To The Manor (Re)born Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers

"Out!" Audrey instructed, remembering Olwen's advice to make everything seem like a command rather than a request.

Richard waddled into the bedroom awkwardly.

"You know the drill." Olwen took charge for the moment. "You watched me peg my cuckold often enough. Get over the foot of the bed and spread your arms and your legs."

As Marjorie watched in amazement, Richard bent over the foot of the bed and took up the position his mother had suggested. Moving quickly, Olwen secured his arms to two eye-hole cleats screwed into the frame of the bed with wrist cuffs. Then she did the same with ankle cuffs, securing them to the feet of the bed. She stood back and admired her handiwork.

"Hmmm! Not quite. A couple of pillows, I think," she muttered to herself.

She undid the wrist cuffs.

"Stand up," she commanded, and Richard obeyed immediately.

Olwen got two pillows from the head of the bed and placed them in front of Richard's tummy, on the end of the bed.

"Lie down!" she snapped, and Richard did as he was told, spreading his arms again and allowing his wrists to be cuffed back onto the eye-hole cleats. Marjorie noticed that the addition of the pillows meant that Richard's arse was now at a higher level. To her amazement, it seemed that there was already something inside his arsehole. It was gaping like the entrance to a drain!

"Good old reliable Brabinger," chuckled Olwen. "As you can see, Audrey, he remembered to open my son up ready for you. Now, are you going to take that speculum out, or am I?"

"Be my guest," replied Audrey, not wishing to let on that she had no idea how to remove the metal object that was keeping her new husband's arsehole wide open. She watched in amazement as Olwen released a clip and began to ratchet the speculum closed. It slid out of him easily, leaving his arsehole wide and ready for Audrey's strap-on.

Olwen put the speculum down on a small bedside table.

"I doubt if you'll need that again," she said with a grin, "but I'll leave it here just in case. I can easily get another one if I need it."

She came back to Audrey's side.

"Ready?" she asked, and Audrey nodded.

"Line your cock up with his arsehole," Olwen began, nodding in approval as Audrey steadied her strap-on with one hand and held onto Richard's waist with the other.

"Now ease the tip in," Olwen continued. "Just push your hips forward slightly. Like that. Good. There you are, you clever girl. You're in!"

Olwen leaned forward and kissed Audrey. Marjorie could see from her vantage point that there was a lot of tongue action going on in the kiss, and her nipples hardened and her clit stirred. She reached under her Maid of Honour outfit, pushed her knickers aside and slid a finger into her already very damp cunt. She found her clit straight away and started to stroke, coaxing her out from under her hood.

Meanwhile, Audrey and Olwen had broken off their kiss, and the older woman was whispering something in her daughter-in-law's ear. She gave her another peck on the mouth, and walked back to join Marjorie on the settee.

Marjorie whipped her hand out of her knickers with a guilty look on her face. Olwen tutted and shook her head.

"Don't stop on my behalf, my Pet," she smiled. "Or would you prefer me to finger you?"

"Marjorie blushed.

"Would you?" she whispered breathlessly. "Oh, Olwen, I'd love that!"

Olwen motioned for Marjorie to come and sit on her lap. They kissed passionately, and as Marjorie felt Olwen's fingers slide into her cunt and seek her clit, she slid her tongue into Olwen's mouth.

"Watch this!" Olwen whispered as she nodded to Audrey.

Marjorie's best friend winked at her two watchers and jerked her hips forward suddenly. Her dildo disappeared up her husband's arse and he howled in agony.

"I suppose that even a howl like that could be interpreted as music," Olwen remarked sardonically. "and you know the old saying about music being the food of love! So play on, Audrey! Fuck my son like the bitch that he is. He's yours, now my darling. Treat him rough and make him obey your every command."

Audrey did as she was told. Standing full square behind Richard, she gripped his hips and started to peg him. His arsehole, stretched by the speculum for a couple of hours, easily expanded to take Audrey's huge strap-on cock. Marjorie continued to sit on Olwen's lap and the two women kissed and cuddled whilst watching their friend consummate her new Female Led Marriage.

Eventually Audrey pulled her cock out of Richard. He groaned, but whether from satisfaction or from relief wasn't clear. The newly married wife turned and faced her friends.

"Phew! This pegging is bloody hard work!" she said breathlessly. "Now I don't know about you pair, but I'm ready for some cock. Didn't you mention some boyfriends, Olwen?"

"Yes I did, my dear," smiled Olwen, slipping her finger out of Marjorie's cunt and sucking the cunt cream off it with much enjoyment.

"Tell you what " she went on, "I'll take Marjorie downstairs, and get her fixed up. Then I'll come back with a couple of cocks for us both. Cut your cuckold loose and put him back in the closet. Unless you'd prefer him to watch his wife and his mother getting fucked, of course."

Left alone with Richard, Audrey released him from his bondage and he stood up. She did a double take when she saw his cock. It was long, thick and dripping pre cum.

"That looks like it's about to explode," she grinned at him. "If you behave yourself, and sit down over there and watch me getting fucked, I might consider giving you some relief!"

Richard's eyes widened.

"You'd defy my mother?" he asked. Audrey shook her head.

"Not defy her," she replied. "I love the way she operates. My late husband was a cheating, lying bastard, who only looked out for himself. I'm not going back to that way of life."

"I intend repairing the damage Archie wreaked, and giving the people he lied to and cheated, reparation. Your money will help with that. They won't know about our lifestyle, of course. I really do like the idea of being a Hot Wife, and making you my cuckold."

"But I want to be fair with you. If you agree that I can take lovers, women as well as men, I promise you that I'll milk you once a week, to relieve the pressure on your balls, and to prevent any problems with your prostate in the future."

Richard smiled.

"It's a deal!" he said. "In public and in front of mother and those who know, I'll be submissive and a willing cuckold. When we're alone, I'll be submissive in a different way, and a willing cuckold!"

They both laughed, and Richard added, "Will you still punish me, please? I am a proper submissive. I crave pain, and I can't think of anyone I'd prefer to give it to me than my beautiful Hot Wife "

Audrey winked at him.

"Be careful what you ask for," she smiled. "I'd never punished anyone before I met Olwen and she introduced me to the practice. I really enjoyed putting stripes on your arse with those stinging nettles!"

Her demeanour changed as they heard footsteps in the corridor outside.

"Go and sit in that chair, cuckold, and don't move until I give you permission," she said in a loud voice as the door to the Master suite opened, and Olwen came in, flanked by two gorgeous looking young men.

"So good to hear you exercising your authority so soon, darling," she began, indicating first one, then the other of her companions. "May I introduce Xavier and Lucas? They work for your cuckold, but more importantly, they're my long standing boyfriends. Say hello to my new daughter-in-law, boys."

"Both men came forward and each of them took one of Audrey's hands. They bent at the waist in unison, and each kissed the back of the hand he was holding.

Audrey giggled.

"Xavier and Lucas?" she repeated, "how delightful to make both your acquaintances. It seems I have a very difficult choice to make."

"Don't fret, Audrey," smiled Olwen. "I can vouch for both of them. They are both capable of re-loading very quickly. Whomever you choose first, I'll take the other one, and when we're done, we'll swap!"

"In that case, I think I'll start with Xavier," replied Audrey, handing Lucas back to Olwen. "I'll send him to look for you when we've finished. My cuckold can clean me up ready for round two with Lucas!"

With a wicked wink, Olwen led Lucas back out and Audrey indicated the huge bed which lay awaiting her and Xavier.

"Come on, Xavier," she teased, "I've got a marriage to consummate!"

"My friends call me Xavi," he said, shucking off his shoes and unbuckling his belt. He dropped his trousers, revealing that he'd come to the wedding party in 'commando' mode. Audrey helped him pull his shirt up over his head, and then they were both naked.

"I hope we're going to be a lot more than just friends," Audrey told Xavi, as she reached out for his cock.

"Look and learn, cucky," said Audrey sternly. "Your Hot Wife is about to get herself properly fucked, but don't worry. I'll sit on your face when Xavi's had me. All you're good for now is clean up."

Richarrd felt his cock swell and thicken as he watched Audrey sink to her knees and peel back Xavi's foreskin. Her tongue came out and she licked the dark purple mushroom head.

"Mmm!" she purred. "So smooth! So hard! So tasty!"

"Tell me, Xavi," she went on, "what is it that you do in my cuckold's business?"

"I'm head of communications, ma'am," he replied breathlessly.

"Well you seem pretty good at communicating your needs, you clever boy," smiled Audrey, and she opened her mouth and took Xavi's length all the way in. Richard could see her throat muscles working and he let out a groan at exactly the same time as Xavi.

Audrey bobbed back and forth a few times on Xavi's cock until she had to release him and gasp for air. His cock dripped with her drool and bobbed up and down slowly.

"As much as I'd love you to cum in my mouth, I want you in my cunt now," demanded Audrey, getting to her feet and kneeling up on the bed. She faced Richard on her hands and knees.

"Fuck me from behind," she instructed. "I want to see my cuckold's face when I'm being fucked!"

Xavi got up onto the bed and positioned himself behind Audrey. He steadied himself by gripping her hips, and Audrey reached down between her legs and got hold of his cock. She pulled him into position and nodded.

"That's about right," she muttered. "Put it in, Xavi baby. Make your boss a cuckold!"

Xavi did as he was told, easing himself into Audrey's cunt. She moaned with pleasure as his thick cock peeled back her inner lips and slid in silently. Audrey loved her dildo, and scissoring with both Olwen and Marjorie recently had given her a thrill too, but there was no sensation like that which having a hard, thick cock inside her provoked in her, she thought as Xavi began to gently fuck her.

"Harder, big boy!" she urged. "Slam that cock up me! Mmmm! That's better! Yes! Give me a good pounding, baby!"

The sound of Xavi's thighs slapping against Audrey echoed in the huge bedroom. Richard could detect the scent of Audrey's passion, and his cock swelled even harder. He gripped the throbbing member, and Audrey tutted.

"Don't do that, cucky," she gasped as Xavi's cock brought on her first orgasm, and her whole body began to shake. "You're here to watch, not to pleasure yourself. Let that cock go!"

Richard did as he was told, and thought to himself,

"She's wonderful! She's slipping into the role of dominant Hot Wife perfectly! I'm so glad mother chose Audrey to marry me!"

He gripped the arms of the chair he was sitting in, so as to obey his Hot Wife and not touch his cock. Audrey smiled.

"That's a good cuckold!" she moaned as Xavi continued to pound her from behind. She could feel her cunt juice flowing out of her, running down her thighs, and she shivered with pleasure.

"I'm almost there, ma'am," Xavi warned her. "Should I pull out and cum over your bum?"

"Don't you dare!" growled Audrey. "I want your cum in me. If you breed me, so be it!"

She saw the alarm in Richard's eyes as that possibility sank home, and she giggled to herself. How was her cuckold to know that she was on the pill?

Xavi was on the glory strokes now.

"Here... I... cum... ma'am..." he grunted. "Oh fuck!... Oh, fucking hell... Ugh!... Ugh! Ugh! Ugh!... Yes... there she blows!"

Audrey felt her cunt go into spasm as it was bathed in wave after wave of Xavi's cum. She attempted to clamp down on his still throbbing cock, but she seemed to have no control over her cunt muscles. All of a sudden, she felt as if she was pissing herself, and she collapsed onto the bed as her cunt gushed.

"Oh my word!" she thought to herself as wave after wave of pleasure coursed through her body, "the darling boy's made me squirt!"

Xavi pulled out of her, and Audrey rolled onto her back, her face wreathed in a huge grin. To her amazement, Xavi's cock, glistening with a mixture of his cum and her cunt juice, was still semi hard. She scrambled up and gobbled it into her mouth. It tasted divine, and Audrey winked at her young lover as she sucked his cock clean.

Eventually she released him with a loud plop, and grinned at Xavi.

"I'll be using your communication skills often, Xavi," she teased, and the young man chuckled with pleasure.

"I work for your husband, ma'am," he replied, "and I do what I'm told."

"That's a coincidence," replied Audrey, "so does my cuckold!"

Xavi rolled off the bed.

"I'd better go and find Ms. Olwen and send Lucas up here," he said, blowing Audrey a kiss. "Thank you for a really lovely fuck. If you ever need my services again...?"

"Oh, you can depend on it," Audrey replied with a grin. "My cuckold will let you know when I need some more of your lovely cock."

Ss Xavi went out in search of Lucas, Audrey beckoned Richard over to the big bed. He lag down obediently and Audrey straddled his face. Her thighs glistened with her cunt juice and her cunt lips, swollen from the pounding they'd just taken, dripped with Xavi's cum. Audrey sank down onto her cuckold's face, and wriggled to get into the correct position. She murmured in approval as she felt Richard's tongue slide into her sodden cunt.

"That's it, cucky," she purred. "Lick and suck. Get all of Xavi's cum out of me. I want to be properly clean for Lucas's cock!"

When Olwen had taken Marjorie downstairs, she left her in the capable hands of Millicent.

"I'll see you later, Marjorie," Olwen told her. "I just have to go and find my boyfriends and take them up to Audrey, for her to choose."

"Aud gets all the luck," Marjorie said miserably. "I don't think I'm ever going to be man fucked!"

"Nonsense," replied Millicent, taking her by the hand. "Come with me. I don't have much time, my taxi is on the way apparently. I just have enough time to hand over Gerald to you. Then you can get yourself fucked to kingdom come! He's a proper submissive, but when he's aroused, he does give a good performance. If you ask Olwen, I dare say she'll be able to arrange for you to own him permanently."

The two women wandered into the conservatory, a huge glass extension that Archie Hamilton had had constructed onto the back end of the Manor, overlooking the huge rear garden. He thought he'd conned the construction company out of their fee, and it was only when the owner, a violent bull of a man threatened to break both his legs if Archie didn't pay up, that the late Lord of the Manor finally settled the bill. He refused to go into the conservatory for the rest of his life, although it became a favourite sanctuary for Audrey when she wanted to escape from her lying, cheating husband.

Millicent and Marjorie found the Rector sitting on one of the settees in the conservatory. He sprang to his feet when he saw them approach.

"Mistress Millicent," he began in a respectful tone, "how may I be of service?"

Millicent winked at Marjorie.

"I'm leaving for London tomorrow," she informed him. "You will serve Ms. Marjorie as you have served me. Get naked, now! Ms Marjorie requires a good fucking. She'll tell Ms. Olwen if she doesn't get it, and you'll suffer. Do I make myself clear? I'm not going to be around here any more, but there are plenty of strong women still here to keep you in your place."

Marjorie watched in amazement as the Rector hurriedly undressed. She didn't think much of his flabby body, nor of his rather thin, shrivelled cock.

"He' not going to be able to fuck me with that!" she told herself, only for her thoughts to be interrupted by Millicent.

"I must go, my dear," she smiled, kissing Marjorie full on the mouth. "Enjoy yourself."

She moved in closer and whispered in Marjorie's ear,

"He really isn't a bad fuck once you've got him hard!"

Before Marjorie could think of asking how on earth she was going to achieve that objective, Millicent had disappeared out of the conservatory and was off to find her taxi.

Marjorie eyed the naked priest in front of her. He didn't seem perturbed at all.

"Shall we?" he suggested, and when Marjorie didn't react, he continued,

"Miss Frobisher? Mistress Millicent seemed to think you needed my services?"

Marjorie came to her senses.

"Yes, yes I do, Gerald," she admitted, remembering to address the Rector by his Christian name. She looked at his cock questioningly.

"Um... are you going to be able to do the deed with your cock in that state?"

The Rector smiled.

"No, of course not. I thought you realised. Didn't Mistress Millicent tell you? I can only get hard after I've had a good thrashing. I need you to beat me, please."

Marjorie looked puzzled.

"Beat you? You mean give you a good spanking? Well, if it's going to get that cock hard, I'll try anything once. What does Mistress Millicent use to beat you with normally?"

"She has a magnificent collection of crops, canes and paddles," the Rector answered eagerly, "but I can't see anything like that here. Would you like to take me out into the garden to see if we can find a suitable branch or something?"

"Good idea," smiled Marjorie. "Come on! Hurry up! The sooner I beat your arse black and blue, the sooner you can get that cock in me and take my cherry!"

They wandered out into the huge garden. The sun shone and Marjorie took that as a good omen. They made their way down to the orchard, but when they got there, they found the area immaculately clean and tidy, with barely a stray leaf, let alone a fallen branch lying on the green sward.

"I could always put you across my knee and hand spank you," Marjorie offered, thinking of those long dark nights she used to spend, home alone with only her trusty vibrator and her subscription to several porn channels for company.

"As appealing as that sounds, Marjorie, I fear a hand spanking won't cut the mustard," smiled the Rector. "I need some proper stripes across my bum for my brain to engage with my tackle."

He nodded at his groin.

Marjorie giggled.

"Your tackle?" she said. "Is that what Mistress Millicent called it?"

The Rector blushed.

"No," he confessed. "She used a much cruder term."

"Do you want me to be your owner, Gerald?" Marjorie asked with a mischievous grin.

"I can't think of anything I want more," he answered sincerely.

"Then you are going to have to change your ways. In public at least," Marjorie informed him. She undid a couple of zips on her outfit and exposed herself.

"What are these?" she demanded.

"Um... they're your breasts. But I suppose you have another term for them?"

"Indeed I do! They're my tits.Say it!"

"Your tits," repeated the Rector dreamily, "and they're beautiful."

Marjorie ignored the compliment.

"Come on, let's ho and see what Old Ned's got in the greenhouse," she said grabbing the Rector by the hand, and making her way back up towards the Manor.

"But your, brea... um... I mean your tits," protested the Rector. "They're still on show!"

HottieOlwen
HottieOlwen
482 Followers