To Those Who Wait Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I would rather keep the orgasm," Autumn said, and she kissed me again, "but that was terrifying. When she asked where you were, I almost just said it! I a terrible at keeping secrets."

"Me too," I said and raised my eyebrows. Autumn snorted.

"I am aware."

"But I am happy that now, all our secrets are together," I said. Autumn looked at me deeply, tilting her head to the side.

"Me too," Autumn said, "I like that ." Autumn leaned forward and kissed me again, "But I still need to punish you for the little stunt."

"I am waiting," I said. Autumn jumped into action. First grabbed my arm and rolled me over so that I was on my hands and knees. Her fingers quickly reached the zipper on the back of my dress, then she slipped the sleeves down over my shoulders. Sat back up on my knees, letting the dress tumble down to my waist. Autumn grasped the top of the dress and my panties at once, and then slipped them down around my ass and pulled them off my legs. The only thing I was wearing now was my own garter. Then Autumn roughly pushed me down again, so that I was on my hands and knees.

"Put that ass in the air," Autumn said and instantly complied, leaning forward so that my breasts were on the carpet and my ass was high up in the air. I felt a sharp sting and heard a loud clap as Autumn smacked my ass. I groaned.

"That is going to leave a red mark!" I said. Autumn smacked me again.

"It is no redder than my face was when I was talking to Marie, you bitch," Autumn said, while laughing, and then she smacked me again. She smacked hard, harder than she usually did when we played rough. But It felt good too. The slap vibrated pleasantly through my body.

"Is this what I am getting?" I asked, "A spanking?" Autumn spanked me one more time, on the other, less prepared cheek and I screamed a little.

"Just warming you up." Autumn said. She grasped my ass cheeks as smacked them together. Then I felt her lean forward, over my body. Her stomach pressed into my ass, her hair tickled my back. I felt her hand against my cheek, and turned. Autumn's middle and index fingers slipped easily into my mouth. I tasted the salty flavor of her skin and gently began to suck on them.

"Get them nice and wet," Autumn instructed. I lapped my tongue on her fingers, coating them with saliva and enjoying the sensation of her fingertips against my back teeth. I was trying to pull her fingers into my throat, when Autumn sat back up. Her fingers slipped from my mouth, her stomach moved off of my ass. A second later, I felt Autumn's fingers, now slightly cold and wet, press gently against my upturned anus.

"Oh fuck!" I groaned as her fingers began to circle around me. Autumn had done this more than once during our relationship. A lot, actually. She knew exactly what to do to make me like it too. Her fingers swirled slowly and carefully around my ass, growing warmer and warmer as she moved. I felt the pads of her finger move slickly across each little folds of skin on my ass. As I began to get wetter and wetter, Autumn grew more forceful. Sometimes, she would press her fingers gently, but firmly, into my anus. I felt a slight pressure and groaned, the Autumn would pull back, circling again.

After a few minutes, I felt myself relaxing. The nerves in my anus grew more and more taut, but the muscles softened. I also felt my saliva starting to dry, the friction growing stronger. Autumn felt it as well. She slipped the two fingers off my asshole (I moaned), and then dropped them down slightly. Felt her fingers twirl twice against the dripping lips of my pussy. I hadn't even realized it was so wet, but it felt lovely as Autumn's fingers brushed my clit.

In a moment, Autumn's finger had returned to my anus, even slicker and warmer than before. She started circling her fingers around me again. But I was so much more ready now, she circled less, placed pressure on my anus more. The tips of her fingers slipped inside of me, just a fraction of an inch. She coated my insides with my juices. I moaned loudly.

"Quiet!" Autumn said, more nervous than angry. I drew my forearm across my mouth, sinking my teeth into my muscle, groaning anyway. Autumn continued to put pressure on me with her forefinger, drawing out of my ass, letting it close, and then pushing it in again. Each time she went deeper. She would rub her fingers together when she pulled it out, transferring my juices from one finger to the other. Deeper and deeper. I pushed my ass backwards, I opened my ass, willed her in deeper.

It happened all at once. My relaxed, excited asshole opened and sort of swallowed Autumn's sweet finger. One thrust, it was maybe half an inch inside of me, the next, it was up past her second knuckle. I could feel her warm hardness inside of me and moaned.

"So good," I said, in a muffled voice.

"Don't like it too much, this is punishment," Autumn said playfully, and twirled her finger in my ass. She slipped in and out of me a couple of times, stretching me. Then I felt her move away. Once against, Autumn's fingers were pressed against my pussy. I could smell my arousal and I knew her fingers must have been dripping When they returned to my asshole, I felt greater pressure. I knew what Autumn was doing. Her index and middle fingers were crossed. She was pushing both of them into me at once.

"Fuck my ass, Autumn," I groaned into my arm. Autumn pressed, as forcefully as she dared. There was a good deal of pressure, but no pain. I was too warmed up for that. I rocked my hips back, pushed my anus open. After a sharp moment, I sighed with relief as my asshole opened an Autumn's braided fingers slipped inside of me. I grunted as Autumn's fingers filled me. Slowly, she drew them out and then plunged them back into me. And then again. She held them out for a second, I felt her spit land on my asshole, and then she thrust into me again.

"Don't stop! Don't stop!" I begged, loving the way that my wife filled me up.

"You're lucky I am so forgiving," Autumn said, moving her fingers in and out of my ass.

"I know," I panted. And, at that same moment, Autumn's other hand found its way to my pussy. I felt Autumn's fingers, flat and together, press against my slit. Her fingers rubbed up and down my bare pussy, making me gasp. Her finger tips circled my wet clit, before rocking back. Her index finger then plunged into my pussy. She hooked that finger inside of me, rubbing the ridges on the inside of my cunt. My legs were shaking and I screamed into my forearm.

For the next several minutes, Autumn gave me absolutely no relief. On one hand, her fingers plunged into my asshole, twisting as they went. With the other hand, she stroked the insides of my cunt, letting her thumb swirl around on my clit. I felt her occasionally lean forward and plant a delicate kiss on the back of my thigh or on my ass cheek. But it was hard to focus, her motions were so intense, I felt like I was bursting with her beautiful fingers. I gasped and groaned on the floor. I could feel the tension building higher and higher inside of me.

And then, all of the sudden, it stopped. I felt Autumn's fingers slip from my ass at the exact same moment her other hand dropped from my pussy. I was panting on the floor, the tension still there, but no relief. Finally, Autumn's punishment was upon me.

"Oh fuck, honey, fuck me," I begged. Autumn smacked my ass again.

"Your pussy smells so good, I want to eat it," Autumn said. I waved my ass back and forth.

"Then eat it, please!" I begged.

"Do you think your pussy tastes good?" she asked and I felt her lean over me again. Once again, her stomach was against my ass, her hair tickling my back. Autumn's fingers plunged into my mouth, and I slurped on the desperately. The flavor was...different, "Oops," Autumn said, "those were the fingers from your ass." Autumn giggled. I didn't care, I sucked harder on her fingers. In fact, I liked it more, so dirty. I loved my taste on my wife's fingers.

"God I want to cum!" I complained around Autumn's fingers.

"Me too," Autumn admitted, and I felt her fingers move out of my mouth and then the weight of her body lifted off of me. I got back up on my hands and knees, looked over my shoulder. Autumn was now standing behind me, her back to me, "Get me out of this dress," she demanded.

I scrambled up to my feet, pushing Autumn's hair over her shoulder and quickly finding the zipper to her dress. I pulled it down quickly, exposing Autumn's beautiful back I leaned forward and kissed her spine. Autumn wiggled her hips and I pulled the dress down over them. The fluffy dress collapsed in a pool at Autumn's feet. I helped her step out of it and now we stood together, wearing nothing but our wedding bands and our garters. I pulled Autumn towards me, kissed her deeply. She leaned into me, our legs tangling, our breasts pressed together.

But we both knew what we wanted. We dropped to our knees while we kissed. I gently pressed Autumn over, and she sort of rolled to the side and then came to a rest on her back on the floor. I broke our kiss, and stood up. I quickly walked around Autumn's body and stopped with my feet wide on either side of her head. I dropped down quickly, but carefully onto my knees. I felt Autumn's hands rise us and grab my thighs, digging her nails into my skin.

I pitched forward, putting my head between Autumn's legs. I put my arms between Autumn's legs as well, and then sort of swept them back. The backs of Autumn's knees slipped into my elbows and I spread her legs, pulled them back. At the same time, my hips settled back, my pussy dropped down towards Autumn's face. In half a moment, we were perfectly in position. It was like we were made to be together.

As soon as my hips settled, I could feel Autumn grasp more tightly on my thighs, pulling me down farther. And, immediately thereafter, I felt her tongue press against my cunt. Her lips wrapped around my clit, sucking and licking. I gasped, but stayed focused on the task at hand. I looked down and saw Autumn's beautiful pussy and tight little asshole looking me in the eye. I smiled and licked my lips. I leaned as far forward as I could, wrapped my lips around Autumn's asshole, and sucked on it gently, probing my tongue into it. Then I slide my mouth back, sucking on her skin until I reached her slit. I let my tongue ride up her slit, savoring the flavor, and then wiggling my tongue on her clit. I then worked my mouth back down across her pussy, to her asshole.

For the next several minutes, Autumn and I desperately pushed ourselves towards pleasure. A race to see who could push the other over the edge first. Autumn knew exactly what I wanted. She kept her mouth on my clit, stroking it and sucking it with her tongue. Her fingers sunk into my skin, her nose pressed into my asshole. At the same time, I did what I knew Autumn liked, teasing her asshole before stroking her clit. As time went on, I spent less time on her ass and more time on her pussy, as I felt her muscles tightening, heard her voice going higher and higher. I was tensing as well, I was moaning my wife's name over and over again.

I tried to hold out, I tried to make sure that Autumn came first...but she was too good. I felt the levees breaking. And, for half a second, I almost felt disappointed that I had 'lost' the race. But as the pleasure started to crest, I could feel Autumn's body writhing underneath of me. I felt her legs shaking and heard her moaning. And as the orgasm washed over me, I smiled because I knew that Autumn was cumming too. And it was like I could feel her orgasm as well. Feel the pleasure radiating out from her pussy and then down my tongue and into my belly where it exploded in every direction, leaving me shaking and groaning on the floor. I could feel Autumn moving through me, feel the physical expression of the love that we shared with one another.

I'd never, ever had an orgasm like that in my life.

Eventually, Autumn and I collapsed on top of one another, panting. The position, when not having sex, was actually a little bit ridiculous, but I was too spent to move. Autumn didn't try to push me off. I felt her breathing contentedly underneath of me. After a long time, my wife spoke.

"Should we go? They will all be waiting," she said. I paused for a moment, thought.

"Good things come to those who wait,"I said, and I kissed Autumn's thigh.

The End.

Note: I honestly write so that I can hear the comments you all give. So please just tell me what you think. Even if it is just a sentence or two (though I always prefer more). Consider that your payment for a free story. And if you like this, I beg you to read my other stories and comment on them too. I know who my loyal readers are and I really appreciate you. Thanks!

YKN

P.S. I do one edit of my work and I try to be thorough. But I figure when it comes to handing out free erotica, you all would be better served getting it fast (if a little rough), than waiting for me to polish it like I was getting paid for my work. So, in short, I know there are some errors and I don't really care that much. Don't complain about the soundtrack in your porno, don't sweat the typos in your erotica. Thanks.