To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 07

Story Info
Life after the games is good.
14.6k words
4.75
4.4k
9
0

Part 7 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/30/2023
Created 07/09/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(A re-upload of chapter seven since there were two versions sloppily mashed together causing the end of the story to be disjointed at parts.)

Allen came to consciousness slowly, as he opened his eyes he became an aware of two things, first was he was laying down and the second thing he realized was how heavy he felt. He knew his body, he knew what it should feel like but this wasn't it, he felt so much heavier, like if he tried to move it would take ages and a lot more effort then it was worth. Allen tried to open his eyes but it was so bright he winced. He likened it to staring at the sun after sitting in a dark room for hours. Allen slowly opened his eyes again, braving the momentary discomfort of the bright lights, he put a hand up to his forehead to shield his vision. His mind was fuzzy, he had a hard time remembering what happened and how he ended up here. As his eyes adjusted he came to realize he was in a room, the four walls around him were bright white, almost sterile, he'd seen similar rooms when he was brought it as a tribute...

Everything suddenly came back, he was a tribute, he was in the games...the reaping, the training, the fighting, and the sex. Tanya his fellow tribute from district seven, Vanessa the girl he had sex with during the games first, then with Tanya, then that career girl and the girl from twelve...finally the fight with the huge career guy. Allen pushed himself to sit up, his body groaned in protest as he fought against the soreness of his muscles to achieve the feat. He realized he'd been won, he was a victor. Looking around Allen spotted one entire wall of the room was a mirror. He moved to his feet and turned to face it.

Allen didn't recognize the man on the mirror, he expected to see his smaller self, slightly muscular build from chopping wood every day, or even his larger more muscular body from the games. At the moment he was staring at a cartoonishly proportioned super stud. He was naked of course hairless from the neck down like all other tributes and victors, his entire body was wrapped in thick layers of tightly corded muscle. He guessed he was about seven feet tall now, up from his previous six, his skin had his usual tanned coloring though now it seemed to have a slight reddish tint, his face was generally the same though his jaw seemed more...chiseled, then he remembered. All around his face had a bit more definition to it, he'd say he was handsome at least. His neck was thick with muscle, leading to broad thick shoulders topping the barrel chest split into the two slabs of hard meat that were his pecks. His arms hung heavy from his shoulders, his upper arms seemed twice as thick as his head, when he flexed his bicep it looked like the muscle would tear the skin as it bulged.

His eyes followed down his hard torso, his upper body had a sharp V shape to it, bulging at his chest and shoulders to almost form a T, his eight pack abs were deep cut and craggy like cobblestones, with what looked like another set of abdominals above them, making it a ten pack now he guessed. His legs were like tree trunks with his thighs being as thick as his upper arms. What really stood out to him, because of course it did, is what hung between his legs rather now on top of them due to its incredible size. His cock had grown to be two feet long in its soft state, he didn't want to imagine the thing hard. His balls were so big they hung to his knees, the oblong orbs the size of pineapples. The heavy sack had to sit in front of, or almost on, his powerful legs. His immense thick length was draped over his balls, soft as it was it put an almost uncomfortable pressure on his new huge balls. He remembered he was given a special enhancement, with a smile he used it. Allen watched in amazement as his two foot soft cock rose to life, stretching and thickening, thickening and elongating to mind boggling size. He knew he was a full hardness when he felt a tinge of pain along his shaft, signaling he could grow no bigger, though possibly be harder. He tried to grip his cock but the shaft was much too thick for his hand to reach around.

"How big is this thing?" He asked himself, shocked when something awoke to answer him. The mirror in front of him lit up acknowledging the question and got right to work obtaining the answer. Two small quick diagrams of him appeared, one with an obviously erect cock, the other very much soft. The screen processed some numbers visibly before a line ran the length of his cock on both images.

"Processing" it chimed, its voice coming from a hidden speaker in the ceiling. "Flaccid penis length is 24.1 inches. Erect penis length is 32.5 inches." It responded with a chime. Allen couldn't believe it, he was huge, bigger, monstrous, to his memory he was the biggest victor of all time...so far. "Any additional queries?" The wall display asked.

"Um... how tall am I now?" Allen asked staring at himself in the mirror.

"Subject is seven feet six inches in height." It said mechanically. He grinned at his newly enhanced naked form, flexing his muscles for himself when another voice came over the speaker.

"Welcome victor! Congratulations on a very successful Enhancement Games. You've been removed from the arena and are in a rest facility in the capital. Take your time admiring your new body, you've earned it." It said chuckling. "Beyond this room you'll find a stateroom equipped with everything you may want to relax and refresh yourself. Additionally your mentor will meet with you when you're ready." In finished with a click, as it finished a light appeared on the mirror wall to his slight right. What started as a dot traced along the outlines of a door. He heard a clicking sound inside the wall like something was unlocking, Allen pressed his huge hand against it and it budged slightly. Smirking he pushed it open and walked into the other room.

Where the previous room was spartan and sterile this new room was thick with luxury. Rich colored paintings decorated the walls, each of a pair of victors from games past, every one of them naked and in one sexual position or another. The hardwood floor was broken up in places by thick rugs of deep dark colors, thick heavy wood furniture was scattered about making for two sitting areas and a massive bed along the far wall. Allen could appreciate many of the pieces of furniture around him, they all looked very sturdy and were thick with cushioning. Allen walked the room, large enough to fit three houses, examining the pictures until he came to someone he recognized.

Cynthia, his mentor, stood bent over with her legs spread and knees slightly bent. Her silver hair wrapped tightly around the hand of a gigantic dark skinned muscular stud behind her, his other hand on her wide hip, bracing her as he thrust his huge cock deep in her. His handsome face was twisted in a snarl while Cynthia looked like she was caught in a moment between shock at the size of the cock fucking her and orgasming. Allen's eyes drifted to her tits, still twice the size of her head, already decorated in a pearlescent goo, they were thrust outward, the giant orbs refusing to sag even in the projection was just from her positioning or if she was doing that intentionally.

"I love that picture." Her voice startled him out of his thoughts. Allen turned immediately to see her standing in the flesh. Her skin looked freshly golden tanned, her upper body was covered in a dark gray vest-like piece that hung loosely from her neck and shoulders to strain itself on her massive tits, it wrapped itself around her upper torso ending just below her mountainous mammaries leaving her fit stomach exposed, her lower half was barely covered with what looked like a g-string with a long piece of cloth that fell two feet down its front and back, the back side tucked between the plump meat of her globe like ass cheeks, leaving the entirety of her hips and legs exposed. Allen's eyes feasted on the image of her.

"Hey there." He said, it's all he could think to say.

"Just hey there? Oh honey we've got to work on that." She said with a false pout. "How about get over here and choke on my massive cock you huge titted bitch?" She said grinning.

"Ok..." he thought for a moment and recovered with a slight grin. "Get your slutty ass over here so you can get fucked by a real

man instead of that tiny dicked husband of yours." Cynthia just laughed.

"Oh baby, that's more like it." Her grin was wide as she took a step toward him, then another. Allen needed to get used to this being how it was, everyone was horny all the time here and he was part of it. She took another step toward him, then he took a big step toward her.

He reached out for her and pulled her into him, their lips met like a force of nature. Their different heights meant Allen had to lift her up to him. Their tongues dueled as they explored the mouths of the other. Allen pulled her body closer, feeling her curves press against his, her giant tits flatten against him. She moaned into his mouth hands pressing against his hard body, she roamed his muscles,, enjoying the feel of his enhanced form. When her hands moved along his abs on their way to his cock she pushed downward and separated their mouths. "Your body is amazing, let me worship you." She breathed up at him and nodded to a plush sofa along one wall with a huge mirror behind it and another on the ceiling above. He grinned and stepped away, moving across the room to sit comfortably, his arms spread out along the back of the couch with his legs spread. He chose to keep his cock soft, letting it drape over his hefty balls and hang over the couch cushion.

Cynthia was a like a statue of sexuality made flesh, her extreme curves stretched her clothing to its limits, then she started moving. Her hands slid along her sides, following the flare of her hips, the inward curve of her torso, coming up to cup and squeeze her incredible tits as she bounced them a few times, then her hands met at her neck, gripping it tightly in to choke herself and giving an exaggerated moan. Allen could feel the blood rushing to his dick without the need for help from his 'Everhard' enhancement. Cynthia reached back to release the strap holding her top together behind her neck and let it fall down her front. Her massive globe like tits were revealed to him, less coming free of the garment and more simply no longer hidden by the cloth as it had nothing to do with holding the oversized orbs up.

"Ah, I hate wearing clothes." She sighed as her top fell away, landing on the floor. "I prefer to be naked, this body was made to be shown off and fucked hard." She said with a smile, a hand running along her curves to her hips. She met Allen's eyes then her gaze shifted to his awakening manhood. "Is my slutty body making that monster cock hard?" She asked with a teasing smile. Cynthia's hips rocked slowly as she slid to her knees. "I love huge cocks." She moaned as she started to crawl towards him. "I love huge muscular studs that can fuck me hard." She continued with slow steps. "I love huge balls that fill my every hole with thick cum and never run dry." She added, now between his knees. With Allen seated like he was, she was at the perfect height to worship his cock and balls.

She sighed, her mouth mere inches from his bulging nutsack. Her hot humid breath on his balls sent shivers up Allen's spine. He felt her tongue, wide, flat, and wet lick around one giant nut, then the other. "Fuck, these balls are huge." She moaned, dragging her hands up his muscular legs. She ran her tongue around the part of the base of his thick cock then moved up his shaft following the thick veins that spiderwebbed the colossal cum cannon. She breathed out slowly, letting the heat of her mouth caress the nerves on his shaft before her tongue touched them.

"Holy shit." Allen moaned, Cynthia smiled, mouth open and tongue dragging along his length. Allen had never seen stuff like this, he'd never heard about it and nothing like this was covered in the training for the games. It was slow and so intense he almost couldn't stand, he wanted to fuck her right then but this was so good he refused to stop her.

"God you're fucking delicious." The silver haired seductress moaned, wetly mouthing Allen's dick. She brought her hands to the base of his shaft and tried to wrap her hands around its girth, she smiled when she needed both hands to encompass his thickness. "You're so much thicker than my husband." She purred meeting his eyes. She brought her mouth back to his vascular pole and ran her tongue up the underside, her thick saliva leaving a glistening trail. Cynthia never broke eye contact, Allen's cock was painfully hard, he wanted to grab his mentor and shove his cock down her throat, it took all his willpower to resist the urge.

She grinned as her tongue left his bulbous cockhead. She licked and lapped at the precum already starting to coat his glands, rolling the viscous liquid around her tongue. "Delicious." She said, her voice halfway between a sigh and a moan. Without another word she opened her mouth as wide as she could and lowered her lips around his leaking cock tip. She struggled against the girth of him but with enough patience and whorish effort she felt his cockhead slip into her mouth. The silver haired bombshell hummed with her mouth full of his meat.

"Oh, fuck." Allen groaned with the sensation of his sensitive cock being worshiped and teased like this. Unable to take it anymore he brought one big hand to Cynthia's head and gripped her hair tight. Her eyes met his, 'do it' she communicated with a look. Allen pulled her head down his shaft, filling her mouth then pushing into her throat. Her throat was so tight it squeezed his cock, Allen couldn't get over how good it felt. He dragged her head up and down his hardness, her hands gripping his cock starting to jerk him feverishly, saliva falling from her lips to coat the fleshy fuck tube landed messily in her hands and she rubbed it in like lube. Allen pumped her head in his cock several times as she moaned around him. Her lips suctioned his shaft and when she finally lifted from his shaft they made a wet pop.

"Your cock is so much bigger than my husbands." She said lapping at Allen's cockhead, gathering a tongue full of his thick precum before drawing it in her mouth and swallowing it.

"I know." He said with an arrogant smile. "Keep talking slut." He said, hand around her hair tightening its grip and giving her head a yank. She purred at the treatment grinning with a wild look in her eyes.

"Your balls are so much bigger then his too, I can't wait to see how much more you cum." She breathed grinning around his wide shaft. Allen's eyes rolled back as he was getting overwhelmed by all this, "From now on this will be your life, waking up to fuck for hours and get your Adonis body worshipped by busty sluts who cum from just the thought of getting fucked by this huge cock." She breathed, saliva slick hands rising and falling as she jerked him. "Every slut will want you pounding their holes all day and night." She kept going. She brought a hand from his cock to one immense breast and pushed it upward, her neck craned to slip one thick nipple between her lips, she loudly suckled her own tit. Allen groaned at the sight, Cynthia moaned at the feeling, arousal having soaked her thin bottoms when she was crawling earlier now flowing like a river with the foreplay, she liked worshiping cock, she like pleasuring herself, she loved putting on a debauched show for a super hung stud before he fucked her brains out.

Cynthia would work herself into a frenzy of lust performing for her husband either alone or with other women, sometimes he just watched and eBay off, others times another slut choked on his two foot cock while he watched his wife be a shameless whore. Here, on her knees like this, she was in her particular heaven.

Allen pulled on her hair and brought her back to attention with her nipple popping from her lips. He pulled her up higher, she expertly slide from her knees to her feet, dragging her perfectly round tits along his hard cock. Pulling her up his chiseled abs he brought the slut to him and their lips met in a furious lust. Tongues dueled against each other, mouths fought for position, her hands moved to jerk off just his cockhead and his hands groped and squeezed her massive mammaries.

He groaned into her mouth and she moaned back in return. "Please...let me ride you, I want to feel your monster cock stretching me." She breathed once their kiss broke. Her gaze met his, her eyes begging him for permission to feel his cock inside her. He couldn't resist, Allen pulled her up higher, one hand holding her in place while the other reached for her bottoms and without a word tore them off, discarding the garment on the floor. He could see her bare mound was soaked, lips dripping in anticipation. He grabbed his cock at the base and angled to press his meaty head to her pussy lips. "Yesss." She hissed as she felt his heat against hers. "OH MY GOD!" She gasped as he pulled her down, stuffing a foot of his cock inside her. "So thick!" She shouted, her body shuddering, cumming from his first thrust.

Allen bounced her along his cock, gradually pushed deeper and deeper into her. Claiming more of her for his manhood. Her tits bounced as he started getting more aggressive, he eventually forcing her to take two feet of him, the deepest her husbands ever got, though Allen was thicker. She came a dozen times as she bounced, screaming his name and how he was so big while she rode him. He growled hungrily as her bountiful breasts bounced before his face. He reached up and pulled her chest to him, taking one nipple in his mouth and feasting on her tit meat. He growled and groaned, she moaned and screamed, he started thrusting up into her as he pulled her down on his shaft. "FUCK!" She cried, an orgasm taking over her body, the incredible girth of his cock added to his length hit every one of her most sensitive places.

"You like this big cock you fucking slut?" He growled. His teeth ground against her nipple making her spray juices all over his lower half.

"God yes!" Shouted. "I love this monster fucking cock!" Allen spit her one nipple out and moved his mouth to the other, Cynthia moaned loudly at the feeling. She bounced harder and harder on his steely hard fuck stick, trying to take more of him get him deeper, Allen was aware of this and gripped her waist tightly, controlling her descent and stopping her from taking more then two feet of him.

"Not yet slut." He growled as she struggled against his strength, Allen felt her trying but he was so strong now it didn't matter, he barely had to try to hold her and she wouldn't move. He let her bounce a few dozen times, cumming and spraying his lower half with her nectar. Snarling he pulled her off his cock to her verbal disappointment, he set her down on the couch then pushed her to her knees. With one hand gripping his shaft he brought his cockhead to her mouth and she eagerly slurped her fluids from his tip. "You want this cock?" He asked leering down at her on her knees.

"Fuck yes. I've never seen a cock this big, I want you to fuck every one of my slutty holes, I need your cock! Fucking ruin me." She pleaded, hands jerking him as she answered. Allen grabbed Cynthia by the hair and pulled her to her feet. He dragged her by the hair as he strode across the room to a huge heavy table. The table lay against a wall that was all mirror. He pulled Cynthia to the table and bent her over. She purred and grunted her ass expecting what was the coming next. Allen huge hand came crashing down on the round firm meat causing her to yelp in pleasure at the sting of the impact.

Allen lined up his cock between her ass checks and ground his veiny shaft between them letting the river of thick precum pouring from his tip decorate her back. "A cunt like you deserves to get fucked hard by the biggest cocks." He growled, she moaned in return, mouth open, long tongue licking her plump lips leaving them glistening with wetness. Allen pulled back and lined up his clock with her dripping opening, her folds welcomed his invading immensity, stretching around his bulbous cockhead and squeezing his shaft past the glands. Allen growled at how tight she was but knew this was just the start.