To the Manor Bound Ch. 05

Story Info
Francine's training takes another turn.
5.2k words
4.8
24.3k
16

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 09/04/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nikki258
Nikki258
129 Followers

Look who decided to start writing again! This probably won't make too much sense unless you've read the other chapters first. Like the other chapters this includes forced feminisation, BDSM, and non-con, so it might not be your cup of tea. Regardless, do comment and email me to let me know what you think, or just to say hello/punish me for not writing for so long!

***

Chapter 5 - Two Months After Transformation

Peter looked down at the reflection staring back at him from the brightly polished floor. The long dark hair framing a perfectly made-up face with subtle but defined eyeshadow, lengthening mascara, and richly red lips that were - with his owner's permission - entirely free of a ball-gag for once.

He took it as a small mark of pride that he had managed to improve the house to such a high standard, but his lips were still pouting. They pouted as they always did whenever they had a chance to, as being allowed to forego a ball-gag typically meant that his Lordship would be receiving visitors, which in turn would mean Peter giving blowjobs to a parade of middle-age businessmen. The blowjobs being given now more-often-than-not with the tacit acknowledgement that the pretty little maid serving them had "a little something extra beneath her petticoats." With Lord Madison always emphasising the little.

Realising that his artificially plumped lips were noticeably downturned - and that a punishment would be forthcoming if he was seen to not be enjoying his position - Peter pushed them back into the half-mindless smile that his Lordship insisted his maid present to the world. He had now spent so long being trained as Francine that the face was starting to seem less unnatural to him, more like his own face than a mask he was being forced to wear.

It was a matter of serendipitous timing that just as Peter gave the bottom-step of the grand staircase a final flick with the feather duster that the doorbell rang to announce the arrival of the much-anticipated visitor. Even if he had not been able to hear the sonorous chimes of the bell echoing off the marble floors he would have automatically been made aware of their presence by the activation of the shock unit whenever the bell rang, a fact which was drilled into Peter as the visitor impatiently tapped for attention again and again.

Automatically smoothing out the pinafore of his dress before opening the door, Peter gripped the sturdy handle and leant backwards with all his weight to pull it open. The latest visitor though did not wait for Peter to unravel his well-rehearsed script welcoming them to the grounds, and didn't even wait for the door to be fully open before sashaying past Peter and dropping a Louis Vuitton weekend bag at his feet.

Lord Madison's new guest was not the usual middle-aged businessman: balding, sweaty and lecherously ogling Peter as soon as they arrived, instead it was a beautiful woman in her early twenties, the same age as Peter. Long, raven-black hair that reached down past her finely-toned figure wafted an air heavy with expensive perfume as she strode past him, not even drawing a second glance towards the young maid.

"Take my bag to my room maid, and tell uncle that I've arrived. I'll be waiting on the south veranda."

And with that she made to exit, leaving Peter standing alone in the grand entrance hallway watching the wiggle in her every step in the tight Prada dress that clung to her behind. As she turned to exit through the east wing though Lord Madison made his entrance from the same doorway.

"Uncle!" She cried as she threw her arms around him.

"Nathalie! Darling! I'm so very glad you decided to pay me a visit!" As his Lordship held his visitor in return he looked over at where his maid was still standing dumbfounded, mouth agape. "Don't just stand there gawping Francine, fetch my niece's bags from her car."

Now they broke their embrace and both stared at him: a look of stern warning in the eyes of his Lordship, and a look of utter indifference in Nathalie's. Feeling the full weight of their glares upon him Peter felt frozen to the spot, knowing that the slightest mistake would reveal himself to the beautiful young lady. Thoughts of asking for her help in his predicament never even entering his head for fear of her judgement, her presumed shocked revulsion at what he had been transformed into, so when he finally did collect himself enough to move it could only be as Francine.

"Yes, your Lordship." He curtsied, silently giving away another little bit of his masculinity and another possible chance to escape.

When he returned inside the manor house, weighed down under what felt like an entire wardrobe's worth of clothing, he found Lord Madison waiting for him alone, leaning on the long banister of the central staircase.

"Of course, she's not my biological niece you realise," He said with an offhand air, "I am, tragically, the last of the Madison line. Rather, she is a youthful and ambitious lady in whom I recognised a certain talent, a certain innate disposition, a certain capability and outlook, whilst she was taking part in an intern training programme at one of the companies I have financial holdings in."

Thoughts of the type of 'intern training programme' Lord Madison might be involved in flushed into Peter's head. "You mean she's like me? A sissy slave?"

"Don't be ridiculous Francine!" Lord Madison laughed aloud. "She's very much a woman. Rather, it was her inborn sense of superiority that I recognised. I'm entirely egalitarian in my approach to society Francine, there are Masters and Mistresses who lead, and then there are sissies and slaves who follow. But I am very glad to see that you're referring to yourself as a sissy, do keep it up!"

Peter's naturally pale face turned nearly crimson with embarrassment at the small Freudian slip he'd committed, as he tried to stutter out an explanation.

Ignoring his maid's protestations Lord Madison continued, "Now, I'm going to have to seclude myself slightly today as I'm deeply engaged with preparations for a little society event I intend to hold in a month or so. As such I'm going to leave the care of my niece in your capable hands and limp wrists. You shall start by taking her bags to her room, she'll be staying in the suite overlooking the west fountain. Do not disappoint her sissy, and even more importantly, do not disappoint me."

With that Lord Madison thrust a hand under the voluminous layer of petticoats, finding Peter's locked up cock quicker than the young maid could have found it herself, "I need hardly tell you not to reveal your past delusions of masculinity to her, now do I?"

"N- no Lord Madison," Peter shook his head.

"Good girl, you're to bring my luncheon to the office at 12.30." And without a word more Lord Madison turned and left.

Never the strongest person in the world Peter found that it took him multiple trips to drag all of the heavy bags all the way around to the suite where Nathalie would be staying. Once finally there Peter popped open the cases and was rewarded with the sight of a lingerie collection that rivalled the one Lord Madison had arranged for him. Peter found his hands almost shaking as he handled the delicate folds of silk and lace into the requisite drawers, for reasons he was no longer able to clearly explain or justify to himself.

When he did finally manage to compose both himself and the arrangement of his petticoats he turned to face the window and saw Nathalie already stretching out by the mansion's pool below, one of her toes just dangling off the edge of the lounger and into the azure waters. She had changed whilst he had been working and was now in a tastefully revealing Dolce & Gabbana bikini. The sunlight shone from her already bronzed skin as she reached over to where her handbag was, unknowingly pushing her cleavage together.

Beneath the many layers of his petticoats Peter felt an all too familiar movement as his cock strained against the bars of his tight metal cage. He felt his hand twitch, itching to reach beneath his petticoats and try to relieve what had been building up for two achingly long months, when she rolled the other way and her perfectly round ass cheeks showed, split by the bikini thong.

He was only stopped in this endeavour by the thought that his Lordship might be watching him at any moment, and only brought out of the daydream when Nathalie found her handbag, and withdrew from it a small silver handbell of a type that Peter knew all too well. Forewarned by the sight of the bell he gathered his hems in his hands and hurried for the stairs, but it was no use as two floors below Nathalie gave the bell a gentle ring, immediately triggering the wireless electro-shocker in Peter's cage to alert him that his services were required.

The click clack of Peter's stiletto heels across the hard tiles that surrounded the pool were all too familiar to him, as increasingly was the feminine tone to his voice.

"You rang ma'am?" He enquired with a curtsey.

The higher pitch, yet softer, tone to his voice being partly coached by his Lordship, partly formed by the restrictive choker-collar around his neck, and partly adopted by Peter out of sheer fear that his true nature would be exposed.

Without lifting her sunglasses, or even raising her head from the lounger, she waved disinterestedly in the direction of the mansion's kitchen, "Cosmopolitan, easy on the Cointreau".

And with that Peter was dismissed.

More used as he was to preparing nothing more complicated than a Manhattan for his Lordship, it took Peter some time to prepare the drink, and the entire process was not helped by his hands shaking from nerves at how close he felt he was to being found out. His jitters were covered though by the rattling of the glass on the silver serving tray as he tottered his way back to the pool.

But when he got there she seemed to be either be asleep or studiously ignoring him, leaving Peter to stand there in the blazingly hot sun. for what felt like an eternity. His constant training leaving him no longer really able to act unless he'd been ordered to do so, he was only able to wait and try to avoid thinking about how hot it was to wear petticoats and tight latex panties in the middle of August.

Just as his arms felt as though they were going to give way beneath the strain Nathalie rolled over onto her back and pushed her sunglasses down the bridge of her nose to look at the maid more clearly.

"You know, I am glad uncle decided to hire a maid and not yet another dreary lecherous old butler who would spend half his time staring at my chest instead of focusing on serving me like you are Francine. You appreciate the opportunity to serve."

"Th- thank you ma'am." Peter did his best to curtsey without allowing the hem of his short uniform to raise too much and reveal the cage beneath.

In one smooth motion she took the drink from the tray he was holding, settled back onto the recliner, and raised a foot so that it was waggling just under Peter's nose.

"Like giving me a pedicure and reapplying my toenail polish. I can see that you've done a simply charming job on your own."

Peter tried not to blush at the compliment as he curtseyed once more, catching site of his shiny red toenails.

"And I certainly wouldn't even dream of asking some clattering old valet to help me apply some tanning lotion," she continued. "Speaking of which, I think it's time to reapply." She snapped her fingers and pointed at the boutique brand of lotion at her feet.

It was clear what she expected, and Peter got down on his knees, being careful not to stretch or ladder his tights, squeezing out a little white puddle of the lotion onto his palm. When he looked up again he immediately began fantasising about squeezing out a different type of little white puddle as Nathalie had turned onto her front and Peter realised that he was going to have to rub the cream up and down her long thighs and into her perfectly shaped arse cheeks.

If Nathalie did hear the small squeal of frustrated excitement in her servant's voice then she elected to ignore it and continue relaxing, soaking in the warmth of the late morning. The trembling of Peter's hands was only matched by the constant throbbing of his constricted cock as he slowly continued massaging in the lotion up to her slim shoulders.

Nathalie stretched and turned onto her back, pushing her sunglasses back up her nose and relaxing in the sunlight.

"And again Francine," she ordered calmly.

Starting again at her toes, which she wriggled under Peter's nose as he applied the cool lotion, he began working his way up her body. Running over her thighs and her toned, firm tummy he squirted out another dollop of lotion as he came closer and closer to her bikini-covered breasts.

Peter felt his cock give another fruitless little kick as it strained against the bars of his cage, followed by a single drop of pre-cum leaking from the tip, running down his panties, and onto the tiles. Without even thinking about it his hand automatically reached down to wipe it up and transfer it to his mouth.

Then, when he'd covered every inch of her body that was bare to the world, Nathalie spoke once more.

"You know, since the manor's a good ten miles from the nearest hamlet, and since it's just my uncle and us girls here I think I'm going to go ahead and take a full body tan."

Nathalie sat upright on the lounger and began slowly untying the string top of her bikini, struggling a little with the knot.

"A little help here Francine?"

Peter's heels clicked against the tiles again as he minced a little walking around to behind her and began fumbling with the knot himself, half-troubled by the long fake nails Lord Madison made him wear and half-distracted by the thought of seeing the beautiful ingenue bearing her perfect looking breasts and sensitive nipples to the warmth of the sun in front of him.

Finally, just as the knot came loose, and Nathalie started to loosen her top lowering it further down and down her cleavage, the chimes of the mansion's clock tower struck 12 o'clock. Simultaneously the electro-device on his chastity cage struck with it, shocking him to the spot.

"I believe Lord Madison requires my attention for your luncheon madam."

"Oh bother," she said as she slumped back down, drawing the bikini top back around her, "run along then." With that she returned to her casual ignoring of her maid, leaving Peter with the tantalising but forever distant possibility of an intimate relationship with his new boss. The sight of her squeezing out some balm into her palm, and the thought of her full breasts, was one that would linger hauntingly in Peter's mind as he tottered away to prepare their meals.

***

Later that evening, as the clock once more struck the hour, Lord Madison and his Niece settled at each end of the long mahogany table in the dining room. Highly polished silverware and antique porcelain sat atop a lace dining cloth, containing a main of venison civet with a celeriac dauphinoise, honey and rosemary glazed carrots, and freshly podded petit pois.

To his shame and surprise Peter had become something of an accomplished cook for his Lordship over the past two months service, learning very quickly that mistakes would not be tolerated; that if the jus with Lord Madison's steak was not up to par, then Peter would be going without any meal at all for the evening.

Peter stood between them silently, waiting to be called to attend to either head of the table. On the wall behind him stood a stern looking portrait of the 14th Lord Madison, in full military regalia, depicting him victorious after the battle of Chinkiang in the opium war. Had Peter known of the debauchery and destruction that followed his entrance to Nanking shortly afterwards he would have understood the leery, predatory, hunger in the dark eyes of the portrait.

Nathalie rested her cutlery across her plate with a slight tinkle. "Would you excuse me for a moment to powder my nose Uncle."

"Of course dear, but do hurry back as I believe there's a dark chocolate and spiced rum mousse for dessert."

Peter curtsied as Nathalie passed him without concern or attention, a waft of her elegant perfume passing under his nose, before he moved to clear the dishes from the table.

"Before you carry on with your duties Francine, there's a more pressing matter to take care of."

Even before he saw Lord Madison's hands disappear below the table, and heard the slow zzzzip sound, Peter seemed to have a premonition of how else he would be serving his Lordship that evening.

"Don't dilly-dally girl, you'll likely want to finish before my niece returns. Or perhaps you feel like putting on a show for her? My, my, but you are becoming a truly shameless little hussy, aren't you?"

Blushing deeply, and ever eager to maintain his secret for as long as possible, Peter dropped to his knees and crawled beneath the frilly edges of the dining cloth. There he was greeted by the already hard cock of his master pointing directly at his face.

It was just as Peter took the firm, bulbous head past his lips that he heard the door to the hallway open once more and Nathalie returned. The taste and shape of his master's cock were now disconcertingly familiar to him, but the sensation of his hand pressing against the back of his head and pushing him down all the way could still take Peter off-guard as he found himself trapped between his Lordship's thighs.

"Nathalie my dear, as we're alone again, do come and sit a little closer. Keep your uncle company. How are matters down in London? How is University life treating you my dear?"

Peter could hardly keep up with the conversation with the feeling of a hard cock so deep in his throat choking him quite efficiently, but the scraping sound of a chair being pulled out to his left was all the warning that he needed to move out of the way lest he be discovered in such a compromising position.

"Oh London's much the same as you left it Uncle. I do wish you'd come back just to visit sometimes though or at least put me in charge of a more interesting company, sitting through some of those dreary meetings without you can be quite tiresome."

"If the meeting's dull it's because you're already familiar with what's being said, and you simply need to find something novel, perhaps in one of your new employees. I know that's where I found most of my pleasure."

Taking a firm grip of Peter's long curls, Lord Madison began slowly pumping his maid's head back and forward, as he continued the conversation. Only rarely allowing Peter enough of a gap to take a breath that was as hurried as it was hushed.

It was on one such brief respite that Peter watched in mute frustrated ecstasy as Nathalie slowly uncrossed and recrossed her long, tanned legs, casually and unknowingly flashing Peter a tantalising glimpse of her panties.

"Where in the devil is that girl with dessert? Nathalie do be a dear and ring for Francine. The bell's by the claret."

Peter had just enough time to brace himself before the innocuous sounding chiming began, and with it the shocking of his collar and the twitching of his throat around his master's cock. The ringing continued until he felt a large hand push back firmly on his shoulders landing his pantie covered arse on the floor, the thud muffled by the rustle of his many petticoats.

Now sat squat on the floor though Peter found himself once more at eye-level with a dripping cock, and he realised his owner's plans: as he had not yet earned his meal for the day he would have to take the cumshot over his face.

But Lord Madison had no intention of making anything so simple for his maid at this stage of her training and rather than simply face-fucking her to orgasm he'd pushed her away earlier, forcing the effete maid to gently wrap her fingers around his throbbing cock and start stroking. He wanted his sissy to be the architect of his own humiliation, when his Lordship did cum he wanted Peter to know that this was his doing, that his humiliation was his own fault, and that Lord Madison was simply facilitating his downfall.

Nikki258
Nikki258
129 Followers
12