To The Dirty Ones

Story Info
A trip to the mud spa leads to unexpected adventure.
1.1k words
4.13
8.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~All characters are over 18~

Miranda sighed. She caressed her skin, massaging the mud deeper into her flesh. She had spent the last few hours in a mud bath at a spa. She felt hot and dirty, ready to pounce on someone. But alas, she was alone. She pushed her full perky breasts into the mud, rubbing them against the pool's wall.

Agh, she exclaimed, frustrated. She wanted to fuck, badly. She shifted positions, putting her back against the wall. She lifted her right leg up, bending it against the side of the pool, giving her hand full access and anyone her around her a full view of her inner folds. She lightly pressed her vulva, before finger fucking herself. She moaned loudly, grinding her hips back and forth. Deeply caught up in her own sensations, she didn't immediately notice the change of scenery.

She eventually heard moans and looked up. She saw a couple, both fully nude, standing up outside the pool kissing ferociously. The man was tall and handsome with a chiseled jaw, but she couldn't take her eyes off the woman. She was stunning: blonde hair, big breasts, small waist, bubbly butt, thick lips. And she looked eager to please.

The man caught Miranda looking and suddenly broke off the kiss with the woman. "Well, well, well, looks like we have an audience," he smirked, slapping the woman's ass. Interrupted, she followed his gaze and took a glance at Miranda. She smiled, jumping up and down, waving at her. She introduced herself as Clara and her boyfriend as Fred.

"You know what I'd like to see," the man proclaimed, "you two sexy ladies put on a show." Miranda was amused. Had she manifested this? Clara looked confused. "Why don't you go play with our new friend," Fred said to Clara, pinching her ass, "She seems to really want you."

Clara began to walk over. Fred said, "Sweetie, I'd love to see you crawl to our friend. With an arched back and shaking your beautiful ass." Almost on command, Clara shifted her position, moving sensually on all fours toward Miranda.

Upon reaching, she got on her knees. "What's your name beautiful," she asked, caressing Miranda's face and pulling aside Miranda's hair with her fingers. Miranda responded with her name.

Miranda made a motion to shake hands or hug or Clara. "Why don't you give her a proper hello Clara," Fred said tauntingly. Clara smiled. She got into child's pose position, ass in the air, and began pulling her lips closer to Miranda's. Miranda didn't resist. Clara softly kissed Miranda, who took the opportunity to insert her tongue into the blonde's mouth. The two explored each other's tongues for several minutes. Fred, very pleased at the progression of their interaction, took a seat on the side and began touching himself.

The kiss broke apart and Miranda, feeling both very turned on and surprisingly comfortable, stared at Clara's breasts. "I'd love to get a feel of those beautiful breasts," said Miranda, playing along with the couple's dynamic.

Clara looked at Fred. "Do whatever you want sweetie, but I have a feeling you want Miranda to pleasure those beautiful breasts of yours," he said. Clara smiled again, slowly moving her breasts toward Miranda's face. Miranda grabbed a hold of Clara's right breast, massage it vigorously, while licking around the nipples of Clara's left breast.

"Ooh la la, I feel so turned on," cooed Clara. Miranda grabbed Clara's hand, pulling her into the mud tub.

"This feels kind of strange," said Clara, landing into the tub. She sat on Miranda's lap, wrapping her legs around Miranda's body. They kissed vigorously again, Clara rubbing her breasts against Miranda's breasts toward her stomach and below. She stopped just below Miranda's groin, standing back up straight in the mud. She shook her body rapidly, her breasts moving up and down.

Miranda, deeply lusting for this woman, spread her legs open near Clara's face. "Would you like a taste, dear," she said to Clara. Clara looked at Fred who smiled, then at Miranda and nodded, bringing her tongue toward Miranda's pussy. She licked in different tempos, cleaning the mud from Miranda's nether regions. Miranda moaned louder. Clara moved her tongue in new ways, alternating between vigorous licking and sudden pulling away near the edge. Miranda breathed loudly. At last, liquid squirted out of Miranda's pussy and a final sigh escaped her mouth. Tired and pleased with her work, Clara lay her head sideways on Miranda's wet pussy.

"What a show! Spectacular. You cleaned her up so well. Do I not deserve the same treatment," asked Fred.

Clara got up and whispered to Miranda, "He wants me to suck his cock. Would you like to join?" Miranda, again amused, looked at Clara, then Fred, then back at Clara. "Let's crawl over to him," she said. The two get out of the tub and get on all fours. They reached Fred and Fred again smacked Clara on the ass, before kissing her gently.

Clara turned her attention to Fred's very hard cock. She spread her legs in puppy pose and sensually licked the tip before inserting it fully in and out of her mouth, gagging slightly. She took his cock out of her mouth and gave it to Miranda, who sucked vigorously. She and Clara took turns immersing themselves in Fred's cock.

"Sweetie," said Fred, "I'd love to fuck that tight pussy of yours while Miranda trails kisses from your sacrum up your spine." Clara, always eager to please, smiled.

"Of course sir," she said. She took her mouth off Fred's cock and sat on his lap, inserting his cock deep inside her. She bounced up and down, facing Fred, her big tits moving in all directions. Fred, enjoying the show, placed his hands on her breasts, squeezing and drawing circles around her nipples with his fingers. Miranda trailed kisses and licks up Clara's spine, bringing shivers down her body. Fred motioned to Miranda, who pushed Clara's body towards Fred. He couldn't resist her tits inches from his face and began sucking. Ahhhh, exclaimed Clara.

After a few minutes, Fred exclaimed, "I'm going to cum. And I want to give you both facials." Clara hopped off and the two women kneeled below him, getting into receiving position. Fred touched myself before his cock exploded with cum, dripping all over the women's faces. The women, smiling, rubbed the cum into their faces and breasts. The two got back and sat on either side of Fred, placing a peck on either one of his cheeks.

"Good job ladies," said Fred. He closed his eyes, and the women lay their heads on either of his shoulders. It was truly heaven on earth.