All Comments on 'To Walk a Mile'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 290 Comments (Page 2)
GoldDust0402GoldDust0402almost 6 years ago
Hell of a thing

This story had its roughy patches, but goddamn if it wasn't stellar all the same. It's one of the best stories I've read on this website and I wouldn't be surprised if it was the longest (I honestly thought Literotica had a 10 page limit per chapter). I have no doubt I'll be reading this trilogy again.

goducks1goducks1almost 6 years ago
5 stars - and wish i could have given it 10

A great story. one of the best i've read. i wish it could have been longer!! maybe you'll add a chapter 4 - 5 or 10 years later. a loving romantic story with great sex. i normally don't like much violence in my sex stories - but it worked brilliantly here. Kudos to you Burnt Redstone! great plot, characters that jumped off the pages. you must have struggled with the dialogue - Ed being so simple, most of the others so sophisticated. But it reads GREAT. so THANKS!!!

i can only hope you'll write another chapter!! or something else. oh - and soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Great series!

Now finish the Shepard series...lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Thanks so much for posting!

Read all three stories...twice. Sometimes staying up way too late because I couldn't stop reading! I have to say that the character of Ed (and everyone else involved) was a perfect way to write a believable story of having multiple sex partners without it feeling contrived. A very hard thing to accomplish!

Rather than repeat the praises already posted in the comment section here, I'll instead add a bit of constructive criticism. There are so many sex scenes in these three stories, other than a couple of very unique ones (such as Ed being drunk and having sex with four women), they all seemed to be too repetitive. For example, every different sex partner used the same exact "dirty talk" when Ed was fucking them. Really, most sex scenes were nothing more than "rewrites" of previous sex scenes. Ed licks their pussy, which drives them crazy and gives them one of the best orgasms of their lives. Then Ed sticks his huge dick in them and they "white out" (or nearly so) from the intensity of their body's reaction. Frankly I started skipping the sex scenes all together about halfway through the second story (unless it was a singularly unique encounter).

I almost didn't continue reading not long after starting the very first story in the series. It's a very difficult premise to accept. Does anyone REALLY believe that a guy with a 10 inch cock is going to be ridiculed and made fun of, or have girls screaming and fleeing in terror? Every football player in that locker room would have been envious of that cock. Half the girls in High School would have been trying to get him in bed. So it was a big ask, to ask readers to accept that premise, IMO.

I thought you missed an opportunity with Karina. I would have loved a brief encounter between her and Ed. To me, you made the character of Rachel much more interesting and sexy than Grace. Actually, you made most characters much more interesting and sexy than Grace. I fell in love with Rachel, and my second favorite character (not counting Ed) was Dale. Still, like anything else in life, one can always find ways to be critical of something.

Certainly one of the best story series of all time posted on Literotica, and worthy of 5 stars!

c4vetteman94c4vetteman94almost 6 years ago
Great series

This was a great series. I loved the characters and the majority of the situations you put them in. It was such a pleasure reading them i did it twice. I loved how each lady had their own issues and the focus wasn't only on Ed. But Ed helped them get through those issues. I also liked how characters from Ed's past that had wronged him came up a few times and got their comeuppance. One thing i thought was odd was how cavalier you were about killing people off, some just didn't make sense like Greg, Jillian and Sergo, while others that lived didn't make sense to keep them that way. Gregs death was probably deserved, how it happened and the consequences that followed was what was odd. Jillian didn't deserve to die. But it is what it is.

The only things i didn't like was how Victoria was just discarded in the story, here she finally finds friendship that she had craved for so many years and you shipped her off to another country. You could have brought her back after her therapy with her kids in tow and found another house for Angie's friends to buy. The other thing was that Shirley was never heard from again after the first chapter. Im not saying she should have come back and been forgiven, but maybe bring her back to show Ed she wasn't worth feeling sad about like he had done numerous times.

Otherwise still a great story, 5 stars on all 3 chapters. Will be looking at your stuff a little more now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Ed reminds me of a comic book character

A series from Mark Millar called Huck. Seems like a very similar character. Very sweet and innocent

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
BRAVO....!!!!!

Simply amazing trilogy series, thank you. Frog 308

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
OK, I see. Delete the comments of those who don't like this. Lame...

I'm sorry, but there are a lot of weak minded gullible people out there. And apparently, most of them have read this story. This should be in the Fantasy category it is SO FAR from believable. Please, people, Lord of the Rings is more believable than this farce. But, I know like the other comments this will be deleted. This practice of squelching dissenting opinions is why LIT is having issues with BOTs being used to rate stories 1 star. People are very passionate about their opinions being heard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Wow

What can one say? It took some time to read them all back the back. It's wonderful, and addictive. Really difficult to stop reading. Bravo

dirtywhiteboy67dirtywhiteboy67over 5 years ago
5 ☆s

Three very long stories, but together they make an excellent story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Swimsuit edition

To all the commenters who had a 5 stars time with this piece there is good news. There is more out there likely to be even better reads!

So I've read all 3 parts of this story.

You've impressed with your endurance being able to write this long and ability to keep readers reading. There were improvements from the first chapter to the last - keep writing.

I like long pieces but won't read this again.

It was the same two people who had sex. They talked and acted no different.

Edward had internal and external conflicts and they were largely ignored. The same goes for the rest of the cast who could easily be condensed down to a third.

The conflicts were often told not shown and when shown it were done so fast that it didn't matter anyway. Think Big Jimmy. The only reason that Grace had anger issues were to show that she could not be angry at Edward making them both "good people". And she never got in trouble for it ever again. Edward only said NO! for himself once (Shirley) and couldn't do it again. So "the opponents" either self-combusted, were dispatched by his allies, or feelt so bad for it that they asked for forgiveness before Edward were forced to confront it. Hammy unrelatable distractions (especially with cars and angry men) were pulled over our eyes making the real conflicts hard to remember.

No, I'm not a fan.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
AMAZING Trilogy

I absolutely loved all of three of the stories. In all honesty I found the sexual escapades almost getting in the way of the story. I ended up staying with the trilogy almost as much to find out how everyone in the story came out. I'm not sure what you do for a living but you should think about writing.

THANK YOU for taking the time to write these for us to enjoy

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Truly Amazing Trilogy

Wonderful writing. The flow of the story is flawless. Characters are well defined and add so much to the storyline. Real life can be so daunting at times so this story has been a lovely escape. I'm a sucker for a happy ending. I look forward to reading more of your work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Astounding.

This trilogy is marvelous! The world would be a so much better place if there was more room for all types of loving relationships.

bossman16bossman16over 5 years ago
Again

I have read all three, three times...plan to read it again

arrowglassarrowglassover 5 years ago
Just read this trilogy again!

I sure love your stories!!!!!!!

ChookapostChookapostover 5 years ago
Outstanding work

I have very much enjoyed reading this trilogy. Such good writing, i could easily get a mental picture of all the players and all the action.

Sak77Sak77over 5 years ago
Obviously 5 stars

I mean . . . Was there ANY doubt?

I just wish Shirley had gotten a wee bit of some classic Stangstar06's BTB-ness, lol. Horrible creature, and having her just get away with what she did and getting to run off with her bf/husband is bogus.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Three of the best

FANTASTIC. Having read all three that’s my summation. Loved it all and like a really good book I didn’t want it to end. I’m now going to start reading all your other submissions. Thank you.

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
was wondering

I was wondering what kind of story would turn out if you had a crossover with this series and your Sheppard series

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
10/10 IGN: Would Ed Again

This and the previous 2 stories following Ed, from start to finish, were so good. So much so that my sleep schedule is even more messed up than before because I didnt want to stop reading until I had to give in at 4am and get some sleep, numerous nights. The one small thing I was unsatisfied with is that Ed didnt brutally kill Matias in his drunken fit of rage. It speaks more about me and my less than savoury character, I guess, than your writing but to have such a despicable ghoul of a man live, even if he is paralysed, is unsatisfying. He deserved a slow, excrutiating death from Ed before he came around. Other than my "personal preference", this story is damn perfect. The only way it could have been better is more stories before the kids come along.

I need you to write more stories like this, you're very talented, I'm addicted. Its better than PornHub.

Knightmajik75Knightmajik75over 5 years ago
Beautiful!

My yardstick for an excellent story is the feeling of loss when it's over. I didn't want this saga to end. And, it invoked many unexpected emotions. Thank you for sharing this with us.

Sak77Sak77about 5 years ago
LOL

They should have kept bowling. VERY few things better for taking out your mad on than innocent bowling pins all lined up in rows. Really rolling the ball down the lane and seeing and hearing it smash into the pins? It's very therapeutic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

I'm just saying this... It takes a lot to make a grown man cry and you succeeded. Your characters personalities and the romance involved with the more brutal parts make a very great story.

Sak77Sak77about 5 years ago
Tough choice

With whom would you rather be neighbors? Jack? Stanley? Ben? Ed? Four pretty awesome guys it'd be fun to just hang out with.

Didn't mention it before, but 5 stars, as with every other story you've written. IMHO, you really are among the very best writers here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
In re: Would Ed Again?

Matias is a high quadriplegic. His active life is over. With good custodial care, and bad luck, he could live for years like that. You need more suffering?

BTW, 5 stars. Thanks for writing.

StacyleeOttoStacyleeOttoabout 5 years ago
Overwhelmed

I am so awed over this trilogy! You have written so well and execuited character development like a famous painting that others strive to copy. I'm very impressed. Thank you for such a great story to read.

CumminginsiderherCumminginsiderherabout 5 years ago
Jesus H.

This trilogy was amazing. It is right up there in my top 5 stories I have read on this site and I have read well over a thousand of them. To think I almost balked at reading the first one because it was so long but knowing the Home for Horny Monster story is long and constantly continuing but is also exceptional gave me cause to start reading this and I am SO GLAD I DID.

As horrible as this sounds, I feel disappointed it is over lol. Being a 6'7" 265 lb muscle head allows me to easily relate to Ed, minus all the hot babes ( I am a one woman man and have been for the last 25 1/2 years lol). But it is very easily to live vicariously thru Ed while reading these stories.

Thank you for the great read and I look forward to all of your new stuff. Oh ya, you got ANOTHER 5 Stars from me and I don't give them out very often.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great

Not one of the best I’ve read, this trilogy is the best I’ve ever read! Has it All

linnearlinnearabout 5 years ago
Spectacular

This was THE BEST set of stories I have ever read. It has it all and then some and it flows just seamlessly.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Amazing...

...how comments that dislike this LCD garbage disappear. So much for freedom of speech and opinion. Makes me also wonder how the "5" star rating system is just as bogus.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Agree with anonymous.

This story is getting way too many votes and way too many 5 star votes. Just like most of this author's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Fucken A

Not sure how many stories ive read over the years but this one is something special thank you for sharing this.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficabout 5 years ago
Jesus

I have read this set a couple times now and I can honestly say that it brings tears To my eyes every time because of the true love there is in it I am so happy by the end and it makes me feel better I was wondering though if you had ever considered a sequel with max and the triplets all grown up for example maybe max becomes strong like ED and becomes like an mma fighter and the triplets do something like their mom but they get in trouble with some criminals and max has to save them using the fighting skills he had learned or the possibility of max getting into trouble with the mob and the triplets help him get out of it, but then again these are just the ramblings of someone whole loves the story of ED beginning to end thank you for writing it I will be back to read it again

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Brilliant Standalone conversion

I am so glad that the standalone story became the first of three. You are a talented story teller.

One very minor niggle, in "To Walk a Mile" you used "queue" as in line of people instead of "cue" as in a prompt.e.g "...that was my cue to pour the drinks.." Small errors stand out in such a well crafted story, sorry to nit pick.

DarkmantimDarkmantimalmost 5 years ago
Incredible story

you are a phenomenal writer

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow!

Just, wow...

linnearlinnearalmost 5 years ago
Still Amazing

I just read this series again and it is still one if not the best series I have ever read.

LucySteeleLucySteelealmost 5 years ago
Are you cheating?

Why is the Erotic Couplings 'Hall of Fame' the BurntRedstone Hall of Fame? I've been told you're cheating, by running a programme to boost all of your scores and trash all the competition, but nobody would be that petty, would they? And surely the Literotica moderators wouldn't allow that? Would they?

Welsh_GentWelsh_Gentalmost 5 years ago

Really enjoyed the story, 2 things I would have liked to have happen! 1) Rachel to have had a baby, seemed a bit unfair to make her the only 1 who didn't have a child! 2) Would have liked Carolyn to have thanked Ed during her speech in the Louvre!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
One loose thread!

Great story! I'd love to know what happened with Stephanie's Niece and Nephew Jillian and Jack though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He is mentally disabled

Yeah he is clearly autistic. That's a mental disability. At one point one of the women says he is not mentally disabled then goes on to list all his symptoms which are all clear metal disabilities and trademarks on autism. Source? I'm mildly autistic spectrum

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Still a great read!!!

Yes, you caught us all up to date at your 5 year-later-closing, but I agree that left out a couple small things, like Isabelle and Rick's child's name (hope he is feeling better). And I too would have loved to hear that Jillian and Jack were graduating or had graduated and were starting their lives. And one small bone to pick, You snuck by on technicalities when you had Ed and Stephanie go into a Kansas "bar" to line dance. I grew up in that prairie state, and Kansan's will vote "dry" as long as they can stagger to the poles. Kansas has many "private clubs" that serve mixed drinks, but to walk into a public joint like that it would be 3.2 percent beer only. So technically your bartender was only a beer-tender behind a bar. (points for not really being wrong). And Ed was legal age to drink in Kansas (18 and older for the light beer). I love your stories, and I can barely await the soon to be released new Jack Danner tale, it will be a great gift to your many fans! Love your writings, keep 'em cumming! TTFN

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
Remarkable

I'm still blown away every time I read this trilogy. I find it entertaining EVERY SINGLE TIME I read it, three times so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful

Your trilogy is a beautifully written story. It could have been published on Amazon and sold. It not only had sexual parts but it also had a plot. I hope you continue to write with such a detailed llife lesson as you did here.

far_wanderer1984far_wanderer1984over 4 years ago
Amazing

Truly an amazing read and trilogy. If anything if of preferred more of Ed. Yes there where some faults in the story but it didn't detected or make Ed a really lovable character.

biggibbybiggibbyover 4 years ago
Fantastic Read

All three stories were fantastic. Great story, thank you. And I love the anonymous posts who hate on you. They're entertaining in their wining, especially about ratings. Not as entertaining as your story, but still amusing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Very good stories

I enjoyed all of the stories about Ed I thought they were very unique and different and how a young man grew up basically only small knowledge of the world and how things worked and I have all of those people take them into their lives and show him what the world is truly like I think that's an absolutely amazing story the only thing I wish it was to find out if ED ever receive that reward

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great story!

Enjoyed this story very much. Enjoyed Ben Shepard more, mainly because it has more chapters ;)

Ignore the anonymous disparaging comments

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
CHEATING????? GET REAL!!!!!!

Of course it's a troll hiding behind ANONYMOUS. Read the comments for Island by Jimmyjammy, who is DECEASED and you might get an idea of what ANONYMOUS commenters are capable of. What they did was a concerted effort to discredit a person who died in 2012. BURNTREDSTONE has no reason to cheat.

I've been working on a novel for LIT for over a year and I'm about convinced I WON'T be posting it because of CRAP like this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Cheating

Rest assured, Wordcraft, that if you published your novel on this site, BurntRedstone would cast large numbers of low scores for it to keep people from reading it while doing the opposite for his own stories. Watch the scoring patterns and you'll see what he's been doing. It's time that he got called out on it and kicked off the site.

WordcraftWordcraftover 4 years ago
OF COURSE! ANONYMOUS KNOWS IT ALL!

Anonymous is obviously omniscient and can provide proof. You can obviously see in the LIT website who votes and how. (that was sarcasm BTW) Maybe it's YOU who is manipulating voting because you're jealous. Quit hiding behind anonymity and give proof coward. Please be advised libel is a crime. LIT has lost excellent writers because of the evilness of LIT readers. Case in point: DreamCloud. I rarely vote unless the story is really good because my opinion is subjective. I may not like the premise of a story or the writer's style, but others will. For several reasons BRS is an excellent writer and has multiple stories in different categories, so of course his stories are popular. His stories are fun to read, well written, have great plots and stellar character development. Saying BRS is cheating does not make it so. Provide verifiable visible proof BRS is cheating, I double dog dare you!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Loved this series!!!!

Three of the best books i have found on here!!!! I'm sad that i am done reading them cause now my trip through this story line is over...... Thanks for your hard work writing these three books!!!!!

craben19craben19over 4 years ago
The Best

I have read many stories here but none have effected me like these three. The amount of love, romance, and excitement is just unbelievable! I guess I'm just an old romantic but that was better to me than the sexual stuff. Don't get me wrong, that was awesome also. I think I'm spoiled now. I want all the stories to be like these.

tiercenpttiercenptover 4 years ago
Love the trilogy, except a couple little points

Loved the Trilogy. As always with such a great Story I'd wish it would be longer and more extensive.

With that said I think you found a formidable point on how to end it.

What I missed though.

Was the Story how the triplets were growing up or the interaction with the entire group of Ladies/People in it.

Also how Ed's doing with Fatherhood without having an example of it. (Because he had no example of a Father and it was in his thought often)

Being the Father of 5 kids in total and the entire interaction etc.

Wished it would've stretched out far enough, to tell this Story

Though I still loved the personal Stories with Ed interaction with Carolyn, Stephanie, and Zoe. (Though no real standalone part anymore of Grace [being his "first & true love] felt like she was just left alone with triplets and being pregnant)

I thought after the end of Part 2 the emphasis would've been put more on the triplets and kids and of all Ed being a father and how he's doing.

Great Story nonetheless.

Though those points would've put my curious heart to rest.

linnearlinnearover 4 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

This is still one of the greatest series I have ever read. I loved all the little individual trips with the different ladies.

Covert43Covert43over 4 years ago

A wild and amazing ride this series, just simply amazing

Khirsa78Khirsa78over 4 years ago
Excellent

I have read this series and another involving Ben that you have written and have enjoyed all of it immensely. I enjoy so very much the story you put in and the fantasy of it all. I am hoping to enjoy many more of your writings!

cindyp1976cindyp1976over 4 years ago
Love this series

I really loved this trilogy and kind of wish it was a little longer also I kind of wish some of the other ladies had gotten pregnant unexpectedly

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Maybe one of the best

What a great trilogy!

I’ve read it three times and finally am commenting. The development is great...every straight man’s, namely to be good enough to have a harem!

xkencxxkencxabout 4 years ago
Sad face

I loved this trilogy and the characters you have created here. I am sad its over and done with. I truly hope you continue this story in a new trilogy. There is so much potential and i hope we can see more of these characters. I would love to hear about Stephanie's niece and nephew some more.

MrmacjrMrmacjrabout 4 years ago
Great Trilogy

I have just finished the trogy and enjoyed it immensely. I hope that you decide to add to the story. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
An unbelievable fairy tale at best, with hundreds of ignorant sheep in tow

Adults are SUPPOSED to be taken in by stories that suspend their disbelief and by their clever blending of fiction and reality, create a story that is quite believable. If this overly contrived tale of a Narcissist autistic man does that for you, I've got some ocean front property in Missouri you'd be interested it. "Stories" like this are akin to Jack and the Beanstalk and shouldn't be digestible by anyone over the age of 7. If you are writing gushing tales of emotional epiphany over this, you likely need some therapy and some medicinal assistance. What a farce.

TarlosoTarlosoabout 4 years ago
Thank you

A great trilogy. Nicely done 👍

anonintexas1999anonintexas1999almost 4 years ago
I finally read your Ed series. Marvelous!

I seem to love all your stories and this was delightful. Thanks for sharing and please keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Another great adventure!

You're an amazing writer, keep going! I look forward to more adventures with Ben and the new characters in Drive. As for the troll comments, just let them be trolls and continue to entertain the rest of us. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

I absolutely loved this trilogy. I want me a good man like Ed in my life 👉🏻👈🏻🥺

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Imaginative fantasy storytelling from an excellent writer. Interesting if very improbable characters. A few thoughts:

- Ed seems to be an autistic savant, which wouldn’t normally leave him capable of interacting with others in groups at the level described, especially multiple sexual partners.

- He seems to totally miss cues in social interactions most of the time, then suddenly becomes hyper aware when figuring out just the right thing to say to melt the hearts of the opposite sex? “Edward Gump Fixes HVAC systems and Horny Housewives”?

- Six highly successful women put their reputations on the line solely because of a 10” dick, and some of them even want him to father their children knowing they are likely to end up with autistic children, because he’s a nice guy? Except when he goes into a trance and could brutally kill them by causing them to hemorrhage?

- Could have made the story much easier to read by removing some of the repetitive sex scenes. I skimmed over most of them as there wasn’t much difference from one to the other.

- Why would supposed friends continue to ply him with liquor when they know he suffers great anxiety and guilt as a result?

- Each book could have been broken down into multiple chapters for ease of reading.

- 4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Over 90 pages of tripe.

Congratulations. You got me to finish all three parts with a great deal of skipping over the dull repetitive parts. Even the damn sex scenes in this supposedly erotic epic were annoying cookie cutter copy & paste jobs in nearly every instance.

You strung me along though, by inserting cues (not queues) of upcoming story developments that got totally abandoned. Missed character growth opportunities abound. Encounters were hinted at then ignored unfulfilled. The millionaire lady with the castle would have been an interesting one night stand for Ed. The teen niece and nephew in Kansas were foreshadowed as heading for a relationship similar to Grace and Ed but we never hear about them again.

The parents' burned farmhouse visit hinted that the psychotic brother may have actually torched it to gain sole control. That of course went nowhere. Dale seemed like a really cool secondary character who was criminally underutilized. He came across as little more than a sexless cuckold who introduced one of many repetitive alcohol binges to our intrepid autistic savant.

The main literary offence though is having kept all the female harem so interchangeably neutral about their fantastical lifestyle. Blonde, brunette, redhead, slimmer, curvy, curvier, even curvier still, a couple of ethnic diversity offerings and even an erstwhile lesbian couple, yet each makes the nearly identical shallow impression - just in it for some big-D. They each seem to experience their boringly familiar sex encounters sounding exactly the same.

Three long parts and still Grace, the main love of his life, remained as another shallow cipher gestating tolerantly in the background and only being serviced by her beloved soulmate twice. Once to get knocked up then a shower quickie in the epilogue. Unreal.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Certainly One Of The Best

Certainly enjoyed this segment (along with the rest) of the Trilogy, although the brutality toward the end was a bit unsettling. And even the Paris episode made me apprehensive for Edward's future, and I had by then grown quite attached to him. Thanx for the Great Read, and I'm moving on to your Bruce Series' with great hopes.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
last anonymous comment

'waste of time'

Imagine not liking the story and wasting the time to write a comment rather than just being a decent fucking human being and finding another story. People like you are the kind of commenters who would cause a great writer to give up just for your perverse enjoyment. Unlike you, I won't hide myself. BurntRedstone, sorry for ranting, but I'm not someone who can ignore a comment like that, made with no purpose but to be an asshole.

phoenix23ninjaphoenix23ninjaalmost 4 years ago
so many negative comments

all of them anonymous. odd. it's as if one person might have wrote them all (except the long one which mentions Ed being a savant, you made some valid points).

chrissycamorechrissycamorealmost 4 years ago
Fantastic trilogy!!! Anonymous grow a set of balls or ovaries and use your name!

I have enjoyed this trilogy was you walked us though the lives of the people involved. I looked forward to reading more of your work. Keep up the excellent writing. I stand by my view of anonymous commentators.

Chris G

USMC 82-88

Proud supporter of RecHiker's work RIP

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Not boring at all!

I've read this trilogy more than once and it lifts my spirit every time. I would like to see a new adventure. This one is a classic to me

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A wonderful read

fabulous writing, great characters, well constructed storyline, an absolute pleasure to read, better than most 'main stream' novels

DoctimeDoctimeover 3 years ago

Well done and a joy to read. Perhaps a little slow at times but excellent character development. Also tell the anonymous story assassins to go buy a novel! Then they can feel free to bitch.

AwkwardOrpheusAwkwardOrpheusover 3 years ago

You weave a fine tale. The characters had personalities and the plot carried well. The sex acts became a bit formulaic, but that's unavoidable with a trilogy. What stands out is the budding romances with love intertwined within. It was most enjoyable to read. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Couldn’t stop reading!! Absolutely loved all three, pretty sad there’s no more.

keep up the great writing.

TulipfuzzTulipfuzzover 3 years ago

Absolutely a prisoner of Burntredstone's story-telling charms. No, I still am. I can find nothing to criticize. Sometimes naughty, always nice with characters that lerp off the pages and pages and captivate. Well done.

JacktacularJacktacularover 3 years ago
Thank you

Though I know you didn’t say it out right having a main character who reads as if he’s 'on the spectrum' was a brilliant way to view things and you did it justice

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Disappointing

Ending to a disappointing second part.

I had hoped you'd break the cliche of "you can do no wrong if you have a wet pussy"

But apparently not, the first arc of the three was great, first half of the second was good and everything after the rape and subsequent lying was clouded by the fact that Rachel is a sociopath and Ed was raped and no one cares cause wet pussy is wet pussy.

You're a good writer and I usually really enjoy your stories, this one just turned into a dud for me, rape is too serious an issue to overcome with, "oh well, they raped with good intentions"

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Captivating

You brought a whole different take on erotica. You brought laughter, tears,love, rough sex, tender lovemaking, suspense and violence together and made it work. It was hard to put the story down. Now I need to find the stories you said that led to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great storry.

I absolutely loved the trilogy. Great character development. Hard to put down.

Please keep on writing. You are definitely a great talent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Surprised

I was looking for something else but ended up being drawn in by the characters and story. I couldn’t put it down. Well done!

Ohio47ManOhio47Manover 3 years ago
Incredible Series

Regardless of the naysayers’ comments, this was an excellent series of Ed and Grace. Even though I believe in a monogamous relationship with my wife, Ed’s loving nature and his relationships with the women who loved him was perfect for him. Bravo!

leviayersleviayersover 3 years ago

thoroughly enjoyed this series. than you 5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
great trilogy!!!

I read the first story about 2 years ago. Found it again realizing there was more... Read all 3 stories and thought they were great!!! Well worth the time, keep it up!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Still a great story

This is my fourth time reading it. I still find it thrilled and romantic while reading it. Thank you for your lovely story. Definitely a 5 star ✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟✴️🌟.

Ali Singapore

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

This was indeed a wonderful story! Nothing can touch Nightingale for me, but spectacular nonetheless!

tlevanssrtlevanssrabout 3 years ago

Awesome story. I loved the continuation of "One Who Understands". 5 Stars. I look forward reading some of your other stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Love this

If you want do more of this story you can do two storyline one is where he meets his dad two where he go to London.

Bedroomeyes81Bedroomeyes81about 3 years ago

Great stuff. This is we think the 9th time we have read this trilogy, just amazing we love it.

linnearlinnearabout 3 years ago
Never Gets Old

No matter how many times I read this trilogy it never fails to entertain me. I love all the characters and can't believe how fantastic you wrote this.

Intrigue01Intrigue01almost 3 years ago

Damnit i hate that i reached the end, this is such a great story love the characters, the writing just enjoy everything about it. Maybe another one for Ed and his girls life with kids and teens ?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Wow this was an amazing story line and sad to have the series come to an end! I loved the characters and the sex scenes were amazing ! Imm hoping to see Ed again down the road ! Amazing

Jeffjas42Jeffjas42almost 3 years ago

Bring the family back

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Cracking story

chris2300chris2300almost 3 years ago

My third read, and I’m still in love with this story all three parts. So well written such a wonderful plot wonderfully executed. Thank you so much for allowing me the opportunity to experience this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I keep coming back to this story, but I can never finish it. While I think it's an adorable story, I just can't support pro rape sentiment. I don't know you, or why you think rape is okay, or why all the characters just glossed over it and no one cared and it was all smiles, but it's seriously fucked up. Rape's never okay and just because he's autistic doesn't make it any better, honestly it probably makes it a lot worse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9888 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...

SIMILAR Stories