To the Victor Goes the Spoils Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the game maker came into the room he found it a ruin. The furniture was broken and the remains covered in cum, the walls were dented and marked with craters, several of the mirrors were cracked. He found the pair of enhanced lovers by what was left of the couch. Allen standing beside it with Vanessa on her knees beneath his still hard cock. She was covered in so much cum she looked like a melted candle as she suckled Allen's huge balls and jerked his cock with two handed full length strokes. Allen at least was covered head to toe with sweaty his body glistening in the light. Turning his head at the noise he saw the well dressed game maker in the mirrored wall and turned his head.

"I think we're done for now." He said with a tired smile.

..................

Interview:

(One month after the games)

The lights on the studio were blinding, Amber strutted across the stage to greet the crowd. She got her start as a dancer on a one of the generic capital game shows, stripping for the audience, eventually she was found to have decent oral skills, after one executive heard her loud dirty talk one day when the game show host had her bent over a desk. She was given a golden opportunity when one of the capitals most beloved Enhancement Games commentators retired, taking his place for the annual broadcast. She offered her skills for the post games interview, and her body to any willing executives, securing her as a household name in the capital. Her thin white strapless dress barely covered the tops of her heavy F cup tits and fell to just an inch under he plump ass. She was a beautiful woman, spendings a fortune on her body and clothing, though if you asked her she'd say she preferred how she looked naked instead of wearing clothes, all with a well practiced naughty look. Her dirty blonde hair fell to just last her shoulders and tonight she wore it straight instead of some time consuming hairdo. She was told the victors preferred women with a more simple style, both Allen and Vanessa.

The victors were relaxing in a lounge when a stagehand came to get them. They waited behind the curtain as Amber worked the crowd earning laughter and cheers from jokes and stories about the games or her misadventures in the bedroom. Vanessa was the first to be introduced, with a blinding smile she strutted out, her hips swaying wildly.

The female victor was dressed in a sparkling red dress, if it could be called that. Two thin lines of fabric barely covered her giant tits and connected merely an inch above her pubis, from there it barely manage to be wide enough to hide her pussy mound as it loosely fell two feet, more strips of fabric wrapped around her high waist to connect to a narrow run of fabric that slid between her huge plump ass and fell about to her knees. Her skin glistened with the oiled look she was gifted during the games, she waved to the crowd, stopping once to run her hands along her figure then again to give Amber a hug and a kiss, then it was time for her partner.

Allen was curious why he felt nervous tonight, he'd been living naked for the last few day and more than one person had seen him naked, many times having sex with Vanessa or other women, he watched his wife's ass away as she strutted across the stage feeling blood rush to his gigantic cock. Using practiced control and his Everhard enhancement he was able to prevent walking out with an erection, when he heard his name he was ready. Allen walked in to cheers and whistles, he was topless, showing his powerful upper body and it's vascular enormity, around his waist was a thin black robe, the garment fell to his shins and hugged his lower body tight enough to show a very detailed outline of his incredible cock. Tonight he had the same glistening skin as Vanessa though his was temporary.

He walked straight to Amber and was greeted with a hug and a kiss, the pair of victors shared a long passionate kiss before sitting in a comfortable couch while Amber sat in a plush chair beside them.

"Wow thank you both for coming!" Amber said grinning. "Not like you had a choice..," she added drawing laughter from the crowd.

"It's all part of the games." Allen observed, one arm around Vanessa's thin waist.

"Yes it is. Well first things first, welcome, second congratulations both of you!" The blonde said again the crowd clapped and cheered. The victors smiled and thanked Amber and the audience. "I know I always ask this to start but how do you guys feel?"

"We're thrilled." Vanessa started. "It was crazy during the games and to think we made it out is just incredible. I don't think we could've hoped for a better outcome."

"Well maybe if I was allowed two wives." Allen added with a grin making the entire studio laugh and applaud. Simple banter followed as Amber asked soft easy to answer questions leading up to the games.

"Ok, so what was going through your minds before the starting gun?"

"I was terrified." Vanessa said. "We'd trained but I was so intimidated by the other tributes." She added looking to her stud.

"I was nervous, I admit I was hoping to age out of the games, they always seemed so scary to me." He had his eyes down before bringing his face up and smiling. "But now that it's over it's not so bad, especially that I'm one of the victors."

"Well I'm incredibly happy for you both, I'm sure we all look forward to watching you in the coming years." Amber gestures to the crowd encouraging more applause. "You two were selected for one of the earliest couplings this year, did you have any idea you were fucking your fellow potential victor?"

"I didn't." Allen started. "Honestly it could've been anyone, I can just tell you that was the greatest sex of ever had up until that point."

"I knew he was special, he wouldn't have been selected otherwise, but he's right it could have been anyone, and he's not the only one I was partnered with." Vanessa answered with a smile.

"Yes let's talk about that, we saw you fuck Allen and Jon then Linda right after, how much different were they?" Vanessa didn't need internet to think about it.

"Allen was great, he was rough and the sex was so intense, I mean we were trained to fuck like that and it was so good..." she said with a smile. "Jon was on entirely different level."

"They do learn in their academies don't they?"

"Oh holy shit do they LEARN. Jon damn near broke me just shoving his cock down my throat." She said with a laugh. "Linda was amazing, I only had sex a few times with girls before the games but I enjoyed every minute of it and with Linda I couldn't believe how good it felt and she was informative too, she was basically teaching me how to fuck a woman while we were doing it on camera. I knew if I won I had to pick them, assuming Jon wasn't my husband."

"And you did choose them right? How is the dynamic to have your husband and the man who fucked you better under the same roof?" Amber asked with a smile.

"Oh Allen's the better lover now, first of all he's so much bigger and Jon's been helping him fuck like a career, he has such a dominant presence when he fucks. Actually when I suck his cock I'll cum on my own, he's such a stud he doesn't have to do anything!" Vanessa winked at the camera and ran a hand down Allen's thinly veiled cock shaft.

"I guess careers are good for that."

"Yeah, they learn so much at their academies we don't even scratch the surface during our training and he still is very rough with me when Allen's not around, but my stud here is far ahead." Vanessa said with a grin.

"Allen how about you, you two only picked one male from the pool to keep around, what's it like having all these voluptuous, sex crazy women at home?"

"It's great!" His grinning answer drew a loud long laugh from the crowd. "Honestly it's amazing." He started once the crowd calmed down. "Vanessa is the best lover anyone can ask for and the girls are incredibly sexy, very skilled, and insatiable. I'm so in demand at home I have to go out and fuck a neighbor just to be left alone."

"I know, we've seen plenty of your work at home." Amber said with a smile. "Now I know we got your approximate sizes just after the games but now that things have died down a bit, one thing we always ask is just how big are you? Allen let's start with you."

"I'm seven feet seven inches tall now, four hundred and two pounds, ninety percent muscle mass, soft my cock is two feet long and sixteen inches around, hard I'm thirty two and a half inches long and twenty inches around. My balls are about thirty pounds each."

"About?"

"Well it depends on just how much I've cum in the last hour." He said with a wide grin.

"Wow you're a big boy." Amber said gesturing to the crowd to get them applauding and cheering. "Ok, Vanessa my dear, your turn." Vanessa had been leaning against Allen during the bulk of the interview, now she sat up straight, thrusting her chest forward proudly.

"I'm six feet four inches tall, two hundred and seventeen pounds, and my dimensions are 42SS-26-46." She stated while running her hands around her huge spherical tits.

"That's amazing, tell me, how can I get a body like that?"

"Haha, well you have to be born in a district, after that you just need to be lucky enough to get selected for the games then just out fight and out fuck the competition."

"Amazing. Now you both received special enhancements during the games, what did you get and how are they for you now?" Vanessa was could to speak up but Allen wrapped a muscled arm around her waist and pulled her back against him.

"I was lucky enough to get the Breeder balls and Everhard enhancements. The first makes my balls much bigger, they're constantly active and it's thicker then molasses, I never run out of cum."

"They make your loads bigger too right?"

"Yep as my girls can attest, my loads are about a gallon full now and thanks to Everhard, I get hard on command and never soften if I don't want to."

"I wish my husband had that one." Amber said eyeing the camera.

"I got the Oiled body and Oral Masters Tongue!" Vanessa jumped in. "My skin always looks this shiny and my tongue is three inches wide at its flattest and ten inches long. It's great for when I'm eating Allen's cum out of another slut or worshiping his monster cock." She giggled.

"Now I know we have limited time so I'll just ask a few more. This is for each of you, what is your favorite sex position and what is something about your favorite thing about your partner?"

"Well...not to sound to arrogant but I'd have to say doggy, because I feel so big and powerful in that position, and for what I like, Vanessa is just so intense of a fuck, she's insatiable and always so eager." Allen said pulled his wife into a passionate kiss.

"My favorite is doggy because he's such a dominant stud, but I have to have it in my ass...and I like the way my tits bounce when he fucks me, it doesn't matter the position." They shared a glance and another intense kiss followed.

"Ok and again this for each of you, what was the moment your victory finally hit you?"

"Hmm...I'd say just after the games, I was in these huge lavish rooms, I fucked my mentor then Vanessa and we left the building together. Walking out after that, that was probably when it actually hit me." Allen answered then looked downward to Vanessa.

"I'd say it was maybe a week after we arrived home in victors village, everyday that week I tasted other women on his cock and I loved it, it hit me like 'that's your husband, he has the biggest cock in the world and he's using it, he's fucking so many other women and still coming home to you, and right now you're sucking him off before he fucks your brains out'. I have to say I was so turned on, I fucking worked hard for this, I deserve an absolute stud with the biggest cock in the world."

"Ok last question, this is for Vanessa. What has been a moment you think defines your relationship so far with Allen?"

"Oh good question...I have to say after the day we moved in to victors village, we had a foursome the night before, he left early that day to fuck a few sluts, I stayed home to fuck our friends again. Early in the evening he came home, I was in the study looking something up, we were both naked of course. Allen came right up to me and grabbed my tits in his huge hands. He massaged and squeezed them, he lifted me right off my feet and I came just from that. Then he put me down and pushed me to my knees shoving that massive cock in my mouth. I think that's it. He can just come up and take me whenever he wants, however he wants, and I just love it!"

"That's all I have time for right now, ladies and gentlemen our victors for the 84th Enhancement Games!" Amber stood quickly with her arms gesturing to the coupe trying to not make out on the couch, they both stood and smiled to the audience, waving.

..................

(Six months after the games)

Allen walked through the open courtyard between the homes of Victors Village, the huge homes were built in neat rows, each evenly spaced providing plenty of room between them, not like it mattered, everyone moved between the houses freely, sure you had one designated for you, with your belongings, but if you wanted to go to another home and fuck it's occupants you were free to do so, it was encouraged actually, the entire town of victors was on camera all the time, a live feed for the rabid fans at the capital.

Allen turned at the fountain, it was a large structure, twenty feet high and at least that wide, the wide stone bowl filled with crystal clear water while its lone occupants looked onward. The "victors" were stone statues of a male and female with cartoonish proportions stood facing down the main road leading in and out of town. Allen strode past, remembering the orgy he started when he first arrived here, a dozen sluts all begged to suck his cock on sight, that lead to more "neighbors" taking notice, soon half the town was involved fucking loudly in a squirming, thrusting, mass of bodies with Allen and his wife Vanessa at its center.

Allen walked across the town naked like he normally did, no need to wear clothing when he'd just end up naked anyway. His massive thirty two inch cock was as hard as steel and thick precum dripped in great rivulets from his swollen cockhead, he liked to leave it that way when outdoors, the fans enjoyed the display of superhuman male sexuality. The thick veiny fuck tube pointing his muscular bulk toward his destination. As he approached the three story building that was his home he caught movement in one of the next door windows. Cynthia, his bimbo bodied mentor from his games, and her ebony skinned muscular career husband Anthony were at it again.

This time she was pressed up against the wall of their bedroom, bent over and screaming as her husband powerfully drove his two foot cock into her depths. Allen could see they weren't alone, their slaves watched along the wall opposite the window, the shapely women masterbating at the show before them. Allen smirked, none of the windows in town had dressings, everything stayed open for anyone to see. He chuckled, he left her house only a couple hours ago after his usual fuckfest with Cynthia and his wife Vanessa, both women filled with his cum and barely able to move, now the silver haired slut seemed just fine, a testament to her stamina and enhanced recovery abilities all victors enjoyed.

Allen marched forwards proud of his body and every fuck he'd enjoyed since moving here. He stopped at his front door examining the door knocker shaped like one of his wife's legs complete with plump ass cheek and the door handle shaped like his soft cock, another chuckle. He knew it wasn't locked or even latched, his moistened cockhead pressed to the door and with a step he pushed it open with his hardness.

The house was warm, huge rooms and very few walls gave the house a wide open feeling. In the entryway he came face to face with a portrait of himself, he was naked of course, huge arms folded across his powerful chest, between his legs hung his limp cock, it's two foot soft length still incredibly thick, on their knees facing his cock knelt two bimbo beauties, he could tell just from seeing their asses who they were. On his right side knelt his wife Vanessa, on the left his mentor Cynthia with all her silver haired curves.

On the opposite side of the entryway sat another picture, this one of Allen in a similar pose but next to him leaned Vanessa, one shapely leg crossed over one of his, balloon tits pressed against his side while his muscled arm was wrapped around her thin waist. four sluts knelt before them, on the left was Linda the career with her long curly blonde hair, on her right knelt Mia with all her curves, on Mia's right was Ava, the special "gift" they'd earned from the games, next to her knelt Katy. The pictures served as both notice and warning, they advertised the owners of the home and warned others no matter who entered or how big they were, Allen and Vanessa were the top fuckers here.

Lucky for Allen he actually had the biggest cock among victors and the capital, he was sure he'd lose that title at some point but until then he'd enjoy it. The scream of a sluts orgasm caught Allen's attention, monster cock first he walked deeper into his home, pictures of he and his wife in a dozen sexual positions lined the walls of the hallway, he found a sitting room where all the noise seemed to be coming from. As he entered the room he grinned, knowing what he'd find.

On a huge cushion against the left wall Katy was bent over, her huge tits flattened as a muscular stud pressed his weight against her. A huge muscled arm was wrapped around her kneck, curled to make the bicep bulge denying the district twelve slut of air while its owner slammed a twenty seven inches of thick cock deep into her shapely ass. Allen nodded at Jon, the career male not stopping the merciless fucking, started at the request of the mistress of the house Allen guessed with a smile. On a plush couch by the opposite wall was Vanessa, legs spread wide while a silent numatic machine pumped a thick fake two foot long cock into her with at a relentless mechanical pace, beside her knelt Linda, hands gripping a leather strap wrapped around Vanessa's neck, pulled tight to choke the bimbo mistress of the house while the faux cock pounded her insides. Vanessa's eyes were wide watching Jon fuck Katy. "That's it, fucking nasty bitch likes it hard huh? You like me choking you while your slutty cunt gets pounded by a huge cock?" She asked to Vanessa's struggling orgasmic moaned replies.

"Welcome home master." Mia's voice was soft, quiet against Katy's and Vanessa's moaning. Her hands pressed against Allen's back as she came up behind him, walking around him slowly as her hips swayed widely. Allen's big hand rose to grab and squeeze one round plump ass cheek making Mia pur and smile. She leaned against him as the lips met in a long lusty kiss. Her hands moved to his hard cock, moving to jerk her master without being commanded.

"We've been waiting for your cock." Ava added coming from his opposite side, like her sister slave she shared a long passionate kiss with Allen and joined Mia's hand stroking Allen's thick thirty two inch dick. Allen said nothing simple standing in the threshold of the room watching the scene playing out. His hand left Mia's ass and instead grabbed her hair, his free hand grabbed Ava's hair, with a yank he pulled them with him as he moved to sit beside his choking and cumming wife.

He let go of his sluts now grabbing Vanessa's hair and yanking it towards his face. His wife didn't miss a beat as she kissed him wildly. Breaking the kiss Allen leaned back, letting Vanessa moan out another loud orgasm, he spread his legs allowing Mia and Ava to slide to their knees, balloon tits pressing together, and start the long laborious process of worshiping Allen's thirty two inch cock. Allen smiled enjoying what they had earned. It was good to be a victor.