All Comments on 'Toby's High School Harem Pt. 02'

by Askew_Fables

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Good story. I liked chapter 1 and I like this chapter. I hope to read chapter 3 soon maybe Toby has a 3same in chapter 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Enjoying your work. I look forward to the forthcoming segment(s).

G

SniperkingSniperkingalmost 2 years ago

Melissa went from reluctant to into it with no real transition

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Ho hum

Another dumb pulling hair. Guess I and friends were lucky. Never ran into BDSM women. Only thing some liked was LIGHT spanking! Pulling hair a BIG no no. No pain!

MADDOGINTEXASMADDOGINTEXASover 1 year ago

You continue to write very 🔥 hot narrative, well-developed, yet still lacking in the editing area! You gotta work on this, the stories are TOO GOOD to be left as they are!

Birth control issues...he is 'inexperienced', yet he tries to show concern for Felicia and Melissa, taking short on at least ASKING them about protection. Condoms...MEH!! At least he is working at it...Felicia has started on 'the pill', so that is moving in the right direction.

Is Toby going to turn into the "go-to-guy" for some of the other guys?? How many more will be added to his small 'harem'? We will see in Chapter 3...and I am looking forward to more from you in the future!

Five Stars...🌠🌠🌠🌠🌠

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Why did you write “…that long of a drive, ..” when “ that long a drive, …” was quite correct?

Thank you for a very interesting story. Keep on truckin’.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAskew_Fables@Askew_Fables
I am just here to share and read some stories. I am doing all this for my amusement but also to share stories I'd find interesting. I'm not a writer but I'm always writing so grammar and all that may be rough. I'm not trying to annoy anyone. I'm not going to use an editor, I t...