To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vanessa couldn't be happier. When she woke up after the games she felt so horny, first thing she did was plunge a hand between her legs and being herself to a screaming orgasm spilling her fluids all over the floor of the little room she was put in. She moved to the waiting area and found her mentor waiting. The buxom mentor greeted her with a kiss that almost made her cum right there. They made their way to the furniture and proceeded to fuck the time away, both ending up panting and soaked with sweat and girlcum. Vanessa promised to introduce her mentor to her husband later.

Her worshiping tongue traced every thick vein along the length of Allens giant cock. As she went from base to his fat cockhead her tongue teased his glands, circling the spongy bulb and tickling his slit as thick precum flowed forth. She lapped up his flavor and moaned loudly. "Fuck you're delicious." She said, her long tongue licking her lips to collect any remains of his viscous pre. She lowered herself to his balls, her hands still stroking his mighty shaft. "I want to suck this cock every time you fuck another bitch." She said pausing occasionally to mouth his heavy balls. "I just want you to fucking destroy every slut you see then make come home and make me suck you clean, force me to taste every women you fuck." Her voice was more like an animalistic growling as she spoke, losing herself in the lust.

Allen reached down and grabbed a fistful of her voluminous hair, pulling her off her knees he dragged her body across his aching cock. Their lips met in an explosive kiss, tongues fighting for dominance, Vanessa's hands groping his powerful chest and bulging arms, Allen grabbed her plump ass with his free hand and squeezed eliciting a moan from her. "Your body belongs to this cock." He growled giving her head a forceful yank. She grinned.

"Yes my love." She said smiling. Her entire body writhing along his, grinding her whole self against him. She gasped when Allen pulled her off, dropping her on the floor as he stood. He towered an over her, his over seven foot frame casting a long and wide shadow over his slut. Her eyes drank his muscular enormity in.

"Swallow my cock you fucking bitch." He growled, gripping himself by the thick base to hold his cock for his 'wife'. She crawled on her hands and knees her huge tits just brushing the floor as she moved around him, dragging her body across his like a cat.

"No mercy baby." She told him. "I want to feel how strong you are, how fucking hard you can thrust into my slutty holes, grab me, squeeze me, slap me, destroy my body for your pleasure. I belong to your giant cock." She moaned and she slowly rose to her knees, licking his great length before opening her mouth as wide as it would go to wrap her lips around his glands. Her teeth teased his sensitive head as her lips parted, pressing against the bulbous tip, drinking in his precum as she sucked him in.

"You belong on your knees, swallow it slut." Allen growled. "This is what you live for." He added. She only hummed in response, pushing her head forward, taking inch after inch of his impossibly girthy member. Allen redoubled his grip on her hair giving her long thick locks a hard yank, making Vanessa moan as she still worked on swallowing his meat. Deciding his wife was sucking his cock too slowly, Allen thrust his hips hard, forcing a foot of his cock down her throat. Her eyes went wide with alarm at first, then settled to a lusty stare as she gazed up at him.

Vanessa's eyes seemed to say 'Thank you for this cock.' Her eyes filled with a primal lust only other victors could understand. Allen could see his towering muscular form in her eyes, he dominated her vision while his cock dominated her throat. Allen had her hair in a vice like grip as he started thrusting. He slowly shoved another six inches down her maw making her gag around his tool. "That's what I want to hear. My bitch gagging on my dick." He growled, she gagged and glucked, her spit and his precum escaping between her lips when her drew back. The wet, primal, sexual sounds she was making triggered something in Allen, suddenly he didn't care about if she could take his cock, he was going to force her to, taking his pleasure mattered more then her ability to give it.

With a swift forceful thrust he shoved more and more of his cock down Vanessa's throat, she instinctively fought him but he was too strong and she was too horny. He managed to cram two feet of his thick dick down her throat before she physically couldn't take him, either his length or his girth, neither knew which and neither really cared. Vanessa was possessed by her need to get fucked by Allen and the super stud had the same obsession about dicking down the woman on her knees until he physically couldn't anymore.

Vanessa groaned and when she felt his thickness halt, finally too much for her throat. She reached up and grabbed his shaft with both hands to jerk him. Allen looked on as Vanessa beat him off, her two hands forced to work in unison around his incredible girth. Her eyes almost glared at him when he started to pull back. He thought for a moment, she wanted it hard, she'd get it hard. With both hands gripping her head Allen held her in place, his cock lodged in her windpipe. She kept working her hands along his shaft feverishly. Vanessa's throat started to constrict, she was but still needed air, the only thing she could breathe in was Allen's cock. His grip tightened as she held herself in place as long as she was able and tried to push away, hoping for a breath. Allen just held in in place.

She thought he was just teasing her but when she tried again he held her throat impaled on his length. She looked up seeing him scowl response. Agains he tried pushing off and again she was denied by the bigger man's strength. He managed to force another inch of himself in her throat as she fought, pushing whenever she moved and holding her head still. Her eyes bulged, face turning red then darker shades. Vanessa's mind was panicked as her vision blurred, eyes filling with tears. In one swift movement Allen ripped his cock from her throat, holding her by the hair as she coughed to breath. "Oh fuck!" She gasped.

"You said no mercy." Allen responded then grabbed her throat and hauled her to her feet. "And you'll get none." He growled, slapping her across the face with his free hand and pushing her back on her knees. "You want my cock you better fucking swallow it." He roared, his voice deep and dominant. He slammed his hips toward her face, his cock shoved down her throat with almost reckless force. His powerful legs flexed as he put the force of his body behind his thrust, claiming more of her insides when his cock went deeper than anyone's else's ever would.

Vanessa's eyes filled with tears, not from lack of air now but from pleasure, this was everything she wanted she didn't know she wanted to be man handled during sex before the games but it brought something out in her, she loved being able to take it like this, having cocks forced down her willing throat, not being able to breath because they were so big, her body shuddered as she came from it. She let out an audible moan around Allen's cockmeat letting him know she was cumming from his facefucking. He growled and pulled her face forward with every thrust of his hips. His thrusting made his giant balls swing hard against Vanessa's chest, her immense tits blocking the heavy swinging orbs from hitting her face unless she wanted them to.

Vanessa came three more times from Allen's powerful throat fucking, each time he was able to push deeper, but he wasn't stopping until she took him all. "Take it you fucking bimbo whore." He growled. His hands gripped her hair so hard it hurt but Vanessa didn't care, she wanted this cock in her throat, she needed his cock in her throat. Allen pulled her further and further along with each thrust, he dug into her throat, cock mining away until he hit bottom. She moaned around his invading member, garbling whatever words she could and drooling thick saliva mixed with precum all over her enhanced balloon tits.

They stayed like that for a while, working Allen's cock into Vanessa's throat, finally her lips met his root and he sighed, finally content with the result. "Now you can suck my huge cock." He declared. Allen pulled Vanessa by the hair off his shaft at an agonizingly slow pace. She squirmed in place, impatient to start the expected blowjob and also not wanting his cock out of her mouth and throat. His head came free with an audible pop.

"Gah, holy shit your big!" She gasped when she could breathe properly again, hands stroking his spit slick hardness. Grinning she started running her long tongue along every vein of his dick. Tickling and toying them as she moved up and down its length. She swirled her tongue around his bulbous cockhead, lapping up his flavor with a grin. "I'll suck your cock every day stud." She promised. He was going to hold her to that.

Allen groaned as Vanessa's tongue teased his piss slit before doing laps around the back edge of his glands, the nerves in his cockhead so sensitive he felt he could cum just from that. She smiled seeing him fighting the need to blow all over her. "That's it you mega hung fucker, blow a massive load all over me. I fucking want every drop out of your giant balls." She moaned up at him. "I want to drown in your stud ball batter, cover me from head to toe then pound my holes until I forget who I am." She said keeping eye contact, her hands stroking his giant shaft.

Allen was struggling to hold his load, when Vanessa started begging for it he lost the battle. She wanted him to cum all over her body but he had other plans. He grabbed her head and shoved his cock down her throat. "Swallow it you big titted bitch." He growled. Vanessa's eyes lit up as his manhood took over her throat. Her hands jerked him faster, encouraging the thick fluid from his heavy balls. Allen roared his release, the heavy flow from his balls through his cock almost hurt with its thickness and sheer volume.

She gulped his load down greedily, taking huge swallows of his seed but even then she couldn't keep up with the mouth filling amounts he continued to fire into her gullet. Excess thick batter leaked from anywhere around her lips it could find room, collecting around the corners of her mouth to drip down her chin and land on her huge tits. Eventually Vanessa just tilted her head up and opened her mouth, letting Allen watch his load fill the space around his shaft and overflow down her front. The scene seemed to make Allen cum again or at least extend his current orgasm by a while. As his ongoing orgasm started to flag he added his big hand to hers stroking the meaty fuckshaft, trying to squeeze out every last drop from his dick.

Allen had to breathe a moment, his hand fell away from hers as he tried to collect himself. Vanessa only chuckled, making a show of swirling her long tongue around his shaft still embedded in her throat. When he pulled out, very slowly, she showed him a mouthful of pearlescent fluid and gave him an open mouthed grin, using her thick tongue to gather it and drizzle the cream over her chin onto her tits to tease her enhanced lover. She left her mouth open to swallow it down in loud messy gulps.

His breath caught, he shoved her over the couch, angling her ass and pussy to face him. "Fuck yes, fuck me baby, force me to take it all." She said giggling with anticipation. He pressed his meaty member to her dripping pussy and slammed two feet of cock home. Vanessa came immediately and hard, her body shaking as the orgasm washed over her. "Fuuuuck yeeessss!" She screamed as Allen settled in to a quick pace, hips a blur as he opened her insides up with his incredible cock as she seemed to have one long continuous orgasm.

She squeezed his length, it was like she was fighting him on every stroke, her walls seemed to grip and pull with every muscle spasm of her continuing orgasms. He nectar soaked his cock as he continued to pound away for all he was worth. He growled at her and she moaned at him in response. "Come on stud, fucking break me." She moaned.

"Take it you bitch." He growled back, slam fucking her, every powerful thrust forcing more of his immensely thick length into her wanting body. He pulled her against him as he thrust in hard, forcing her body to take more and more of his length. Before long she was screaming again and he hit the two and a half foot mark. Every thrust made her body hit the couch and the couch smack against the wall. Allen was surprised at his own strength as he was thrusting, his surprised doubled when all Vanessa did was moan and cum, not once complaining about how hard her thrust or how his hands gripped her.

A dozen more thrusts and Allen felt himself cum again, the slick slimy seed filling every inch of her insides making it easier for how cock to drill deep. One exceptionally hard thrust saw his hips smack against hers, finally hilting him inside her. "Now I can really fuck you." He roared as she screamed cumming hard on his full monster cock.

"That's it! Give me that giant fucking cock!" She howled as his entire rod rammed her, pushing to yet another powerful orgasm. He moved from the couch to a table, lifting her from one piece of furniture, carrying her still impaled on his manhood, and bent her over the thick wooden desk. He angled her legs so one knee was up on the surface while the other supported her weight. His heavy balls slapping and slamming against her wetness. At this angle she cried out cumming again spraying her wetness over her lovers swinging balls and sturdy thighs, Allen grinned.

They couple kept going like this for a long time, losing themselves in lust. Every time Allen came they moved to another piece of furniture or a new position. They moved to a plush chair surrounded by mirrors, Allen seated while Vanessa bounced on his incredible cock. Every bounce rippled through her body giving Allen a show he'd never forget as well as letting him feast on her mountainous mammaries, his hands squeezed her tits, forcing the giant orbs to change shape with his grip. He pinched and pulled, mauling her chest and feeding himself her sensitive nipples.

He when he came again the overflow soaked the chair and pooled on the floor beneath it. Again he got up, carry-fucking her across the room to pin her against a wall. From there he thrust up and in as hardnas he could, slow battering ram thrusts slammed her back against the wall, after a while a dent began to form, neither of them noticed or cared. He thrust harder and she moaned louder adding to his own primal grunts.

"Come on, take me, fuck me, destroy me!" She howled at him. Allen stopped, pulling out to hold her by the throat. He forced her to her knees and thrust hard, making her swallow most of his impossibly thick dick in the process.

"Swallow it bitch." He growled one hand stroking himself as the dam released again and Vanessa choked and gagged on the sheer volume of his seed. He let his first dozen ropes deposit down her throat then stepped back so a few blasts smacked against her firm boobs, the targets almost impossible to miss. With his cock still spurting its thick batter he speared her cleavage, grabbing her tits it his huge hands to squeeze his cock between them. As his cock continued to geyser man cream, he gave himself a monster titted tit-fuck.

"Oh god yes, fucking use me." She moaned.

"You're going to spend hours like this, tit fucking my huge cock until I cum again and again, drowning you in spunk." Allen sneered at her as his orgasm flagged finally. Grabbing her by the hair he pulled her to her feet, turning her around and bending her over so her face and chest pressed against the wall with her plump ass sticking out. She moaned feeling the throbbing head of his monster cock press against her tight asshole.

"Do it baby, fuck my ass!" She encouraged him, wiggling her hips slightly. The movement rubbing his cockhead between her cheeks making the spongy tip spread thick precum all over the crevice. Allen responded by grabbing her head and pressing it against the wall, securing her in place.

"Shut up and scream when I fuck you." He growled and slammed his hips forward. Vanessa eagerly and noisily obeyed, emptying her lungs of air as his cock forced its way into her ass. Her anal canal being stretched painfully and pleasurably. His first thrust claimed twenty inches of her tightest hole, he wasn't stopping until she took it all.

From that point Allen put his entire weight behind each and every thrust, powerfucking Vanessa's ass, the force behind it threw her entire body forward, cum covered tits smacking into the wall with a wet splats. Vanessa moaned, trying hard to suck air in against the many times the pleasure of it made her scream in orgasm. When Allen roared his next orgasm he fit twenty eight inches of cock in her ass, he pushed her flat against the wall and started fucking her like he was trying to fuck her through the barrier. His pace sped up, her screams became one long unending sound broken only by her body shaking with orgasms.

His jackhammering thrusts made a crater in the wall. Seeing the damage he was doing Allen pulled her with him as he backed up to a lounge chair. He kept her impaled on his colossal fuck pole as he sat down, forcing her to straighten her tired legs and pitch up as the angle of his hips changed from standing to sitting. "Bounce on it cunt." He commanded and she obeyed with a needy whimper. He had to help her get her legs in position straddling the cushioned seat, when she did she rose and fell on his dick with long movements. Allen watched her ass take two feet off his cock as she bounced on him, her ass twerking along its length. She gasped and sighed, grunted and groaned as he gave her round gloves of ass, several hard slaps.

"Harder baby, leave a permanent hand print on my ass, you fucking own it." She managed to say in between moans. Allen turned the intensity up, letting his hand fly with enough force he could break bones. He reddened her ass cheeks with a half dozen hard slaps of his huge open hand. "Oh fuck yes!" She cried cumming again from the beating her ass was taking inside and out. Switching pace again Allen grabbed her hair and pulled, arching her back to bring her eyes to his. She was in a sexual daze, looking deep into his eye as he sneered and snarled, hips moving at a merciless pace, his balls hammering her thighs and slamming into her pussy leaving red marks of their own.

He released her hair, making her press against the wall again as he back straightened. With Allen's huge muscled arms he scooped her up at the thighs, pulling them open and holding them there as he lifted Vanessa and leaned her against his powerful chest, her legs split wide. He started pumping his arms, making her rise and fall on his length of cock and giving her no way to fuck him back, she just had to take it. The realization of what was going on and that she couldn't to anything about it started a cascade of orgasms from Vanessa.

Her girlcum sprayed everywhere, drenching Allen's legs and huge balls, pooling on the carpet beneath them, splattering all over the wall as her mega stud lifted her and dropped her on thirty two inches of mind breaking thick cock. He growled feelings his balls throb and rise, forcing their precious liquid of creation through him and exploding into her stretched anal canal. He didn't stop fucking her, through his entire orgasm he continued to curl his arms, lifting and dropping her on his cumming cock. Her arm's reached up and around to hold his head for support.

Every time he pulled her up his veiny shaft dragged more and more of his fertile cream from her canal, only for the empty space to be refilled the next time his cock geysered the next blast into her deepest parts. Hours later they both were exhausted, amused to find victors did have limits. They made use of every surface, dirtying it all with their sweat and cum.