To the Victor Go the Spoils...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm," He murmured, his mouth close to her ear. "You've wounded my pride, you know. A ruthless blow to my manhood." His warm breath sent shivers along her neck, and she jerked her head away. His thumb massaged the pulse in her right wrist, his other hand firmly splayed, pressing down on her sternum. "Suppose word traveled that I had failed to do what was expected...how could I keep order and hold power over my men? Who would fear me, run from my approach?" His hand traveled firmly up her neck, over her throat: pausing, waiting for the hitch in her breath and swallow of panic. Up, slowly, until his thumb rested on the pout of Greca's lips, parting her mouth softly, running the rough pad of his thumb over the edge of her teeth.

"I'll tell you, my sibyl: I often kill, sometimes bind, and never fuck. But now... you tell me this is expected?" He dipped his head, bringing a soft kiss to her parted lips, gently sucking her lower lip, igniting a straight line of heat and sensation that shot from her mouth to her groin. "I'll have you know that I choose the women I fuck with as much care as the stone I deign worthy to work. And you, my sibyl, all-knowing of what is expected, are unblemished marble."

"And," he continued, standing to pull his tunic over his head, revealing his heavily muscled and scarred chest. "...while I'm confident you're not virgin, but a happily married woman..." Greca gritted her teeth. "...you seem to expect something big from me...memorable...massive." Arius shifted as he spoke, his hands idly caressing the length of her tense body. "I'm guessing you're no virgin here," he said, his hand clamping firmly over her mons, causing Greca to slam her legs shut. Arius chuckled, twisting his trapped hand against her wetness, shoving a thick finger inside her cunt. Greca gasped, her hands shot down to his, fruitlessly shoving and pulling, attempting to dislodge the firm clasp of his hand, her writhing and pushing only served to piston his broad digit, the friction causing her body to respond and constrict, aching with a liquid heat.

Arius continued, his free hand moving to palm her head and caress her temple. "...I've a feeling you're quite virginal here...no idea what you want...what you could have..." Greca gazed up at Arius' face, so near to hers now - the weathered lines, the heavy stubble, the absolute dark captivity of his eyes as he studied her. The invasion of her pussy had shifted to a molten throb, and Greca realized her body was imperceptibly riding this man's hand. At least, she prayed it was imperceptible.

Without warning, his mouth crushed to hers, the heat of his firm lips pulling the last of conscious thought from Greca's mind. He sucked deeply, pulling her breath, knotting his fingers in her hair. Greca's mouth lifted to meet his, grateful for the contact, the combat, the physical hit where she could hit back. Her mouth was her only weapon as she lay stretched, restrained by his hands from head to cunt.

Arius broke the kiss, breathing raggedly as he pulled back to look at Greca's face, at what he'd done, at what she'd responded to. Slowly, he eased the clamp on her pussy, pressing the heel of his palm now to her clit and languorously rocking his finger in and out her slick tightness. Greca lifted her hips, unfolded her legs, inviting him in. He hooked his arm under her leg, pulling her knee up, opening her wide. Greca squeaked and tried to close her legs again, but Arius's firm grip forbade any movement. Greca felt herself falling, hurtling toward an abyss of darkness and flame. Her hips bucked, a last futile attempt to control her own body, as her fingers scrabbled frantically against the table beneath her, heels digging into the worn wood.

Arius' hand left her wet center, traveling over her thighs and belly, caressing, kneading. Both hands rose to the full rounds of her ivory breasts, circling their swollen weight, gripping them roughly together. His mouth came down to both nipples, tongue laving greedily, sucking her aching crests. Greca moaned, pushing back against him, arching into his mouth, begging for more. His rough handling, the sucking and pulling warmed her deliciously.

Arius felt himself thicken, a low, aching throb, a sensation he'd somehow forgotten as of late. He explored Greca's breasts, mouth, throat, delighting in the warm, supple flesh. "I never do this," the thought passed vaguely through his mind. His men did, but not him. Well - what his men did was not this, it was generally brutal and a waste of a soldier's precious time. Was he any better, though? Arius paused, taking in the woman spread before him, her eyes clenched shut, mouth panting, a slight sheen of sweat on her brow, chest raised to meet his mouth, hips arched... The tight heat in his groin was making a very compelling case for devouring her. "Besides," he reminded himself ruefully, "It's what's expected."

"On your knees," he said suddenly, pulling Greca from the golden place of pleasure she'd just grown accustomed to. Her body was heating, responding with a willful abandon devoid of fears and assumptions. Dazed, she tried to do as he commanded, rolling to her side and shakily kneeling on the table, perched on all fours like an animal: wanton and indecent.

Arius' hands spanned her waist, splaying over her buttocks, fingers clenching flesh. Greca's head dropped between her arms, her curtain of hair shielding her face. She shuddered at how slick her pussy was, how exposed and visible she was to the man. He was behind her now, she could see, as she peeked between her legs down the length of the table. Her body made a lurid tunnel: breasts, belly, cunt, spread legs - and Arius with his thick, veined cock now standing behind her. He clenched her hips, pulling her back, angling her ass upwards and spreading her buttocks. Greca dropped her head to her forearms, terrified and euphoric.

A wide, flat stroke of his tongue assaulted her pussy from the tip of her swollen nub to her aching core. Arius tightened his grip, holding her up and open as he continued his assault, repeating the broad, flat strokes, sucking the folds of her labia, making love to her pussy. His mouth captured the full of her clit, sucking it in deep and releasing with the tug of his lips. Greca cried out, her arms collapsing onto the table. Arius held her hips tight, using the angle of her body to tilt her pussy even higher, fully vulnerable to his mouth.

Arius laved greedily at her juicy opening, ignoring her moans and shudders, clenching her hips and holding her pussy up and open. His cock was tightening, jerking in anticipation of entering her to pound with the same violence as his mouth. Arius drew back, catching his breath, chest heaving. He held Greca's hips fast with one hand, as the other dropped to palm his hard thickness, stroking his aching cock. His body was buzzing, ready to violate the trembling woman on the table, but delighting in the torture- both of her and of himself, determined to draw out the agonizing sweetness.

Greca righted herself, arms shaking as she pushed back up on all fours. The man had stopped whatever glorious thing he had been doing with his mouth, and it made her irritable. She arched back, pushing her hips against the hard grasp of his hand, seeking more. She dared a peek over her shoulder at the man: skin like dark oiled wood, dreds flung over his shoulder. She bit her lip as she watched him touch himself, his shaft taut in his grasp. He looked up and caught her watching, eyes dark with need. "More," she whispered, rocking her hips back against him, begging.

Arius grinned slowly, mocking her need. He brought both palms back to her ass. Greca dropped her head in satisfaction, waiting. Arius moved both thumbs to her core, running them along the creases of her labia from her clit to her pussy. Greca rocked, contented, and could have floated endlessly in the haze of soft pressure. Then the pressure increased as Arius drove both thumbs into her tight, slick center. Greca moaned and sank back against his thumbs, swaying her hips to invite him further in.

He pushed against the constricted walls of her pussy, stretching her for the entrance of his thick member. Arius paused, glancing up at the woman's face, partially hidden by the fall of her dark hair. His hands left her aching core, traveling back up the spine and shoulders that had so entranced him earlier. He moved to the side of the table, combing his fingers through her long tresses, pushing them off her face so he could look her in the eye.

Greca stared up at him, eyes heavy and glazed, her body still rocking with the ghost of his ministrations. Arius dropped his head, finding her mouth, gently parting her lips, seeking her tongue. She met his kiss languorously first, easing into him with the same slow pulsing that heated her core. He held her head fast, fingers knotted in her hair, and pushed deeper, harder against her mouth, then dragging his kiss away to her neck, nipping behind her ear, trailing his tongue along her arch of her throat.

He nuzzled her ear. "I'm claiming you," he whispered hoarsely, his breath warm in her hair. Greca could only nod, grateful, ready. Arius moved behind her again, hands smoothing over her ass and thighs, warming her skin. He pulled her hips back and down, forcing her body to stretch to meet his cock, hard and waiting for her. He pushed gently at her opening, the glistening tip rubbing softly up and down her folds.

Greca whimpered, straining in her position to move back against him, to push herself on to him. Arius couldn't wait any longer. He stretched one arm long up to the side of Greca's neck and thrust himself harshly into her tight channel, pulling her back against him. Greca cried out, pulsing against him, adjusting to the swell of his cock, her pussy clenching, liquefying. Arius began a steady thrust and pull, shoving roughly against her cunt, forcing her to take the full length of him, his balls slapping against her with each push.

Greca rode him, meeting his punishing pace until her body could no longer keep up. His hold on her was all that held her upright as he pounded into her. Her body was a mass of sensation, nerves sparking, all elements tied to the white-hot blaze . Arius' hand fisted into the hair at the base of her skull, pulling her even tighter against him. She arched back to meet him, opening everything to him, his cock stretching her, crashing into her with a darkly sweet pain.

His hand found her breast, palming her roughly. He pinched the taut, aching nipple, twisting with a brutal flick of his fingers. Greca's pussy convulsed, constricting over Arius' pistoning rod, unable to withstand the onslaught. Arius felt her tremble and intensified his thrusts, using the full force of his position and power to claim her pussy. Greca cried out as the swirling orgasm possessed her, her body collapsing on the table, leaving her gasping and quivering, tears of exhaustion and ecstasy leaking from her eyes.

Arius finished with a final thrust into her tender channel, exploding hotly, pushing into her, riding the waves of release until he was completely drained and sated. He collapsed forward over her body, chest heaving with deep breaths as he slowly calmed. He found her small hand, sweaty and limp on the table. Gently, he wrapped her hand in his, stroking her palm softly with his thumb.

"Come with me," he said, his breath warm against her cheek. Greca stilled, eyes fixated on their entwined hands.

"No," she shook her head. "Come back to me?"

Arius grinned to himself. "Perhaps."

12