Dear Debby - Issue 01

Story Info
Letters to relationship advice columnist Debby D.
1.1k words
4.03
13k
31

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 12/23/2023
Created 07/16/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers

DEAR DEBBY, ISSUE 1

Dear Debby,

My wife is going for dinner with her ex. I'm conflicted. Should I give her a condom? If I do, that's practically permission to have sex with him. On the other hand, if I don't give her one, they might have sex anyway, unprotected! The last thing I need is a black baby that's obviously not mine.

Sincerely,

Conflicted Hubby.

---

Dear Hubby,

This is a tricky question in general.

On the one hand, you don't want to encourage your wife to cheat on you with her ex. Giving her a condom would be like flashing a big green light for them to jump in bed.

On the other hand, there's a high chance they'll sleep together, condom or no condom. If you DON'T give her a condom, your wife could end up pregnant!

Fortunately in your specific case there's an easy answer. You mentioned the baby would be black, so I'm assuming your wife's ex is black. In that case, skip the condom. A condom for a black ex would be extremely racist and insensitive. Besides, if he's like most black guys, he'll refuse protection anyway.

Sincerely,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I'm a Chinese housewife and I messed up. I'm at a conference and I cheated with a white co-worker here. It's probably okay because it was just one week after my period... but still, I can't stop worrying. My husband is Chinese so if I'm pregnant, he'll know the baby isn't his. This all happened one week ago. I fly home to my husband tomorrow, so whatever I do, I have to act quick.

Sincerely,

Loving Chinese Wife.

---

Dear Chinese Wife,

That could indeed be a problem. You might already be pregnant with your white co-worker's baby. Since you and Hubby are Chinese, it'll be clear as day that the baby isn't his. The baby will be too white!

There's an easy way to fix that. You just need to add some black to that white color. Find a nice black gentleman at the conference tonight and let him cum deep in your horny little Chinese pussy. The white and the black will cancel each other, and the baby will come out looking Asian. I think.

Sincerely,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I've been having sex with random black guys from Tinder for about a year now, with my husband's reluctant approval.

The problem is, my husband insists on all these outdated rules. Like: No kissing. Only one guy at a time. And worst of all: No unprotected bareback sex!

Sincerely,

Frustrated Belle

---

Dear Belle,

The first thing to understand is your husband is only playing reluctant. He's maintaining that masculine image. Husbands secretly love it when their wives sleep with random black guys from Tinder. But only the top 0.1% most secure men will admit it.

His rules are just an extension of that. He WANTS you to break them.

The best way to proceed is to convince a lover to let Hubby watch. You can do this on Hubby's birthday, or Valentine's, or on an anniversary, or maybe Father's Day, if you need an explanation why you're suddenly letting Hubby watch.

Once Hubby's watching, break the rules slowly at first, starting with the innocent ones. A quick peck on the lips and you'll see Hubby has no complaints. From there you can work up to open-mouth tongue-kissing, threesomes, gangbangs, and eventually even black breeding. Just push that envelope a little tiny bit at a time, and Hubby will let you get away with anything. This time next year, he'll be kissing your belly and telling you how much he loves seeing it swell up with some random black stranger's mixed race baby!

Sincerely,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

This beautiful black guy at the gym has been hitting on me for a year now.

For months, I've been begging my husband to let me have sex with the guy.

Finally, my husband gave in. He told me I can try it just one time. "Get it out of my system," as he puts it.

I'm thrilled, but there's a problem. My gym friend REFUSES to use condoms or pull out. Is it possible to get pregnant from your first time going black?

Sincerely,

Fit Soccer Mom.

---

Dear Soccer Mom,

No, you can't get pregnant from your first time. So by all means, let your gym friend pump you full of babyjuice!

If Hubby is only going to give you the one time, I advise you make the most of it. Do it when you're at your most fertile. This will make it more exciting, thrilling, and pleasureful. Ask your friend to save up sperm for a few days so he can really flood your womb with it. Remember, there's no danger: you can't get pregnant from your first time going black.

Sincerely,

Debby.

**********************

Dear Debby,

I'm your typical southern tradwife, and I'm pregnant with my first baby.

My husband is always suspicious. Ugh! Right away he started asking if he's the real father.

I assured him he's definitely the father and I would never ever cheat on him. Finally he calmed down. We're back to our lovey-dovey selves again.

Except the problem is, he ISN'T the father. The baby belongs to one of the farmhands. And my husband's gonna figure it out in nine months, because this farmhand is black. DARK black.

Sincerely,

Panicking Tradwife

---

Dear Tradwife,

Take a deep breath and calm down.

You have nine months to turn Hubby into a BBC-loving cuckold. Nine months is plenty of time.

The best way to approach this is to introduce blacked porn in your foreplay. Every couple should watch porn together. If you aren't already doing so, the pregnancy is a perfect excuse to get started. You can say the pregnancy hormones gave you an urge to watch porn with Hubby.

Spend about three months nudging the porn toward the interracial cuckolding side of the spectrum. Don't rush it, you don't want to scare Hubby. Start with some vanilla amateur interracial. Then slowly ratchet it up. By the end of three months, you should be watching BBC propaganda PMVs, splitscreens, and hypnos together. After that it won't be long until Hubby starts bringing up the subject of you getting blackbred. You won't even have to be the one to start the conversation.

Once you've got an active dialogue about IR impregnation, you'll figure out how to proceed from there. The goal is to have him so turned on by the thought of you cucking him and getting blackbred, that he'll be THRILLED when you surprise him in the delivery room.

It might sound tough, but trust me. Before you know it, Hubby will be buying you queen-of-spades panties and BEGGING you to let a big black babymaker stretch you out and knock you up.

Sincerely,

Debby.

Wifeseed
Wifeseed
530 Followers