To Worship Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the men slept, I got on the phone and sent my daughter an email. "Dear Christy," the words stayed on screen for well over a minute before I gained the courage to continue. "Do you know who Suzanne is? Your father started mentioning that name; she's someone from his past? I have never heard of her, but then again, I was never someone your father could confide in." I paused for a moment to gather my thoughts. Would Josh have told Christina? Maybe. After all I had no idea that she held his medical power of attorney. If he trusted her once, hopefully he could trust her again. "Any help is appreciated. Love, Mom." I hit send and went to bed.

The next day I awoke to a knock on the door. Glancing at the nearby alarm clock, I saw it was nearly noon. I reluctantly crawled out of bed. Looking down, I was still only wearing a t-shirt and underwear. That would have to be acceptable for the postman or whoever it was. More likely then not, it was a concerned neighbor wondering about the extra vehicle on my property.

"Surprise," said a sweet, innocent voice.

"Christy?" I heard the voice of my daughter before my eyes fully focused. When I saw her face I nearly cried. "How did you get here? Did you drive?" No that was impossible. "Did you fly? How's Chloe, is she with you?"

"Hi, Mom." Christina rushed in for a hug, her baby bump, squishing between us. "We have a lot to talk about."

I could tell she knew who Suzanne was, and the knowledge was breaking her heart. "Yeah, we do."


12