Toby's High School Harem Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's so hot," a hushed Jenna stated.

"Maybe we could..." Jeremy was going to suggest something but was cut off.

"Hush, watch!" a hushed but annoyed Jenna ordered her boyfriend.

"So who's talking about me?" I breathlessly asked as our lips pulled apart.

"What?" Melissa looked confused.

I leaned down and kissed her neck, she moved her head up and away so I had all the access I desired. "You heard I was inexperienced, which I kind of am." I explained as I sucked, lick and kissed my way down her neck.

"Girls talk," Melissa breathed heavily, explaining and enjoying my attention. "You're one of the hot nerd..."

"Fair enough," I said, unaffected but happy to know, I raised up and sat on my feet as her legs draped over my thighs. "Get those pants off." I said as if I knew she was going to comply and Melissa started working at her belt while I pulled my shirt off.

"Damn," Melissa stated with a dreamy, lusty tone.

"Nice!" Jenna let out with a little too much excitement.

I didn't hear Jeremy say anything.

I noticed Melissa had gotten her belt and tight as fuck jeans open with her thumbs inside the waistband of her pants. I reach up and dig my fingers into her waistband and pull her jeans down, over her hips and to her knees. I left them there and told her to loose the top and she practically ripped her shirt off over her head and quickly got her bra undone and thrown to the side. She looked marvelous, her tits were as perky as I expected, B-cup if pushing it but a solid large A. Her areola's were puffy and her nipples poked out beautifully. Her toned stomach and narrow waist looked absolutely stunning laid out before me.

"You are absolutely stunning Melissa," I admired and ran my hands softly down the center of her chest, between her tits, down her stomach, and then to each of her hips. Her legs her still bound by her jeans at the knees and resting on my left shoulder.

"Jeezus," Melissa moaned with desire. "Fuck me I'm ready!"

"I'm not," I said before I pushed her knees up to her chest, her feet pointing straight up in the air, as I attack her cunt. I licked the from the base of her slit to her clit, getting a real good taste of her tangy goodness. Her pussy reeked of her arousal which only turned me on even more. I bit at her clit the same way she did my lip earlier when we kissed. I sucked on the folds of her pussy and tongue fucked her like she was a slut and she was loving it. Melissa was moaning, her hips were gyrating into my face and her hands were grabbing at my head to pull me harder into her hungry cunt.

"I...I...CUMMING!" Melissa cried out as her body shook and her creamy ejaculate oozed from her slit like honey fresh from a honeycomb. I licked it all up as she pressed her pussy harder into my mouth as she passed through her orgasm.

"Damn," I heard Jeremy's quiet but surprised voice.

"That was fucking hot!" Jenna was getting louder as her excitement grew.

"I need a minute," Melissa sighed with satisfaction.

I was on fire with lust and there was something deep inside of me telling me to just go for it. I rolled her onto her belly, Melissa's jeans still kept her legs somewhat bound, and I straddled her legs with my cock in hand. I pressed my tip to her entrance and pushed, I didn't shove it in like a jackhammer but I put enough force to shove about four inches into her. Now I don't know what made me think this was a good idea but I grabbed Melissa by the back of her gorgeous, wavy red locks and pulled her head back, shoving another good three inches into her.

"Holy shit, you're in," Melissa huffed as my cock finally found itself entirely within her tight cunt. I continued to fuck her with hard, forceful thrusts that weren't quick but steady. With each thrust I pulled her hair back. I reached down with my free hand and pinched and molested her perky breast. Feeling her nipple against my palm as I squeeze her entire tit, hard enough for her to know I was owning her. I wasn't trying to hurt Melissa in any way but I was also pinching and tweaking her nipple until I heard her squeal in a pleasureful pain. She must have trusted me as I fucked her with such force and treated her like she was a low class street whore.

"FUCK!" Melissa called out in pleasure mixed with a touch of pain as I invaded her pussy. She lay on her front and I straddle her perfectly formed tight ass. Her cunt was milking me with each spasm of her growing orgasm. My shaft was milky white from her ejaculate which told me she came again or this was left over from before. "Ahh...uh...YES!" Melissa called out as her body went a deep rooted climax that rocked Melissa's body.

"Fuck I'm going to cum!" I felt compelled to spill my seed as deep as I could. I pulled hard on Melissa's hair, her face looking up to the ceiling, I curl my body as I push as deep and as hard as possible with an explosion. My cock shot wad after wad of my cum as I keep ramming her with short hard thrusts as she wailed in her own orgasm. With one final thrust I shot my last spurt into her and letting go of her hair, we both relaxed. She under me and I was still hard inside of her sloppy slit, both of us breathing heavily.

"I think he's still going?" I heard an amazed Jeremy state as my hips started moving my sensitive cock within Melissa's well used but tight pussy.

"Isn't this hot?" Jenna was quietly asking Jeremy.

"Oh fuck," Melissa moaned, "just give me a minute." Her hips said differently as she rocked her cum soaked pussy along with my thrusting cock.

"I'll give a second," I tell her, again I can't say why I'm acting the way I am but it just feels right. Being in charge and forceful with Melissa just made sense to me. I pull out of her but immediately turn her over onto her back. Melissa looks excited by my actions and she yelps in joy while being manhandled. I rip her pants down her legs, tossing them aside, and opening her legs up while stepping up to her sex. "Ready?" I ask but don't wait for a reply as I shove my cock all the way into Melissa's tight, soaked, abused pussy.

"YES!" Melissa cried out as my cock filled her cunt with everything I had. Her legs wrapped around my waist and pulled me into her. She wanted to be fucked and I was too happy to oblige.

"You feel so fucking good," I huffed. Plunging my cock into her hungry pussy as Melissa wailed and moaned her gratification to my services. I leaned down and devoured her perky little titties. I sucked her puffy nipples into my mouth and bit them hard enough for the reaction I wanted. Her hands pulling at the back of my head, keeping me at her tits, while I kept pounding her cunt.

"You're a fucking ANIMAL!" Melissa cries out as I feel the walls of her pussy convulsing on my cock and my shaft, again, was coated with her healthy cream as she came. "HOLY SHIT!" Melissa screamed as her legs and arms tightened around me as if she were trying to squeeze all the life out of me.

I reach under her shoulder and grab her hair and pull. Her head turns up from her body, Melissa's hands move from my head and reach down to my hips as I pound her pussy with hard, fast, and long strokes. With her head up I suck, lick, and nibble on her exposed neck. Her moans and her sloppy pussy with my cock plunging, slurping, in and out of her abused womanhood.

I kept slamming my cock into her seizing cunt. The sloppy wet sounds of our sex filled the room as well as the smell of our pleasure. I bit on her earlobe, grunting, gripped her shoulders, pulling down, some of her hair still in my fingers, while thrusting into her with all I had. I erupted inside of her again, shot after shot pumped from my cock as deep as I could into Melissa's creamy pussy.

When my cock was finally spent and softening was when Melissa released her death grip on my body. I rolled off of her and when my cock popped out of her pussy. Our cum followed and fell into a puddle at the base of Melissa's beautiful ass.

"That was fucking hot!" Jenna exclaimed as she tossed Melissa's phone next her on the bed. "We've gotta get going."

"Yeah!" Jeremy said with more excitement than he started with as they rushed out of the room. We hear the front door slam shut and a their car start up before speeding away.

"Sorry if I got too carried away there," I suddenly felt very aware that we didn't really have sex but I fucked this beautiful petite gem like a gawd damned cheap whore. "I hope I didn't hurt you."

"Holy shit," Melissa said as she rolled over and cuddled into my side and placing her head on my shoulder. "I've never had anything like that happen and I loved it!"

"I don't know what came over me," I just thought I read too many stories or watched too much porn.

"Me either," Melissa confessed. "I'm not on birth control, I've always made the guy wear a condom and even then I'd have them pull out."

"You're not on birth control?" Oh fuck, here we go again.

Standing in line this time I was behind a woman getting her birth control pills refilled. Is there some kind of higher being trying to tell me to get some condom? I figured I better be safe than sorry since I've already fucked two of the hottest girls in school and they're most likely wanting more. Hell, Melissa is waiting in the Honda while I came into the drug store to get the day after pill, again.

As I stood in the condom section I couldn't believe the selection they had but notice one that labeled 'Magnum' and figured that would be the best choice. I took my selection to the pharmacists counter so I could also get the pill.

When I got back the woman getting her birth control pills was gone and so was the guy helping her but instead there was Samantha again. She smiled when I put the box of condoms onto the counter and also asked for the day after pill, again.

"Second pill in as many days," She laughed but then I noticed her looking at my crotch after she scanned the box of condoms and saw they here magnums. "You know the pill should still work and I would advise against taking it a second time in such a short period."

"Uh," I felt like a male slut and a little embarrassed. "It's for a different person."

"Really," Samantha smiled as if she thought of something which made me thing she thought I was a regular dick.

"Yeah," I said with some shame. "I guess I'm turning into a real slut."

"At least your owning up to your actions," Samantha said with a reassuring smile.

"I guess," I said as I took my purchases and waved, "have a good night."

"I'll see you tomorrow," she joked and we both smiled.

When I pulled up to Melissa's place our parting couldn't have been more different than when I dropped off Felicia. Melissa kissed me like a real lover, she told me she was excited for more and we even made out before she went into her house.

I got home and nobody was around, which was kind of odd, usually my mom and dad were around. I didn't think too much on it as I made my way to the shower to wash off the smell of sex I'm sure I reeked of. When I got out of the shower and exited the bathroom is when I ran into my dad, exiting his room.

"Just had to do the old monthly," he stated as if fucking mom was a chore.

"Sure," what else was I supposed to say. I went to my room and outside of dinner I focused on my homework before bed.

**To Be Continued**

12