To The Manor (Re)born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's nothing," grinned Marjorie. "You've got your cock and balls out in public, and anyway, before you fuck me, I want your tongue up my cunt!"

The Rector looked at her in amazement.

"I never realised you had such an extensive vocabulary," he said, as a smile began to break out on his face. "Or such a lovely imagination. I love the feel the fresh air on my cock and balls, and I can't wait to taste your cunt before I fuck you!"

"That's my boy," winked Marjorie. "I do like a fast learner!"

They looked around the greenhouse, but only found some old, dry and brittle bamboo stakes, which Marjorie rejected on the grounds that they would probably disintegrate after a few hard strokes.

"Let' see what Old Ned has got in his shed," she said, nodding at the large potting shed which stood next to the greenhouse.

The door was ajar, and Marjorie led the way in. It smelt dusty, with undertones of compost and manure.

"Pooh!" she said, wrinkling up her nose. "How can Old Ned work in here?"

She noted how orderly and tidy the place was, for all its malodorous state. Looking around, her eyes alighted on a cut down broom handle. She took hold of it and hefted it in her hands.

"This do?" she asked, showing the Rector. His eyes lit up.

"Oh my!" he breathed. "That's going to bruise as well. It's perfect my dear, and look! That bench over there is just the right height. If I bend over like this, you've got plenty of room to swing. Shall we begin?"

The rector bent over the workbench, and Marjorie stood behind him, and to his left.

"Tell me when you've had enough," she said quietly. "This is going to be my first ever caning session. I hope you enjoy it, because it's going to be a regular thing from now on!"

She drew back her arm and swung. The broom handle whistled through the air and connected with the Rector's bum with a sharp crack! He jumped, but made no sound. Marjorie repeated her action, and more by luck than judgement, managed to lay the second stroke right across the thick red line that was already appearing on the Rector's bum. This time there was a sharp intake of breath, but still no cry of pain.

Marjorie was getting into a rhythm. She swung, struck, reloaded and swung again. When her eighth stroke landed, the Rector let out an agonised 'Aargh!' and his legs began to shake.

Stroke number nine brought a similar exclamation and his left leg came up in a reflex action.

"One more, I think," said Marjorie and she brought her arm down in a vicious arc. The broom handle landed with the sound of an axe being driven into a ripe water melon. The rector howled, and turned to face Marjorie.

There were tears in his eyes, and he rubbed the back of his hand underneath his nose to try and wipe some of the snot away. But Marjorie only had eyes for his cock.It stood up proudly, and his balls swung freely between his legs.

"Oh, Gerald," she said in an awe struck voice, "did my caning cause that?"

He grinned at her.

"It certainly did, Miss Frobisher," he replied. "Now where would you like me to put it?"

"In my cunt, of course," laughed Marjorie. "Let's swap places. I'll bend over the bench and you can fuck me from behind!"

In no time at all, they had indeed swapped places, and Marjorie could feel the heat radiating off the Rector's cock as he lined it up with her cunt slit.

"It's going to happen!" Marjorie thought to herself as she felt her outer cunt lips being parted by the Rector's mushroom head. "Oh, for fuck's sake, get it over with!" she thought and then there was a fleeting moment of intense agony as Rector Sim pushed his way in, spreading her cunt wide and filling her up beautifully with his rigid cock.

"Oh, fuck!" moaned Marjorie, "that feels so good!" She relaxed and opened her legs wider as her first ever lover started to fuck her in earnest.

Both Marjorie and the Rector were so engrossed with their own personal lust that they missed both the shed door opening, and Old Ned wandering in, curious to discover what was going on in his potting shed. When he caught sight of the rutting Marjorie and the Rector, he made his way around to the front of the workbench and stood and watched the pair fucking. He didn't say a word.

Suddenly, Marjorie became aware that she and the Rector had an audience. Her mouth opened wide to scream, but Old Ned was too quick for her. He unzipped and thrust his cock into Marjorie's open mouth.

Instinctively, Marjorie clamped her lips around his throbbing cock and started to suck on it. If the Rector noticed anything out of the ordinary, he didn't break stride, and continued to fuck Marjorie's cunt from behind.

"Well, this is a bit of alright," Marjorie thought to herself. "I've gone from dried up, frustrated old spinster to a cock sucking dominatrix, who's being fucked doggy style, in the blink of an eye!"

Whilst Marjorie was thinking these thoughts, Audrey was bouncing up and down on Lucas's cock, her mind full of similar images.

"I'm back as Lady of the Manor," she told herself as yet another orgasm filled her with pleasure, "I'm a Hot Wife whose cuckold is rich enough to keep me in luxury for the rest of my days. and my mother-in-law is happy to keep my lesbian side well satisfied. Things are looking up at last."

Six months later...

Audrey put down her empty coffee cup and smiled at her two lunch companions.

"I'm afraid I'm going to have to love you and leave you," she said. "I left Richard in charge of the caterers, and I must go and see that he's done as I instructed. I'll see you both at Marjorie's party tonight. Don't forget, Olwen, we'll both need to be very gentle with her, now that she's pregnant."

Marjorie blushed.

"It's a bitch," she said, looking longingly at Olwen, who was enjoying an after lunch cigar. "I've been forbidden to smoke, and I miss my cigars and my pipe. And Gerald is so gentle when he fucks me these days. I can't wait to have him slamming his cock into me once I've had this sprog!"

Olwen blew a cloud of creamy smoke at Marjorie, and leaned over and gave her a smokey kiss.

"It's not the same, I know," she smiled, "but it's better than nothing. Tell me, my delicate Pet, have you worked out who the father is yet?

Marjorie shook her head and grinned.

"Not a clue," she admitted. "That's the problem when your fiance allows you to fuck around, as long as he can watch. It could be Gerald, of course, but it could equally be Old Ned, or Lucas. You remember that threesome you, Lucas and I had at Audrey's mid-summer ball, Olwen? Lucas fucked us both, but he came in me twice. And Old Ned won't take any money for tending my garden, or the one in the Rectory. He takes his wages in kind, and for an old man, he certainly is very vigorous. I love being Ned fucked!"

Olwen nodded, and felt her clit stir as she recalled how Marjorie and Lucas had both been inside her at the same time.

"Old Ned is such a wonderful lover," continued Marjorie. "The amount of cum he leaves in me after we've fucked. I'm leaking for hours!"

"Well, I'm off," Audrey said, getting to her feet. "I've just remembered that I need to milk Richard before tonight's do. I'll see you later, ladies. Don't forget, it's a bdsm-themed party!"

The lunch meeting broke up, and Olwen drove Marjorie home. She'd set up a tryst with Xavi for a late Saturday afternoon fuck before they both were due up at the Manor.

Marjorie kissed Olwen and got out of the car.

"See you later," she called through the open car window. As Olwen drove off, anxious for Xavi's cock, Marjorie went into her cottage and shut the front door carefully. She selected a thin walking stick from the umbrella stand in the hallway, just inside the front door.

"Gerald?" she called upstairs to the back bedroom, where she'd left the Rector writing tomorrow's sermon.

"I hope that sermon's done and dusted. I'm coming up and I need seeing to. I'm bringing your favourite walking stick up with me."

As she ascended the stairs, Marjorie heard the sound of a pair of trousers being removed. She'd get her gentle pre-party fuck after all, she thought with a grin.