All Comments on 'To the Manor Bound Ch. 05'

by Nikki258

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
a_reader2211a_reader2211over 1 year ago

Glad to see this story continuing! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

lovely to see this continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

glad to have you back

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Wow, you're back!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

We need the next chapter soon 🙏!!!

sissymark79sissymark79over 1 year ago

Absolutely fantastic stuff! I cannot wait for the next instalment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Firstly, oh my god you are alive. I have been waiting and praying on a return of theis story since... well sicne the last chapter, this story is very nears and dear to my heart as it was what introduced me to a lot of my fetishes and showed me the power of well written erotica and to see it back after so long and coming to write myself is welll... a dream come true.

Nathalie is an wonderful addition and hopfully a recuring character in the future while the Lord still holds his decedent imperial grace leaving me wanting more.

And you know what? I want to help. The moment i finished the chapter i made a literotica account that is in the process of being approved, I would consider it a pleasure, neigh an honour if I could work with you in brining this story to continued greater heights. I've had seven long years to think up ideas for this setting, and I'm more than happy to share.

watchout for a message from SurvileSupplicant, I'll be in touch!

SurvileSupplicantSurvileSupplicantover 1 year ago

Right, now that I've had the chance to read through it several dozen times for the sake of posterity I would like to commend you on several things. Firstly that his lordship is still written with a level of banal decadence that is great to watch, its clear he enjoys what he's doing but its not to the point where every waking moment is debauchery. He wants to train a maid and there is function in what is being done, it gives grounding to his person and makes him seem more like a real person as opposed to a conjured up caricature. Secondly, your world building, albeit used sparsely in this chapter, is slowly building up inferences to stuff that will happen later on which is always great work and sets the pulse aquiver.

Now, for Francine you are doing very well in showing the slow adaption to her conditioning, both in body (you allusion to lips being enhanced), action (has got good at cooking and actually puts effort into cleaning) and mind (her thought processes associating serving with pleasure even if it is chastised pleasure.) But you maintain the reluctance and revulsion at some things. It shows that yes, conditioning someone into a new role is something that takes time and even when it doesn't advance all the way it does leave its marks. She's not going to be broken in a single incident, but its clear she's going through stages of denial, anger, bargaining, depression and acceptance akin to the cycle of grief. She has accepted some changes as something she has to bear with even as she still tries in vein to figure out a way out and resist her conditioning. Well done you!

Nathalie is a treat, the way you've written her actions mean that on the second viewing you can spot the moments where she was aware and playing along. She also offers an interesting antipode to his lordship venerating a sissy taking their rightful place to someone who enjoys seeing someone degraded.

If there is anything I would have to critique it is that the description of Francine's various uniforms wasn't as prominent this chapter nor the effects of having staid for so long. Such as the inevitable time when the epoxy holding her breasts to her chest degrades and his lordship has to reapply it. But that's just me nit-picking for the sake of keeping this chapter review balanced.

In a sentence: A superb return from one of my favs!

Please get in touch as per my other messages, and keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"Long dark hair"? I thought Peter was a blonde? Though tbf i guess Madison could have had his hair dyed to a darker colour as punishment for last chapter.

Good stuff tho, aside from a few mistakes here and there(a good beta or editor could fix that) this is still as awesome as it ever was.

leeanna19leeanna19over 1 year ago

Great to see you continuing this after such a long while. Great story

mistimksmistimksover 1 year ago

So glad you are back! Thank you for continuing this great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Absolutely thrilled to see you back and continuing this story! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I think the story is well written. As another comment said Peter was a blond now dark haired.

Are you going to continue the story? Curious if Peter's ass is going to be used. If he will be the main event (used by many in attendance some at both ends) at one of the Master's parties. Since the wealthy guy who came to make up a contract and worked in porn use Peter in his porn films?

Hope to see more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

more plz

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

are we going to have to wait another six years for another chapter?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous