To the Manor Bound Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Which is exactly what happened as the bell rang once more and string after string of hot cum landed across Peter's eyes, over his cheeks, and onto his lips. Completely covering him in what felt like pints of warm sticky jizz.

Not daring to wipe it off or lick any of it up, all Peter could do was sit there in the dark, with cum dribbling down his chin, staring longingly at Nathalies panty covered pussy. Patiently waiting for an opportunity to crawl back out, thank his Lordship for the cum shot, and scurry off to fetch their desert.

***

That night the hot, sultry late-August weather, that had seemed custom-made for sunbathing and long leisurely evening meals, came crashing down into a late summer thunderstorm as the humidity collapsed into itself in an instant.

He had only been asleep for some ten minutes when through the din of rain lashing against his window and occasional rumble of thunder Peter awoke to the sound of a slightly hesitant tapping on his door. His usual night-time bondage had been reduced to a single ankle-chain to a bedpost that evening as his Lordship had kept him up later than usual "relieving the stress of a tiresome day's hard labour". Peter sat upright in his silk negligee as the door to his bedroom opened.

Standing in the doorway was Nathalie, dressed in the diaphanous blue teddy that Peter had laid out for her just an hour or so before. The half-light coming from the hallway providing just enough illumination to highlight the dark areolas and nipples temptingly half-hidden behind the gauzy fabric, and the skimpy thong panties beneath.

"Francine? Are you awake? I don't like sleeping alone on a night like this. I'd ask uncle but it wouldn't feel right." She didn't even ask for his permission - though he would have given it in an instant without thinking of the possible danger of his true nature being discovered - she simply climbed in behind him and held him as the little spoon, pressing her breasts against him for comfort. "It wouldn't feel right with my uncle, but I think us girls can have a little slumber party together."

Peter's deep moan was covered by a fortuitous roll of thunder across the Borsetshire hills as she wrapped an arm around him, and he carefully moved his hidden shackled ankle away from her touch.

"We can be friends, right. Just because you're a maid, just because you're a servant, doesn't mean we can't get along." She slowly ran a hand through Peter's curls, trailing them down around her neck, "And it definitely doesn't mean we can't do things for each other."

She snuggled closer and Peter felt the delicate warmth of her breath on the back of his neck. The tension of the storm outside now matching the tension that ran through his body as he began to panic about what Nathalie's true intentions were, and what her reaction might be.

"Ma'am, please, I-"

"Shhh now, Francine, there's nothing wrong with what we're doing. Do you not want me to continue?" She whined needily.

But her hands continued to move, over his new breasts, down the line of his stomach and lower and lower closer to the dangerous revelation below.

"Ma'am, I'm not sure that this is appropriate. My master might not approve."

Nathalie was now half-wrapped around him, slowly entwining their limbs together.

"Whilst I'm staying here you're serving me too right? Don't you want to help me? I just want a little comfort from the storm, it's so powerful and scary." There was now a tone in her fearful pleading that almost bordered on the mocking, "besides, there's not going to be anything here that I've not seen before right?"

Before Peter had a chance to react she thrust her hand down further, darting it into his panties and wrapping it firmly around his caged cock that was already starting to leak pre-cum again.

"It's true then! It's true! Uncle told me before I got here that he was turning some little upstart faggot into a sissy maid. I didn't think it could really be true, but there's not a speck of masculinity left in you!"

Peter looked back in a terror of realisation as a close bolt of lightning lit up the room, revealing a change in poise, and a revelation of Nathalie's true dominance. Gone was the honey-sweet innocence by the pool, gone was the charmingly educated lady of the dinner table, and illuminated instead was a teasing, manipulative, power-hungry bitch.

"Wh-wha- b-b-but I", he stammered.

Nathalie laughed and mocked his surprise, "A-wha, a-wha, a-wha. You stupid little pansy can't you even speak? I've known this whole time, I just wanted to have a little fun teasing you. Why do you think I was showing off my body by the pool, or flashing you my panties at dinner?" She pushed him onto his back, easily overpowering his tired body, and straddled his chest. Pinning his arms to his chest with her long powerful thighs, she leant in close and slapped him hard across the cheeks with each point that she made.

"But do you know what's going to be even more fun?" slap "Using you all night for whatever I want to do" slap "Having you service me all night." slap "Maid Francine?" slap "More like Maid Faggot!"

She reached back under his negligee and wrapped his poor, aching, swollen balls in her hand and began to squeeze, slowly at first but increasing in pressure.

"You were so busy being a greedy little cock-slut sucking your Master's hard dick all evening that you forgot that you had a mistress to look after too! Didn't you? Now are you going to do what I tell you to do, or do I need to scream for my uncle? Do you know how he'd punish you if he came in here and found me half-naked and your little clitty straining like that. I'd only need to tell him that you'd refused to serve me for a second and you'd spend the rest of the year in the dungeon or worse."

"I'll serve you Mistress, of course I will!" Peter hurriedly squeaked in genuine fear, both at the thought of the lecture and the spanking that Lord Madison would deliver, and the terror of the unknown at what Nathalie herself would do to him if he refused. She suddenly seemed both so cruel and unpredictable that he started to wonder whether Lord Madison wasn't so bad, by comparison at least if nothing else.

"Good girl," she leaned in close and whispered in his ear, "Now, normally I would break out a strap-on and make a real woman out of you, but your Master has told me that he's saving your little arse virginity for himself for a special occasion. So instead let's start off your pussy licking training with a little practical exam."

She moved forward, positioning her panty covered pussy over his face. The heady perfume of excitement was overwhelming to Peter but he didn't have time to appreciate it before Nathalie dropped lower and began grinding her sopping wet crotch over his face.

"After all, that's the main reason I came out to the countryside for a fortnight: to help uncle complete your training. In case Lord Madison invites any female guests to his estate you'll be expected to serve them however they desire. So you, your tongue, my pussy and my arsehole are all going to get very, very well acquainted over the next two weeks."

Grabbing a handful of his long hair she rocked her own head backwards in pleasure and moaned, "and you had better be a quick learner."

Pulling her panties to one side Nathalie began her first of what was intended to be a fully comprehensive series of lectures on the fine art of pussy licking, directing him with a firm grip on his achingly full balls.

"Is this what you were so desperate to see? Well let me tell you little sissy that your useless little worm would never be enough to satisfy a woman, there. It's only by submitting, truly submitting, that you're going to find your place and learn how to please your superiors."

Panting as she relentlessly rode his face, "Not just cunnilingus of course, I'm here to teach you all the arts of pleasing a woman, at least all the arts that a pathetic little sissy like you is capable of, since there's no way this little maggot could provide any pleasure than a quick giggle. But foot massages, rimming, sissy pony-girl racing, face-sitting are all on the menu."

"Did you think I'd not noticed how much you were staring at my body whilst I was by the pool? Did you really think you could ogle someone so superior as me and get away with it? Or are you really so deluded as to think that I might in some way be interested in some pathetic little faggot like you? This is the only way a sissy can please a woman!"

The sissy wriggled beneath her as her pussy began to spasm and she came to a screaming orgasm just at the thought of the tortures she would be able to inflict on her new student.

It would be near to dawn by the time she collapsed fully satisfied onto Peter's bed, worn out after close to a dozen orgasms through the long night of the storm. Leaving herself just enough energy to kick the poor young maid onto the floor at the end of the bed and attach the more standard hog-tie bondage and ball-gag, though Nathalie was generous enough to shove her ruined soaking-wet panties in first.

As the first golden streaks of morning light came through the window Peter's exhausted mind still found the energy to contemplate several things: would the taste of hot wet pussy ever truly ever leave his mouth, was Lord Madison really all that bad compared to this psychotic young woman who had been arranged to train him? What was it he was really being trained for? What else did he have to lose? But most of all, since the timer locks had only just been set on his hogtie, how was he going to get to Lord Madison's room for his morning blowjob in time?

12