To the New Year

Story Info
Claire rides into the new year.
1.7k words
4.13
8k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers

To the New Year

"I should be completely smashed, but I don't feel like it," Claire says turning to me and smiling.

"Oh, don't worry. You are," I say.

"What? How can you tell?"

"You just told the entire room that you learned to swallow this year. And, that you really like it in the ass," I say and take another drink of beer.

We're at Jack and Carmen's new house. Up until this month, they'd been sharing a house, but now that they're engaged and going to get married in the spring, they went ahead and got a house together. They now live in the same neighborhood as us and they're new home is only a few blocks from us on another street. They're hosting a New Year's Eve party. It isn't a big party just us and them and several other couples and friends that are mostly mutual acquaintances. Most of them are in the kitchen playing cards with Carmen, but Jack was sitting out in the living room with Claire and me along with a few other people.

"Well," Claire says and slurs it a little bit. "I'm proud of it."

Those gathered laugh and Jack raises his glass and proposes a toast. "To Claire's ass!" he says and we clink our drinks.

I drain down the beat and set it down on the coffee table. I've lost track of how many I've drank myself. Although I know I'm not smashed like Claire, I do know that I'm solidly drunk. I look over at Claire and smile as she beams brightly with the liquid enthusiasm coursing through her body. She looks good in the red party dress she's wearing and her heels are sexy. She's got a silver necklace on that dangles delicately down to her large breasts. Although it is just a house party, Jack and Carmen wanted it to feel a little fancy so they asked everyone to dress up when they sent out the invites. I'm wearing basically the same thing I do every day to teach in--black slacks, a purple button up shirt with sleeves rolled up, and my nice dress shoes. I've added a tie to the mix for the party so that's my contribution to dressing up.

I watch as Claire shifts in the recliner to my right causing her dress to inch a little further up her thigh. She bends forward and puts her empty glass of wine on the table and when she leans back her legs are spread just enough to give me a clean view up her dress. In the dim light, all I can tell is that she has on a lacy thong. I know Jack would be able to see up her dress too from where he's sitting, but seeing as he's fucked her three times now; it doesn't seem to matter much if he does. In fact, I look over at him hoping that he has noticed. He's staring intently at Claire and then looks at me. I give him a knowing smile and he tips his beer in my direction in an appreciative salute to my hot wife.

Carmen sachets into the room and she looks just as good as Claire. Her smaller body is hugged by her long purple dress. It has a slit to the side that exposes her legs and sexy gold heels as she walks in front of me. She walks behind the recliner that Jack is sitting in and drapes her arms across his chest as she leans in to kiss his cheek.

"Come play cards with us," she asks him seductively, and he sighs and starts to get up.

She smiles at me and then walks behind the couch where I'm sitting. She puts her arms around me and kisses me on the cheek too. I can feel her breasts rubbing against the back of my head as she purposefully presses them into me. I look at Claire but she's giving Carmen the same knowing Smile I had just given Jack. After all, we'd both been with Carmen too. She asks me to play cards to but I politely refuse. She tells me that I'm no fun and I agree. She leaves the room and I stare at her firm ass in her dress as she walks out.

The man next to me on the couch gets up and follows her, so Claire moves to the couch next to me. The only other couple in the room is putting their jackets on and looks to be about ready to leave. Someone must have told Jack because he comes back out and asks them to stay, but they stay they have to get home because the babysitter can't stay all night. They say goodbye and head out the front door. Jack looks at Claire and me and asks if we want to play cards. I politely decline again. He starts to walk out of the room and then turns around.

"Master bedroom is down the hall," he says with tilt of his head and a glint in his eye.

As soon as he leaves, Claire has her hand on my crotch and is leaning in to me to kiss me. I smell wine heavily on her breath as she closes in and I can taste it on her lips as she kisses me passionately. I'm sure she can taste the beer in my mouth and I know it turns her on. She moves to straddle me and in order to do so she has to pull up her tight dress exposing her ass to anyone who might walk into the room. If anyone does, they don't say anything because after we make out like this with our hands roaming all over each other's bodies, she slips off me.

She pulls her dress down and sticks out her hand to me like I'm supposed to kiss her ring. I do kiss her hand and then grab it and she walks calmly and confidently down the hall pulling me along behind her. She opens a door and it turns out to be an office. The next door we pass is open and goes to a bathroom. The last door at the end of the hall opens into the master bedroom. I follow her into the room. There's already a scented candle light and burning. It is a mahogany teakwood scent which is the same one we light when we want to have romantic sex. I wonder if Claire told Carmen about it and that is why they have one too.

Claire grabs my tie and pulls me toward her as she walks backward to the bed. I step on something soft on the ground and look down to see a set of discarded purple lingerie. As we fall onto the bed we are embraced by satin sheets. The sheets are already tousled and it appears that Jack and Carmen couldn't wait until after the party. The signs of their pre-party fun are all over the room, but I soon forget it as Claire's lips are once again on mine. We kiss passionately for a time and then she begins to take charge. We roll over so that she is on top and she fondles my hard cock in my pants as I run my hand up under skirt and squeeze her ass. She reaches behind her and pulls the dress up to expose all of her ass. We kiss and group for a moment longer and then she sits up.

She reaches behind her and unzips her dress part off the way. She pulls one strap down and pulls her arm out of it and then does the same with the other arm. Then she pulls the dress down so her tits come from revealing that she had no bra on and was relying solely on the dress to keep her from flashing everyone. He dress is now scrunched around her middle and the look of her makes my cock twitch. She reaches down and unbuckles my belt and I lift my hips as she pulls my pants down and out of the way. This reveals the fact that I have on a red thong and she smiles excitedly. She runs her hand over it and her black nail polish shines in the candle light's glow. She pulls the thong to the side and my cock springs free sanding straight up in the air.

She pulls her own black lace panties to the side and guides my throbbing cock to her pussy. Then she pushes down with her hips as I penetrate deep inside her. She's already soaking wet as she begins to ride me. There are no frills to her performance as she simply bounces hard on my cock making her hair and tits fly. She grinds down all the way on me and then gyrates her hips side to side before rocking back and forth with my entire length in her. The urgency and passion of it causes us to both moan loudly as she stimulates her clit with her hand and begins to ride me again.

She begins to buck and sway as she starts to come with my thick cock inside of her. I feel her pussy contract with pleasure and it causes me to begin my own orgasm. She rides and bounces and then has to switch to grinding again as the pleasure becomes too much for her. I feel my entire essence burst into her and fill her from the inside. She leans forward and lays on me with my hard cock still twitching in her tight pussy. She kisses me and I taste her wine stained lips again. She breaks of the kiss and lays her head on my chest and I wrap my arms around her. We're still like this with my now soft cock still in her pussy and my cum soaking both of us when we walk about 45 minutes later. The party is still going when we return and either no one notices or mentions our absence. Back in the bedroom the candle casts a light on my thong and Claire's panties that are now heaped with Carmen's lingerie on the floor. Then the candle flickers and goes out.

Dodrick
Dodrick
164 Followers