Toby gets in trouble

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Toby, remove my underwear, use your teeth." The stranger groaned.

It took a few tries, but eventually Toby managed to grab a hold of the stranger's waistband with his teeth, trying to pull it down to release the big dick from the confines of the boxers.

"For fucks sake!" Toby cursed as his teeth slipped from the waistband once again causing him to have to bury his face in the stranger's pubes to get a hold of it again. Toby kept working the boxers down, frustration from not being able to use his hands growing by the minute.

When Toby finally managed to pull the underwear down far enough for the stranger's dick to spring free it hit Toby straight in the face, leaving a big wet mark on Toby's face, making him curse again and the stranger chuckle.

"That's okay Toby, I'll help you" the stranger offered in a condescending tone, earning him a deadly stare from Toby, which he ignored. The stranger pulled down and removed his underwear, his big dick swinging proudly as he positioned himself in front of Toby's face once again.

Toby looked at the big veiny dick in front of him, refusing to open his mouth, the only protest he could make in his state, the frustration making him feel less than compliant.

"Come on Toby, open up." The stranger urged, rubbing the purple head of his dick against Toby's lips, smearing precum all over.

When Toby still refused, the stranger let out a sigh and grabbed Toby's jaw with force, pressing his thumb directly on the spot where he had hit him earlier, making Toby gasp in pain. Taking advantage of the opening, the stranger slipped his dick into Toby's open mouth before he had time to realize what was happening, filling Toby's mouth with the salty taste of his hard dick.

The sudden intrusion made Toby couch, a task made difficult by the hard dick filling his mouth and poking down his throat. Toby's coughs made his throat squeeze around the stranger's dick, making him moan in pleasure as he started thrusting in and out of Toby's warm, wet mouth.

It didn't take long for Toby to adjust to the feeling of the salty cock rubbing on his tongue, after all this wasn't the first time he had given a blow job. Soon he began working the dick in his mouth, rubbing his tongue along the velvety surface and taking it as far down his throat as he could.

The stranger was moaning and grunting as he pumped himself into Toby's mouth, the sounds enough to make Toby's own dick throbbing with need. Once again he cursed the restraints keeping him from using his hands, this time on himself.

"Please, sir, can you please touch my dick again?" Toby pleaded when the stranger pulled out of his mouth with a wet pop, not ready to cum just yet.

"I'll do you one better." The stranger answered as he leapt off the bed, his still hard cock glistening in the light. The stranger went to the bar where Toby's feet were fastened, releasing both his feet from their respective restraints. Toby groaned as he moved his feet, his joints cracking from having been in the same position for so long.

The stranger then left the room and came back shortly with a pillow in hand. The stranger brough the pillow as he climbed back into bed and settled between Toby's legs.

"Lift up." The stranger instructed, slapping Toby playful on the hips. Toby, doing as he was told, raised his hips off the bed. The stranger slipped the pillow underneath Toby's hips before motioning him to settle back down on top of the pillow.

The stranger leaned over Toby's body, giving him a deep kiss before opening his nightstand and pulling out something Toby couldn't see, before closing the drawer back up. When the stranger settled between Toby's legs again, he could see the items in his hand, a bottle of lube and a condom.

"Oh, fuck no!" Toby exclaimed, pulling at the restraints on his hands. "You're not doing that, no fucking way!"

"Calm down!" The stranger scolded, capturing Toby's legs in a hard grip when he tried to kick the stranger between his legs.

"Do I need to tie you up again?" The stranger warned, letting go of Toby's legs, to put the condom on his own hard dick. "It's not like you're a virgin Toby, you've fucked plenty of guys haven1t you?"

"Yeah, I've fucked plenty of guys, as in I'm doing the fucking!" Toby said defiantly. "I do the fucking, I don't get fucked, get it" he spat when he got no response form the stranger.

The stranger looked at Toby, a dark and dangerous look flaring up in his eyes.

"I think you're forgetting yourself here Toby." He warned, his voice low and steady. "You're not the one in charge, and you will not address me like that ever again. If I want to fuck you in every way imaginable, you are to let me. And if you ever speak to me like that again, you're going to regret it, understood?" He said in a tone as cold as ice, his fingers digging into the flesh of Toby's thighs so hard he could feel the bruises forming.

"Understood?" He asked again, squeezing even harder.

"Yes, I understand." Toby whimpered in pain. "Sir" he added quickly as the stranger gave him a hard squeeze, a flash of pain shooting up Toby's thigh.

"Now," The stranger announced, "I'm going to fuck you hard until you've learned some respect."

The stranger dribbled some lube onto his dick and onto his fingers. With one hand he stroked himself, spreading the lube all over, as the other made contact with Toby's tight hole. The stranger used his lubed-up fingers to spread Toby open, massaging and trusting his fingers into Toby's tight hole, first one finger, then two, then three. All the while Toby could feel the fingers working on his ass, spreading him open, preparing him for what to come. Toby tried his best to suppress the moans building up inside of him from feeling the stranger's fingers working his ass. He didn't want the stranger to know how good it felt, but it didn't take long for his body to betray him, a deep moan slipping out.

When the stranger was satisfied with his work, he removed his fingers, positioning himself between Toby's legs ready to enter, rubbing his dick around the tight hole, teasing another moan out of Toby. The stranger took the moan as his que and started pressing his dick into Toby's tight hole.

Toby could feel the big dick stretching him to the limit as the big head sank inside him. The stranger groaned from the sensation of the tight hole, pausing for a minute to savor the feeling before pushing himself further inside of Toby.

Toby could feel every inch of dick filling him up, and there were a lot of them. Toby had known the stranger's dick was big, but it wasn't until trying to fit it all inside of him he realized exactly how big. As the stranger pushed his final inch inside of Toby, Toby let out a big groan of pleasure. He had never felt full like this before, the sensation new and slightly painful, but also somehow so fucking good at the same time. He couldn't help but think that this was how all the boys he had fucked had felt, and suddenly he felt like he had been missing out.

The stranger collapsed for a minute on top of Toby, panting and spewing kisses all over Toby's chest as he gave him a chance to adjust to the big size, before slowly starting to pull back out.

As the stranger began moving his hips, pumping slowly in and out of Toby, a whole new feeling filled Toby's body. Every time the stranger pushed back inside of him, he could feel the stranger's dick scraping along a spot inside of him that made Toby's toes curl in pleasure. Toby started moaning in earnest, his own noises mixing with the groans of the stranger, filling the room with sounds of pleasure from the two men on the bed.

The stranger soon grabbed Toby's legs, placing them on his shoulders, the new angle allowing him to enter Toby even deeper, causing them both to shudder in pleasure. The stranger upped his pace, fucking Toby hard and fast as he cursed.

"Fuck. This. Feels. So. Good." The stranger groaned, punctuating each word with a deep thrust inside of Toby.

"Holy fuck, sir" Toby moaned in response, unable to produce a full sentence. Toby's eyes rolled back in his head as he felt pleasure build in his balls. He was about to come. From being fucked in the ass alone, he thought as he felt his balls contracting and his dick twitching as ropes of cum shoot out of him and onto his stomach, the force of his orgasm making his entire body tingle.

The sight of Toby cummings from being fucked must have pushed the stranger over the edge as he delivered three hard thrusts before filling the condom with cum, collapsing onto Toby's chest, Toby's dick and the mess on his stomach trapped between them.

The stranger stayed like that for a while, breathing heavy, his big dick still inside of Toby, cum hardening on both their chests between them.

After a while, the stranger pulled out of Toby, peeling himself off the bed and disappearing out the bedroom door, pulling off the condom and discarding it in the wastebasket by the door on the way. He returned shortly with a warm washcloth which he used to clean up Toby's chest with.

"I'm going to shower, do you need anything?" The stranger asked after wiping Toby clean.

"You're kidding right?" Toby asked, a hint of anger in his voice. "I need you to let me loose, you've had your fun, now it's over and I need to get going." He continued when he got no response, pulling on his restraints demonstratively.

The Stranger gave him a puzzling look.

"Why would I let you go?" He asked after a moment's pause. "You're obviously on a bad track and need someone to set you straight." He gestured to the bag of stolen goods in the corner of the room.

"What?" you have to let me go; people will be looking for me if I'm not home soon!" Toby said in desperation. The stranger couldn't keep him here, could he?

"Now, we both know that's not true." The stranger said, bending down to caress Toby's cheek. "You live alone, and going weeks without contacting your family is standard at this point. You're going to stay here for a while with me so we can fix this bad attitude of yours." The stranger said before making his way towards the door.

Toby's body went cold as he realized the stranger wasn't kidding. How the hell does he know so much about me? Toby panicked. This couldn't be happening!

"Wait!" Toby yelled at the stranger, who paused in the doorway to hear him out. "How do you know all this? How do you even know who I am?" Toby asked the question fresh in his mind.

The stranger smiled at him for a moment, considering.

"I work with your mother. She has a picture of you on her desk. Nice lady, she talks about you a lot." The stranger finally said with a smile, closing the door behind him on his way out. Leaving Toby alone on the bed, still tied up.

12