

He was in an agony of frustration now, futilely trying to press his desperate penis further through the hole to get closer to the wicked mouth on the other side that was deliberately tormenting him. He heard faint giggles through the wall as he struggled, mocking his desperate need; it was humiliating, but he didn't care, he just needed more, he needed it so much!

Then, caresses - sweet, gentle caresses, soft fingertips tracing paths of pleasure down the length of his aching erection, starting at the head and moving downwards, brushing with thrilling accuracy his most sensitive areas of pleasure, two hands ministering to his need and increasing it, each hand following the other in repeated wanderings down his stiff prick, carefully pleasuring it, making love to it, making it swell with such exquisite sensation that it felt as if it must be glowing with erotic heat. His cheek was pressed against the wall now, his eyes closed, his mouth open in helpless ecstasy as skillful fingertips seductively drew his penis closer and closer to orgasm.

Then, when he thought he could take no more, he felt a completely new sensation, warm and wet and slippery. Soft lips were gently mouthing the underside of his penis, moving slowly upwards. When they reached the head they caressed the shaft with gentle sucking and a tongue circled slowly and luxuriously over his ultra-sensitive frenulum. The lips made soft little nips at the shaft and then continued up, and he felt the entire head of his cock engulfed in her warm, gently sucking mouth as her tongue swirled slowly around and around the engorged and tautly shining glans. She continued sucking and licking the head of his cock, giving it no respite, no escape from the unspeakable pleasure that was driving it irresistibly towards orgasm. At the same time playful little fingernails fluttered and teased around his balls. It was too much - with a wrenching, guttural cry, he began to ejaculate, his first spasm sending a massive spurt of semen shooting from the tip of his bucking cock...

...and then nothing! The delicious stimulation of mouth and fingers that had driven him over the edge disappeared - withdrawn, gone! Nooooooo! His ejaculation foundered as his cock jerked in chaotic spasms, his pleasure sputtering out. With a curse of frustration he pulled himself back through the hole and set to jerking himself, desperately trying to rekindle the dying embers of his arousal. A knock outside the door startled him.

"Hey, Buddy! Whadda ya say? Come on, we're closing up. Finish what ya doin' and go home."

Troy fumbled with his pants, struggling to wipe his semen-slick penis with a tissue as he pulled them on. His cock was again smeared with lipstick, but not dark red as before; this time the color clinging to his tortured prick was pink, a delicate cotton-candy pink.

Then he was in the dark street, wandering off in the direction of his apartment. Arriving home he stumbled into bed, exhausted.

*****

Four A.M., awake with an insistent hard-on. Tossing and turning, dreaming of the heavenly mouth on the other side of the wall, can't sleep, need it again, need to...

Up for the second time that night, up to jerk off to the video again ... those girls, their sweet tits and asses, their pink tongues on the guy's stiff prick, kissing and licking and sucking it - "You can't have this!" - ohhhhh God he wanted it so much, if only, if only... Moaning and whimpering in frustration he masturbated until dawn.

*****

"Hi - yes, uh, is Karl there? I don't know if I have the right number, and maybe - what? Oh. Yes, I can wait, sure... Karl? That you? Yes, yes, it's me, Troy. How ya doin', man? ... I'm good, yeah, not bad. ... About three months now ... Yeah, gotta keep goin' to the group, probably another year. It sucks, but what the hell - how about you, you doin' okay? ... Cool, man, good to hear. Listen, reason I called, it's, uh - well, I got something you gotta see, something that - something you'll really like, know what I mean? ... Yes, something like that, exactly like that! Wanna come over? ... Yeah, wine would be great, perfect! So listen, to get here you take the A bus to ..."

*****

"Hi, Rache!" It was just after noon on Saturday, and Rachel had called as expected - they had their routines. "What's up?"

"Nada. Hey, listen, you want to go to the mall? Should be lots of dirty old men there today!"

"Okay!" Celine said. "What should we wear?"

"It's kinda hot, so tank tops and short-shorts, for sure. And no bras!"

Celine laughed. "Of course!" She began to unzip her jeans to change outfits. "It'll be so much fun teasing them," she said. "Besides, I have to go to the mall anyway - I'm almost out of lipstick."

(The End)