All Comments on 'To Walk a Mile'

by BurntRedstone

Sort by:
  • 289 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Perfect!!!!

I love your stories933f

richieyeahrichieyeahover 7 years ago
lovely story

a lovely story, it feels like the end of this one though thats sad i love its characters

Grim537Grim537over 7 years ago
Wow!

In my opinion, this story has not only ended up being the best one you've submitted so far, but also one of the best stories I've seen posted on Lit. I hope to see more from you in the near future!

worfkingworfkingover 7 years ago
finally

glad to see this fine story end on a great note. you tied up all the story lines vey well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing Series, Amazing Ending!

Thanl you so much for this amazing series. I wish I could share it such a great and well developed story and it came to an amazing ending. thank you again!

Kj1962Kj1962over 7 years ago
what a great way to end the story well done

Well Done

PercySledgePercySledgeover 7 years ago
Thank you!

One of the best stories on Literotica!

I must say that I'm a bit sad though. I will miss these characters and I sincerely hope that you, sometime in the future, will come back to them and tell us more about their lives.

SaozSaozover 7 years ago
Bravo!

Fucking Awesome!

arrowglassarrowglassover 7 years ago
You really "set the bar" with this one!

You weave such wonderful passionate incredible stories that are all but impossible to stop reading once started. I look every day to see what you might come up with next. Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful

Your plots are really good. I know the stories are not very realistic, but that is the point of fiction, to suspend the mundane enough that we are taken away to new worlds.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thanks for the great story.

I thoroughly enjoyed the ending of Ed and his family's story. I hope you're able to return to these characters some time in the future. Those three days in New Orleans with grace seems interesting. I would love to read something from the kids point of view on how they see their father. Thanks for introducing these characters to us, and look forward to your next work.

bigbob2406bigbob2406over 7 years ago

Another great read from you.I love the way you build your characters.Makes me almost believe I know them personally.Many thanks for your stories.Do please keep up the great work.Many thanks.

gsmoke13gsmoke13over 7 years ago
Best of the bsst

Just another example of why you're my Favorite Author among my Favorite Authors! Fantastic characterization combined with great story telling. Thanks for the great read!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
My only regret....

Love the series!

I just wished that Isabelle could have been properly conditioned physically to receive Ed so she could experience savage fuckings without injury. Her enthusiasm should have been rewarded with acceptance by the group.

Also wished for some medical miracle for Rachel so she too could bear Ed children.

The collective mothering by the group was beautiful. They each contributed their personal style, and in turn allowed his dominant side to customize his sexual expression to them individually.

Nice job.

Wang4Wang4over 7 years ago
Your Body of Work.........So Far!!

Your writing,characters and story plots are second to none. When I read about The Shepherd, I was nervous about each stories length. Then when I reached the end on page twenty something, I wished there were an additional 20 pages!

Please keep writing and sharing

Ed

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Abso-fuckin-lutely Brilliant!

I love your stories. Looking forward to what you have in store for us. Keep up the good work. Many thanks from South Africa.

readymademilfreadymademilfover 7 years ago
Take a bow!!

You are a brilliant story teller. I have become so emotionally invested in these characters. I'm lucky to have read these stories about Ed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just about fantastic

I want to preface this with: You are a fantastic author and I truly believe you understand how to tell a truly complex and fulfilling story.

That being said, I loved this series so much, but the ending felt lacking. Not that it was bad, it was really good. It's just that I loved the first two more so than just about anything on this site, and I have been awaiting this ending for months now. And then this was what I got, instead of an amazing ending it was more like a very nice one. I felt that the Shepherd series got a tad repetitive and that this one was cut short by its length. Like the entire story Victoria is simply already gone and all we got was one scene with her, and here I was waiting for them to be together since the One Who Understands. Her entire character was about being, nearly obsessively, attached to Ed and then she just up and says "Okay I'm all better now and have decided to stay in England" . Then there was the lack of love scenes with Grace, his (let's be honest) main love interest except a small scene at the end. SPOILER: Also her infertility seemed sad and a tad bit unnecessary. It was just slightly disappointing and worrisome for me with regards to Ben's story. I mean I may have loved Ed's story more, but I have grown to very much enjoy the Shepherd series and now its ending may be as lacking as this.

Still, I did enjoy this story and loved the series as a whole. You are a fantastic author and I definitely will try to read every story you have posted. Thank you for taking the time to read this and I am grateful for the time you have devoted to these.

MorionMorionover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I only sort of liked the previous two Ed stories. They were good, but I preferred the Shepard series. This instalment was different. All the character development was fantastic and brought the story to a different level. It has been an incredible read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The story I didn't know I Wanted!

I was hoping your next story would be another Shepard story, or maybe another tale about Jack. I never expected a third story about Ed as I thought that tale was finished. But I am delighted! This was a great chapter. And if it's the end, it's a fitting send off. Well done. 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Post

Favourite scene had to be Ed ripping Luis apart and then Zoe right after ;)

Grace and Ed has such a great bond wish I got to see more of them tbh

Best story I've read from this site so far

Thanks for posting

biercebierceover 7 years ago
Outstanding story

Thank you for a wonderful story. Just amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Loved it

To be honest I came to Literotica one day looking for a quick play. After a few pages he thought never crossed my mind while reading the story. From the first paragraph of the first story of Ed and his Ladies, to the very last, I've laughed, cried, cheered, been afraid and even felt angry a few times. No tale since the Lord of the Rings series has made me feel so much and feel so connected to the characters.

You have a true gift and I sincerely hope that you can find it inside you to give us more Ed.

I've bookmarked the installments and your author page hoping one day I'll get to spend more time with Ed and his family.

goldponygoldponyover 7 years ago
hmmmmmmm

This talented author writes a story that takes you on a mental ride and then opens your heart and blends you into the feelings and happening of what he is telling you about. He isn't sloppy about erotica, he isn't brash about situations in the story. You feel it, and in a sense you live it. Ed was like most of us in his early years. He was subconcious about something we al were, or most of us, about being one of the "boys". Every one was to fit in and be equal to others. But he had a "bas" incident, which if your memory will be honest, we all had in one form or another. He was able through love, and others that cared, to be "wholed". My hat is off many times to you sir. Thank you for sharing your talent with us. And your very inspirational stories and ideas. Now, readers, think back.....could you have been able to live up to the deep, deep dream of having a harem that your wildest dreams want you to have.

hmmmmmm...... GP

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Superb story

This is the best story I have ever read. Man u r a genius. Can u continue this story it's way too good

LanecrALanecrAover 7 years ago
A very wonderful story.

Ive read al three and I am lost for words. There are moments of laughter and moments that i found myself in tears. This story inspired me to be a better man and be forgiving. Your Ed is a good example of being a human being compasionate and loving, generous and a great lover. Ed was a very special person and so as the writer who created him in the minds of us readers. Thank you very much for the tale I really loved it. Im married and have a daughter, I wish to be like Ed without the harrem. Im not against the idea of having multiple loved ones intimately. But I am satisfied and greatful that I have a wonderful wife. Sory for saying more than nessessary. Thank you again.

ReaderReaderficReaderReaderficover 7 years ago

Hey man I have hated reading for the longest time but after reading this I am in love with reading again man I feel so many emotions during this ride I want to say thank you

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Genious

The "Ed" series is amazing. I hope it isn't over yet and wish you can find some time to give us some more. The sex is amazing but what really gets to me is the storyline. You are a gifted writer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great Story Teller

The author has a keen sense of human nature.

Impressed with Ed's speech at Carolyn's presentation. Ed understood Carolyn and her work well.

The love, respect, dignity and acceptance in the group is a model for us all.

pearlygrlpearlygrlover 7 years ago
Thanks!

Absolutely Fabulous! Thanks for taking the time to write it all and give it to us!

BigPopsBigPopsover 7 years ago
Is this the end?

Seems like a wrap up at the end, and if so, well done.

All Burnt's other story lines will keep us sated.

This was a 5 star story from beginning to end, thank you.

avinash1997avinash1997over 7 years ago
Perfect!

I could not think of the words that would describe this peice of art. All I can say is that you really are an inspiration. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
great writing!

I read anything with your name on it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I've been ruined.

This series has ruined me for any other story on literotica. I can't describe how much I love this series and I hope that this isn't the last one. Keep making great content.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
The best I've read

You stayed true to your theme throughout this trilogy unlike some previous slips with Ben & his entourage.

Very entertaining & I encourage you to continue in the same vein.

Just don't over complicate it. You've already got it right.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Need more Ed.

goto Comment Title.

LalawmanLalawmanover 7 years ago
What else can you really say?

GREAT!

DirtyOldman47DirtyOldman47over 7 years ago

Great sequel...admire your writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely Great

Loved this series from the beginning. I kept hoping for another one after "One who understands" then again after"the most valuable gift" and now while I feel this story just concluded the series I keep hoping for another. Great work.

WiserbyageWiserbyageover 7 years ago
FANFUCKINGTASTIC

This trilogy was excellent, very believable with GREAT EDITING!!! Good effort.😉😉😉. Five stars!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Please another one

OMG!!please can we have a

nother one where the kids are grown up please!!!

goodwritingfangoodwritingfanover 7 years ago
what a moving character

Everything's already been said. The ending of the mona Lisa scene was truly applause worthy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This trilogy is actually the best series I've ever read. I like to think of them as one whole book all together and each one is just a section or a chapter. I'm not exaggerating when I say it's the best thing I've ever read tied with "Lady in Red". Thats only because this story has more sex scences which are more descriptive, and the lady in Red series has more action scenes. But one thing I have to say is, when Ed and Zoe were in the bar and he ripped the dudes arms off I was literally shaking 38th excitement, I could've been mistaken for someone with a severe case of Parkinson's, no joke. But if you do write another one like this or even add on to it, throw in some more action scenes. Even if you don't its still a 5 star, easily. Thank you so much for this amazing read. I finished all three parts in 3 days btw. The second part was my favorite because of the bar scene.

Onewhoknows12Onewhoknows12over 7 years ago
Phenomenal

Simply phenomenal. Literally nothing else can be said.

tompo296tompo296over 7 years ago
Brilliant

Just absolutely Fabulous, Well Done, a stunning story well crafted with the right amount of pathos and emotion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just wow!

Nothing else to say but thank you!

Ramjet75Ramjet75over 7 years ago
Amazing Set of stories.

So Very well Written. I could not ask for more. Thank You for a Truly heart felt story of Love and compassion.

I laughed, I cried, I choked up, It was wonderful.

rightbankrightbankover 7 years ago
Very good, well done, thank you

However,

I wish Ed had been a bit more self aware. He is described as a simpleton not capable of coping in society. Borderline autistic.

As much as I enjoyed the sexual coupling, repeating the same procedure again and again became repetitive. It was all to easy to skip the erotic passages in order to cut to the intrigue.

29 pages? I wish the natural division points had been used as storyline breaks. ie.

Kansas,

Paris and the Louvre,

returning to the girlfriends

5 years later.

but who am I to make suggestion to writers? I am just a reader.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
More ,

Such a great read the full set of stories , captivating , horny and good escapism with feeling . Well done .

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incredible

I knew that I had come to love this series when I got to the end and felt the hole that is left when you come to the end of something you have loved. I have been addicted to the story of Ed Walters, and I am genuinely sad that there will not be any more stories about him. I have become a big fan of your writing style and I deeply enjoy the stories you have written. Please consider extending Ed's story, or starting a new one similar to it. Thank you for taking the time to write this beautiful story as it has been a great read from beginning to end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Phenomenal

Bro, you are awesome. Thank you so much for writing this story. Sex aside, I am genuinely happy this art exists in the world. It was a phenomenal read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing

You have wonderfully blended so many human emotions into one beautiful story. You drew me in early and had me feeling for all of these characters. Very good job and thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Just awesome

Please write more stories as this is a great piece of work.

All your work is terrific and a great escape from every day pressures.

Thanks so much for your efforts.

arrowglassarrowglassabout 7 years ago
Just finished this read again!

They don't get any better than the stories you pen!!! So many THANKS!

Khirsa78Khirsa78about 7 years ago
Great series

I have to say for being such a long read you did fantastic. The sex was well written, I personally appreciated not having to much kink or any thing that would really make the story seem greatly outlandish. Grammatically there were minimal errors if any. I might have noticed a character mix up or 2 but for all 3 series being upwards of 90 pages, holy crap you were on point. My favorite characters were Zoe and Stephanie. I would have loved their stories to have been a little more to the front. Congrats on a job very well done. I must say at this point I can't wait to peruse your other works.

Voted 5 stars not a single point deducted because these 3 pieces were well written and, for me, I could see there was a lot of time and creativity invested here.

davlandavlanabout 7 years ago
Great read

Plenty of twists to the story keep up the good work

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
so good

Usually more than two or three pages and I lose intetest, but I've read and loved all three of these!

TrishieldTrishieldabout 7 years ago
Excellent series!

So when Carolyn gave her acceptance speech, why wasn't it mentioned that Ed discovered how to discipher the tattoo?

Not that it matters, great reading.

shlabsshlabsabout 7 years ago
The best of all time.. (seriously)

Everything in this series is top-notch, excellently written, good thing is that its not straight forward like other stories (totally driven by Lust) and too much LOVED by me...even if it contained 200 pages I would read it (3 times!!)...

Looking forward *eagerly* for next chapters....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
How could you do this?

Goddamn it Redstone!! You had a family named Norris and you didn't even have them passively mention a cousin named Chuck? How DARE you?! ;)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
great trilogy

I have just finished the trilogy & have thoroughly enjoyed all of them. Hope you keep writing as there seems to be more to write about Ed & all his lovely ladies.

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago

I have really enjoyed this series, it was a joy to read and I loved every minute spent in Ed & Grace's world. The beginning was extremely sad, but got much better as it went along! Please keep writing, I love your work!!!

mbadwhoumbadwhouabout 7 years ago
loved the character of Ed

Really enjoyed the trilogy what it lacked was they haven't made a movie of this video...great skills of writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
A trilogy of love

Beautifully written. Ed and his ladies showed their love in so many caring ways.

My favorite author

crawler101crawler101about 7 years ago
more plz

like so many have done before me i will ask that you write more of Ed and the ladies. so much can still be told. the 5 year gap alone has infinite story telling possibilties. plz write more ed and his family stories...plz

dangler2dangler2about 7 years ago
Total enjoyment

A full length novel. I had to leave it on numerous occasions to do other things, but each time I could'nt wait to get to get back to it. A great story with just about the right amount of erotica. I congratulate and thank the creator of this story.

WiserbyageWiserbyageabout 7 years ago
IT JUST GETS BETTER

Just finished reading the trifecta for the 2nd time. It improves with age. Kudos.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More about Ben, Ed and Jack

I love your 3 stories. Please add more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
My favorite story

I read all 3 and i love the ed stories you have made.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Awesome

I have read all three stories and absolutely love them. It would be greatly appreciated if you would continue the series.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
one helluva novel

really enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent store with a fantastic plot!

This is definitely one of the best stories I've read on this site. There is a storyline beyond the sex that drew me in and kept me intrigued, just like a well-written book should! Bravo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story

I have also read all 3 stories and got drawn into the story as well. Ed is a great character and I hope you continue his story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Please continue this story

Love the three stories hope you will decide to continue the story

141

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Just read this series again and still feel more than ever it is one of the very best on here!

Part of me wants more...part of me thinks this is fine right where it is...cannot make up my mind as where do you go from here on perfection! Your other stories are far from completed, so more please!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I enjoyed all 3 couldn't stop reading

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Magnificent

Magnificent

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Fantastic Read

I've read all 3 stories and they are fantastic work compared to the hu needs of stories I've read on this site I hope you continue the story line

XacksonXacksonover 6 years ago
Holy Hell...

So I just got done reading this, after marathoning the first 2 stories, I can safely say this is an acceptable end and I am very happy to have sunk all of the hours I did unto them. The characters felt alive and Dark Ed is the MVP, so long as sober Ed stays away from any doors.

Ok I might need sleep after staying up all night reading this and half of #2 in a sitting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

reading this for the second time! and I have to say I loved it more the second time!!! so well thought out and the love and joy of this story brought a smile to my face again!!! well done!!!!

J_Reader_ComicsJ_Reader_Comicsover 6 years ago
Another round of enjoyment

Thanks again BurntRedstone, re-reading this tale has been quite entertaining. Wonderfully written, and quite emotive.

-J

manofpittmanofpittover 6 years ago
Amazing!

Love the story! Great character development. Told very well. The only negative is leaving the characters with so much life left in them! We need a book 4 ... and 5 ... maybe 6 😂 well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very similar to the first two parts

Okay, now I've read all three parts in about a week. It was enjoyable as it had the feel good relationships - and what man wouldn't like to be in Ed's shoes, right? The things I'd comment on are largely the same. (I don't want to just criticize everything, but apparently that's the only thing I'm good at. You were warned.)

The most important for me: In all parts I was often left wondering about the thoughts and feelings of the characters. Sometimes the actions were inexplicable or at least I would have liked to know more about the motivations of them. This is also one reason the story felt rushed at times, at least to me.

And again, the writing is mostly pretty simple with many repetitions. The repetitiveness largely goes for the sex scenes as well. It even became kind of annoying to me that it started the same way all the time and nobody learns from their "mistakes": Ed getting excited (from a passionate kiss even forced by himself or seeing boobs), the woman getting really horny for him, ending with her screaming her lungs out at the stimulation in the end. Perhaps the getting excited was the other way around sometimes, however, that fact and the "dark side" of Ed didn't do much for variety in this respect - at least in my eyes.

Apart from Ed the characters also aren't really distinct from one another and it seems a little unrealistic how everyone gets along so well. Hardly any points of friction. Those really only came from outside the circle of friends. It would have been a lot more interesting and realistic with more fleshed out characters, reading about their thoughts, emotions, and motivations and having those clash - if only a few times - with those of the others.

A few questions to finish with: Why wasn't Ed more occupied with becoming a father? Why was Ed apparently thinking so little about his first love, Grace, the mother of his children to be? Why was everyone okay with him being intimate with everyone? (First of all, is that even realistic?) There was struggle, but not a lot. Why couldn't Ed (or the ladies for that matter) ever keep their libido in cheque? Why could he remember the date and coordinates on Luis' hand that weren't mentioned before? They have no pattern by the way. And why did he suddenly need patterns to ground himself? And many more to be answered which I can't think of now.

I hope this comment isn't received as damning. To me, these are issues that could be addressed with a bit more patience and attention to detail. And as I said, it was enjoyable to read overall for me. I wouldn't have read everything if it hadn't been.

Best wishes

- R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Me, R, again

I only wanted to say quickly that I am kind of a perfectionist. That would explain all the points of criticism, I guess. So it would seem understandable that many don't recognize these points as flaws or missing pieces and simply just enjoy that which is presented to them, whether it makes sense in the grand scheme or not, or whether they could have enjoyed it even more. Which is not to say that I am right. It's only (supposed to be) my humble opinion and point of view =)

- R

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Yet...

A fitting end to a fine tale.....Thank You

Tony StrokesTony Strokesover 6 years ago
A Rare Masterpiece!

First off, I want to start by expressing my sheer joy at having stumbled across this series. I absolutely loved it, most of the main cast were a sheer joy to read about (there are a couple of exceptions that I will get to shortly), and the story line was both well thought out and well-written and had me literally captive from beginning to end. Ed's unintentional, nee accidental, journey from the first part throughout was a fantastic read that is rare in most stories on this site. The characters' personalities were all unique and interesting, and made them all likeable from start to finish.

Though Grace was the main female of the story, one who I liked a lot, I must say that Rachel and Carolyn were my two favorites. This doesn't mean I didn't like any of the others, far from it, I actually loved each of the main female cast, and Ed & Dale as well. There were a few minor things that I have complaints/critiques about, but again they're minor and didn't detract from the overall story line. I must say, starting off, that I was a bit disappointed at the revelation in part 2, that neither Rachel or Angie was unable to conceive. Especially since no explanation was really ever given as to why either couldn't/didn't have Ed's child/ren. With Zoe it was understandable, given her history of abuse by her ex and his long time friend/partner in crime, but with Rachel & Angie it just didn't make sense (especially considering Angie already had a daughter).

I must say I was also severely disappointed at the direction in which Shirley's character took. I waited with anticipation for the scene in which she & Ed would finally make love, perhaps as her way of atoning for never having shown him much affection as a child. So when that not only didn't happen, but also she drove both him & her daughter away and literally abandoned them, I found myself very upset at her character. But hey, guess that was your intention right? Likewise, I was also very disappointed with Victoria's decision to remain with her family in England. I thought that a story line with her growing inclusion into Ed's family would be good for her character's development, and a real missed opportunity there. Especially since it seemed to be implied that she wasn't completely happy with her decision to leave. Then again, perhaps that was for the best, given her borderline obsession with keeping Ed to herself.

Lastly, I was disappointed in Isabelle being excluded from the group as well, seemingly forced out by Grace one could argue. Unlike Shirley, the girl did go through a period of atonement for the role she played in Ed's abduction, albeit it was an unwilling one as she had ultimately decided not to be a part of it at the last moment. Then there's the fact that she also helped save his life by tipping off her mother, Grace, and the others when she realized what Sophia had done. I just honestly felt, and still feel, like Isabelle had more than earned her chance to share in her mother & Grace's happiness by being with Ed, and would've potentially given Grace a "girl-friend" to bond with considering Heather's sudden change from heterosexual interest in Ed to head-over-heels lesbian love affair with Mishka. A real missed opportunity, and one which I firmly believe Isabelle's character deserved better.

Other than that, this story was a brilliant, fun, and sexually stimulating read, and I have given all three parts high votes (5 stars for the first 2 and 4 stars for the last part), and added them to my favorites list. Bravo!

Ironhead6769Ironhead6769over 6 years ago
Great Work

I have read all three parts and loved all of them I have also read everything else you have written and I have to say that you are very talented and I also believe that I would love to see more chapters to this story as well keep up the great work my email address is idahorambler033@gmail.com if you have any feedback for me and again great job

BAnde53507BAnde53507over 6 years ago
Sooooooooooo Good!

This series was such a guilty pleasure for me. I so loved it. It was like eating an entire box of chocolates by yourself. Kudos to the author.

Firmhands5Firmhands5over 6 years ago
What a unique, wonderful series

Hopefully you will continue this story line! So engaging and sensual - Thank you!

ukdukeukdukeover 6 years ago
Wonderful

A thoroughly beautiful story.

A lovely ending.

Thank you.

jme51usajme51usaover 6 years ago
Wonderful Story

I have read all three stories. I think U are a wonderful writer. The emotions U have brought out in the stories is awesome. It was not just about sex. I like how U created a great background for ED. Thank U

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

I may have shed a few tears through these stories. I can relate to the Mc and it's really made me happy to read this. Thank you

MAJOR04MAJOR04over 6 years ago
Best Of The Best

Thank you for three wonderful stories!! I think I spent three days reading and enjoying your writing. Great work and wonderful character development.. I hope the story continues..

Lonewolf2015Lonewolf2015about 6 years ago
Still amazing!

I just read through this series for a second time, and like a classic movie, this story kept me captivated the whole way through yet again! You are an amazing writer and I love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

Awwh!! A really great story. I just wanted to keep reading about Ed and his extended family. If this was a book I would buy it.

john_sixfooterjohn_sixfooterabout 6 years ago
Wonderful, excellent, superb!

Thank you for developing so many characters so deeply. Thank you for building character flaws into almost everybody and helping them become aware and work through their weaknesses. Thank you for bringing so many fantasies into a written reality.

Most of all, thank you for making me lose sleep by holding me spellbound. For a free read, what you write is worth a fortune.

Thank you to Literotica for providing a place for rich reading of a wide variety of styles, tastes, and genres that is much more lifelike than anywhere else.

SigizSigizabout 6 years ago
May i request a continuation please?

I think the fun had just begun, it can be a slice of life from here on out and not require intimacy though idk if that would work on Literotica.

Most of all i'd like to thank you for writing such a wonderful piece of art.

Dream_WalkerDream_Walkerabout 6 years ago
Really good

I just wanted to say thank you for a good read just spent two days reading the whole series and I really enjoyed it only problem is it's left me wanting to read more about Ed and his family/clan don't suppose you'd consider writing more in the series would you I'm not above begging ,any way thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
nice

iv'e now read it twi

ce nice story i like most of your stuff keep it up

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBurntRedstone@BurntRedstone
9875 Followers
Welcome! I've added a Twitter feed (@burntredstone) where I will post updates as well. My stories are being submitted (gradually) to Amazon. As I understand I'm not allowed to include URLs to other sites here, you can find the books if you search for author name B Redstone ...